Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: HSDK Chapter 515 discussion/ 516 predictions

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Deadbear's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK Chapter 515 discussion/ 516 predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Lectro Volpi View Post
    Hey! Did you notice?

*Miu went wild on Kensei and called him monster.
    *Kensei hands her ass and says how much he hates katsujinken.
    *Kenichi goes wild on Kensei and calls him bastard.
    *Kensei blocked and says "woaah there" to Kenichi.

Kensei choose the "calm down man" on Kenichi because he is fond of him instead of beating him like he did with Miu?
    I think its the ever present, ever possible, ever unpredictable nature of Kenichi. How many masters, even super-class masters, has he attacked throughout the manga? Kenichi seems like one of those people who, if they have to think about something, it scares them shitless, but in the thick of things he throws down with the best if them.
    Ogata isn't gonna let someone like that go to waste. Remember Ogata has that megalomaniacal mindset to remake the world in his image. He's the affable James Bond villan of the HSD Kenichi universe. And his world needs a martial artist like Kenichi. Even if he's apart if the katsujin-ken. (And maybe he wants to turn our hero to the "Dark Side".)
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day. --Robert Jordan, The Wheel of Time
    I dare you to find a more badass quote.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member stormking1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think its wise to remember this is not good vs evil but rather how far to use their martial art. Yami is not necessarily evil or wrong. In the killing fist they kill their enemy which is actually reasonable while the fist of life they believe they should never kill at all which has its down side. This is why kenichi struggles when it comes to ogata because Ogata is allot like kenichi other than his view on martial arts. I think Ogata also struggles as well because he sees allot of himself in kenichi as well. I can easily see in the future kenichi and ogata getting closer and struggling with their mutual bond.
    So my old signature is gone and I need a new one. so If anyone wants to make me one featuring either Air Gear or One Piece hit me up and ill credit you.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dominicanboy100's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lectro Volpi View Post
    Akira vs Junazard was a fight between 2 super masters. Tanaka vs Kensei is a fight between an expert and a super master.

In this manga we have yet to see a 1 vs 1 battle where someone of inferior rank defeats someone with a superior rank. Even if they were different in power, Akira and Junazard were both on the same class.
    I understood from their fight they was really different in all the way... junazard was a super awesome badass but Akita had something he didn't have it is called tenacity... that's why Akita won that fight... like in this chapter show kenichi got a lot tenacity that piss off ogata lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

looool in my opinion i think tanaka has tenacity
    i expect tanaka to jump in but its surprising to see ryuuto fight to save kenichi

kensei is a bit of a bully beating up kenichi since his student failed to do so

tanaka better come out because this is his fight

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dominicanboy100's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alisdfd View Post
    looool in my opinion i think tanaka has tenacity
    i expect tanaka to jump in but its surprising to see ryuuto fight to save kenichi

kensei is a bit of a bully beating up kenichi since his student failed to do so

tanaka better come out because this is his fight

I guess minus father probably watching this fighter, maybe that's why he didn't killed miu in the first place.... some how I feel the one who going to be the crap out of ogata will apachi.. what do you think???

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3