Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

Final Episode:

It's over... :'(
    But that was an outstanding finale episode. And Rika proved again why she is my favourite girl of this show.
    Finally she didn't care anymore and showed Kodaka how pathetic and stupid he was. The whole confrontation was so awesome I can't stop smiling.
    But still... With this Rika replaced Yozora... "Sora" failed and is gone for good. She tried to make Kodaka hers but used the wrong means. In the end everybody surpassed her and she left...
    Honestly Yozora is as pathetic now as Kodaka was the whole last episode. But whatever... If I'm unhappy with something it would be that Kodaka was stopped before he could talk to Sena about his own feelings... But well...

Now I have to wait a for long time till a third season will air... =.=

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Final Episode:

It's over... :'(
    But that was an outstanding finale episode. And Rika proved again why she is my favourite girl of this show.
    Finally she didn't care anymore and showed Kodaka how pathetic and stupid he was. The whole confrontation was so awesome I can't stop smiling.
    But still... With this Rika replaced Yozora... "Sora" failed and is gone for good. She tried to make Kodaka hers but used the wrong means. In the end everybody surpassed her and she left...
    Honestly Yozora is as pathetic now as Kodaka was the whole last episode. But whatever... If I'm unhappy with something it would be that Kodaka was stopped before he could talk to Sena about his own feelings... But well...

Now I have to wait a for long time till a third season will air... =.=
    yes yozora is definitely pathetic, she even has an imaginary friend at her age that should tell you something
    the good news with the way this season ended, and the apparent vast popularity of this show
    (popular enough for funimation to license and dub season one in the us on dvd from what i hear)

we should definitely see a third season

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    yes yozora is definitely pathetic, she even has an imaginary friend at her age that should tell you something
    Actually I had no problem with that. She was just shy.

Quote Quote:
    the good news with the way this season ended, and the apparent vast popularity of this show
    (popular enough for funimation to license and dub season one in the us on dvd from what i hear)

we should definitely see a third season
    True but we have to wait till enough LNs are released.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

I waited for this show to be completed so I can watch it at once (that's how good it is.)

Just like the first season, this one was just as outstanding.

I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of screen time Rika got, and her overall character development. She definitely stole the show.

But the ending...Yeaaaaaaaaah...No. Didn't like it much. It left a lot to be desired.

There is definitely a third season as you can tell from Kodaka's line near the end "It looks like our sad youth has yet to end." Problem is, when will that be. Can any manga\light novel reader take a guess ? By a guess, I mean see how many volumes are out there and try to guess how long will it be before they start working on a new season ? That will be much appreciated.

Also, this may sound like a naive question, but why is the show sometimes called "Haganai" ?
    Last edited by KingOfNight; April 03, 2013 at 11:47 AM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    There is definitely a third season as you can tell from Kodaka's line near the end "It looks like our sad youth has yet to end." Problem is, when will that be. Can any manga\light novel reader take a guess ? By a guess, I mean see how many volumes are out there and try to guess how long will it be before they start working on a new season ? That will be much appreciated.

Also, this may sound like a naive question, but why is the show sometimes called "Haganai" ?
    There are 8 novels released I think. It's the end of season 2. We will have to wait till at least 4 new novels are released.
    It will take a while until we can watch a third season...

But yes. The show is outstanding.

For your question: Haganai is a abbreviation. Taken from the wa, the ga and the sukuNAI. Ha because Watashi is written with the sign for Ha.
    Last edited by Skyguardian; April 03, 2013 at 01:40 PM.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

one of the greatest moments of season 2

i will spoiler tag it because the content may not be appropriate for minors

Spoiler show

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

That scene was just amazing...
    Yukimura is sooo cute.
    It's too bad the season is already over...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    That scene was just amazing...
    Yukimura is sooo cute.
    It's too bad the season is already over...
    yes but considering how popular it is, there is no way we wont get a season 3

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2