Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Who do you find worthy of Ace's DF?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • Luffy

28 19.44%
  • Zoro

7 4.86%
  • Sanji

32 22.22%
  • Kabuto

14 9.72%
  • Other

63 43.75%
New Reply
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: One Piece 703 Discussion/ 704 Prediction

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member s2k03's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 703 Discussion/ 704 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Suna View Post
    Of course there will be a fight between dofla and luffy. But I guess that it's doflamingo who will squash law in order to show how strong he is. And perhaps luffy will have to team up with the admiral to beat dofla.
    Luffy will certainly not team up with someone to beat Dofla, for sure he will be able to destroy him all by himself.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Suna's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBob15 View Post
    The part with Law is what I'm thinking. But I doubt that Luffy would/need to team up with the admiral that's coming. Somehow I get the feeling that this thing with the admiral will be like when the Straw Hats fought Kuma on Thriller Bark.
    hmm But that time it's different, the admiral has the mission of taking Dofla out... And I don't think Dofla will easily deal with him. (he's new he can't get beat so soon!)

And this is how, in this first saga of the new world, Oda will show us how strong are the main characters. We allready had some indications with the presence of VA Smoker in PH, now it's an admiral and Dofla (a powerfull schichibukai, who still fear Yonkou yet).

PS: maybe my point is not as clear as I would like it to be. ^^ what I meant is that, thanks to this first saga, we will be able to locate the strenght and the path that is still to do for Luffy's crew to be among the strongest. Because we had a VA, and now an admiral, and a powerfull schichibukai.
    That's why I think Luffy will somehow team up, the admiral can't be here for nothing, and imo cannot be beaten by dofla.
    Last edited by Suna; April 02, 2013 at 03:56 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought the admiral's mission was to stop Law and Luffy?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's going to be a good chapter and I wanted to see zorro or sanji in the tournament but jus because they didn't signed up that doesn't mean that they won't fight dofla crew..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SHeeDeD's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bikini Bottom 703 Discussion/ 704 Prediction

There are some Mysterious phrases that were said by some of Characters
    • DD's past is something important. In other words, how did DD become a king in the past and why did he choose to be a WL(warlord) meaning he abandon his king title. Then he got forced to be a King again by Law's plan, meaning he left his WL title. (sorry if u feel im explaining small things but i cant afford that u misunderstand me)
    My comment\thoughts on this DD past seems to be known by the marine. the proof is the Phrase that was said by Vergo.

How did he become a king 3 possibilities.
    1-He was born in a royal family and then his father died so he became the king. My comment far to be true.

2-He was born in a royal family and then, he killed the king(his father) becoz of his Nakama relationship. My comment i think this is the one. why ? he loves his Nakama and it has been proven by a story happend "killing all baby5's boy friends and their villages" and others actions u might know.
    3-He was not born in a royal family and he did kill the king becoz he wants power etc. My comment might be true.

What happens after that? why did he chose to become a WL. Well this one is a hard one but i think he chose to become a WL bcoz he will have More freedom and it allows him to enter the pirate world. meaning, he can be friend with pirates and WG. how? why?. "friend" are u srs? let me explain. (don't eat me alive.)
    if u have a doubt about what does the "why and how" refer to then u need to read the questions.
    Why does being a WL give him more freedom?
    How does being a WL give him more freedom?

Let me answer "why?" 1st. If u have a goal and this goal can be reached by being a WL then u will be a WL. Pirate can trust u, why? u are no Gov. agent meaning it's not a trap when they make deals with u. DD can't be chased by the WG since hes a WG ally. So the best choice for DD to be whatever hes after to be a WL. I'm so certain it's not OP what he's after. The ROYAL blood is in his vain. I think hes after rewriting the history.

So the timeline 1st he became a pirate and then (2nd) he started to make deals so hes known for the dealer or something like that then (3rd)he became a WL which complete the plan.

How? after controlling the underworld deals his next step is whatever the meaning of Akoji speech.

How is this relating to the current chapter. After all this talk (Assumptions/speach) DD is man with a plan. Why does DD want to break the Alliance? does that mean he cant handle Law and SH together?

Apparently, IMO it's easier for him to handle them 1 by 1. meaning, he made Luffy busy with his "emotion"/ fruit. And i dont think DD can handle them together. And if Law didnt show up at all, who would have eaten ace's fruit. was DD gonna sell it? and that little box, is the "same" one that Luffy opend for the Rubber fruit?

If the heart chair is for law then Dimnate the champ is at least is close to Law's strength, more understandable compression is zoro and sunji. i bet some will say Sunji can take Zoro down but IMO Zoro is clearly the winner back to the topic.

By saying this i dont think Luffy will be able to win the tournament without discovering himself.

Saying all this making me so excited to see what's gonna happen, i think DD understands how the world process and by knowing that he end up with a conclusion that conclusion has a relationship with his past.

To be continued.....

We've already seen how strong Law is. He defeated Smoker and Vergo who were both powerful fighters. Besides that, Luffy needs the bounty increase.
    I don't think Luffy's bounty will increase unless he kills innocent ppl, opposing the WG or destroying a Kingdom(it must be a Kingdom which is part of the WG not those who got controlled by the RA"revolutionary army"). For the 1st and 2nd choices are not currently available unless the blind man is an Admiral then the 2nd choice might come to life. So thats the my thought about the bounty increment.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah sure... That's why when he met Luffy he didn't reveal his identity and told him it would create some problem...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner yhzc's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I kinda hope Fujitora isn't an Admiral or was it said anywhere, that he is one. I only remeber Akainu saying that he sent Fujitora to the island.

Maybe he is some special agent from a CP or something :/

I'm not sure, how things would end with an admiral on the island.... i kinda feel it's too early for luffy to defeat one. maybe he will just run away.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yhzc View Post
    I kinda hope Fujitora isn't an Admiral or was it said anywhere, that he is one. I only remeber Akainu saying that he sent Fujitora to the island.

Maybe he is some special agent from a CP or something :/
    No it wasn't implicitly said, but it follows the pattern of the admiral "Fujitora"=Pink Tiger and the blind man is based on a famous japanese actor... And someone said (Law i guess, don't remember well) that Admirals will go after DD if he'd quit schichibukai.
    So It's kind clear he is admiral. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by yhzc View Post
    I'm not sure, how things would end with an admiral on the island.... i kinda feel it's too early for luffy to defeat one. maybe he will just run away.
    That's why I guess they will somehow team up. I don't see Luffy fighting an admiral now.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member senadtm87's Avatar
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that this blind guy is someone from Gold d. roger's crew and not that vice admiral like you call it.
    Only person from Luffy's crew who would be compatabile to get the DF from Ace is Sanji because his moves are magma feats or something like that,
    and he knows tenketsu and other moves for fighting with other DF users.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner yhzc's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

sanjis dream is to find the all blue....he wants to swim in it, to see it with his own eyes.

the last thing he would do, is to kick a woman...and the second last thing would be eating a DF

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Wrong, Sanji did want to eat the invisible df but it was eaten by a Moria's minion hence his dream was crushed.

Anyway, from basic fact that BB and his crews are hunting rare df (users) means that either BB can "steal" a lots of df which might be given to his crews or eaten by BB himself. The first option means that his dark logica is indeed unique in a special way such that BB can extract infinite # of df. This also implies that Luffy eating mera mera is totally useless, just because BB has 2 df then Luffy has to have 2 df too logic is BS. What if BB has > 100 df? Then how the heck Luffy is going to fight him with only gum gum + mera mera? I extremely doubt Luff with these 2 df power can go against BB with > 100 df powers. Therefore I believe that Luffy will become strong in a way similar to Gol D Roger (old school) who "MIGHT" had been a df user (with only 1 df of course otherwise everyone would had known about the possibility of having > 2 df inside 1 body).

Even gods could not be absolutely certain whether they existed at the most fundamental level of reality or were themselves simulated.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

You don't really believe that his wish to peep on women is as big as his wish to find the all blue to make the best food possible , do you? You also understand that him wishing an invisibility fruit was for the comedic aspect of that scene and because he is pervert at hand. Franky of Brook could have said the very same thng without putting real meaning in it.

Nevertheless I agree with your reasoning against two or more devil fruits.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

no the job is to prevent things from going out of control
    it will only happen if kaidou sends someone to catch dd or to deal with him.

i think the next chapter will be kaidou receiving the news and deploying his troop to dressrosa
    if law tells the admiral cc is only with him to deliver him to DD then DD is unlikely to fight law as he will be stppped by the admiral

i think it is funny that the toy solider said that the coliseum is protected by dd's family does it mean that since he lost his warlord position the coliseum can be invaded

New Reply
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26