Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: how would you rate this week's Magi chapter?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awful

0 0%
  • Boring

0 0%
  • Good

1 7.69%
  • Excellent

10 76.92%
  • Top 10 in Magi

2 15.38%
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Magi 178 Discussion/179 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Nii's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 178 Discussion/179 Predictions

I was so excited when i read the new info about Alma Toran, but is anyone else getting the feeling that when the Kou Empiere arises that Hakuryuu as a general is going to be there....

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So with Scherry dying within a month I wonder if we will get a new magi soon after didn't expect her to die this soon with the bit of spotlight she got but even so, it's sad to see her go. The last chapter made me like her a lot more. especially when she realized that her blind love for Reim lead her to make a mistake. I enjoy characters who're able to reflect on their actions + making a wrong choice because of something you just love that much is a very true-to-life reason I can easily understand.

Next great character established - check

3. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL, has anyone noticed that little panel where Scherry's king is playing with the baby, and the baby seemed to be scared?... Is it me or he resembled Titus more than Alibaba on that scene?...

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Forgot to comment the chapter.

Finally i came to understand why it's called the Necropolis, because is what stay stood from the war. Great chapter, that helps to understand the past and leave Al Thamen as simple jealousy fools of the power of Solomon. Now about the Djinns, they clearly are in other dimension and Magis are able take them out in a world where they are not meant to be, for a short time. Someone made Magis to born in the world made by Solomon, which surely is him. For what reason they have to choose a king? Keeping peace should be the answer judging Solomon showing the past to his proxy and how is Aladdin's personality.
    But if he chose a path to evade Al Thamen's wars, then something hidden is, and that is what i thought that this chapter teached us.

Great chapter indeed, and don't care about Sche or Kou xp

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    About her king, I noticed something: didn't the dungeons started popping out recently in this world with the Djinns inside of them? So whi the king has a metal vessel with a Djinn residing in it?
    Perhaps I've lost something along the road and made a stupid assumptions, but still this is becoming a huge issue for me.
    To conclude I wonder what the Kou messanger's mission is....
    I believe that the Magi have the power to raise the dungeons. Dungeons started randomly appearing recently because Yunan wandered the world raising them for some unknown reason, but presumably Scherezade could raise a single dungeon for her friend to conquer. Judal mentions this in chapter 110.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2