Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 625 Discussion / 626 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 625 Discussion / 626 Predictions

IMO Hashirama was way too Sincere and Naive, Him offering madara to be the councelor would have been right if Madara havent lost the popularity among his people, which was evident from his own words and actions of Uchihas.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    I know Kishimoto wanted to add a more dramatic panel, and a dramatic text, but I was a bit taken aback by Madara's sudden turn to evil...it was a bit abrupt for my taste...I know Madara always walked the edge from this POV, but still...

I'm beginning to like Tobirama's character more and more though...before he was just a cool dude with awesome Suiton and cool design, but now he is beginning to transform into something more...

Difference of interpretation I think...to me he was rather cold...
    I take that diferently. The "evil" is no diferent then he is curently in the manga. The evil is saving the world trough force. Not really evil just... I don't know but can't say he is evil.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    Mmmmm...not realy understand what his "true dream" is...but well..chaper was good. Tobirama is a shitface.
    his true dream is Moon Eye plan aka world domination

Tobirama is the ultimate pragmatic and he was right ... use democracy ... you don't wanna have a dictatorship ... also imagine Obama having a treaty with Bin Laden, nobody in their right mind would want him to be a leader in the US ... same applies here ... Madara had numerous chances in the past to form a treaty yet he wanted to fight, because deep down he wanted to rule ... it is his fault that his brother is dead ... he has no one to blame but himself ... Hashirama chose to be the bigger man, Madara didn't ... I think that even Tobirama would follow if people would want Madara as their leader, yet I think that even Uchiha's themselves knew that wasn't a good option ...

you have to ask yourself ... why everybody hated Madara and loved Hashirama? they had a democracy voting yet I presume Hashirama won by a landslide ... why is that? him and uchiha's give off weird vibe because deep down they care only for themselves ... they wanted peace because THEY were tired of fighting not because it would cease fighting all over the world as Hashirama and Senju's were aiming for ... We've that only Shisui and Itachi were truly Konoha shinobi others were Uchiha

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    I know Kishimoto wanted to add a more dramatic panel, and a dramatic text, but I was a bit taken aback by Madara's sudden turn to evil...it was a bit abrupt for my taste...I know Madara always walked the edge from this POV, but still...

I'm beginning to like Tobirama's character more and more though...before he was just a cool dude with awesome Suiton and cool design, but now he is beginning to transform into something more...

Difference of interpretation I think...to me he was rather cold...
    I love Tobirama ... cold, calculated, extremely logical, and pragmatic person .... love him love him love him

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    Well he wasnt over run by his emotions and he think logically that doesnt make him a shit face
    agree ... in a way Tobirama is better Hokage than Hashirama plus he is so similar to Minato
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Murdock

I would put Obito on that list. Most defenetly. Obito cared for other people, thing is then he found Madara and... Well you know the rest.

I am sure there are more. Even Sasuke to the point he whent nuts. He cared for Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi and other people. Sasuke would have died for Naruto and Sakura.

Quote Quote:
    agree ... in a way Tobirama is better Hokage than Hashirama plus he is so similar to Minato
    No way. If he was before Madara in Hashirama's place he would most defenetly reach out of him and not kill him like Tobirama wanted. Minato had a fight with Bee and Raikage, when he was about to leave he told Raikage how to save Bee... He is defenetly not Tobirama like, he is serious but that is about as much as he can be considered Tobirama.

Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
    Hashirama had the right idea, with he and another head of clan as councilors. But it stands to reason that Tobirama would have just created some form of Root and destabilized Madara's plans anyway.

Having said that. Had he killed himself, the Uchiha would have been exterminated a lot sooner.
    or the other way around ... if it really was true that there was nobody able to fight Madara besides Hashirama (which i think Tobirama was, he killed Izuna in the end), Konoha would be a dictatorship and whole system would crumble and they would be to square one

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    I take that diferently. The "evil" is no diferent then he is curently in the manga. The evil is saving the world trough force. Not really evil just... I don't know but can't say he is evil.
    I guess you're right...since the evil is with quote marks...I guess I'll wait to see what the japanese raw says...

Otherwise I agree with the general point...we are talking about a world with ninjas here, so Madara's character is more in the gray area...

PS: but that face...reminds me of Oro

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

He is not actually saving the world, he is implementing his twisted idea of Saving the world by killing every one who come in to his way ... His idea of saving people is like locking them up in different cells thus saving them from getting killed by each other. He became evil when he got that twisted idea of Infinite Tsukoyomi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Ok, so my theory about Hashirama wanting Madara to be Hokage was confirmed.

Also, Tobirama is really a complete fuckwad when it comes to dealing with Uchiha.

There is no denying that now, he was the one who pressed Madara to leave the village and start the Moon Eye Plan, Madara's attack just served as the excuse he needed to place the Uchiha under the segregating conditions which ultimately lead to their downfall.

You can see that Madara's motivation for everything is now closer to that of Obito on a much wider scale, he couldn't protect his loved ones and those he held as friends (the Uchiha and Hashirama) slipped like Kakashi and let his worst fear become a reality.

Henceforth, Madara decided he was done with reality, he would create a new world where Izuna and his other brothers were alive and happy, a world where Hashirama was his friend since childhood and where Itama and Kawarama were also alive so that Tobirama never become a biggot.

For Madara, there is truly no hope for this world, the only Konoha he cares for now is the one in his dreams.

Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

@Murdock

I would put Obito on that list. Most defenetly. Obito cared for other people, thing is then he found Madara and... Well you know the rest.

I am sure there are more. Even Sasuke to the point he whent nuts. He cared for Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi and other people. Sasuke would have died for Naruto and Sakura.
    yet their actions proved them wrong ... they were selfish in the end, one decided to rule the world because of dead of his teen crush and one decided to destroy whole village for his brother's death ...

all of those actions have selfish motives ... yet Shisui and Itachi were vastly different ... they cared for the village and its people to the point they were willing to sacrifice Uchiha's (because they acted selfishly in the end as did Madara)

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 1337 haxor View Post

Also, Tobirama is really a complete fuckwad when it comes to dealing with Uchiha.

There is no denying that now, he was the one who pressed Madara to leave the village and start the Moon Eye Plan, Madara's attack just served as the excuse he needed to place the Uchiha under the segregating conditions which ultimately lead to their downfall.

You can see that Madara's motivation for everything is now closer to that of Obito on a much wider scale, he couldn't protect his loved ones and those he held as friends (the Uchiha and Hashirama) slipped like Kakashi and let his worst fear become a reality.

Henceforth, Madara decided he was done with reality, he would create a new world where Izuna and his other brothers were alive and happy, a world where Hashirama was his friend since childhood and where Itama and Kawarama were also alive so that Tobirama never become a biggot.

For Madara, there is truly no hope for this world, the only Konoha he cares for now is the one in his dreams.
    so you side with Madara and his slavery yet not with Tobirama and democracy? interesting

Year 0 for our purposes:
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Murdock

Not selfish, they got manipulated. You could say they where not strong enough (will) but not selfish. Obito decided t osave the world not rull it. He just found a way where nobody would ever die. No more pain.
    Sasuke himself was manipulated all his life. Starting with Itachi. You can't really blame just him. He got where he is because a lot of events and past hate in Konoha got him here. You also need to understand that the Uchiha are cursed. The loss for them is like a real mental problem. He is not exacly stable in the head.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    his true dream is Moon Eye plan aka world domination

Tobirama is the ultimate pragmatic and he was right ... use democracy ... you don't wanna have a dictatorship ... also imagine Obama having a treaty with Bin Laden, nobody in their right mind would want him to be a leader in the US ... same applies here ... Madara had numerous chances in the past to form a treaty yet he wanted to fight, because deep down he wanted to rule ... it is his fault that his brother is dead ... he has no one to blame but himself ... Hashirama chose to be the bigger man, Madara didn't ... I think that even Tobirama would follow if people would want Madara as their leader, yet I think that even Uchiha's themselves knew that wasn't a good option ...

you have to ask yourself ... why everybody hated Madara and loved Hashirama? they had a democracy voting yet I presume Hashirama won by a landslide ... why is that? him and uchiha's give off weird vibe because deep down they care only for themselves ... they wanted peace because THEY were tired of fighting not because it would cease fighting all over the world as Hashirama and Senju's were aiming for ... We've that only Shisui and Itachi were truly Konoha shinobi others were Uchiha

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

I love Tobirama ... cold, calculated, extremely logical, and pragmatic person .... love him love him love him

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Bullcrap... Madara told his clans men that they would be exterminated which they were. If they wanted peace for themselves, they should have left the village but they didn't. You say that but even the man they chose believe that Madara should be hokage. Why is that? I don't believe Tobimaru is a good leader, not matter how intelligent you are, you must always take your emotions into consideration. If Madara and Hirashima were weary of Tobimaru, he has just as much hatred as the uchiha. All that's missing is his sharingan.

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    yet their actions proved them wrong ... they were selfish in the end, one decided to rule the world because of dead of his teen crush and one decided to destroy whole village for his brother's death ...

all of those actions have selfish motives ... yet Shisui and Itachi were vastly different ... they cared for the village and its people to the point they were willing to sacrifice Uchiha's (because they acted selfishly in the end as did Madara)

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

so you side with Madara and his slavery yet not with Tobirama and democracy? interesting
    Tobirama is not a democracy. Dealing with everyone and giving them a chance is a democracy. This includes the Uchihas which he still harbored ill feeling towards. The Uchiha and Senju formed the village and other clans joined. He needs to be welcomed into the church of Naruto

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems what ever on that tablet he read has influenced his hatred and turned him to the dark side oh well he suits being evil

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Well...

Quote Originally Posted by 1337 haxor View Post

So, the reason why Madara turned evil was because Tobirama bullied him? I guess that works^^

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    He is not actually saving the world, he is implementing his twisted idea of Saving the world by killing every one who come in to his way ... His idea of saving people is like locking them up in different cells thus saving them from getting killed by each other. He became evil when he got that twisted idea of Infinite Tsukoyomi.
    Huh? His idea is to create another reality where nobody dies. Its not cells... Its another reality where all the ones they loved are alive again, nobody dies and its full of beauty. How exacly this is going to work i have no idea.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Called it: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post3358462
    I knew that hashirama would kill himself immediately without even flinching, and that madara would stop him.
    Called it to 100%

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast