Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 111 Discussion/ 112 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member gotdott's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 111 Discussion/ 112 Predictions

LOL at Shioon treating Park like a human volleyball.

Quote Originally Posted by halfcrzy View Post
    Okay so it was kind of a cool chapter. But i really dont see the need for the break last week. You had forest, some negative shots and running... Haha i really am not seeing why it required two weeks? Was it all due to volume art?
    This isn't the only project the artist has so they decided to work on the volume instead since they started so late in the week.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticKen View Post
    Stuff that I foresee (or want to foresee) happenin'.

The SunWoo clan finds out where ShiWoon is being kept, Kwon gathers a bunch of people and gets on a helicopter (if I recall, SunWoo has one of those, right?) to rescue ShiWoon. Then either one of two scenarios ensues.

1. Kwon sees a bunch of knocked-out mooks, thinks ShiWoon has gone berserk again, and rushes to stop him. Only to find a perfectly sane ShiWoon mopping the floor with all the government murim mooks in order to defend the honor of the SunWoo.

2. Kwon hears fighting, thinks ShiWoon is in trouble, rushes to help him. Only to find a perfectly fine ShiWoon standing over a pile of bodies.

Would be fuckin' awesome.

Probably not gonna happen though.
    Possibly it will happen Sera will need a strong force to help her out ans what perfect chance for her too use the Sunwoo Clan

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

Shiion has remembered all the techniques from his last battle and bet you you he could take on bauldie without bot now

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Decent chapter. Shioon is being underestimated, as always. I doubt these special forces can handle him. I'm curious to see what plot Sera comes up with.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WEERG View Post

Shiion has remembered all the techniques from his last battle and bet you you he could take on bauldie without bot now
    Yes Precisely… And the only reason I guess he was not trying to dodge attacks in BOT mode is not because he couldn't…its because he thought of it as that meditation spirit training… and in real fight he will know what he needs to dodge and where he needs to attack…

Shiwoon’s condition looks awesome… And he has the advantage here… The special force has been ordered not to kill him.. and I think without killing him , its impossible to restrain Shiwoon’s movements considering that in all his fights he kept standing up even after hell of a beat down… Though this time he will not even gonna get beaten…. I don’t think there will be anyone on the island who will be able to take on Shiwoon to restrict his movements without killing him… except for that doctor which still looks like an important character in the series…

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

I am conflicted. I really didn't enjoy Shioon's Haughty attitude. I understand he is a Gaju, and is trying to own that role, but for someone who was a weak and meager character not long ago to become kind of snotty and stare down his nose at people is a little too much for me. But on the other hand I do enjoy that he is trying to become more of a leader, defending his beliefs, and sticking up for those he cares about. He no longer see's himself as just a puppet, or someone taking a backseat, but rather the head of the clan.

Of course everyone loves seeing him get stronger and develop more skills, that's always a bonus. I enjoy that quite a bit myself. It's just too bad it was a fairly short chapter, after a week absence no less, and was a fairly traditional set up chapter.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member brold's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    I am conflicted. I really didn't enjoy Shioon's Haughty attitude. I understand he is a Gaju, and is trying to own that role...
    He's not being haughty, he's stating a fact...but I'll hold of any further comments until we get a better translation.
    I might know the difference...maybe.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I am conflicted. I really didn't enjoy Shioon's Haughty attitude. I understand he is a Gaju, and is trying to own that role, but for someone who was a weak and meager character not long ago to become kind of snotty and stare down his nose at people is a little too much for me. But on the other hand I do enjoy that he is trying to become more of a leader, defending his beliefs, and sticking up for those he cares about. He no longer see's himself as just a puppet, or someone taking a backseat, but rather the head of the clan.

Of course everyone loves seeing him get stronger and develop more skills, that's always a bonus. I enjoy that quite a bit myself. It's just too bad it was a fairly short chapter, after a week absence no less, and was a fairly traditional set up chapter.
    To me, it looked like he finally learned what it means to be a Gaju, aka a person so important in the Murim that other people are ready to lay their lives down to protect... like elder Jun did. Him demanding respect for his role as the Gaju of the Sunwoo Clan (a clan that Shioon came to deeply respect) is a way to honour what his father-like figure (Elder Jun) willingly gave his life to protect. That's precisely why Shioon SNAPPED when those assholes started to insult the Sunwoo Clan and the Elders. He's everything but a snotty brat!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

in murim world being a Gaju is big thing and every one respect that.so when they were talking about Sunwoo Clan as its some low level clan who is going to destroy very soon disrespecting it u think he should have just listen to them or better say sorry because some days ago he was weak ??
    or u want to say anyone who is weak have to behave like some slave/servant (let others do/say anything to u)

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm ok for him to act like a real Gaju and being proud to be a Gaju because of what happen on Asian Kimbo Slice because of his actions last time everyone was in danger and now he can act more like a Gaju now because of Asian Kimbo Slice said to him that every murim's foot is on the grave every time and to accept your fate you will become a real murim-in

that is why even if the Special Murim Squad knows that they already broke his arm Shioon just ignore that and just attack
    Last edited by kidopitz27; April 05, 2013 at 11:12 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The haughty attitude will probably be only reserved for murim he doesn't know or sees as an enemy of sorts. Doubt he'll start making his murim friends talk to him in a respectful manner.

As for the Sera bit, I don't understand, she is from some 2-bit clan of which there are probably hundreds while Sunwoo is one of the largest in the murim, a clan that's supposedly regaining its former strength now that it is no longer under MAA's control. Why does she seem to have all the info and making all the moves while the Sunwoo are sitting on their asses looking like incapable mugs? Do they really have ZERO intelligence gathering capability?! Where is the awesome Sunwoo clan that captured Sera and made her look like a little girl playing in a lion's den?

On that note, what was that half-baked attempt at a trap in the school and what happened to Sahee? They keep talking about the "mighty" Sunwoo, but so far everything they've tried they failed except when they were the antagonists of the story. I really hate it when the author has to make characters or organizations look dumb or incompetent just because he can't write a coherent story where the major events are thought-out ahead of time.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by svyatoslav View Post
    The haughty attitude will probably be only reserved for murim he doesn't know or sees as an enemy of sorts. Doubt he'll start making his murim friends talk to him in a respectful manner.

As for the Sera bit, I don't understand, she is from some 2-bit clan of which there are probably hundreds while Sunwoo is one of the largest in the murim, a clan that's supposedly regaining its former strength now that it is no longer under MAA's control. Why does she seem to have all the info and making all the moves while the Sunwoo are sitting on their asses looking like incapable mugs? Do they really have ZERO intelligence gathering capability?! Where is the awesome Sunwoo clan that captured Sera and made her look like a little girl playing in a lion's den?

On that note, what was that half-baked attempt at a trap in the school and what happened to Sahee? They keep talking about the "mighty" Sunwoo, but so far everything they've tried they failed except when they were the antagonists of the story. I really hate it when the author has to make characters or organizations look dumb or incompetent just because he can't write a coherent story where the major events are thought-out ahead of time.
    well because Sunwoo Clan thinks that if they move the Government will hurt or kill their Gaju because all of the Elders already accepted Shioon as their Gaju (i remember a chapter where the fat elder said that Shioon is better suited to be a gaju)

Sera on the other hand can move freely because the only one knows that Milyang Clan is under Sunwoo is the Milyang clan, Sunwoo , One Moon School so she can move freely and get information

even if you are mighty you can't escape a bomb explosion even Asian Kimbo Slice's protective techs didn't last , GMR was shot and if Shioon didn't gave his Ki to GMR then goodbye GMR on part 1 just like Ma Mun-gi said martial arts vs martial arts if you put a modern weapon on the fight you are not a murim but a criminal

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member roku-sky's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Shioon next chapter: "None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you! YOU'RE LOCKED IN HERE WITH ME!"

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I Usually don't like movie references but that one was spot on. Well done.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

man its funny the way that black ops team got k.o was emotionally loooool

shi-wooon jump into the water

a question if shi-woon is very much a superhuman how long do you think it will take for him to swim back to S.korea

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by svyatoslav View Post
    Unfortunately, the Sunwoo clan is in a state of shock and mourning. For the Sunwoo, it wasn't that long ago that they couldn't protect Sosul and she became a hostage to the MAA. The Sunwoo had to do what the MAA said while they held her. The Sunwoo think that the MAA is now holding Shioon so that feeling of helplessness has come back to them. Actually, its a good thing they didn't go after the MAA to get Shioon back since they would now be in a 3 way fight against the SUC the MAA and the Government. This way it seems likely they will:
    1) get Shioon back, better than ever,
    2) realize they have dependable ally's in the Mill Yang clan (Sera), and the One Moon school,
    3) Putting off the conflict between the MAA and the Sunwoo will give them the opportunity to work things out. maybe. eventually.

I'm actually thinking that Hyuk So Chun (Yoi boi) will show up soon and request to meet the elders of the Sunwoo to talk about Shioon... only to discover Shioon is back and is ok.

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast