Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 625 Discussion / 626 Predictions

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 625 Discussion / 626 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    No, it only shows they weren't involved in picking Madara as the candidate, which Tobirama directly called his brother out about, otherwise Madara wouldn't have just been a "candidate".
    Maybe he was a candidate because he required approval from the Daimyo. Tobirama's assertion that Hashirama wasn't giving the people the opportunity to choose their leader stands. He introduced democracy to the process, that much is clear.

Quote Quote:
    Um, how exactly was I wrong? He didn't escape, he retreated. No one was attempting to keep him or stop him.
    He retreated utilising a smoke bomb, in other words escaped, that wasn't the Senju simply allowing him to walk away.

Quote Quote:
    You don't have a single piece of evidence to support such a claim. And really? Aside from the fact that they're the main villains because they're the only villains left, Obito's been riding on Madara's name and Sasuke's hardly that wanted or detested. The world wouldn't be facing a world war? Even though the world has already had to face three previous world wars?
    And I don't have any evidence to support that the remaining three Uchiha are most wanted criminals, and absolutely detested throughout the land? Have you been reading the manga? Obito using Madara's legend doesn't take away the fact that the entire ninja world moved to end him. Sasuke betrayed Konoha, studied under Oro, attacked Bee, this attack lead to the Kage Summit, where he attempted to take on the Five Kages. And your thoughts are that he isn't particularly wanted? And I never suggested that the world would be at peace, I suggested that the world wouldn't be facing the type and scale of conflict it is facing at the moment.

Quote Quote:
    Except his conviction did get the desired result. And you're talking as if he was the only one with a desire to bring peace. Even if he had died, you have nothing to say that peace couldn't have been achieved from it. Ignore them as you want, they still show your claim about him having to be righteous to be trusted flawed. Would be opposed to the furthering of war not be being for peace? Um, aren't you being a little presumptuous? What exactly makes you think that Madara leaving and his return happen that quickly, and that there aren't any more events inbetween?
    His conviction got the desired result, but not in the way he expected or planned. He intended to take his life, that much is absolutely clear. The result of that plan would've been Madara's death and the extermination of the Uchiha. He was naïve because he believed his death would put the two clans on a path to peace. And what is this talk about being righteous to be trusted. That never once was a factor in this discussion, which was the reason I ignored your analogies. I pointed out that Hashirama's statement showed that the villagers lacked trust for Madara. You suggested otherwise. This wasn't about whether they were right, when it came to their thoughts on Madara at the time. It was their thoughts. So the fact that you suggest that they were wrong in their distrust of Madara, shows that you accept that they distrusted Madara. And that is the assertion that you disagreed with at the beginning of this conversation, and the one that's served as the basis of the conversation. And Madara left where, you realise that the conversation I was referring to was the one that preceded the 24 hour long battle that brought Madara down. Nothing occurred between those words and the battle.

Quote Quote:
    What about his decision to subjugate the Uchiha clan? And that's doubtful, otherwise he would have discovered that they were false. And how were they at risk here? You're talking as if he was acting under the idea that the Uchiha clan was about to attack and had to hurry.
    Could you maybe point to something specific that Tobirama did that would be considered 'persecution' of he Uchiha? Seeing as some continue to have those thoughts about the Uchiha, it clearly wouldn't have been something easily dismissed. Risk can be long-term, there isn't any immediacy to the word risk. The suggestion of more short-term risk accompanies the analogy, your original analogy I might add.

Quote Quote:
    You find it nonsensical to point out the difference between two insane villains and a supposedly reasonable hero? And apparently you seen to have forgotten that upon that rumor and Madara's action, he used it to push the Uchiha's to one spot and have them watched, despite there being nothing to support said rumor and them not wanting anything to do with Madara. No, I'm not missing any point of the manga. Madara, as far as we know, has never started a war. The current fourth war was Obito's doing, which Madara wasn't party to. And look at his comments to Hashirama on the last page, which was solely about fighting Hashirama enjoyably. I don't see why my conclusion doesn't work, when Madara made it no secret that the only thing he thought mattered was fighting Hashirama with the rest of the world being nothing but entertainment.
    Once again, what had Tobirama done before Madara's departure that was so damning? It was you that decided to refer to 'decisions' that Tobirama made prior to Madara's betrayal. Maybe Madara was seen as support for the rumours. And I've yet to see some heinous persecution of the Uchihas by Tobirama. And Obito initiated said war under the teachings of Madara. Just because he wasn't there at the time doesn't change the fact that he laid the groundwork and put Obito on the path to the current war. If a leader orders a subordinate to take actions to initiate a war, the war isn't simply the doing of the subordinate, it is also the will of the leader. Suggesting it once was one thing, but repeating the idea that Madara simply wished to continue a rivalry is just ridiculous. Madara outrights states his reasons for departing, he takes actions far beyond the rivalry, and long after his defeat and Hashirama's death he continues on this path he set years before.
    Last edited by Impossibility; April 02, 2013 at 03:59 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Adventures of Hashirama's DNA 625 Discussion / 626 Predictions

If Madara wasn't a threat to village or Ninja system, Hashirama wouldn't agree to a fight till death with him. At some point even an optimist like Hashirma started to think him as a threat, this means he did turn in to evil. What made him become that ,

1. Strong desire to make peace because of the losses he sustained.
    2. Desire to show every one that Madara is not inferior.
    3. Trying to prove that he accomplished what Hashirama couldn't by giving a twisted version of peaceful world.
    4. He thought himself as a misunderstood child and lost all hope after death of Hashirama or his battle at VOTE.

we may only know it via Madara's flashback. But till then we only know that Tobirama was right in suspecting Madara.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe VOTE happened because madara unveiled his plan of eternal peace to hashi????

visit me here

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

VOTE happened because Madara found a bullshit motive to engage with Hashirama so he can steal his DNA. Gues work true but i am allmost sure on it.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    VOTE happened because Madara found a bullshit motive to engage with Hashirama so he can steal his DNA. Gues work true but i am allmost sure on it.
    Agreed, as this is stated by Madara himself on more then one occasions.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

From the recent chapter, we all know that hashirama CAn give up his life for madara's sake. So it isn't impossible at all that hashirama himself donated his cell/DNA to madara as a sign of their friendship.

We all know how powerful hashirama is compared to madara. So I doubt madara can steal that sna/cell to hashirama. Maybe when hashirama stabbed/defeated madara, he gave those cell/DNA to healed madara's wound.

Or maybe when madara was dying, hashirama transferred some of his flesh to madara to saved him.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@marshall313

As much as Hashirama likes Madara he would not help him do bad stuff... For him to donate his DNA "just because" makes no sense. Madara would need to give him a good reason and the "i whant to make you zombies in my reality" would not determine Hashirama to help him lol.

As how could Madara get it? A simple stab with a kunai to get some blood (Hashirama would heal that NP) and he has it. Cutting some HAIR from Hashirama's head or whatever. Madara would have no need to actualy defeat Hashirama to get some DNA.

Question is why did Madara not just go to Hashirama's barber, get a job to swip the floors and then just get some hair?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

"VOTE happened because Madara found a bullshit motive to engage with Hashirama so he can steal his DNA. Gues work true but i am allmost sure on it."

pretty much everything madara has done was based on bullshit motives

just like obito

theres really no difference

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dattebayo!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Major thanks and hi5 to those with sense of humor.

To those getting mad over this, get a sense of humor and learn to have fun. This is just a forum. Smile more, laugh more, be happy, whatever, but just have fun!
    I'm just imagining the MH admins as Orochimaru's in the Rock Lee spring time series at the moment.... Which is quite amusing

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

@marshall313

Question is why did Madara not just go to Hashirama's barber, get a job to swip the floors and then just get some hair?
    After looking at the length of his hairs, do you think he bothered the barber :P

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lol. Who changed the name of the board to 'The Adventrues of Hashirama's DNA'? hahaha. That is pretty much what's been going on. It's like the drug in 'Limitless' except there are no side-effects and it's 1000 times better.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

@marshall313

As much as Hashirama likes Madara he would not help him do bad stuff... For him to donate his DNA "just because" makes no sense. Madara would need to give him a good reason and the "i whant to make you zombies in my reality" would not determine Hashirama to help him lol.

As how could Madara get it? A simple stab with a kunai to get some blood (Hashirama would heal that NP) and he has it. Cutting some HAIR from Hashirama's head or whatever. Madara would have no need to actualy defeat Hashirama to get some DNA.

No. In fact, it has alot of sense. It's now so obvious that hashirama don't want to kill madara. He was literally spoiled madara.

And madara isn't orochimaru either, a mad scientist. So how come he can utilized hashirama's DNA/blood/hair/saliva without any sort of lab paraphernalia?

That's an indication that hashirama's DNA/flesh was directly applied to his wound. And the only who can do that is hashirama. Seeing the pathetic state of madara, hashirama was voluntarily applied/transferred his flesh directly to madara's wound to saved his ass.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dattebayo!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    No. In fact, it has alot of sense. It's now so obvious that hashirama don't want to kill madara He literally soiled madara.

And madara isn't orochimaru either, a mad scientist. So how come he can utilized hashirama's DNA/blood/hair/saliva/semen without any sort of lab paraphernalia?

That's an indication that hashirama's DNA/flesh/semen was directly applied to his wound/ass. And the only who can do that is hashirama. Seeing the pathetic state of madara, hashirama was voluntarily applied/transferred his seed directly to madara's wound to saved his ass.
    I made some adjustments

*edit* We all know Hashirama is an expert at using his wood...
    Last edited by Dattebayo!; April 02, 2013 at 07:22 AM.

14. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Katea's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    From the recent chapter, we all know that hashirama CAn give up his life for madara's sake. So it isn't impossible at all that hashirama himself donated his cell/DNA to madara as a sign of their friendship.

We all know how powerful hashirama is compared to madara. So I doubt madara can steal that sna/cell to hashirama. Maybe when hashirama stabbed/defeated madara, he gave those cell/DNA to healed madara's wound.

Or maybe when madara was dying, hashirama transferred some of his flesh to madara to saved him.
    Hashirama the surgeon xD

Edit: @Dattebayo! , because I didn't see the post for some reason before: OMG LOOOOOOL those are great adjustments, people at library tried to kill me thanks to me LOLing and yeah, did I say thanks already?
    Last edited by Katea; April 02, 2013 at 09:02 AM.

sig by Yuri ♥

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope 626 is the last chapter going in to there past it was very interesting, I enjoyed it but lets get back to the story

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast