Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 138 Discussion/139 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Tower of God Chapter 138 Discussion/139 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• *Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 138 Spoilers

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...39&weekday=mon

S1 and S2 team stole bullets from others

some talk about light and dark. demon and angel

koon point his gun against Wangnan is just part of his plan. (well Wangnan is really scared)
    Last edited by suraj5898; March 31, 2013 at 09:19 AM.

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 138 Discussion/139 Predictions

Without a tl, I have no idea what happened in this chapter for the most part. I guess if you capture someone else and steal their bullet, they're out. I don't know. Emile has directed Androssi to where Baam is, however (the D-52 thing). FUG's team seems worried that they can't find Baam and Anak has a massive arms inventory.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm guessing Androssi asked Emile where Viole was and she gave them the room. Not sure what all that dark and light stuff was about, need the trans. Also, Anak's new needle is huge!Is she planning to take out the rest of the competition in one go?

Edit:
    Quote Quote:
    If you shoot the other regular, you are guaranteed a spot on the Archimedes.
    You can steal bullets, and if you gather all 6, you can change the switch from dark to light.
    Whoever is shot with this "light" bullet is guaranteed a spot as well.

First blood gets the item, Blood Tamara while the regular to send the most regulars to Archimedes gets that other item the angel thing is holding.
    Credit to LaFa on Batoto
    Last edited by abc1233; March 31, 2013 at 09:24 AM.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

A thing that I like of the test, is that the rule doesn't say how you get the ticked. It doesn't say anything about how to use the shot. It's like a puzzle.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if the light/darkness thing is the classic angel/devil conscience thing.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    I'm guessing Androssi asked Emile where Viole was and she gave them the room. Not sure what all that dark and light stuff was about, need the trans. Also, Anak's new needle is huge!Is she planning to take out the rest of the competition in one go?

Edit:

Credit to LaFa on Batoto
    Lafa made the change to more than 2 bullets.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sizel View Post
    Lafa made the change to more than 2 bullets.
    Oh right, in that case I can see Androssi shooting Viole with her light bullet since without a gun he pretty much has no other way to get on the ship

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I mean if the rule doesn't say how a shot has to be used, to get more bullets could have no use.

EDIT:
    Last edited by ukimix; March 31, 2013 at 10:40 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ThatoneGuy1277's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, really want to hear the talk of the season 1 team again! Love the character design of the dark/light angels, when SIU wants to make someone look cool he hits it out of the park every time! Getting more bullets could be the smartest way of going on about this test but its hard to say for sure since I can't read the specifics of the rules yet. I wonder what Baams team is going to do for him since he didn't get a gun.
    ThatoneGuy1277

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member bob sagit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that half way down the new chapter, the point with season 1 team, the counter is going down from 248 towards zero... fast.

speaking of which, I want some opinions on my new theory: "there will be a bonus round to allow one extra team to pass"

why do I think this? because of the 248 tickets... if you divide that out by 8 (one ticket per person in a team) you get 31 teams... and if it was 32 teams there could be a tournament style match up... Or this is just my March-Madness Bracket talking?? I'm not real sure, but I think that it would suit SUI well... any thought?

oh and did anyone else notice how the title of the game was in English? (Dan's shirt too, lol)
    Last edited by bob sagit; March 31, 2013 at 10:36 AM. Reason: grammar
    All hail Lelouch
    Spoiler show

Always try to be a 'Sir'

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Now I read the rules, sorry for the previous comments. Here a post by Dashan from Batoto

Quote Quote:
    LaFa has summarized the main rules of the game on the second page, so I'll summarize the remaining rules:
    • If you choose to leave your gun at 'Dark' setting, you only get one shot. If you miss the shot, you're disqualified.
    • In addition to the items offered as an incentive to two Regulars who either get the first shot or send the most Regulars to Archimedes, the person who shoots at a lucky sprite "Bong Bong" with the light of their gun will get a ticket and a "Very Special Item."

When Androssi drags in four captured paparazzi Regulars, she explains to her mystified teammates that she caught the four snapping "underwear photos." Team Leesoo pockets their bullets, which causes one of the paparazzi Regulars to burst out and scold them for targeting good people after boasting about crushing Jyu Viole Grace. He taunts them, hoping that F.U.G., who are at the hotel, will crush the princess's team and announces his converted allegiance to F.U.G.. Hatsu, who has heard enough, demands F.U.G.'s location. After getting an answer, Hatsu turns to Leesoo and asks the latter what'll do (as leader). Leesoo decides to use their bullets to eliminate F.U.G.. As Leesoo, Anak, Hatsu, and Laure leave, the paparazzi guy quietly asks Androssi how his performance was.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess Androssi wanted her team sent off somewhere else so that she could deal with Viole.

Although if Androssi's team and the FUG team clash, one of them could be knocked out. That could lead to the possibility of FUG's team losing immediately (I can't see that happening) and Baam joining Androssi's team. If FUG's team were to be defeated, then FUG's Elders would be in the wrong and Baam could join whatever team he desired.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ThatoneGuy1277's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it seemed like Androssi was interested in Viole after hearing Koon got taken out by him, do you think she is pulling the strings a little bit to get her chance to fight him?

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    I guess Androssi wanted her team sent off somewhere else so that she could deal with Viole.

Although if Androssi's team and the FUG team clash, one of them could be knocked out. That could lead to the possibility of FUG's team losing immediately (I can't see that happening) and Baam joining Androssi's team. If FUG's team were to be defeated, then FUG's Elders would be in the wrong and Baam could join whatever team he desired.
    Do you think Fug would let him join them? Or would they just pair Baam up with stronger members of Fug?
    ThatoneGuy1277

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob sagit View Post
    I think that half way down the new chapter, the point with season 1 team, the counter is going down from 248 towards zero... fast.

speaking of which, I want some opinions on my new theory: "there will be a bonus round to allow one extra team to pass"

why do I think this? because of the 248 tickets... if you divide that out by 8 (one ticket per person in a team) you get 31 teams... and if it was 32 teams there could be a tournament style match up... Or this is just my March-Madness Bracket talking?? I'm not real sure, but I think that it would suit SUI well... any thought?

oh and did anyone else notice how the title of the game was in English? (Dan's shirt too, lol)
    That would make a lot of sense, good job spotting that. The bonus team will probably be team Wangnan, I can't see it being the other two

New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast