Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 325 Discussion/ 326 Predictions

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 325 Spoiler Thread

Lots of stuff going on, I can't help but get excited for the arrival of the dragons. I'm curious to see what Jellal's request is going to be. Although, I've little interest in another battle between Natsu and Rogue. I'm a bit over dragon slayer battles to be honest. And if Rogue is still incapable of defeating Natsu it would be pretty pathetic. Hope that concludes quickly, we need to move on to Eclipse and the dragons.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Murim's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 325 Discussion/ 326 Predictions

what if the dragons are supposed to come through the gate (thestatement that the soldiers cant see them could be a hint)

If we assume future Rouge is evil and he wants that the dragons appear then a Lucy who prevents the gate from opening would be a hindrance. A reason to kill her.
    It would also explain how nobody saw this many dragons. To overlook 10000 dragons shouldnt be so easy

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wooticus View Post
    I really like that Idea! Great one! And it could also be the other way around. Or Future Rogue uses some kind of reverse psychology where he threatens lucy with death in order to make her actually not close the door, while she rescued everybody in her future. On the other side, how would Future Rogue be able to use Eclipse to travel back in time seven more years in the future?
    Indeed, I also thought about Rogue's speech about Lucy closing the door in the past as a way to "prevent" current Lucy from closing it. I think that's what makes the most sense here. Concerning the issue about the future Rogue coming 7 years later, it could all be a lie, for one thing, since if he came from another future, he could just come from future 2 at the same time Lucy came back from future 1. Also, If Daimatou Enbou continues in Future 2 and they still fill Eclipse's magical power through the tournament, then it should have enough power to let Rogue come back in time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murim View Post
    It would also explain how nobody saw this many dragons. To overlook 10000 dragons shouldnt be so easy
    To be fair, we were shown actual manga panel of dragon actually flying towards the city. So I doubt the dragon is now flying here to attack part is a lie.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Exactly what I think about this Eclipse stuff. It should remain closed so that the dragons do not appear.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

eh, may be it's too obvious or i am assuming wrong. but i am almost sure that Dragons will come through the eclipse gate.
    Naruto Forever

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

This whole gate thing smells fishy to me. I predict Rogue beating Natsu and revealing the true purpose of the gate opening - attack on kingdom, summoning dragons or demons or whatever bad can happen. Natsu stands up and megapowerupdragonforce pwn Rogue, then goes to the gate and makes Lucy eventually closes it.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lost0's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that the Dragons are going to come out of the Eclipse, they're probably the Dragons from the past that decided they couldn't stay in their time because they were being wiped out.

And I wonder if Acnologia will make an appearance ? I wonder if he can turn back to his human form if he wants ?

Also I bet Minerva is off boo-hoo crying with her dad somewhere ( Assuming he's still alive ). Anybody else still find it funny that she was crying when she lost ?

Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    To be fair, we were shown actual manga panel of dragon actually flying towards the city. So I doubt the dragon is now flying here to attack part is a lie.

we saw dragons flying in the sky. It wasnt shown towards what they fly ... the gate on the other side or the city

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member zales88's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

what if the dragons are supposed to come through the gate (thestatement that the soldiers cant see them could be a hint)

If we assume future Rouge is evil and he wants that the dragons appear then a Lucy who prevents the gate from opening would be a hindrance. A reason to kill her.
    I have the same feeling.

If you are tallking about those panels:
    http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/316/20
    http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/316/21

I interpret it in another order (first page 21 then 20) so dragons come through gate destroy the castle (page 21) and than more dragons come through the gate and are flying to the world (page 21)
    Bleach|D.Gray-Man|Detective Conan|Eyeshield21|Full Metal Alchemist|Gantz|Hajime no Ippo|Katekyou Hitman Reborn|Liar Game|Mahou Sensei Negima|Naruto|One Piece|Pluto|Vagabond|Veritas|Zetman|History Strongest Desciple Kenichi|Bitter Virgin|H2|Mx0|Old Boy|20th Century Boys|Battle Royale|Black Cat|Blue Heaven|Death Note|Devil&Devil|Flame of Recca|Hikaru no GO|Hot Blooded Woman|Monster|Prince of Tennis|Rouruni Kenshin|Slam Dunk|Berserk|Futari Ecchi|Golden Boy|Unbalanced x Unbalanced
    and more

Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

in http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/316/21 there was already a hint that the future person who talked to the princess was Rouge

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/325/16 hey dont know if anyone noticed but mashima finally drew some of the missing pre time skip fairy tail members in the crowd shot along with haru and elie from rave.

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Morlun's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
    As I thought. Thanks Sasuke. Charle's Vision Lucy and the last page's Lucy, their looks don't match, so it's possible, the future has already changed, so the disaster that scarred Levy is in, may not come to pass.
    Not really... could be a mistake, yes, but if you look at it:

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/275/20

She's wearing the same top, and one of those black elbow-bands:

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/325/4

And Natsu is wearing the sleeveless vest she's wearing in the vision:

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/325/5

Not to mention Virgo can renew her wardrobe in an instant.

what if the dragons are supposed to come through the gate (the statement that the soldiers cant see them could be a hint)

It would also explain how nobody saw this many dragons. To overlook 10000 dragons shouldn't be so easy
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that you're right. Eclipse will bring the dragons to the present.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ikahel's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

It's only me or it makes no sense? If King o Fiore knew about dragons so why the hell he allowed to continue last competition of daimatou enbou, where the most powerful mages from fiore have lost their stamina and magic powers just before dragon invasion?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Everything looks good until the end where Natsu states about Rouge not coming to save the future. Guess we'll have too see what the future had in store :P
    Soo... Natsu is Naruto now??

That said, I do wonder if Natsu's experiences of being exposed to Zeref's evil magic has resulted in him becoming more sensitive towards dark, evil magic. And BTW, can somebody tell me how to use attachments?? I've drawn a picture of the timelines that may help explain what's going on.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast