Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 111 Discussion/ 112 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member blennz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 111 Discussion/ 112 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    i'm ok for him to act like a real Gaju and being proud to be a Gaju because of what happen on Asian Kimbo Slice because of his actions last time everyone was in danger and now he can act more like a Gaju now because of Asian Kimbo Slice said to him that every murim's foot is on the grave every time and to accept your fate you will become a real murim-in

that is why even if the Special Murim Squad knows that they already broke his arm Shioon just ignore that and just attack
    his arm is not broken don't know where you got that from he used that hand to punch the guy to the other guy he used both arms

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member bamf's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alisdfd View Post
    man its funny the way that black ops team got k.o was emotionally loooool

shi-wooon jump into the water

a question if shi-woon is very much a superhuman how long do you think it will take for him to swim back to S.korea
    I don't think Shi-oon would know which way the mainland is. Besides, why jump ship when you can destroy your pursuers, your kidnappers, and get intel on who they are?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

jumping in the ocean would be suicidal. He would die long before reaching any piece of land.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The_kid's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post
    Unfortunately, the Sunwoo clan is in a state of shock and mourning. For the Sunwoo, it wasn't that long ago that they couldn't protect Sosul and she became a hostage to the MAA. The Sunwoo had to do what the MAA said while they held her. The Sunwoo think that the MAA is now holding Shioon so that feeling of helplessness has come back to them. Actually, its a good thing they didn't go after the MAA to get Shioon back since they would now be in a 3 way fight against the SUC the MAA and the Government. This way it seems likely they will:
    1) get Shioon back, better than ever,
    2) realize they have dependable ally's in the Mill Yang clan (Sera), and the One Moon school,
    3) Putting off the conflict between the MAA and the Sunwoo will give them the opportunity to work things out. maybe. eventually.

I'm actually thinking that Hyuk So Chun (Yoi boi) will show up soon and request to meet the elders of the Sunwoo to talk about Shioon... only to discover Shioon is back and is ok.
    Lol as if Elder Kwon and Someone from Chundomoon could actually sit on one table...?
    It's like your most worst nemises and your greatest eyesore at the same table LOL...

I don't think that ever would happen... yet... without Shion...
    If it does, there might be a fight (DM) LMAO

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member helios_shin's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

this chapteris great !

Shioon have a new ability and his ki center is restored.
    i think we're going to see a amazing battle, who be interrupt by the old doctor

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dominicanboy100's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alisdfd View Post
    man its funny the way that black ops team got k.o was emotionally loooool

shi-wooon jump into the water

a question if shi-woon is very much a superhuman how long do you think it will take for him to swim back to S.korea
    I guess not To long cause sharks will have a good meal with a lot of vitamins Hahahahaha

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dominicanboy100 View Post
    I guess not To long cause sharks will have a good meal with a lot of vitamins Hahahahaha
    lool but shi-woon can knock out them sharks or probably tame them. he hops on one and then the shark takes him home
    haahaa

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ketsurou's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

First of all, there is no reason for Shioon to assume that he is on an island. South Korea is surrounded by sea on three sides, so it is more logical to deduce that he is simply near the coast--he has no reason to assume that he is no longer on Korean mainland, even if he does now understand how far away from Seoul and the Sunwoo he is. It is a secluded government ruled territory (that once belonged to Murim), certainly, but I personally have no reason to suspect that he is on an island and I do not think Shioon himself has any reason to believe that either.

Second, there is no reason for Shioon to jump. Shioon does not need to escape his pursuers, as they themselves will see in the next chapter. He has simply decided that he needs to return to the Sunwoo Clan as soon as possible, because he believes that he has been held captive for a lot longer than a few days. Rather than jumping, he will simply battle the Murim Special Forces, defeat them while proving the power and defending the honor of the Sunwoo, and right before he gets his answers out of them Jung Lae Won will show up and the battle between them will begin.

It will be interesting to see how this new Shioon fares against someone that survived a brief exchange with Chun Woo.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Just read A-Team's release and while it was already apparent how incredible Shioon has become, the A-Team release makes it even more clear. Shioon wasn't just sensing the Murim Special Ops team from far away, but he was sensing them, a group that just so happens to to study techniques to conceal their ki, from far away. Shioon also practically out ran them, only getting caught because of the cliff. At last the restriction technique that Shioon broke out of is, according to A-Team's translation, "is something so effective that not even the highest level master could escape from", which is to me much more impressive than a seasoned pro.

While he may still be leagues behind Elder Kwon, The Alliance Chief, his Master and other Murim elite I think it would be a safe bet to believe that Shioon is already a Martial Artist that is superior if not at least equal to a number of the other clan heads and Masters throughout the Murim world. As a matter of fact given Shioon's most recent development he may have already surpassed even those elites in some manner. Well this is referencing back to chapter 27 of Part 1, but Shioon as he is right now may be at the most balanced state of simgichehon (mind, breath/ki, body, spirit) than he's ever been at before. He had an unrivaled spirit even before he started martial arts training, then he gained unrivaled ki due to the ilwalsidan which needed BHET just to control, The yaewon meditation training may have powered his ability to think, and finally he has undergone the whole body rebirth.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blennz View Post
    his arm is not broken don't know where you got that from he used that hand to punch the guy to the other guy he used both arms
    Special murin squad knows that their attack can break arm easily but they don't know Shioon well , Shioon don't think of what happen to his body and just ignore if his arm will get broken (i really think that Shioon arm was broken and it just healed fast or his body adapt on that attack instantaneously and it become hard like a metal )

some say now Shioon is becoming a cocky kid but i really think this is a transition from being known as GMR disciple to a respectable person in Murim world and he is just protecting the pride of Sunwoo and on the last chapter 110 -111 people disrespect Sunwoo Clan and talking down on the Gaju (chapter 110) and Special Murim Squad mock Sunwoo Clan Elders for not following MMA that's why Shioon got angry

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Special murin squad knows that their attack can break arm easily but they don't know Shioon well , Shioon don't think of what happen to his body and just ignore if his arm will get broken (i really think that Shioon arm was broken and it just healed fast or his body adapt on that attack instantaneously and it become hard like a metal )

some say now Shioon is becoming a cocky kid but i really think this is a transition from being known as GMR disciple to a respectable person in Murim world and he is just protecting the pride of Sunwoo and on the last chapter 110 -111 people disrespect Sunwoo Clan and talking down on the Gaju (chapter 110) and Special Murim Squad mock Sunwoo Clan Elders for not following MMA that's why Shioon got angry
    HAHAHAAHHAA he ain't a hollow (bleach) with instant regenerate abilities that's to fast to heal a wound in seconds.

EDIT: i think he hit him faster then he can finish the lock so nothing happened to his arm just bent his arm a little without doing any damage.
    Last edited by blennz; April 07, 2013 at 10:54 AM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blennz View Post
    HAHAHAAHHAA he ain't a hollow (bleach) with instant regenerate abilities that's to fast to heal a wound in seconds.

EDIT: i think he hit him faster then he can finish the lock so nothing happened to his arm just bent his arm a little without doing any damage.
    this argument will go miles but Shioon already healed himself within a day or two after the explosion (explosion + hit by Ryuji and he was healed) and he thinks that his hand was healed and been sleeping for weeks

and GMR already prove that with a joke to Shiho that if you cut Shioon's hand it will grow back again and that is just in the part 1 breaker and now that Shioon attained the Body rebirth the effect of the Dan will be more powerful and also the Palace doctor said that Body Rebirth reconstruct and fix his bones so that means in New Waves term yeah Shioon is more like a hallow in bleach

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

this argument will go miles but Shioon already healed himself within a day or two after the explosion (explosion + hit by Ryuji and he was healed) and he thinks that his hand was healed and been sleeping for weeks

and GMR already prove that with a joke to Shiho that if you cut Shioon's hand it will grow back again and that is just in the part 1 breaker and now that Shioon attained the Body rebirth the effect of the Dan will be more powerful and also the Palace doctor said that Body Rebirth reconstruct and fix his bones so that means in New Waves term yeah Shioon is more like a hallow in bleach
    I'm not saying he can't heal fast just can't heal in a second flat which was all it took him to do the moves.

EDIT:which is what i was saying he didn't get hurt at all with the arm technique that was I talking about the whole time.
    Last edited by blennz; April 07, 2013 at 04:41 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The_kid's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Did he already BOT or not yet? i think not yet?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4ghost View Post
    Just read A-Team's release and while it was already apparent how incredible Shioon has become, the A-Team release makes it even more clear. Shioon wasn't just sensing the Murim Special Ops team from far away, but he was sensing them, a group that just so happens to to study techniques to conceal their ki, from far away. Shioon also practically out ran them, only getting caught because of the cliff. At last the restriction technique that Shioon broke out of is, according to A-Team's translation, "is something so effective that not even the highest level master could escape from", which is to me much more impressive than a seasoned pro.

While he may still be leagues behind Elder Kwon, The Alliance Chief, his Master and other Murim elite I think it would be a safe bet to believe that Shioon is already a Martial Artist that is superior if not at least equal to a number of the other clan heads and Masters throughout the Murim world. As a matter of fact given Shioon's most recent development he may have already surpassed even those elites in some manner. Well this is referencing back to chapter 27 of Part 1, but Shioon as he is right now may be at the most balanced state of simgichehon (mind, breath/ki, body, spirit) than he's ever been at before. He had an unrivaled spirit even before he started martial arts training, then he gained unrivaled ki due to the ilwalsidan which needed BHET just to control, The yaewon meditation training may have powered his ability to think, and finally he has undergone the whole body rebirth.
    Cool explanation. Very plausible. But what if shioon has evolved beyond 3 yin blockage release?
    I was entertaining the notion that maybe shioon's Ki flow could actually potentially correct itself with overhaul rebirth from a 3 yin release to 4 yin, 6 yin and eventually rival the legendary 9 yin ki flow state, like sosul.

Just like with Kungfu hustle where the beast master destroys the mc's special body actually ends up correcting the ki flow, and returns all god-like.
    Last edited by blaise; April 07, 2013 at 06:47 PM.

New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast