Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 111 Discussion/ 112 Predictions

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 110 Discussion/ 111 Predictions

good chapter shiwoon showed those idiots not to underestimate him. he will probably take them out next chapter

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally his ki center is fixed and he can become a badass again. Shioon is going the beat the other guys and then gain information about where he is from the leader. I just want him to get back to the Sunwoo clan and show them he is still alive.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Afghanistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol at page 15.. All that character build up flew away just like that.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

apparently murim-ins have a weakness to grappling moves ...LOLS! I can understand...mixed martial arts is pretty lethal against straight cut martial artists....too bad Shioon aint no ordinary martial artist otherwise im sure their moves might have had some effect lol

I hope Sera's bit happened much earlier than we are lead to believe and that next chapter someone sent by her comes to rescue Shioon...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

lol it will be funny after Shioon deals with the Murim special force he will swim out to the sea "Rayleigh style" hahahahahah

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    I hope Sera's bit happened much earlier than we are lead to believe and that next chapter someone sent by her comes to rescue Shioon...
    ... and finds the island littered with groaning special forces.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member brold's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    i hope he will see a big ass gate and use the chaotic heaven strike on that and break it to pieces

@kidopitz27, this arc is the gate you were talking about.

Last chapter 110, we saw the evidence of ShiWoon throwing a chair at the window to break it open. This is the start of the gate that ShiWoon saw, and to break open the gate he threw what was around him, but it did not budge (he still has not yet escaped).

ShiWoon becoming aware/sensitive to little things around him and himself, tells us that he has started (we already know he can run very fast, nothing new) to use his own strength in breaking open the gate. This action is very important story wise (and why he must escape on his own without any of his friends' help).

This chapter begins the break it to pieces part, as more fodder start flying around.

...use the chaotic heaven strike... Storywise, as the continuing insults thrown against the SunWoo Clan increase, ShiWoon has to use a SunWoo techs. As GaJu, to avenge the Clan, he must use a high level SunWoo tech (not SunWoo fodder level techs). Which one depends on how much he saw from Elder Kwon, and learned from the late Elder AsianKimboSlice.

Let the breaking continue...
    I might know the difference...maybe.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 111 Discussion/ 112 Predictions

It's really awesome that he has the ability to sense people now just like 9AD. That should be very useful for him in the future. Shioon should just get a little running start I'm sure he could jump the ocean if he could.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys

- When the new chapter raw is out and if the spoiler thread happens to be closed for that chapter, just pm a mod or a global / admin to open the spoiler thread for you! I moved all the Chapter 111 posts to the Chapter 111 spoiler / discussion thread. Thanks~<3. ©~Charlie

11. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

lets see how powerful he have become. if he didnt swim out to the sea Rayleigh style he will have to fight lots of people. this time i hope to save Shioon sera didnt only ask help from doctor she is talking with and will ask help or give information to sunwoo elders

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Now this was a nice chapter, things are definitely going to get interesting. Not only is his ki center back but it looks like he has gained a good amount of mastery over the techniques he used while in BOT, judging from that one move. What's more it seems that he also gained an ability that was said back in chapter 75 to be something only masters are capable of doing, fighting against an invisible enemy. Shioon keeps on piling on the elite qualities first an indomitable spirit, then the ilwalsidan, followed by BHET and being the Disciple of GMR, becoming another user capable of reaching the BOT, and now a ridiculously strong body and heightened senses. With that last one it just might mean even the threat of a sniper shot means little to him now.

Also of note, that new bit of intel that Sera got could mean she is about to make a move of her own so to speak. Everyone thought that if Shioon was alive he should have been in the hands of the MAA, but since he is in the governments hands that could actually be beneficial to her upcoming plans. Sine they now have a beat on where Shioon is she can relay that info to the Sunwoo, she can also leverage that info to pressure the government to relinquish him back to the care of the Sunwoo. Afterall the government hiding that info of his whereabouts means that they are over stepping their role by interfering with Murim matters. They may have no choice, but to hand him back over or face whatever consequences may come from delving into Murim matters.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ChaoticKen's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Stuff that I foresee (or want to foresee) happenin'.

The SunWoo clan finds out where ShiWoon is being kept, Kwon gathers a bunch of people and gets on a helicopter (if I recall, SunWoo has one of those, right?) to rescue ShiWoon. Then either one of two scenarios ensues.

1. Kwon sees a bunch of knocked-out mooks, thinks ShiWoon has gone berserk again, and rushes to stop him. Only to find a perfectly sane ShiWoon mopping the floor with all the government murim mooks in order to defend the honor of the SunWoo.

2. Kwon hears fighting, thinks ShiWoon is in trouble, rushes to help him. Only to find a perfectly fine ShiWoon standing over a pile of bodies.

Would be fuckin' awesome.

Probably not gonna happen though.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ex-Shadow's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Heh, finally The Breaker is starting to get awesome again... Let's see how messed up Murim world after Shioon recover completely and start to raise Sunwoo clan standing. Wondering how shocked USC will be

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay so it was kind of a cool chapter. But i really dont see the need for the break last week. You had forest, some negative shots and running... Haha i really am not seeing why it required two weeks? Was it all due to volume art?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hopeandlight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Askmeabout View Post
    Lol at page 15.. All that character build up flew away just like that.
    shioon?
    or the super secret service...

sometimes I wonder if he's learned

everyone on the island with disrespect the sunwoo clan
    i mean it shows
    they're using force to keep him there...
    is he looking for a fight?
    well I suppose there'd be a fight anyways

New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast