Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 137 Discussion/138 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Tower of God Chapter 137 Discussion/138 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• *Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sousou's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 137 Spoilers

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

A good looking chapter. Time was split between all three groups (although the FUG group's time was only on Baam) more or less evenly. Baam defeated the guards, although they were controlled by some guy (he had a title box, but I don't read Korean), and then he and the Traveler went somewhere together and were doing something. Androssi speaks and then Leesoo speaks with Koon through a viewscreen, although it cuts off. There was that crossed circle diagram, which I had no idea about and then the Gongbang seemed to begin.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

it seems like the winner gets a regular gun

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

translation is out http://mngcow.com/tower_of_god/02-57/

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

did u guys see movie John Carter where hero kill Thern with gun. who cant kill by any other weapon. so is/will guns r powerful weapon in tower

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

A better chapter than I expected.

I loled at Hatsu carrying Laure on his back. Actually, maybe it's not Laure. There are two pink ear like things sticking up.
    Last edited by FrostyMouse; March 24, 2013 at 10:26 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skuletom View Post

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Unless it's a shinsoo-shooting gun, I doubt it mucho.
    Even then, I mean, what's the point of a gun when you can control shinsoo, lol.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

after i read the chapter in english it turns out everybody gets a gun... im not sure but the prize is 248 tickets

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

So this is how the game is narrowed down in terms of numbers. I wonder if people will realign their teams when they lose members or if you just have to make do with how many ever members of your team got one of the 248 tickets.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

It was originally implied that guns didn't exist in the Tower, although Leesoo recognizes what it was. I'll be curious to see if they understand/know how to aim/sight with a gun.

Baam and the Traveler, being in that room with the communication disruptors, didn't get guns.

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

It could be that the guns are used to kill Blue Dogs (whatever your tl calls them, as Mangacow called them Blue Venoms) and you have to reach Archimedes along the way. Patrols come after you and if you can slay them, better ones come after you. It could be a way of eliminating the fodder that can't kill basic patrols, so you'd need to be at X level in order to participate.

You'd then get one chance to kill a Blue Dog with the gun.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

If it wasn't clear, I was quite happy that Androssi got a nice moment.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 137 Discussion/138 Predictions

And Viole is already out of the game because lack of communication blockers. I wonder what is going to happen

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol, Hatsu is carrying Laure like a bag. That's hilarious!

Seems team wangnan has actually restored Baam to his regular old self. At the start of the 20th floor, he would never have helped potential competition and risked FUG killing his friends, but now he goes and saves a stranger with a blatant disregard for what Ripple Reggio said about the patrols. Though fair enough he doesn't trust the traveller enough to tell him that he is Viole.

As for the guns, I doubt it's a simple case of go and shoot x number of regulars or something, and SIU did say this arc would feature more laid back fights than what we're used to. As frostymouse said, it could be that the guns are used to kill Blue Venoms, the traveller said that it would be difficult for an E-rank team to take one out so the guns could make it easier, though that would mean that all team members would have to gather together. I doubt Viole and the traveller got a gun, so don't know how that would change things for them, maybe they'll have to take one out outside of that room without the help of the guns? In which case the traveller would probably realise that he is Viole.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

This is interesting.
    Someone with a gun, one shot and zero experience fighting for a place in the ship.
    I expect great strategy moves from here. Koon will definitely shine.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Would be interesting if the traveller led Viole to that signal blocker room on purpose

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    Would be interesting if the traveller led Viole to that signal blocker room on purpose
    I agree. Such a coincidence is weird. I don't know who is that traveller but I doubt he is just some random candidate.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member bob sagit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skuletom View Post

sup people, it has been a while (for me anyway)... errr did anyone else have problems loading some pages from mndcow?
    All hail Lelouch
    Spoiler show

Always try to be a 'Sir'

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast