Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Will Sasuke achieve something Madara couldn't/can't?

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Will Sasuke achieve something Madara couldn't/can't?

I put couldn't/can't because time travel makes verb tenses so confusing....and Madara was alive...but now he's undead...so he can still acomplish stuff.

- But anyway Sasuke is the foil for Madara's unfinished task as well as naruto is for Hashirama.

- Sasuek is Kishi's favorite character so he won't kill him off..

- If sasuke became Hokage....forgetting about Naruto for a second...he'd complete some the perfect Uchiha (madara) could never achieve...he'd always been 2nd best. It'd be the perfect eding to the series.....just a thought...Naruto could still be overal leader or whatever but I see Sasuke being the leader of something massive...not sure if the whole Kage government system will be around after this war anyway.

- Plus he's speaking to all of the previous Hokges at the minute so he'll have knowledge of all previous village stuff and what not.
    Last edited by narutotheory; March 20, 2013 at 06:12 PM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Will Sasuke achieve something Madara couldn't/can't?

Sauke has never and won't ever be kishi favorite. Kishi said Sasuke is his favorite to DRAW.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Kishimoto said Sasuke would be the final boss of Naruto, the only way I can see this happening is if he attains the Rinnegan and learns Creation of All Things.

Only by placing him close to the Sage of the Six Paths in terms of power will Kishimoto have Sasuke as a credible final villain.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting thread. And I like how you worded the topic because now that Madara is here I really think there will be some sort of closure. That said, I think it is almost certain that sasuke will change. And it will not be cheap because kishi has already started to do so through Hashirama and it's been 5 chapters and counting of story telling for sasuke's sake. I can't see sasuke being like "Nah I'm still gonna take my revenge"

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Sauke has never and won't ever be kishi favorite. Kishi said Sasuke is his favorite to DRAW.
    Actually I recently re-read all of the naruto manga. Kishi said sasuke is the hardest to draw. However he did say that he thinks sasuke is his favourite character. However let's all take into account that he said that around 13 years ago in the notes of the 2nd volume in naruto. However since he hasn't said anything since then regarding his favourite character it actually is a FACT that sasuke is Kishi's favourite character.

I might look for the actual page where he says it in if others share the same misconception as you however I wont now because it is a widely known fact.
    Last edited by Jabman; March 21, 2013 at 12:47 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Kishi said that sasuke along with neji are the hardest to draw. So he let neji died for that reason. And maybe sasuke is next.

Sasuke is causing so much trouble to the ninja world and at the same to the author himself. So it's not impossible to assume that kishi would let sasuke to be killed by someone.
    No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all your POWER/STRENGTH is no more useful then a squirt gun. And if you cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at will?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

IF Hashirama spared Madara at valley of the end, it would be the same as Naruto defeating Sasuke and not killing him (which he has vowed not to, Hashirama the same).

IF Hashirama did resolve to kill Madara at the valley of the end, Naruto will be choosing the opposite path since he said he wouldn't kill Sasuke.

What it really comes down to in the end is how Kishimoto wants to portray Sasuke in the end.
    Will he be "accepted" by all nations/any nation for that matter? If so, he must contribute something big (saving the world)
    or perhaps he will just have a small role at the end challenging Naruto to a friendly match.

For the series to continue I don't see how Sasuke can just meet Naruto and be buddy-buddy after their last encounter about him wanting to kill Naruto.
    For Sasuke to surpass Madara, it would mean his pain would be even greater than Madara's (sharingan's power would reflect that pain/emotion blah blah).
    Madara carried out his dying little brother's last wish before taking his eyes.
    Sasuke can go either way as Itachi said he would love him no matter what path he would take.

*edit, there's no way Sasuke can become Hokage
    1) it's not in his interest
    2) he became a missing nin, no one would accept him if they knew the truth about what he did
    3) he has attacked all nation's leaders
    Last edited by YEEKUZA; March 21, 2013 at 01:01 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The difference between Sasuke and Naruto's battle, and Hashirama and Madara, is that Naruto and Sasuke both saw the future already and in it, they BOTH die.

Sasuke will achieve what Hashirama hasn't... but not power-wise. He will let go of his hatred after being defeated, whether he dies or not.

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Also, I think the only reason Sasuke becoming Hokage wouldn't work is because everyone thinks he's too far gone. If the entire village could accept him he could definitely become Hokage. What better way to redeem the Uchiha name than to become famous for protecting Konoha even after what happened with his clan and brother (it's still a secret to the rest of the village). And if he were to aid Naruto in saving the world then he will have redeemed himself to the other villages aswell. Though something would have to happen to prevent Naruto from becoming Hokage.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member killy-.-'s Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke will fight Madara or Obito or maybe both of them at once in my opinion he will ask Hashirama to step back and dont help him out How is he gonna fight against rinengan+ems? i have no idea ... propably with Naruto as a walking battery, one more thing its has been said many times, but I say it one more time, Sasuke will get another power up and its gonna be elder sage son's eyes

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Hes going to get that EMS 1337 haxor is sporting!
    Could the Sage of Six Paths be named Sanada Yukimura?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by killy-.- View Post
    Sasuke will fight Madara or Obito or maybe both of them at once in my opinion he will ask Hashirama to step back and dont help him out How is he gonna fight against rinengan+ems? i have no idea ... propably with Naruto as a walking battery, one more thing its has been said many times, but I say it one more time, Sasuke will get another power up and its gonna be elder sage son's eyes
    I wonder what the point would be in that though? If you ask me it's that if Sasuke gains the Rinnegan/Sage's Elder Son's Eyes, it could be used to completely resurrect Madara or to help complete the Moon's Eye plan.

Tobi probably has plans for Sasuke, I mean why did he give him the EMS?
    And while he was doing that, he had a perfect opportunity to plant Senju DNA in Sasuke, to make him reach Rinnegan.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont think its that easy to mutate shaingan to rinnengan...

if that was so...tobito would have got his own rinengan rather than take it from pein...

just a thought

visit me here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

True. Although I think it might take something like a near-death experience to awake the Rinnegan, so what if Tobi knows that and has that planned out?

I'm just curious on why he gave Sasuke EMS to begin with..

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member videogamer64's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Along with obviously getting the Rinngean as a young man, he'll also be the one to defeat Madara

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

probly letting go of your anger helps you go from ems to rinnengan, maybe thats how madara did it

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Quote Originally Posted by jaykam View Post
    probly letting go of your anger helps you go from ems to rinnengan, maybe thats how madara did it
    When a man who knows hate, learns to love again, the power in his eyes shall surpass the limits of humanity.

I suppose you are in the right direction, Madara only awoke the Rinnegan when he was on the verge of death and probably regretted throwing his life away to hatred.

Once he had an empiphany and gave up on hatred, his EMS turned into the Rinnegan and Madara changed his mind focusing again on the Moon Eye Plan.

I suppose that once Sasuke acquires Senju powers, from either Hashirama's cells or Karin's blood. He will develop a Rinnegan as soon as he decides to protect his comrades again.

New Reply