Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 75 of 84 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1248

Thread: Madara thread

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Does Madara know that the Uchiha were annihilated?

tobi helped in the massacre so maybe it was part of the "plan" why else would obito help itachi?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara and Tobi are willing to sacrifice anyone because the ultimate genjutsu will bring them back. So Madara wouldn't give a damn.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Nieuwsgierig

In a dream world... Seriously this shit makes no sense to me... Why would anybody whant to live like that?

I still hope that Madara is triking Obito and what he whants is the 10 tails power for some other reasons... I hope only that Obito in his ignorance has this desire...

I can see it now:

Tobi: Hey Madara... You know our clan... The Uchiha?
    Madara: Emm... Yeah?
    Tobi: I got them all wiped out... THOSE FOOLS... They should have listen to you!
    Madara: You did what now?

At this point Madara's face should be epic haha.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Was there no genius Uchiha between Madara and Itachi?

In the beginning of the manga, the Uchiha were so revereed that everyone was praising Sasuke, for beeing the only survivor from the genius clan.
    But what happened to the great ones in the period between Madara and Izuna to Shisui, Itachi and Sasuke?

As we know by know, Madara is one of the strongest shinobi's off all time. He was at level with The first hokage Hashirama! Izuna aswell at level with the second Tobirama. What happened afterwards? The third became hokage, and for a long time the only real challenger we ever heard of to take his place as hokage was maybe Danzo. The third again trained three which none were uchiha, and they were seen as the strongest after the third in Konoha! Then Minato came, praised as a genius! Became the fourth! Again we hear from kakashi, that moks Obito, that he comes from an elite clan, but he is not even close to them. Then suddenly two are born Itachi and Shisui! Again Itachi with Obito/Tobi managed to kill every single one of the uchiha and leave without one single scratch!

Do they deserve the praise they get, or is this just one big plot hole from Kishi's side?

What do you guys think!

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Was there no genius Uchiha between Madara and Itachi?

We don't know the facts though. Maybe there were more Uchiha who could have become the third hokage, but because of the elders' fear of losing power and discrimination towards the Uchiha, none of them were even considered for the position. There's not enough information, as for all we know there could have been tons of Uchiha geniuses between Madara's time up until now.

Itachi is very strong on his own. Pair that up with a surprise attack, especially with a space/time user who can't be hurt without information on him and I highly doubt either will even be touched. Itachi out of the Uchiha in my opinion deserves every praise he's gotten. He alone was able to hit all three Uchihas of the police force without them even being able to react, and he's probably the only one who was able to take down Kakashi by himself so quickly. Itachi's probably the only one who could own so quickly. Even Sasuke had trouble against Deidara, while Itachi could have easily killed Deidara if he wanted to.

Considering all that, it's no surprise that he and Tobi were able to take out Uchiha, even if they did have geniuses.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member killy-.-'s Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Obito took in the rods madara's will, we can see them during the fight when he activated his MS, on top of that Zetsu was watching over him, so its not like it was against Madara's plans

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Madara cares. He wanted revenge on Konoha, not just the Senju, so he was probably planning on taking out most of or all Uchiha anyway. He might say what ninjabot said, with "feh, I wish I was the one to take them out."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont think he care about them too much.
    madara only care is his brothers and maybe Hashirama

if he have find about that 2 people kill all clan members he would like . what a loser clan . wait u think i m Uchiha u r mistaken i m not Uchiha my name is MADARA or my name is madara ******* i dont have anything to do with that weak clan. ohh my eyes well u have one ninja who have 1 Sharingan and he is not Uchiha . i just stole these eyes because its looks cool with my face/dress

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Alexis's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

This is something that I think needs to be explained, and hopefully will, because we still don't know exactly why Obito assisted in this massacre. Whether it was simply to get Itachi to join Akatsuki, or because he wanted to horde more eyes, I think it needs to be explained so the readers know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nieuwsgierig View Post
    Madara and Tobi are willing to sacrifice anyone because the ultimate genjutsu will bring them back. So Madara wouldn't give a damn.
    Only for the people who are still alive. The ones who have died won't experience this world, which makes it seem like Obito doesn't care about Kakashi or Minato since he doesn't seem to have a problem killing them. It's a bit unclear what motivates him the most. Seeing Rin again, or making the world a better place.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis View Post
    Only for the people who are still alive. The ones who have died won't experience this world, which makes it seem like Obito doesn't care about Kakashi or Minato since he doesn't seem to have a problem killing them. It's a bit unclear what motivates him the most. Seeing Rin again, or making the world a better place.
    That doesn't matter to them. They want their perfect world, not the ones of everybody else.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deni2k View Post
    In the beginning of the manga, the Uchiha were so revereed that everyone was praising Sasuke, for beeing the only survivor from the genius clan.
    But what happened to the great ones in the period between Madara and Izuna to Shisui, Itachi and Sasuke?

As we know by know, Madara is one of the strongest shinobi's off all time. He was at level with The first hokage Hashirama! Izuna aswell at level with the second Tobirama. What happened afterwards? The third became hokage, and for a long time the only real challenger we ever heard of to take his place as hokage was maybe Danzo. The third again trained three which none were uchiha, and they were seen as the strongest after the third in Konoha! Then Minato came, praised as a genius! Became the fourth! Again we hear from kakashi, that moks Obito, that he comes from an elite clan, but he is not even close to them. Then suddenly two are born Itachi and Shisui! Again Itachi with Obito/Tobi managed to kill every single one of the uchiha and leave without one single scratch!

Do they deserve the praise they get, or is this just one big plot hole from Kishi's side?

What do you guys think!
    For the record, madara isn't the same level with hashirama. The manga indicate that the gap between their powers are far too great. And so is izuna to tobirama. Tobirama didn't even sweat a little to defeat izuna.

The uchiha in the konoha grown so weak. Kagami who was suppose to be tobirama's body guard don't have the guts and power like hiruzen.

Do they deserve a praise? Hell Noh. They're nothing. Even uchiha itachi, one of their own stated that they're a pathetic clan. There's no uchiha who deserve a praise than itachi and shisui. Both of them deserves to be a hokage. And yet the uchiha wasted that opportunity.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the term genius is a joke in the series now. the qualifications for being a genius have become so withered down that even people like neji/sasuke are considered geniuses among the people who are actually geniuses like itachi, madara, hashirama, etc.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea Uchiha are the worst! They all need to bow down to Senju. Itachi is the only loyal Uchiha that deserve to live but whats dealt a bad hand.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

As I explain to myself, Itachi was a Genius in his own league, along with Madara. Although, I'd praise Itachi even more since Madara feared him. Having said that, it's no wonder they were able to accomplish that.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by YEEKUZA View Post
    the term genius is a joke in the series now. the qualifications for being a genius have become so withered down that even people like neji/sasuke are considered geniuses among the people who are actually geniuses like itachi, madara, hashirama, etc.
    Huh? Neji and Sasuke have been established as geniuses way before Itachi, Madara, and Hashirama were introduced. Both have proved why, at least Neji has.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    As I explain to myself, Itachi was a Genius in his own league, along with Madara. Although, I'd praise Itachi even more since Madara feared him. Having said that, it's no wonder they were able to accomplish that.
    Tobi, not Madara. Madara was already dead. Plus, Tobi could have feared him for different reasons, not necessarily because of power or intellect, but the intel Itachi had.

New Reply
Page 75 of 84 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast