Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 625 Discussion / 626 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 625 Discussion / 626 Predictions

On the subject of tablet, wasnt it said that it cant be read fully without Rinnengan ???

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

tobirama attitude is terrible but him as a character , he is awesome . Hashirama is a spur of the moment kind of guy like naruto and the brute force while tobirama is a thinking ahead kind of guy , the brains and hes probably smarter than shikaku/shikamaru , imagine if tobirama had the exact personality as hashirama , konoha probably wouldnt have been as civilized as it is and would have fallen with uchiha and senju fighting for power after hashiramas death while tobirama not being as powerful as his brother , would have been a pushover...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheLuffySmile's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter! I can't help but feel a bit sorry for Madara and how things turned out, (Yes I'm a Madara fan).
    I think im being ostracized from the clan he loved and just wanted to protect above all else made the chalice tip over. Once he realized that not one of his clansmen would listen to him about tobirama, he thought it would be best to create his own world where everyone could be happy together.
    Hey, Ace! Sabo's alive man! just thought you deserved to know.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Murdock

I would put Obito on that list. Most defenetly. Obito cared for other people, thing is then he found Madara and... Well you know the rest.

I am sure there are more. Even Sasuke to the point he whent nuts. He cared for Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi and other people. Sasuke would have died for Naruto and Sakura.
    no one's real nature is revealed until forced to limit. Madara failed twice.

Obito went nuts without even being forced. just because he saw his crush getting killed by Kakashi. assuming (what is there to assume anyway) that Kakashi had good reason behind his action, it was even more difficult for him to Kill Rin. yet he managed to overcome his emotion by not turning into evil.

now you can say, Obito want to achieve piece through his process. but that method itself is very wrong. if i say that I will kill every person so that there will be no more war, there will be ultimate peace; how peaceful will it sound? Madara and Obito's idea are similar to that. just because they are screaming peace doesn't mean that they are doing it right.

about sasuke, didn't he almost killed sakura? and without hesitation too.

and about the chapter, seeing all those awesome characters (like Orochimaru, Tobi, Madara etc) getting ruined with nonsense like "I am misunderstood" is painful indeed.
    Last edited by darkprince0521; March 27, 2013 at 04:37 AM.
    Naruto Forever

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    He is not actually saving the world, he is implementing his twisted idea of Saving the world by killing every one who come in to his way ... His idea of saving people is like locking them up in different cells thus saving them from getting killed by each other. He became evil when he got that twisted idea of Infinite Tsukoyomi.
    So it does save them...

Also given Itachi's famous lines about what reality is, and what perception through senses means, Madara actually has a pretty good case going for him...and let's not forget that most atrocities were committed by Tobi

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

He needs to be welcomed into the church of Naruto hahahaha

Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    So it does save them...

Also given Itachi's famous lines about what reality is, and what perception through senses means, Madara actually has a pretty good case going for him...and let's not forget that most atrocities were committed by Tobi
    but that is not saving them. if you ask me to spend all my life confined into a cell or being at a risk of getting killed; i will choose the later.
    Naruto Forever

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    yet their actions proved them wrong ... they were selfish in the end, one decided to rule the world because of dead of his teen crush and one decided to destroy whole village for his brother's death ...

all of those actions have selfish motives ... yet Shisui and Itachi were vastly different ... they cared for the village and its people to the point they were willing to sacrifice Uchiha's (because they acted selfishly in the end as did Madara)

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

so you side with Madara and his slavery yet not with Tobirama and democracy? interesting
    More wars started because of democracy than any other reason in history besides famine, only one of the truly created a democratic country while rest just breed new dictactors.

Speaking of truth tough, we all know there is no real democracy in Konoha, the elders and the damyo choose the leader based on popularity and political reasons.

Also, Tobirama is a complete hypocrate to talk about democracy when he handpicked his own successor at the time of his death.

Tobirama's prejudice for the Uchiha and his inherent believe that their "curse" would just bring chaos and destruction ultimately cemented Madara's predictions when two generations later the Uchiha were all but wiped out.

Fact is that there is no way a Uchiha would ever become Hokage even if their clan had the most devoted and powerful shinobi of their era. Konoha was simply transformed by Tobirama to be a disguised Uchiha apartheid and this is the bloody truth we can't deny.

Also, after Hashirama tried to give the title of Hokage to Madara I just realized that maybe Minato did the same to Fugaku.

Yeah, imagine if Kushina and Minato promised Mikoto and Fugaku that should anything happend to them they should take care of Naruto and the village but then Konoha just slammed the door in their face because the Uchiha's should never get close to the jinchuriki or a power seat.

Worse if Mikoto, Fugaku and the Uchiha weren't present the day the Kyubi attacked because they repelled an invasion from Kirigakure.

I mean, Tobi was the de facto Mizukage and if he sent an army from Kirigakure to attack together with the Kyuubi then Konoha would have fallen and disappeared from the earth.

Yeah, imagine if Sasuke's parents were truly heroes but instead of a warm welcome they were blamed as potential conspirators and denied the inheritance their best friends left to them.

I too would riot against the government if my best friend died and they wrongly accused me of treason whilist in truth I saved the day and nobody believes me.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meeedoooz's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm glad madara isn't an emo uchiha . he is calm and rational . his motives for leaving are true and his clan should have listened . Tobirama ( love this character ) isn't hashirama , naruto or even gara. he isn't willing to leave the past behind and ( forgive ) your enemy so you could achieve true peace ( the whole theme since pain ).

that's not saying he is crazy or anything he just couldn't do that and i can't really blame him he is human after all. but then again i can't blame madara either for knowing how tobirama felt and deciding to leave

i love these situations where neither sides is really wrong , great chapter
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

So it does save them...

Yah it indeed saves them just in the sense in which saint Madara is labelled as evil

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    but that is not saving them. if you ask me to spend all my life confined into a cell or being at a risk of getting killed; i will choose the later.
    The only problem with that analogy is that with Madara's genjutsu, you wouldn't feel that you are being confined to a cell...you're reality is based on what your mind perceives...if we take Madara on his word, then Madara will tell you in through his genjutsu that you have the happiest life ever...so that happy genjutsu will become your reality...

It's something like the Matrix, but without Madara harvesting people to continue his life, and with a better world in mind...

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Anyways...I'm not really arguing or passing judgment on whether Madara's plan is good or not...I'm just saying that given enough thought, there might be some interesting ideas in there...

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Well...

Quote Originally Posted by 1337 haxor View Post

Also, Tobirama is really a complete fuckwad when it comes to dealing with Uchiha.

There is no denying that now, he was the one who pressed Madara to leave the village and start the Moon Eye Plan, Madara's attack just served as the excuse he needed to place the Uchiha under the segregating conditions which ultimately lead to their downfall.

You can see that Madara's motivation for everything is now closer to that of Obito on a much wider scale, he couldn't protect his loved ones and those he held as friends (the Uchiha and Hashirama) slipped like Kakashi and let his worst fear become a reality.

Henceforth, Madara decided he was done with reality, he would create a new world where Izuna and his other brothers were alive and happy, a world where Hashirama was his friend since childhood and where Itama and Kawarama were also alive so that Tobirama never become a biggot.

For Madara, there is truly no hope for this world, the only Konoha he cares for now is the one in his dreams.
    And yes, this is true. Hashirama was a genius, the thing he tryed to achive by suggesting Madara as a hokage is an ultimate peace for him. Madara lost everything, siblings and even his own clan dont follow him, but Hashirama tryed to give him reason to live and to go on, the even biggest family to take care, in fact all Madara ever wanted is to take care of those who are precious to himm and Madara wouldv been a gr8 hokage, case he do care. But in the end he got pushed from it by Tobirama. To put it short....Tobirama is the one to blame for all bad things Madara caused.

Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

The only problem with that analogy is that with Madara's genjutsu, you wouldn't feel that you are being confined to a cell...you're reality is based on what your mind perceives...if we take Madara on his word, then Madara will tell you in through his genjutsu that you have the happiest life ever...so that happy genjutsu will become your reality...

It's something like the Matrix, but without Madara harvesting people to continue his life, and with a better world in mind...
    so in other words, Madara is forcing people to be into an everlasting sleepless dream. isn't it same as killing them? if that's what ultimate peace means, then the people in comma are the happiest men in the world.

Anyways...I'm not really arguing or passing judgment on whether Madara's plan is good or not...I'm just saying that given enough thought, there might be some interesting ideas in there...
    whether it is interesting or not is whole another case.
    Naruto Forever

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

In theory it might sound lovely but in reality they ll be slaves of Madara and for how long this genjutsu will be effective etc etc , These are its drawbacks and currently his henchman seems to disagree with him over the implementation of this plan. But in all seriousness that is against the concept of free will and personal freedom etc etc

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I would actually prefer to see a full out fight between tobirama and madara rather than hashirama and madara. Hashirama would only fight to try and "save" madara while tobirama and madara would be trying to physically kill one another

New Reply
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast