Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Who do you find worthy of Ace's DF?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • Luffy

28 19.44%
  • Zoro

7 4.86%
  • Sanji

32 22.22%
  • Kabuto

14 9.72%
  • Other

63 43.75%
New Reply
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 703 Discussion/ 704 Prediction

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece One Piece 703 Discussion/ 704 Prediction

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hokageji's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 703 Spoiler Discussion

Wow, one shot KO... the tournament is going to be amazing. The spoilers look real.
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” - Terry Prachett

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

so,luffy is entering the tournament.can't wait to see what oda does with this tournament theme.has there been a tournament kind of theme in op before?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Davy Back arc is what was the most close from a tournament so far.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by takneeque View Post
    so,luffy is entering the tournament.can't wait to see what oda does with this tournament theme.has there been a tournament kind of theme in op before?
    Not really, if you want to count the davy jones with the foxy pirates as a 'tournament'? Other than that, There has not been a tournament. Anyway, Seems like Luffy wants someone to eat the fruit. I guess Ace's fruit means a lot to him after all..... Also, i want to congratulate anyone who guessed that as soon a DF user dies the Fruit grows back. Kudo's to those individuals. That prediction was predicted years ago and i am impressed by that i feel like i need to acknowledge those that guessed it right.

Damn k-dom beat me to it!!!!

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

About who is going to eat the fruit, Luffy, Robin, Chopper, Brook are out of chance. I'm guessing none of the other strawhats will eat it, simply because if one of them eats it, the plot about his/her time skip training will lose its point. My bet has always been the carnivurous plant on Ussop's kabuto.
    Last edited by ukimix; March 27, 2013 at 12:56 AM.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks.well,there were no one on one proper fights there.mostly,i expect oda to complete the tournament but it would be too long,unless dessrosa arc is gonna be a big one.also,a crewmate with mera-mera,or mera-mera eater getting invited to the crew?!sounds awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    About who is going to eat the fruit, Luffy, Robin, Chopper, Brook are out of chance. I'm guessing none of the other strawhats will eat it, simply because if one of them eats it, the plot about his/her time skip training will lose its point. My bet has always been the carnivurous plant on Ussop's kabuto.
    that would be so cool.kabuto on fire would be totally awesome.
    Last edited by takneeque; March 27, 2013 at 01:01 AM.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece 703 Spoiler Discussion

Luffy = Lucy.... I feel trolled by Oda XD.

Daimato Enbu XD XD.

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kg21tmac1 View Post
    Not really, if you want to count the davy jones with the foxy pirates as a 'tournament'? Other than that, There has not been a tournament. Anyway, Seems like Luffy wants someone to eat the fruit. I guess Ace's fruit means a lot to him after all..... Also, i want to congratulate anyone who guessed that as soon a DF user dies the Fruit grows back. Kudo's to those individuals. That prediction was predicted years ago and i am impressed by that i feel like i need to acknowledge those that guessed it right.

Damn k-dom beat me to it!!!!
    I don't remember exactly when but it was a known fact that fruits reappear after their users death. The interesting part to me is that the ' somewhere in the world' pretty much cancel the nearest fruit theory which only applies to smile

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hokageji's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

so sanji is chasing a woman, zoro is chasing a fairy and luffy is in the tournament. I wonder how Law would react to it.

I wonder, if Law will be able to provide some kind of help in luffy using both the fruits. If he can swap bodies, hearts, parts, the fruit should not be too difficult. He might be able to swap luffy with mera mera no mi and give the gomu gomu to someone else. Or for that matter, arrange for luffy to use both the abilites, limited to only one at a time.
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” - Terry Prachett

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hokageji View Post
    so sanji is chasing a woman, zoro is chasing a fairy and luffy is in the tournament. I wonder how Law would react to it.

I wonder, if Law will be able to provide some kind of help in luffy using both the fruits. If he can swap bodies, hearts, parts, the fruit should not be too difficult. He might be able to swap luffy with mera mera no mi and give the gomu gomu to someone else. Or for that matter, arrange for luffy to use both the abilites, limited to only one at a time.
    why would he make his enemy stronger?

anyways i agree with what ppl are saying about usopps weapons eating the fruit.... or they will keep it as a treasure--which will attract notorious pirates.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Kabuto eating the DF? Well how would Usopp control it? Prevent himself from getting butn? And he does not know to use Haki.. so it's intangible for him.. Valid arguments please.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llaubacher View Post
    Kabuto eating the DF? Well how would Usopp control it? Prevent himself from getting butn? And he does not know to use Haki.. so it's intangible for him.. Valid arguments please.
    I said the carnivurous plant in the kabuto, not the kabuto eating the fruit: its the Pop Green Heracles gave him. Careful reading please.

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Here a pic:

Last edited by ukimix; March 27, 2013 at 02:02 AM.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, so much for Luffy would not care about the fruit, i knew he would want it because of sentimental reasons.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llaubacher View Post
    the plant ate some debris when ussop asked it to do so.so,to some extent usopp could control it.about getting burnt,he would have to learn haki at some point.it could be a good reason to start doing so.i am not sure about how the rest of the kabuto won't burn,but seeing how innovative usopp is,he could figure something out.

New Reply
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast