Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/6/14 - 10/12/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Last edited by destiny4ever; April 19, 2013 at 09:21 PM.
I'm already this far through the series so I guess I'll go finish it, but I hope it will improve in the last half.
I think it is more than that, I think she is in love with him.Quote:
I think Miyuki is a male tsundere so that is why he changes from being all kind and sweet to all cold and even mean. ^^Quote:
I want to know more about Yukimasa so I really hope we learn more about him in the next episodes.Quote:
Yay!! Phio-chan is staying! I hope things get better and more interesting in the next episodes as well.Quote:
---------- Post added April 24, 2013 at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was April 20, 2013 at 07:46 PM ----------
I really enjoyed watching this episode.
- Druken Izumiko was adorable!! And I loved how protective and how worried Miyuki was about Izumiko when he realized she was drunk.
- The conversation between Izumiko and Masumi was interesting. I’m curious about the real reason why Masumi was at the home of his parents. And does this mean that Izumiko has the power to separate her spirit from her body?
- I don’t think Mayu is a bad person, but…there is more to her than meets the eye. The conversation between Mayu and Kisagari and between Mayu and Izumiko showed us that Mayu is not only pretty and powerful, she is also a bit scheming.
- Mayu vs. Miyuki sounds pretty interesting and I also want to see Miyuki’s true power as well. Mmm…I wonder why Mayu’s dad was so interested in Miyuki, maybe Miyuki’s powers haven’t fully awoken yet….
- It seems we’ll see some ninja warriors in the next episode.
- About the final battle, I’m looking forward to it. It sounds like it’s going to be a cool battle.
---------- Post added May 01, 2013 at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was April 24, 2013 at 10:29 PM ----------
This episode left me…feeling very puzzled. It wasn’t a great episode but it wasn’t a terrible episode either.
- So the ninjas weren’t real ninjas, they were the members of the SMF.
- Poor Tabi.
- We learned a bit more about Manatsu and Masumi in this episode. They share a very deep bond, to the point that they show the other’s emotions, emotions that the other doesn’t want to show or is unable to show. For instance, if Manatsu is very sad then Masumi is very happy.
- I didn’t quite understand Manatsu’s power…I guess he can summon spirits and can give them a tangible body… I guess that is what he did with Tabi at the end of the episode.
- And…is Manatsu considering suicide? Does he want to die and become a spirit so that he and Masumi can be with Mayu forever? What did Mayu mean when she said Masumi wanted to take Manatsu with him?
---------- Post added May 10, 2013 at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was May 01, 2013 at 08:19 PM ----------
- Manatsu-kun is fine now. We learned that he has the same heart defect that caused Masumi’s abrupt death. I really hope Manantsu doesn’t die and I really hope they find a way to heal his ill heart.
- I didn’t quite understand how was that Masumi was in fact that spiritual snake…I know that Masumi is an spirit but…how did he become that spiritual snake?
- I liked seeing Izumiko being more confident and brave.
- We finally met Izumiko’s mother, just like Izumiko she is a vessel for the goddess. She isn’t very motherly but she is a cool and strong woman. And the goddess…wow, she is very powerful.
- My favorite part of this episode was Miyuki showing a bit of jealousy at the end of the episode.
---------- Post added May 26, 2013 at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was May 10, 2013 at 09:44 PM ----------
-The explanation about who the goddess really is…was not very satisfying IMHO. From what I could understand she is not a goddess; she is a dead human with super powers (enough to destroy the world) whose spirit has taken control over the bodies of girls/women from Izumiko’s family/blood-line, so she is Izumiko’s ancestor…mmm…yeah, I liked it better when she was a goddess.
- There weren’t many memorable moments in this episode; however, I did like how it was shown that the braids have nothing to do with the goddess taking over Izumiko’s body and that the goddess has a special interest in Miyuki. My favorite part in this episode was the moment when Miyuki hugged Izumiko and called out for her, in a way he chose Izumiko over the goddess. It was a sweet moment and it was a clear sign of his feelings for Izumiko.
- At this point, the main reason why I haven’t dropped this series and why I’m still watching it is because I have already watched 9 episodes and there are only 3 episodes left to find out how this story ends, in short, I’m watching this series out of sheer curiosity. After watching 9 episodes, I haven’t really connected with the story or with the characters. So I can’t really say that I’m enjoying watching RDG a lot (don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying I hate watching this series, just that I’m not enjoying watching it as much I’m enjoying other series that I’m currently watching as well); however, I’m curious to see how they wrap things up.
- Character development and plot are not RDG strong points; however, the animation keeps being wonderful.
---------- Post added June 09, 2013 at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was May 26, 2013 at 10:22 PM ----------
It was a good episode. And to my surprise, I actually enjoyed watching it.
Izumiko looked so cute with that hairstyle! And it was adorable to see Miyuki getting all protective of Izumiko.
About the haunted house and those ghosts, I’m curious about the tragedy that seemed to have happened many years ago. It seems many people died in that tragedy and it seems the goddess wasn’t able to help those people.
Last edited by destiny4ever; June 09, 2013 at 08:49 PM.