Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Fairy Tail 325 Discussion/ 326 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 325 Discussion/ 326 Predictions

there is alot confusion with future rogue,future lucy and the dragons as alpha said natsu doesn't relize that Igneel is or could be in these 10,000 dragons and igneel is a powerful dragon(a leader) but i doubt that igneel will be leading all these dragons and instead he will help out natsu with Metalica or Grandiner.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaIkaros View Post
    10000 dragons will come and attack the kingdom, and Lucy will (according to Future Rogue) take part with the event, hasn't Natsu, Lucy and the others already realised that one of the dragons could be Igneel, or Metalica or Grandine? Natsu has been searching for the dragons right?... Why kill them?
    There were dragons that were friendly towards humans (teaching them Dragon Slayer magic) and dragons that considered humans to be food only. Of course, those 10,000 dragons are said to come and slaughter humans - therefore they can't be neither Igneel, nor Metalica nor Grandine.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kuroSaki_Ichi's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

well played MH, I kept seeing draLeorios and I almost went crazy trying to see if I missed anything in the 6 six pages. Then I realized it was April's fools.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

my first post in the fairy-ass forum

i am dissapointed by the lack of actual fairy ass

hopefully we can get some mavis fan service in chapter 326!!!

seriously i wonder if mavis has a plan to deal with this whole eclipse thing or future rogue....

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by conn-man View Post
    Fire etherion at the capitol?? Way to many casualties in that scenario. Innocent people dying is the last thing Jellal wants to happen.
    Maybe he has a method of evacuating everyone first? It would be an ironic move on Jellal's part to ask them to use Etherion.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that the important things in this chapter are that all the guild are informed of the dragon’s attack from the king (and that they discovered that the king is the pumpkin), that Minerva is not there, that Lucy is able to escape from Rogue thanks to Natsu, the fact that the gateway of darkness is being opened, the fact that Gerard go to Lahar and ask a request.
    I was already sure that the pumpkin was the king, and that even that the guild would be united against the attack.
    I have still not understood if Rogue is an enemy or not, because something in what he said is off, the thing that he said does not coincide with what has told us Lucy.

I believe that the important things are two, where is Minerva and what she is doing and what Gerard asked to Lahar.
    I think that Minerva is going to speak with his father to how the guild would change, or most likely (since I think is most likely that this will happen after the dragon’s attack) she is crying alone in her guild.
    I think that there she could decide to what to do, after the great humiliation that she receives from Erza.

I think that she could became a little better, more kind (something like what has happened to Urtear), in this case I believe that with her power she could be really very usefull against the dragons.
    But in the truth at the opposite she could even decide that she does not a world in which Sabertooth is not the strongest guild, in this case there is the possibility that she could close the gateway of darkness (infact I think that now that the gateway has been opened, it has stopped to absorbs the magic).

Regarding Gerard at the beginning I thought that he with even Urtear and Meldy would have gone to help Natsu, but now I don’t think so, infact I think that she could enter the castle alone (and perhaps since Meldy and Urtear are not with him, they could have really gone to help Natsu).
    For this reason I believe that he could have asked to release the prisoners, particularly the former member of Oracion Seis (but perhaps even or only the wizard of Ishval), so Yukino could met Angel, since she is most likely her sister. I already believed this, since the hairstyle of her sister in the flashback is the same of Angel, and even more after the cover of this last chapter.

Anyways I think that Gerard promised that if they will be able to defeat the dragon then he will surrender, he will be imprisoned.
    In the truth I don’t think he will be arrested, since I believe that the king will give him amnesty or Lahar will decide to leave him free (this would be really a huge development for his character).
    In the end there is the possibility that Lahar will came and speak about Gerard, this could give an opportunity for Erza, Milliana and Kagura to speak about him, about the fact that he is no longer a bad man.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Feel free to shoot this down but im pretty certain now that Rogue has come back in order to open the gate so that he can kill the dragons and gain power similar to that of acknowlogia by bathing in the dragons blood.

Also i have a feeling that minerva is going to side with rogue in order to be associated with the strongest person. I think that if ultear and melody are heading to help natsu as alot of people are predicting may happen, she will be heading there as well and we will get to see a really cool battle of two mages with awesome abilities. If not then she is probably still laying where she got beaten by erza crying.

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6