Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 111 Discussion/ 112 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 111 Discussion/ 112 Predictions

I think the stage is pretty much set for GMR's return and facing Shioon as a villain. Right now, Shioon got back his Ki center, gained a perfect body, knows important techniques of GMR, and there is a strong possibility that he'll learn Sunwoo's speed techniques from elder Kwon. As BOT his wildcard, Shioon might have a good shot against GMR. The main problem is the lack of fighting experience but he may further cover that area with meditation training.

Btw, how is that a famous restraining technique against a murim-in? What Shioon did was simply hit with his left hand when the enemy was focused on the right. Although it may require very sharp reflexes to pull it off, I don't think it should have surprised the soldiers that much.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by braveheart655 View Post
    I think the stage is pretty much set for GMR's return and facing Shioon as a villain. Right now, Shioon got back his Ki center, gained a perfect body, knows important techniques of GMR, and there is a strong possibility that he'll learn Sunwoo's speed techniques from elder Kwon. As BOT his wildcard, Shioon might have a good shot against GMR. The main problem is the lack of fighting experience but he may further cover that area with meditation training.

Btw, how is that a famous restraining technique against a murim-in? What Shioon did was simply hit with his left hand when the enemy was focused on the right. Although it may require very sharp reflexes to pull it off, I don't think it should have surprised the soldiers that much.
    1.) He will get training through the illusion technique but he will gain experience by destroying all those SUC assholes, really want him to own Smug Face hands down.

2.) Remember they think he a brat with no special skills that only trained for 4mths. People for some reason don't take Shioon like they should I mean he was 9AD true disciple, invaded the alliance with 9AD, and was able to outrun the alliance for several hours when almost everyone in the alliance was trying to capture him.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ketsurou's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The_kid View Post
    Did he already BOT or not yet? i think not yet?
    No, he hasn't, and he isn't going to use it again for a very long time. He has no reason to use it now, especially against fighters of this level.

Quote Originally Posted by braveheart655 View Post
    It is famous in Murim because it is effective against most Murim-in. Anyone with any real life martial arts experience will tell you that typical, straight on fighters often have a weakness when it comes to grappling--they simply don't know how to deal with it, and thus they get trapped in it easily. In addition to that, the person using the technique on Shioon was a Murim level fighter himself, and executed the technique perfectly and at a very high speed.

It isn't that the technique is weak, it is simply that Shioon is that strong and that talented. If that technique had been used against almost any other Murim-in, especially anyone Shioon's age, it would have worked flawlessly. Only someone as strong as an Elder, So-Chun Hyuk, or Shioon could do what Shioon just did. And since they believe Shioon is a worthless puppet with no real power, that is why they are so surprised. Nobody, except perhaps So-Chun Hyuk himself, believes that Shioon is as talented as someone of So-Chun Hyuk's level and can go that far. With this new body, however, it is only a matter of time before he establishes himself as the genius he is.

As I believe Kang Sung said when he first faught and captured Shioon, the dragon has raised another dragon.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Shioon is more like a Lesser Dragon/ Three claws Dragon that didn't reach the full potential to become a real dragon the author is maybe waiting to depict a Cintamani Stone to fall on the heaven for Shioon to catch it and become a dragon or maybe the author is already put all those depictions of Cintamani Stone already like

* the One Moon Divine Dan
    * Whole Body Rebirth
    - Learning 9 Art Techs - Pending

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The_kid's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blaise View Post
    Cool explanation. Very plausible. But what if shioon has evolved beyond 3 yin blockage release?
    I was entertaining the notion that maybe shioon's Ki flow could actually potentially correct itself with overhaul rebirth from a 3 yin release to 4 yin, 6 yin and eventually rival the legendary 9 yin ki flow state, like sosul.

Just like with Kungfu hustle where the beast master destroys the mc's special body actually ends up correcting the ki flow, and returns all god-like.
    Yin blokkade means litterly a defect in the circuit, it's not some seal or power level thing...
    When fixing it, it means it's gone, not in place...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner -Ronin-'s Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone knows something about those drawings that the author is publishing on his web?
    Like this one, for example:

http://blog.naver.com/tdstudio/100185557079

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireRogue View Post
    1.) He will get training through the illusion technique but he will gain experience by destroying all those SUC assholes, really want him to own Smug Face hands down.

2.) Remember they think he a brat with no special skills that only trained for 4mths. People for some reason don't take Shioon like they should I mean he was 9AD true disciple, invaded the alliance with 9AD, and was able to outrun the alliance for several hours when almost everyone in the alliance was trying to capture him.
    why dont they send him to study the nine dragon arts
    that way he knows GMR black heaven and earth techniques, 9 dragon arts, sunwoo and the illusions techniques

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The_kid View Post
    Yin blokkade means litterly a defect in the circuit, it's not some seal or power level thing...
    When fixing it, it means it's gone, not in place...
    Oh I know that. But curing yin blockages= massive power. The divine dan swallowed by shioon cured his 3 yin blockage and gave him monster ki. The same divine dan is expected to cure sosul's 9 yin blockage and she'll basically become a god. So I'm basically saying/asking, what if overhaul rebirth makes shioon's ki flow perfect, same as that of a person cured of a 9yin blockage?

I think its possible.After all, overhaul rebirth is making everything better for shioon's body. Bone structure, organs; so why not ki channels/meridians.
    Last edited by blaise; April 08, 2013 at 08:08 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blaise View Post
    Oh I know that. But curing yin blockages= massive power. The divine dan swallowed by shioon cured his 3 yin blockage and gave him monster ki. The same divine dan is expected to cure sosul's 9 yin blockage and she'll basically become a god. So I'm basically saying/asking, what if overhaul rebirth makes shioon's ki flow perfect, same as that of a person cured of a 9yin blockage?

I think its possible.After all, overhaul rebirth is making everything better for shioon's body. Bone structure, organs; so why not ki channels/meridians.
    On thing I'll say is I dont think we've seen all Overhaul Rebirth has to offer yet. Shioon's a new Beast...SUC has seen nothin yet.

The looks baldie and Bitch face were giving shioon when he was being a boss is nothing yet...their eyes will pop out next time! lol

jokes aside Overhaul Rebirth's transformed him into an even more terrifying beast than he ever was...and thats saying a lot

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

While Shioon is certainly getting closer to the level he needs for his eventual clash with GMR, I don't think the current build up was meant for that end. There are already a lot of potential opponents that Shioon has to deal with before even focusing on the BFD. Right now he has the SMD to deal with, of course the SUC, and since he is the Gaju of the Sunwoo Clan he will likely have a lot of the MAA members leaders looking for a confrontation with him. I actually think the experience borne from those confrontations will move him closer to being GMR's equal when they clash. Those Murim Masters, particularly those whose clan once held a dragon seat of the Nine Arts, may inadvertently end up teaching Shioon their techniques. Considering Shioon's accurate observations and quick uptake of techniques paired with his Yaewon Meditation training it wouldn't be surprising if they were apart of his further growth.

The stage is likely more readily set for Shioon to have an impressive rematch with Lone Wolf at the climax of the SUC arc. I suspect Smug Face will be reserved for Hyuk So Chun given their history.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i really hope Shioon will return in Sunwoo in secret and orders the Elder to look for SUC and what will happen is the Elders will complain that if they do this the MMA will surely attack them because a lot of clan now knows that Sunwoo is in it's weak state because of what happen and then Shioon will flare up his Ki pressure and glare to the Elders saying are you disobeying you Clan Head? are you letting this incident pass because of what happen?

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Shiwoon has reached a new level thanks to bot and that meditation thing, the look on the people from SUC and MMA witnessing this new height Shiwoon has become

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dominicanboy100's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

dammmm that girl look like lady susol???

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree these SUC thugs are really pissing me off, especially that guy who came from the alliance and wanted to try sunwoo clan techniques out. I want shinwoo to punch that face to smithereens.
    But i for one think that but by bit sunwoo will antagonize the Alliance so by the time 9AD makes his debut to korea after his last pillage he would gain favor from sunwoo to fight the murim....
    IDK i like 9AD too much to think he will be a villain

New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast