Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HSDK Chapter 515 discussion/ 516 predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK Chapter 515 discussion/ 516 predictions

Chapter is here

http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...le-kenichi/515

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Lectro Volpi; March 25, 2013 at 03:02 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryuzaki L's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK Chapter 554 discussion/ 516 predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Lectro Volpi View Post
    Rimi died!? Really!? This cuts the Rimi vs Miu for real, but I never wanted her dead!

Miu seriously needs to keep on check those rage fits, they have done nothing lately. She tried her luck enough, did the same against Akira. Kenichi and Miu now both share being abused by one of the OSNF... Makes me remember, this manga needs more Akira.

Even Berserker thinks Kensei went too far... By the way Berserker, don't talk to Kenichi, he was multitasking while fighting you.

Sho Kano was the best "roar" user.
    If he did that against Boris, Ethan or Koukin, he would be dead. on other hand, it was very stupid from Kenichi to go against a master that is known for his like to kill with his bare hands, but i guess we'll see a master from Ryozanpaku taking on Ogata (Akisame maybe ?).

EDIT: btw, now that Fairy Tail is canceled, can this Manga get another Anime season, it's been six years right?
    Last edited by Ryuzaki L; March 22, 2013 at 07:54 PM.

Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

I forgot: Tanaka is near the zone. Not that he should change the situation but he can do a better job than Kenichi.

Kenichi is not going to land a hit on Kensei. Akira and Silcardo were both elite masters but Kenichi is just a disciple against an elite master.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryuzaki L's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Even Tanaka can't handle an elite master like Ogata, but with Kenichi they will postpone their inevitable deaths for a few more seconds.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

We all know that if Kensei had wanted that Kenichi would have been dead by now. I see Kenichi's move as incredibly stupid and uncalled for, but I think Kensei will either fight with a 0.X% of his power or either just test Kenichi's power by letting him hit him and hen saying the classic "you have progressed well" or something.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Thinking about it it does seem like kensei did end up making some advancements in regards to the use of sei do gyo. Overall the technique has proven to be dangerous and even lethal however if what he said is true then perhaps there is a way to master the technique in the end. I was not aware that kano was able to use the technique better than others and it is specially surprising considering his fight with kenichi barely lasted anything after he used the technique and to be honest I had the idea that a big part of the reason he lost was the damage he took from rushing the technique (he had not taken enough damage to warrant the use of the technique IMO). \

Perhaps the secret of seidogyo does lie withe emotion. Sei and dou have been tied to certain emotions although the manga has shown that emotions tied to the opposing type of ki are foreign to the first. Perhaps the secret to master sei do gyo is to fight devoid of all emotions. Nor anger, nor passion, nor hatred, nor calmness, you need a mind focused on one task and no emotion at all. Dou users would perhaps be less suited for the technique as they naturally release the full bulk of their emotions take over. Perhaps the secret is that letting go of emotions stops the friction between the two different types of ki and lets you change between the sei concentration and the dou explosion smoothly. If this is true then ryozampaku has some severe issues at hand, OSNF and yomi could end up getting severely more dangerous very quickly. I don't think many people could conceivably reach this theoretical state of mind though. Perhaps unconscious kenichi lol.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Im not so sure that Rimi is dead yet, i hope she is because that would at least give some purpose to this horrible over stretched fight/arc. Rimi is a very boring half assed char to begin with, then we have that irrational rivalry against Miu (Miu does not like Ryu not does it look like he is into her) and we have her absurd increase in power (from nobody to someone that can rival Miu in power, something Kenichi dosent even come close), everything about her is bad. With that said if she is indeed dead it will serve some purpose, we gonna see Miu blaming herself for killing someone and questioning the ways of the "non killing fist" much like what happened to her father before, she might even switch sides if she comes to the same realization as her father. Anyway im still holding onto Rimi being alive because we can get something similar as to what happened with Apachai, "one of the masters shows up and miraculously saves her". On the kenichi/kensei front thats just boring, at best we gonna see kenich getting a "moral victory" by either touching kensei without causing any damage or surprising everybody in some way that shows he progressed but is not quite there yet.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Mr Untouchable's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Can you edit the title of the thread?

Anyways this chapter felt to short and I feel that Tanaka will appear shortly.

Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Untouchable View Post
    Can you edit the title of the thread?

Anyways this chapter felt to short and I feel that Tanaka will appear shortly.
    Done. Maybe Zatono is on vacation?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK Chapter 515 discussion/ 516 predictions

oh what have we here..

Kenichi KNOWS he has NO CHANZE in even touching him.. he need a upgrade to at least give him a Surprice hit we just saw a powerfull move.. that gives you a imense upgrade... seidogyo
    Nobody had mastered it so faar.. what is kenichis MASTER CLASS ability.. --> Taking Hits (Apachai as example) so his body can witstand extrem messures better then anything...

im not saying he uses seidogyo without harm or even beating a masterclass with it.. but i totaly see him master this shit in some time in the manga or try it with much better results than anybody else.. and at the moment he is enraged maybe the next chapter shows that he can use it..

at least he had the best conditions his body can withstand much much more and his ki should be faar inferiour to a masterclass fighter so he COULD withstand that althou

Beside all that i think he didnt took berserker seriously becouse he dont need to he is just plain stronger
    And the next chapter give the opportunity to show that kenichi is no longer discipleclass (but of cours still a disciple*g*)
    i think he is by now stronger than miu or any other disciple we saw so faar
    Last edited by reaper2507; March 25, 2013 at 06:47 AM.
    --
    The Mangas i like:

One Piece; Naruto;
    Hajami no Ippo; Hunter x Hunter;
    Beelzebub; Toriko; Fairy Tail
    Bleach; Hitman Reborn; Gantz

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lectro Volpi View Post
    Done. Maybe Zatono is on vacation?
    Yeah I actually was

I have no idea what Kenichi is thinking right now, he's literally just being an idiot.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah well people do idiotic things for those that they love. still kind of like it though. What I don't want though is for him to lose his way though.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the only good thing that will come out of kenichi fighting ogaata is the severe punishment his masters are going to give him. Kenichi has fought masters before and his masters have been less than pleased... In this particular case the situation is different to boot. Before kenichi basically had no choice so he was forced to either run again or stand his ground. In turn right now he is actually picking a fight with someone who didn't really care about fighting him. I guess his masters will be conflicted on the matter in regards as to how punish him. Before he wasn't trained for a week and had his movements confined but in turn things now are dangerous enough for kenichi to not have that luxury.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Und3rH3ro's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Im sure Kenchi may get a good hit in before one of the masters steps in.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Well, the only good thing that will come out of kenichi fighting ogaata is the severe punishment his masters are going to give him. Kenichi has fought masters before and his masters have been less than pleased... In this particular case the situation is different to boot. Before kenichi basically had no choice so he was forced to either run again or stand his ground. In turn right now he is actually picking a fight with someone who didn't really care about fighting him. I guess his masters will be conflicted on the matter in regards as to how punish him. Before he wasn't trained for a week and had his movements confined but in turn things now are dangerous enough for kenichi to not have that luxury.
    Actually they wanted kenichi to think they were displeased: http://www.mangareader.net/337-50521...apter-380.html but they were actually happy: http://www.mangareader.net/337-50521...apter-380.html

Anyway kenichi's actions demonstrate how stupid he is to think he can even match ogata, the sole thought of kenichi defeating ogata is ridiculous itself, too bad he's in love and he always acts this way whenever miu is in the equation. I go all-in that tanaka is gonna fight ogata and who knows maybe he's already a mid-class master level, he may make ogata sweat or even defeat him(after akira-jenazad bullsh*t everything is possible in hsdk) while kenichi fights berserker and defeats him with the classic mubyoshi or the korui nuki.
    <b><font color=black>GO BIG</font></b>

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast