Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: SO6P was an Uzumaki.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

SO6P was an Uzumaki.

It's never mentioned how the Uzumaki's are related to the Senju. I believe that the sage was an Uzumaki because of his sealing skills. Uzumaki are known for sealing. I suspect that Mito was the second jin ever and considered sealing the 9 tails in her based off the legend of the sage. Mito wouldn't have risked her life to be a jin unless she had a tried and true seal that would work. The only one who could seal on that level was the sage.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SO6P was an Uzumaki.

If the older brothers descendants became the Uchiha and the younger ones Senju, how can the the SO6P, the father of both of these guys, be an Uzumaki when those latter ones are only some kind of relatives to the Senju?

But I guess with Kishi everythings possible nowdays...
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Naruto_Namikaze's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes , I think Uzumakis have certainly much more to do with Rikudo Sennin than they are given in the story right now. In fact the only things we know for certain that were truly Rikudo's were his sealing skills , since he managed to seal Juubi inside him. All his other skills , I strongly believe are related to the Juubi and were "blessings" for being able to subjugate a god. The rinnegan seems definitely related to Juubi's eye which could be the source of all doujutsu. The extraordinary corporal strength could be linked to the body of the Beast , not the Sage himself. So the two heritages , Senju and Uchiha could very well have the sources of their strength directly from the Beast itself not the Sage himself...The Uzumakis however could be closer to his "human" original form thus they have the affinity to bond perfectly with a Beast.
    Now let's make a wild guess. As we all know by now , Sasuke has been granted the EMS and has achieved the utmost level an Uchiha alone could achieve. Through Zetsu's DNA makeup he could easily gain Senju powers as well and the ability to awake Rinnegan. So he could become a Rikudo albeit on a smaller scale.

On the other hand, Naruto who is an Uzumaki is of neither Senju nor Uchiha lineage. He does not possess the perfect body nor the perfect set of eyes. He can enter a mode resembling the perfect body which certainly leads to Senju connection but he is not a full-blooded Senju. His lineage is that of sealing-expert Jinchuuriki. Since Rikudo Sennin was a sealing expert Jinchuuriki and given Naruto's recent connection to the Beasts we could see Naruto being given the Rikudo Sennin power through the Beasts themselves , just like Old Man Rikudo could probably have acquired his powers.

So in the end we could have two individuals who through different means have acquired the same kind of powers : Sasuke through the lineages of the Sage and the power bestowed in their blood through genes, and Naruto who instead of genetical experiments could do the same thing Rikudo did in the first place. Seal the Beasts inside him with Rikudo's/Uzumaki techniques and through them directly acquire the Rikudo power.

What do you think?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's more of the opposite than SO6P being an Uzumaki: Uzumakis, as well as some other clans in Narutoverse descended from SO6P, either via one or the other son.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Namikaze View Post
    Yes , I think Uzumakis have certainly much more to do with Rikudo Sennin than they are given in the story right now. In fact the only things we know for certain that were truly Rikudo's were his sealing skills , since he managed to seal Juubi inside him. All his other skills , I strongly believe are related to the Juubi and were "blessings" for being able to subjugate a god. The rinnegan seems definitely related to Juubi's eye which could be the source of all doujutsu. The extraordinary corporal strength could be linked to the body of the Beast , not the Sage himself. So the two heritages , Senju and Uchiha could very well have the sources of their strength directly from the Beast itself not the Sage himself...The Uzumakis however could be closer to his "human" original form thus they have the affinity to bond perfectly with a Beast.
    Now let's make a wild guess. As we all know by now , Sasuke has been granted the EMS and has achieved the utmost level an Uchiha alone could achieve. Through Zetsu's DNA makeup he could easily gain Senju powers as well and the ability to awake Rinnegan. So he could become a Rikudo albeit on a smaller scale.

On the other hand, Naruto who is an Uzumaki is of neither Senju nor Uchiha lineage. He does not possess the perfect body nor the perfect set of eyes. He can enter a mode resembling the perfect body which certainly leads to Senju connection but he is not a full-blooded Senju. His lineage is that of sealing-expert Jinchuuriki. Since Rikudo Sennin was a sealing expert Jinchuuriki and given Naruto's recent connection to the Beasts we could see Naruto being given the Rikudo Sennin power through the Beasts themselves , just like Old Man Rikudo could probably have acquired his powers.

So in the end we could have two individuals who through different means have acquired the same kind of powers : Sasuke through the lineages of the Sage and the power bestowed in their blood through genes, and Naruto who instead of genetical experiments could do the same thing Rikudo did in the first place. Seal the Beasts inside him with Rikudo's/Uzumaki techniques and through them directly acquire the Rikudo power.

What do you think?
    I think that makes the most sense given the fact that Rikudo told the beasts that they would be reunited as one. I don't believe that Naruto will be the new beasts jinchuriki but I think that they will give Naruto a super upgrade even if only temporary the way Son Goku gave it to him. I don't think he will learn that seal and even if he did I think he wants to save the tailed beasts too much to seal them in himself. I don't think Sasuke will get the Rinnegan but I do think he will get the elder sons eyes which I believe are stronger then EMS but weaker then the Rinnegan.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

OP might just be right...

consider this that all jutsus are considered to be arise from SO6P

if the sage belong to a clan who could access to all this then that clan was godlike....

therefore, pre-sage period people only knew sealing techs and the uzumaki were superior in that.....therefore, the sage was able to seal the jyubi within him

Further to consider, jyubi/ tail beast are form of natural energy which is found in the environment around....therefore, the origin of various jutsu lies in so6p...

visit me here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Sage of the Six Paths is the man from whom the Senju and Uchiha arel descended from.

Since the Uzumaki are related to the Senju through marriage, he's technically one of their ancestors. Possibly an ancestor of the Hyuga clan, too.

But I think it's unlikely he's an Uzumaki, since he most likely predated the origins of that clan by quite a long time.

The Sage is the creator of the ninja arts, he was the first to learn how to manipulate and transform chakra. So it's not likely that the Uzumaki, who were skilled at sealing ninjutsu, could use it before ninjutsu was invented.

I wouldn't be shocked if he had red hair, though.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    The Sage of the Six Paths is the man from whom the Senju and Uchiha arel descended from.

Since the Uzumaki are related to the Senju through marriage, he's technically one of their ancestors. Possibly an ancestor of the Hyuga clan, too.

But I think it's unlikely he's an Uzumaki, since he most likely predated the origins of that clan by quite a long time.

The Sage is the creator of the ninja arts, he was the first to learn how to manipulate and transform chakra. So it's not likely that the Uzumaki, who were skilled at sealing ninjutsu, could use it before ninjutsu was invented.

I wouldn't be shocked if he had red hair, though.
    According to the Naruto wiki, http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Uzumaki_Clan the Uzumaki are blood relatives of the Senju clan which means that no matter what they are related to the Uchiha as well. The Uzumaki haven't been expanded on yet because they are gong to play a huge part in the upcoming story. If Kishi expanded on them then he couldn't change anything he wrote. He is just allowing himself creative flexibility. Oh and it's mentioned that their methods are crude which fits with my theory because they didn't have access to chakra until Rikudo. The ninjutsu that came later was more refined. They didn't need to seal chakra. They could seal anything objects, life force, natural energy/sage chakra since animals probably had chakra before people did so sealing was most definitely necessary back then.
    Last edited by redrob098; March 25, 2013 at 07:06 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sanga Au79's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lets stop rephrasing the fact the senju, uchiha and uzumaki are related but focus on the fact that its still not explicitly stated how the uzumaki and senju come into play. This doesn't mean the uzumaki had to come from the latter 2 families, theyre just connected in some way. That way I believe is what Nauto_Namikaze was touching on. The Sage's spiritual essence allowed him to seal the powers of the juubi which in turn gave him his ability to manipulate real world matter through the harmony of eyes, body and spirit.

that practice would be eventually broken down to the science that became Jutsu. however, I also think that the mechanics of Jutsu are based off of the bijuu and thats a reason he created, divided, and why hashirama spread them out after forming konoha. The bijuu may act as "links" between the natural energy of the real world and the spiritual energy of oneself to mold chakra and jutsu etc. which could also explain why certain jutsu are common in certain areas.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sanga Au79 View Post
    lets stop rephrasing the fact the senju, uchiha and uzumaki are related but focus on the fact that its still not explicitly stated how the uzumaki and senju come into play. This doesn't mean the uzumaki had to come from the latter 2 families, theyre just connected in some way. That way I believe is what Nauto_Namikaze was touching on. The Sage's spiritual essence allowed him to seal the powers of the juubi which in turn gave him his ability to manipulate real world matter through the harmony of eyes, body and spirit.

that practice would be eventually broken down to the science that became Jutsu. however, I also think that the mechanics of Jutsu are based off of the bijuu and thats a reason he created, divided, and why hashirama spread them out after forming konoha. The bijuu may act as "links" between the natural energy of the real world and the spiritual energy of oneself to mold chakra and jutsu etc. which could also explain why certain jutsu are common in certain areas.
    So your telling me to stop talking about what I believe and instead listen to what you believe? Obviously we don't know the connection. This is all speculation. Both of our beliefs are valid. Don't tell people what they can and cannot say.
    Last edited by redrob098; March 25, 2013 at 08:14 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sanga Au79's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

no, thats not what i was saying at you fool. i was saying, stop restating the same the fact in a way that is already known. that should be held as a constant. form it a theory off the bat, the facts add up if you know the series which obviously quite a few people post in this shit and dont know the full story or dont fully understand facts to place a theory. both beliefs cant be valid because eventually the plot will unfold and one will be wrong. get that shit out of here. take your side, form your belief and state theory. if its right its, right, if its wrong its wrong. only time will tell until then. but dont bullshit filibuster with repetitive facts listed in before after and in the op of the thread, damn.

and youre obviously an ass seeing as it sounds you like only read the first line and caught feelings. this is the internet get the fuck over yourself.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

We don't have a solid info about the rikudou to make an intelligent judgement/opinion. So maybe we should wait a lil bit more.

Honestly, I had the opinion that obito was just making that up. Maybe from the very start, there's no such thing as rikudou's sons. Well, until the manga/kurama/hashirama/madara say so, then obito's so called history is just his story.
    Last edited by marshall313; March 26, 2013 at 05:27 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

What would be the point of making it up? It's quite obvious that they the Senju and Uchiha were related, because when we combine the the pinnacle of their powers (Hashirama's body, and Madara's EMS) we get the Rinnegan, the eyes of the Sage.

The Uzumaki's were an offshoot of the Senju clan, meaning their Sage Blood is more diluted. It makes ZERO sense that the Sage would be an Uzumaki, given the fact that they are his decendents, and the Sage predates any Uzumaki, because again, his son was the first "Senju" and the Uzumaki's came from his decedents.

Let's not twist facts and make shit up so we can have our fan fiction dreams come true. If Kishi feels the need to recton his own manga for the upteenth time so be it, but as it stands not, the Sage being an Uzumkai makes zero fucking sense. But hey, half the shit that's gone down the last 50 or so chapters has made little sense so who am I to say otherwise.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    The Uzumaki's were an offshoot of the Senju clan, meaning their Sage Blood is more diluted. It makes ZERO sense that the Sage would be an Uzumaki, given the fact that they are his decendents, and the Sage predates any Uzumaki, because again, his son was the first "Senju" and the Uzumaki's came from his decedents.
    And the Uchiha are an off-shoot of the Hyuuga. The S06P is considered a legend, so the details could have been messed up. The Uzumaki lead to the Senju, Uchiha lead to the Hyuuga.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nieuwsgierig View Post
    And the Uchiha are an off-shoot of the Hyuuga. The S06P is considered a legend, so the details could have been messed up. The Uzumaki lead to the Senju, Uchiha lead to the Hyuuga.
    And yet those legends were all ironed out and we saw what was real and what wasn't. The legend about the Hyuuga birthing the Uchiha was obviously false. But the fact that mixing Senju and Uchiha DNA creates the Sages eyes should be enough evidence to prove they came from the same cloth, that they were the two descendants of the Sage.

The Uzumaki's branched off from the Senju because it was something that happened much more recently. It wasn't a legend, it was never up for debate it was a known fact between the clans. So there is no debating that one.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast