Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: The Slug Princess or The Yellow Flash

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • The 4th Hokage

12 66.67%
  • The 5th Hokage

6 33.33%
New Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Minato vs. Tsunade

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Minato vs. Tsunade

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Never in my entire time debating here did i find someone claiming Orochimaru + Kabuto had a fight with Tsunade
    Not from me either. I simply pointed out that Tsunade was targeting Orochimaru, I never suggested he fought back. If she was wasting chakra, time, and effort attempting to target Orochimaru, she wasn't giving her everything to Kabuto. Every bit of effort spent on her part towards attempting to decimate Orochimaru is a portion of Tsunade's entire power that Kabuto didn't have to face. That was my point, it was pretty straightforward.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Impossibility

The way that fight whent its exacly the same way it did when it was on panel. Orochimaru sitting there having a good time as Kabuto was fighting Tsunade. I asure you she was not ignoring Kabuto and running after Oro when Kabuto was in the way as that would make her end up dead.

There is no logical way for her to attack the both of them when that would make her moronic. If 1 of them is not attacking you then forcing a 2vs1 when you can 1vs1 and then 1vs1 is stupid. She is NOT that stupid. Orochimaru just moved back with Kabuto to the designated area and then Kabuto had his fight.

That was the point. The fight was like it was when we finaly got it on panel. She did whant the both of them DEAD but considering Oro was holding back and Kabuto was direcly attacking her she was dealing with Kabuto first. This is exacly what happened when it was ON panel.

Hell even asuming she wasted... What? 30% of her chakra on Orochimaru (makes no sense but fine) she is a SENJU with insane chakra capacity and stamina. For her to go close to out of chakra punching the air chasing Kabuto is a horible feat. Both in skill and in the brains departement. If Kabuto can do that then Minato is going to drink coffe as he is dodging her.

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    How would he do that ? He needs to mark her first, so he can Shunshin and whatnot...
    I just noticed your reply. I had a lot of them. Anyway i think you are confused here. Shunshin is not his teleporting ability. Shunshin is a jutsu that activates your body to allow you to run or whatever faster. His teleporting jutsu is named "Hiraishin no Jutsu". He needs tags for Hiraishin but not for Shunshin no jutsu.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

I just noticed your reply. I had a lot of them. Anyway i think you are confused here. Shunshin is not his teleporting ability. Shunshin is a jutsu that activates your body to allow you to run or whatever faster. His teleporting jutsu is named "Hiraishin no Jutsu". He needs tags for Hiraishin but not for Shunshin no jutsu.
    Shunshin is usually used to describe teleportation techniques, so I misinterpreted what you said. Anyways, when did Minato demonstrated basic Shunshin No Jutsu ? Aside from Hiraishin, he's just really fast. Maybe I missed something ?

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@KingOfNight

When he saved baby Naruto, when he saved Kushina as Kurama's paw was coming down. Its not flat out on scren stated its shunshin but its just about obvious.

Then remember in that cave with Bee when Naruto just got Kurama's chakra and he used shunshin no jutsu on Kisame? Bee compared him to a "flash" (aka Minato) and Yamato added that he is still not on Minato's shunshin no jutsu speed even still.
    Here:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/505/12
    Then Yamato added here:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/505/13

Same thing for Hanzo when he had to run from Nagato's soul removing Dragon or when Raikage charged at Naruto, Sasuke, Minato at full speed. Those are all shunshin no jutsus. Real fast movement its not base speed, even for Minato. Its all shunshin.
    Last edited by xXan; March 28, 2013 at 09:57 AM.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

I seriously doubt Yamato meant that Naruto was slower than Minato's basic Shunshin Jutsu. He most likely meant Minato's Hiraishin since it's what he's famous for. I still think him saving baby Naruto was just super speed. That said, it's still hard to believe that a speed freak like him doesn't have basic Shunshin no Jutsu. Guess I'll leave it at that...

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@KingOfNight

Nop, he was refering to Shunshin no jutsu as he himself said that. I asure you Yamato and Bee know the diference between this 2 jutsus. What he refered by "not as good" was the fact that Naruto could not control the speed and got stuck in the wall lol.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

When did he say it was a Shunshin Jutsu ? Bee simply though it was. He was wrong. As it was proven to be just speed. Nothing about Minato's Shunshin was said.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    So, from your pov, tsunade isn't worthless in this fight, but from her fantasy fight against genin sasuke, as in a genin, tsunade is useless. Yea, good luck with that. You hated minato that much? In all of his fantasy fight, he never got any love from you. Why?

Narutopedia stated that minato's speed is immeasurable. And adding that immeasurable speed to his hiraishin, his hiraishin becomes more dangerous.

So basically, minato's speed feat isn't just based from his hiraishin, because his regular speed alone can trash anyone.
    As I already stated, the reason why I consider Tsunade having a chance here is because she's up against an opponent who can only attack in close combat and won't know to behead her straight off. You should note taht I did acknowledge that if Minato sliced her head off, he would win.

Immeasurable speed? No. Unless you can provide actual proof from the manga of that, that's just a load.

Spoiler: xXan;3367561 show

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

When did he say it was a Shunshin Jutsu ? Bee simply though it was. He was wrong. As it was proven to be just speed. Nothing about Minato's Shunshin was said.
    Yes it was shunshin no jutsu. Just "speed" is achived with Shunshin. I sugest you read the databook entry on what shunshin does to the body:

Spoiler show

Yes its shunshin. Raikage charging does the same thing as stated by Shi (Raikage vs Sasuke).

Bee was not wrong, it was put like "?" because he had a hard time seeing Naruto, Yamato confirmed it was just that and compared him to Minato.

@Rikudou King

Quote Quote:
    But he was taken off guard upon not knowing of Obito's ability, just like he was taken off guard not knowing Ee's ability and Kirabi's ability. There's a clear record of Minato being caught off guard when he's not aware of his opponents ability, something Tsunade can take advantage of. If she can surprise Madara, who has the Sharingan, she can surprise Minato.
    With what? Her snail level speed? If Raikage can take him by surprise and get to 1cm of his face BUT HE CAN'T HIT HIM what change in bloody hell would Tsunade have to do it? ITS IRRELEVANT if she can take him by surprise OR NOT.

Also you are wrong, he figured out the intangibility/tangibility after the chains event:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/502/13

The first 1 was not enough... Tsunade can just HEAL. She does not START WITH REGEN ON... SHE NEEDS TO ACTIVATE IT... She also needs HANDSEALS...

Quote Quote:
    That's ridiculous. A bunch of tiny slugs sliding over him, shooting acid? You don't see how that can easily be a distraction, especially since Gamabunta's not really gonna be in a position to pull them off. Heck, a couple dozen slugs on his back spilling acid to slowly eat through his spine will be virtually unstoppable.
    lol... Because Gamabunta is going to sit there allowing them to get on his back? Are you joking or something? The slug would go into small parts in front of itself and then Gamabunta blasts the area with water balls that can repel something of a bijudama (something diferent but like it) or use that sword... Yes it is ridiculous but on your part.

Quote Quote:
    A tentacle is made of nothing but chakra, whereas a human body is physically different. Minato has never shown the ability to slice a person in half, even though he has had plenty of reason to do so.
    Yep and that is why Biju's have such low durability. "facepalm" to say the least. Biju's had greater durability then a stupid human.

If you can chop a biju you can chop a human. Biju's themselfs are not just CHAKRA... Its chakra transformed into FLESH, BLOOD, BONES... Why do you think they can BLEED... They even have fur and what not.

Choping a tentacle that can hold KURAMA even if for a few seconds (to the point it chops them off) is more then enough to asume it can chop a human in HALF.

Quote Quote:
    And as we have seen several times, one does not have to have any real speed feats to keep up with any of those people. Heck, Kabuto done so, and he has similar speed to Tsunade.
    When the hell did Kabuto did that? WTH? I hope you don't mean SM Kabuto? If you are refering to him and the 2 Uchiha then that is lol.... Kabuto in SM has those senses... Same senses that allowed Naruto to dodge full speed old Raikage from POINT BLANK RANGE...

Quote Quote:
    She not only visibly surprised him once, but move fast enough to intercept his attack before any of the other Kages knew it, including Ee who has the same reflexes as Minato
    Oh please provide the links as i have no clue what you are talking about.

Oh and you do understand what you are doing is to show me how Kabuto>Madara in speed... She can't land 1 blow on Kabuto but she can fight Madara who can keep up with CM Naruto... Right, right.

Quote Quote:
    And Tsunade's an actual Hokage... They did plenty, and the fact that he won due to his intangibility doesn't help your point. The entire point of his intangibility is that he's never in danger of being hit, meaning his speed doesn't matter. But need I point out that Kabuto was able to close the distances between him and Obito...
    Why the hell would he bother outspeeding him when he has an easy sure way to win it?
    His speed does matter as he would not be able to land blows on shit if he did not have speed to counter and attack.
    Kabuto close what distance of what? I don't get what you are refering to. Elaborate on your last sentence.

Quote Quote:
    I call crap on that idea. Minato has never shown outspeeding anyone with shunshin. Every speed feat has always been thanks to Hiraishin. If Minato was so suppose fast naturally, he would have no need to employ Hiraishin in direct combat. As you like to say, since Minato doesn't normally go for the head, odds are he's not gonna kill Tsunade before she has time to activate her ability.
    I have Naruto punching Kisame faster then all the people there knowing wtf happened and Yamato direcly comparing him to Minato and stating he is still not as good... Now this is a CLEAR feat for Minato's shunshin...

You see your problem comse form the fact that Minato had his fight vs:

Raikage and Obito. Those 2 are not people you can win over with shunshin... Of course he is not going to overpower them with shunshin...

Oh and Minato's odds of going for the head are huge. We have him doing a few attacks and in most of them he goes for the head... We have.

Going for the back for Obito and Raikage and HEAD for Obito (2x times) and Bee (1x time). Yeah that is enough for me to say he has 60-70% chanse of going for the head. He also whent for the neck on that ninja in the forest when he saved Kakashi.

Quote Quote:
    Logic? Teleportation involves contact. Obito's entire plan was to trap Minato, which only works if he couldn't teleport out. And Minato never got trapped. He came close to being trap, but always used Hiraishin before he was, which also speaks to the idea. One punch to the ground ruins any clones.
    Yes because punching the ground automaticly does damage right? You can't jump over it or evade it right? Its not like Kabuto could do this EAST right? Its not like no arms Orochimaru could do it easy RIGHT? Please STOP WITH THE BS.. Please show me her smashing the ground and anybody losing his footing or whatever... SHE IS SLOW AS CREP. The only one who even got hit by this was NARUTO as a bloody genin moron in part 1. Aside for that Oro and Kabuto where jumping out of the area with 0 dificulties.

Also warping Minato or grabing him does not stop his ability to ST... If Tobi would have dumped him in his dimension would so i don't see the logic of the first part of your post? Again how would grabing him stop his ability to teleport?

Quote Quote:
    Even without her regeneration, she has shown the ability to endure fatal attacks. She doesn't need her mode to tank a stab. And unless he goes for her hands right off the bat, he won't prevent her from forming handseals, and he has no reason to think of that when he would be expecting his regular attack to end things. And she has an army of slugs, immune to damage, capable of healing her, and can flood the battlefield with acid. You're talking about situational examples, reacting to an attack from behind and teleporting behind. Not that it would mean much, because an attack to the head isn't a sure thing even for regular people. A stab isn't gonna destroy her whole brain. And no, cutting a tentacle =/= cutting a person.
    She did like Danzo to the heart still not relevant as she could not fight. She only could sit as a shield in front of Naruto to the point she activated her regen. I am sure that Minato is going to SIT THERE and allow her to form her seals to activate her regen once he hit her once. Do you think he is some time of a MORON? Its irrelevant what he goes for first... Having Minato on your arse after he did some good damage to you its not going to allow you the time to pull handseals expecialy for a snail like Tsunade. If this was Itachi with his handspeed yeah but TSUNADE? lol no...
    Her slugs are NOT immune to damage... The hell? Seriously WTF? What not the slug is Superman (even he is not immune)? They could take physical damage from falling buildings but that does not make them immune to even that type of damage... It just means they have hight endurance to that. FIRE for instance could burn them completly. Yes Minato does not have fire but just stating... Immune to damage just made my day lol. Those crep can take blunt damage but a sword that can cut its going to cut them right up. Sasuke using chidori spear is going to chop them off... The fact that they can take a blunt force from a falling wall (or whatever) does not make them immune to damage... Even presure and it kills the crep. The worm had to split itself when it was grabed by Manda or die...
    Flood the battlefield in acit... Now i am sitting here wandering when you are going to stop inventing abilities for this stupid worm... It can spit acit true but flooding the battlefield... WTF? The huge summon (when its not made into small pieces) can spit a good amouth of it but when small its going to have tiny "spits"...

Quote Quote:
    And no, cutting a tentacle =/= cutting a person.
    This is like stating "if i can cut trough steel i am not going to be able to cut trough a human". Whatever you say...

Quote Quote:
    A stab isn't gonna destroy her whole brain.
    Find a human put a kinfe(big enough to actualy hit the brain) in his head and see how well he performs after.

Quote Quote:
    Without Hiraishin, he has no speedy way to escape, meaning when she tanks his attack and grabs him, it'll take a moment for him to register and deal with. She can, occasionally, move fast enough to handle similar opponents. And her army of Katsuya's will not only deal with Minato's clones, but ensure that Tsunade has the means to attack wherever Minato is.
    1- he does have Hirashin. 2 he has clones 3 he does have enough speed to avoid anything from her. Kabuto could.
    Army of slugs doing shit.... HHAHAHA show me then fighting. Go RIGHT AHEAD show me the feats that "army" of crep slugs have. Please do.

Quote Quote:
    Except we've seen the way Minato attacks, and he does attack in a way that another could counterattack. Throw in the fact that his attack is gonna be pretty straightforward, and Tsunade's own ability to endure deadly attacks, and the odds are in her favor without a beheading.
    NEVER, EVER has he attacked in a way that allowed the enemy to hit him back. NEVER.
    His attacks sure are straightforward.. Yeah its not like he made a joke out of Bee and Raikage and completly owned Tobi with his tricks... Not he also has clones... This man is a great tactician fighting someone with the IQ of a rat.
    As i said, any people with basic grasp of combat its not going to leave himself open to a counter even if he knows he is going to HIT the opponent. Minato is going to strike and quicly move out of the way and reposition. NOBODY dies instantly unless you hit the brain. Take Danzo he got a busted hearth but still could go on... MINATO IS NOT A BLOODY RETARD.
    Last edited by xXan; March 29, 2013 at 02:33 AM.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes it was shunshin no jutsu. Just "speed" is achived with Shunshin. I sugest you read the databook entry on what shunshin does to the body:
    Dude. What the heck ? I know what Shunshin is for god sake. I'm saying that Yamato never stated that Minato has a Shunshin no Jutsu. Rock Lee is insanely fast, but it's not Shunshin, it's just raw speed. Unless Minato was stated somewhere as a Shunshin user, then I'm just gonna assume it's normal speed.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@KingOfNight

Here he used Shunshin no jutsu to save Kakashi:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/240/9
    Pointed this earlier. The guf of smoke was a traditional way of depicting shunshin in part 1. Kakashi made it a good number of time when using shunshin.

Here its even stated:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/240/10

Perhaps she just confused his Hirashin to Shunshin but i don't see how she can do that... She could be refering to Minato saving Kakashi and not the attack on that dude. At the very least this confirms he has shunshin as i am sure his students would know if he had or not.
    Last edited by xXan; March 29, 2013 at 03:13 AM.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

@KingOfNight

Here he used Shunshin no jutsu to save Kakashi:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/240/9
    Pointed this earlier. The guf of smoke was a traditional way of depicting shunshin in part 1. Kakashi made it a good number of time when using shunshin.

Here its even stated:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/240/10

Perhaps she just confused his Hirashin to Shunshin but i don't see how she can do that... She could be refering to Minato saving Kakashi and not the attack on that dude. At the very least this confirms he has shunshin as i am sure his students would know if he had or not.
    Well, he used Hiraishin to kill that dude since we saw him place the mark. But yeah, I'm just gonna go with the first one.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, he used Hiraishin to kill that dude since we saw him place the mark. But yeah, I'm just gonna go with the first one.
    The seconds time it was an obvious Hirashin. I was only refering to the first part. What i said aboit Rin it was because she said how fast Minato's shunshin is after he just used Hirashin to get that guy so its confusing. Did she make a mistake? Was she refering to Minato saving Kakashi with said shunshin? Confusing...

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

With what? Her snail level speed? If Raikage can take him by surprise and get to 1cm of his face BUT HE CAN'T HIT HIM what change in bloody hell would Tsunade have to do it? ITS IRRELEVANT if she can take him by surprise OR NOT.

Also you are wrong, he figured out the intangibility/tangibility after the chains event:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/502/13

The first 1 was not enough... Tsunade can just HEAL. She does not START WITH REGEN ON... SHE NEEDS TO ACTIVATE IT... She also needs HANDSEALS...
    While I'll acknowledge that Tsunade is not a speedster, she by no means have "snail-level speed". Minato was waiting and expecting an attack from Ee, he was only surprised by how fast he was. Here he wouldn't know to expect anything.

And how am I wrong? I never said he didn't figure out Obito's ability, just that he originally got caught off guard by no knowing it's mechanics. And there's nothing to prevent Tsunade from activating her regeneration.

lol... Because Gamabunta is going to sit there allowing them to get on his back? Are you joking or something? The slug would go into small parts in front of itself and then Gamabunta blasts the area with water balls that can repel something of a bijudama (something diferent but like it) or use that sword... Yes it is ridiculous but on your part.
    What exactly is Gamabunta gonna do to prevent them for doing so? And we're talking about creatures who were able to endure basically a village coming down upon them. You really think their gonna be hurt by a blast of water or blade?

Yep and that is why Biju's have such low durability. "facepalm" to say the least. Biju's had greater durability then a stupid human.

If you can chop a biju you can chop a human. Biju's themselfs are not just CHAKRA... Its chakra transformed into FLESH, BLOOD, BONES... Why do you think they can BLEED... They even have fur and what not.

Choping a tentacle that can hold KURAMA even if for a few seconds (to the point it chops them off) is more then enough to asume it can chop a human in HALF.
    Outside of the condensed second form, what durability? And the tails are chakra, especially a "tentacle" tail, which wouldn't have any bones or such. There's no reason to assume that, when there's nothing to suggest it.

When the hell did Kabuto did that? WTH? I hope you don't mean SM Kabuto? If you are refering to him and the 2 Uchiha then that is lol.... Kabuto in SM has those senses... Same senses that allowed Naruto to dodge full speed old Raikage from POINT BLANK RANGE...
    Kabuto did so against Kakashi when he was guarding the unconscious Sasuke and later on was able to backpedal against Obito and make a summoning before he caught up.

Oh please provide the links as i have no clue what you are talking about.

Oh and you do understand what you are doing is to show me how Kabuto>Madara in speed... She can't land 1 blow on Kabuto but she can fight Madara who can keep up with CM Naruto... Right, right.
    She caught Madara off guard and nearly hit him and she was fast enough to jump in front of Madara's attack to protect the others.

My claim has always been that she'll be able to catch Minato off guard and land a blow, which is quite different from that.

Why the hell would he bother outspeeding him when he has an easy sure way to win it?
    His speed does matter as he would not be able to land blows on shit if he did not have speed to counter and attack.
    Kabuto close what distance of what? I don't get what you are refering to. Elaborate on your last sentence.
    But it doesn't allow him to win, at least not that part of Kamui. What allows him to win is his ability to absorb someone with a touch, which if he had the speed to, would make the need to be intangible moot. And his entire m.o. is to counterattack after his opponent fails at their attack. I meant maintain the distances, my error.

I have Naruto punching Kisame faster then all the people there knowing wtf happened and Yamato direcly comparing him to Minato and stating he is still not as good... Now this is a CLEAR feat for Minato's shunshin...

You see your problem comse form the fact that Minato had his fight vs:

Raikage and Obito. Those 2 are not people you can win over with shunshin... Of course he is not going to overpower them with shunshin...

Oh and Minato's odds of going for the head are huge. We have him doing a few attacks and in most of them he goes for the head... We have.

Going for the back for Obito and Raikage and HEAD for Obito (2x times) and Bee (1x time). Yeah that is enough for me to say he has 60-70% chanse of going for the head. He also whent for the neck on that ninja in the forest when he saved Kakashi.
    No, that's a feat of Minato's Hiraishin. And one doesn't need even shunshin to land a hit on Obito, so not sure how that's any argument.

And against Obito, he went for the body three times, so the odds aren't that great when thrown in with everything else.

Yes because punching the ground automaticly does damage right? You can't jump over it or evade it right? Its not like Kabuto could do this EAST right? Its not like no arms Orochimaru could do it easy RIGHT? Please STOP WITH THE BS.. Please show me her smashing the ground and anybody losing his footing or whatever... SHE IS SLOW AS CREP. The only one who even got hit by this was NARUTO as a bloody genin moron in part 1. Aside for that Oro and Kabuto where jumping out of the area with 0 dificulties.

Also warping Minato or grabing him does not stop his ability to ST... If Tobi would have dumped him in his dimension would so i don't see the logic of the first part of your post? Again how would grabing him stop his ability to teleport?
    Taking out a clone does not require that much damage, and they'll only evade it if they know about it, which they won't. Kabuto and Orochimaru were staring right at her and knew she was gonna try to kill them. Um, She's not THAT slow.

Of course they do. Otherwise Obnito's actions would make no sense, nor would Minato's need to be evasive. Grabbing him would mean being in contact with him, meaning they would be taken along with him.

She did like Danzo to the heart still not relevant as she could not fight. She only could sit as a shield in front of Naruto to the point she activated her regen. I am sure that Minato is going to SIT THERE and allow her to form her seals to activate her regen once he hit her once. Do you think he is some time of a MORON? Its irrelevant what he goes for first... Having Minato on your arse after he did some good damage to you its not going to allow you the time to pull handseals expecialy for a snail like Tsunade. If this was Itachi with his handspeed yeah but TSUNADE? lol no...
    Her slugs are NOT immune to damage... The hell? Seriously WTF? What not the slug is Superman (even he is not immune)? They could take physical damage from falling buildings but that does not make them immune to even that type of damage... It just means they have hight endurance to that. FIRE for instance could burn them completly. Yes Minato does not have fire but just stating... Immune to damage just made my day lol. Those crep can take blunt damage but a sword that can cut its going to cut them right up. Sasuke using chidori spear is going to chop them off... The fact that they can take a blunt force from a falling wall (or whatever) does not make them immune to damage... Even presure and it kills the crep. The worm had to split itself when it was grabed by Manda or die...
    Flood the battlefield in acit... Now i am sitting here wandering when you are going to stop inventing abilities for this stupid worm... It can spit acit true but flooding the battlefield... WTF? The huge summon (when its not made into small pieces) can spit a good amouth of it but when small its going to have tiny "spits"...
    She doesn't need to fight though, only survive long enough to heal or activate her regeneration, which would then allow her to fight. How is he gonna stop her short of taking off her hands, which he won't know about? He's not gonna know that to stop her from preforming handsigns, he'll have to do more then just "kill" her, which would be the regular belief.

Pretty sure they are, considering they had an entire village fall on them and showed similar healing abilities as Tsunade. And exactly what "other" type of damage are they gonna face here? For this battle, they basically are immune to damage. And thousands of slugs positioned all around the battlefield shooting acid would basically be flooding the field. It may not be a literally flood, but it would in the sense that it'll cover the area.

This is like stating "if i can cut trough steel i am not going to be able to cut trough a human". Whatever you say...
    A literally mass of chakra is nothing like steel, so that's not a viable comparison.

Find a human put a kinfe(big enough to actualy hit the brain) in his head and see how well he performs after.
    [URL="http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-57495492-10391704/brazilian-construction-worker-survives-6-foot-metal-bar-through-skull/"]It[?URL] can happen, especially in a world where two people can survive a direct stab through the heart.

1- he does have Hirashin. 2 he has clones 3 he does have enough speed to avoid anything from her. Kabuto could.
    Army of slugs doing shit.... HHAHAHA show me then fighting. Go RIGHT AHEAD show me the feats that "army" of crep slugs have. Please do.
    Not while in direct contact, and there's plenty of ways to take down a clone. Acid strong enough to burn through stone and the ability to tank considerable damage is all the feats that matter.

NEVER, EVER has he attacked in a way that allowed the enemy to hit him back. NEVER.
    His attacks sure are straightforward.. Yeah its not like he made a joke out of Bee and Raikage and completly owned Tobi with his tricks... Not he also has clones... This man is a great tactician fighting someone with the IQ of a rat.
    As i said, any people with basic grasp of combat its not going to leave himself open to a counter even if he knows he is going to HIT the opponent. Minato is going to strike and quicly move out of the way and reposition. NOBODY dies instantly unless you hit the brain. Take Danzo he got a busted hearth but still could go on... MINATO IS NOT A BLOODY RETARD.
    You mean that he has never been up against a person who can counterattack after being attack, which is quite different. Anyway, he did so several times against Obito. Simply replacing his phasing with Tsunade's tanking and regeneration, and there you go. And Minato has never "quickly moved" after attacking someone, so clearly he is by that standard.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I seriously don think its that easy (the first link).. if he can do that why bother asking people for info.
    I'm afraid it is: http://www.mangapanda.com/93-58427-1...apter-515.html (Obitos words, center panel)

@LnDRash Now i am a Christians and how i look at this stuff.
    You are made from 3 parts. Small analogy with a computer/user.

1-Soul = operator.
    2-Body = hardwhere.
    3-brain stored information = softwhere.

Asume you try to play a game. Can you do that if your windows is busted? No you can not. If your memory from the hardwhere is missing then you can't do shit as you need the softwhere to operate the computer. If the harwhere goes down then you again can't operate it.

The fact that a jutsu can make the soul downloade itself in said hardwhere is like instaling a sofwhere from a disk. Thing is you still need to be able to instal said things from the disk. The jutsu is what allows said Disk to be instaled.
    There is no indication from this entire manga that memory loss is not possible.
    And now switch the Computer in this example for a car.

The brain can just as well serve the role of a steering wheel. If the steering gets damaged, the car won't function properly, but once it gets repaired everythings fine again.

Quote Quote:
    Spirits and souls are not really relevant. They still need a vessel to operate. We can have special jutsus design to transfer the self to other containers BUT those are all special jutsus... To asume all the people in this manga are immune to memory loss is ABSURD.

Take Supernatural... 100% confirmation on the souls but you still can have memory problems. The soul of a dead man can take possesion of another body and ACT with his 100% memory OR people can leave the body and move and then return with 100% memory OR people can DIE and get resurected with 100% memory but we still have memory loss there. We had a ton of people who could not remember diferent events.
    Souls and memory transferance trough diferent jutsus does not mean we have them immune to memory loss.

No idea how much sense i made but there is no single event in this manga to show how caracters in this manga are immune to memory loss. If that would be so they would not be able to forget anything. They would have perfect memories no?
    Never said they are immune, just that the memories aren't irreversibly lost if the brain suffers injury and heals back again. Otherwise Deidara must have returned as a blank slate, since there was no backup of his soul done before.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

New Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast