Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 325 Discussion/ 326 Predictions

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 325 Discussion/ 326 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 325 Spoiler Thread

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Aww, c'mon!!! Mashima!! do we have to watch Natsu vs Rogue next when things are just getting good?? Man... I'm torn between the fight and the eclipse plan.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MAX_COLA_POWER!'s Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, the door's open, but something's not right. Can anyone get the pic of Charle's vision of Lucy crying and singing while the castle is collapsing? I wanna compare it to the pic of the last page.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

If there's one thing off, it would be Lucy's clothes.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

As I thought. Thanks Sasuke. Charle's Vision Lucy and the last page's Lucy, their looks don't match, so it's possible, the future has already changed, so the disaster that scarred Levy is in, may not come to pass.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
    As I thought. Thanks Sasuke. Charle's Vision Lucy and the last page's Lucy, their looks don't match, so it's possible, the future has already changed, so the disaster that scarred Levy is in, may not come to pass.
    Possible, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions. It wouldn't be the first time Mashima had an art error related to Charle's visions.

Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Krono View Post
    Possible, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions. It wouldn't be the first time Mashima had an art error related to Charle's visions.
    That is true. To be honest, I just want this whole Eclipse nonsense to be over with. They won the games, they got their street cred back, let's just walk away now and meet up with the Dragon parents some other day.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/325

Out

Nothing big in this chapter. Guilds will join forces, nakama power? The only interested thing is Jellal asking Doranbolt and Lahar for a favor. Regarding eclipse, I guess.

Oh, and Rogue doesn't seem like a match for pissed off Natsu. >.<

And Natsu cries after looking at dead Lucy and calls her precious. NaLu fans should be satisfied. ^^
    Last edited by Duniak; March 29, 2013 at 03:36 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm I just had a thought: what if Rogue and (dead) Lucy did not come from the same future? What if let's say Lucy came from future 1, warned Fairy Tail from disaster, they managed to survive and stop the Dragon's invasion (making it future 2), and then Rogue gave in (by some way or another) to the evil side, and then, in the future where Dragons have been stopped, came back to the present and had future Lucy killed, to prevent Fairy Tail from stopping the invasion?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Everything looks good until the end where Natsu states about Rouge not coming to save the future. Guess we'll have too see what the future had in store :P
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that speech ghost.

The chapter had some interesting developements, the great finale is reaching closer, still I have the feeling, that after today's chapter i haven't got answers, only more questions. Well, we saw what the king of Fiore looks like finally and he gave a pretty nice speech to Fiore's guilds. Someone, however, is playing all the other for a fool. I'm curious about the Princess knowledge about the Eclipse Gate. She hasn't actually used it before, but knows that is has a delay until it works. Did Future Rogue tell it to her? Obviously with that gate opening one gets the feeling that those Dragons might actually come through the gate. This coincides with the guilds preparing for a fight and Charley's premonition to some extent. Aside from the great artwork of Eclipse Gating opening and all those Mage's of Fiore standing together, i was most interested in Jellal's part. He'll surely play a big part for the happy ending to come. In comparison to Future Lucy's timeline we have now some major differences:
    - Natsu not losing his magical power
    - All the guilds power being summoned together
    - Jellal's investigations led by his meeting with Future Lucy

Some more things i have noticed:
    - Sting is also around with the other guilds. This means he isn't going for the castle to help Natsu in his fight.
    - Mavis is, however, nowhere to be seen. I would be really disappointed if she would disappear as sudden as she appeared back then on Tenrou Island. She deserves at least a good bye. Her wisdom might be really useful here, so i wonder where she is. Could it be that she headed for the Palace? Or might she be with Jellal's gang?

As a prediction.. i think Jellal will make a deal with the Council members. He will offer himself for justice again, but he needs them to get him into the Palace. While Laxar will obviously not trust him, Doranbolt will help him for the reason that if Fairy Tail trusts him, he is indeed to be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by mstarsup5 View Post
    Hmmm I just had a thought: what if Rogue and (dead) Lucy did not come from the same future? What if let's say Lucy came from future 1, warned Fairy Tail from disaster, they managed to survive and stop the Dragon's invasion (making it future 2), and then Rogue gave in (by some way or another) to the evil side, and then, in the future where Dragons have been stopped, came back to the present and had future Lucy killed, to prevent Fairy Tail from stopping the invasion?
    I really like that Idea! Great one! And it could also be the other way around. Or Future Rogue uses some kind of reverse psychology where he threatens lucy with death in order to make her actually not close the door, while she rescued everybody in her future. On the other side, how would Future Rogue be able to use Eclipse to travel back in time seven more years in the future?
    Last edited by wooticus; March 29, 2013 at 04:00 AM.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyways, since Minerva is gone, Minerva will do something completely stupid that will make reader facepalm. I don't know what she'll do, but I think she'll do it.

Why can't she show better sportsmanship and stays there with the rest of the guild so I don't have to suspect her like this. Man.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lets see what happen in this chapter talk, talk, talk and talk!It was verrrry boring until jellal ask for a favor and the rest of the ending.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast