Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: SO6P was an Uzumaki.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SO6P was an Uzumaki.

Quote Originally Posted by nitsthegame View Post
    I would really like to see the manga image where it is stated that senju and uchiha are the direct descendent of so6p..

If u read kushina's convo with naruto she specifically stated that uzumaki were known for 2 things: sealing techs and long lives....

So6p is still a mystery..i base my theory on the fact that i believe jyubi is the origin of all ninjutsu..before so6p there were only sealing techs...and uzumaki's were expert in it

the so6p needed those techs in order to seal the jyubi inside of him....
    They just believed obito that much.

They're really sure that obito is 100 % correct, whereas the reality is, out of his 10 opinion/statements, 8o% of that are lies.

The theory or obito's so called ''the sons of the sage'' would become a fact once madara/hashirama or the kyubi confirm that with their knowledge. And I think kurama will be the one who can give us the real truth/story about that one. After all, he knew directly the entire story of the rikudou.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    They're really sure that obito is 100 % correct, whereas the reality is, out of his 10 opinion/statements, 8o% of that are lies.
    Enlighten us about his lies other than the Kyuubi being a natural disaster and not his own doing?
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    It was made clear that the two sons became the Senju and Uchiha clans. And Uzumaki aren't closer to the Rikudou Sennin. Neither the Rikudou Sennin nor the Uzumaki clan have been said to have "long lives", and various groups have sealing techniques that all originated from the Rikudou Sennin's.

If that was the case, then the Uzumaki would also have been called distance relatives to the Uchiha clan too. Also, that's not how genetics would work. Just like how the Senju and Uchiha clan is different from the original clans that spawn them, with such a generational drift, the Uzumaki clan would not still be the Uzumaki clan after all this time.
    I don't know if I would take everything about the legend as gospel, since it's a legend. Because the 'genetics' of the Narutoverse seems somewhat inconsistent. Like, we now know that there is even a difference between KG's... with the 'eyes', for example, seems as it any Uchiha may be able to have sharingan. Not so for elemental jutsu's like ice or Hashirama's mokuton. I alwyas thought the legend was fishy... or that perhaps the sage really DID posess Godlike powers if he was able to manipulate his own DNA for the conception of his own sons. lol That is, one inherits the body, the other his eyes... which IMO still are questionable as to being the rinnegan or not. (oldest son).

Also, I think anything's possible... someone mentioned - who's to say the sage only had two sons after-all? All this time we sort of thought Madara had one brother, Hashirama only had one brother. Now we know they had MORE than one. And perhaps that brother could have been an Uzumaki, who inherited something else that maybe we don't know about. 'distant cousins' can mean just about anything. If the Uzumaki's are an off-shoot of the senju, so be it... doesn't make them any less a descendant of the sage of six paths.

The Uzumaki name and lineage has been a mystery forever in this manga and only in the mid 300's or so did we start to get confirmation about Naruto's mother, then about Mito, then about the village being destroyed, etc. etc. The destruction of the village and 'why' is still an issue IMO, and looking at the seals they could do, and maybe better yet, UNDO, makes them something of a mystical group that seem clearly related. They were scattered about, Nagato was used by the real Madara, etc. Undoing the death God... with masks... cheesy, maybe, but I can see why someone would want them wiped out.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would really like to see the manga image where it is stated that senju and uchiha are the direct descendent of so6p..

If u read kushina's convo with naruto she specifically stated that uzumaki were known for 2 things: sealing techs and long lives....

So6p is still a mystery..i base my theory on the fact that i believe jyubi is the origin of all ninjutsu..before so6p there were only sealing techs...and uzumaki's were expert in it

the so6p needed those techs in order to seal the jyubi inside of him....
    Obito's story to Sasuke, and the fact that combining the two bloodline limits recreates the Rinnegan. And if there was ninjutsu before, then there wouldn't have been any sealing techniques, negating that theory. Regardless, the point is that if the Rikudou Sennin was a Uzumaki, then why does gaining his abilities not involve them? The only two bloodline limits requires to recreate the Rikudou Sennin are the Senju and Uchiha.

Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    I don't know if I would take everything about the legend as gospel, since it's a legend. Because the 'genetics' of the Narutoverse seems somewhat inconsistent. Like, we now know that there is even a difference between KG's... with the 'eyes', for example, seems as it any Uchiha may be able to have sharingan. Not so for elemental jutsu's like ice or Hashirama's mokuton. I alwyas thought the legend was fishy... or that perhaps the sage really DID posess Godlike powers if he was able to manipulate his own DNA for the conception of his own sons. lol That is, one inherits the body, the other his eyes... which IMO still are questionable as to being the rinnegan or not. (oldest son).

Also, I think anything's possible... someone mentioned - who's to say the sage only had two sons after-all? All this time we sort of thought Madara had one brother, Hashirama only had one brother. Now we know they had MORE than one. And perhaps that brother could have been an Uzumaki, who inherited something else that maybe we don't know about. 'distant cousins' can mean just about anything. If the Uzumaki's are an off-shoot of the senju, so be it... doesn't make them any less a descendant of the sage of six paths.

The Uzumaki name and lineage has been a mystery forever in this manga and only in the mid 300's or so did we start to get confirmation about Naruto's mother, then about Mito, then about the village being destroyed, etc. etc. The destruction of the village and 'why' is still an issue IMO, and looking at the seals they could do, and maybe better yet, UNDO, makes them something of a mystical group that seem clearly related. They were scattered about, Nagato was used by the real Madara, etc. Undoing the death God... with masks... cheesy, maybe, but I can see why someone would want them wiped out.
    Don't know about that, aside from Tobirama's claim which has no evidence to back it up, there's nothing to suggest that any Uchiha could awaken the Sharingan. The Byakugan is really the only bloodline limit that appears to always occur, and even that seems varied in power between users.

Anyway, if there was a third brother, it surely would have been mentioned by now, especially since the inheritances from the Rikudou Sennin is such a major plot point. Plus as mentioned, if they were connected in that way, then they wouldn't have been mentioned as only being related to the Senju clan, but also the Uchiha clan too. No one disagrees they aren't descendants, just that they aren't the main descendants people are trying to make them out to be.

To be fair, in-story, there wouldn't have had to be some mystical powerful reason for them to get wiped out. Since the Wave Arc, we've had the theme of those with unique powers being feared and hated. A far bigger mystery at this point is the Senju clan, and why they're nowhere to be seen or hear.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Obito's story to Sasuke, and the fact that combining the two bloodline limits recreates the Rinnegan. And if there was ninjutsu before, then there wouldn't have been any sealing techniques, negating that theory. Regardless, the point is that if the Rikudou Sennin was a Uzumaki, then why does gaining his abilities not involve them? The only two bloodline limits requires to recreate the Rikudou Sennin are the Senju and Uchiha.
    Only two things required are mokuton and sharingan to get the rinengan....
    Moreover, the rinengan doesnt originally belong to so6p but inhereted from jyubi....

visit me here

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Only two things required are mokuton and sharingan to get the rinengan....
    Moreover, the rinengan doesnt originally belong to so6p but inhereted from jyubi....
    Not just a Sharingan, the body of an Uchiha and Mokuton which is granted through Hashirama's Dna. So you do basically need the physical powers of his children to gain his power. Also, it's possible that he did gain the Rinnegan from the Juubi, regardless, afterward it became his ability and what he was known for. Point is, that everyone trying to replicate the Rikudou Sennin's power isn't giving a single thought to the Uzumaki clan, which wouldn't be the case if the Rikudou Sennin was one. Otherwise they could simply take an Uzumaki's Dna and be done with it.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Not just a Sharingan, the body of an Uchiha and Mokuton which is granted through Hashirama's Dna. So you do basically need the physical powers of his children to gain his power. Also, it's possible that he did gain the Rinnegan from the Juubi, regardless, afterward it became his ability and what he was known for. Point is, that everyone trying to replicate the Rikudou Sennin's power isn't giving a single thought to the Uzumaki clan, which wouldn't be the case if the Rikudou Sennin was one. Otherwise they could simply take an Uzumaki's Dna and be done with it.
    Everything ahead is based on some assumptions i have

1. Most people considered Ridoku to be a legend..kakashi mentioned it somewhere...so not comparing to uzumaki is evident
    2. Somehow i believe that mokuton is not a senju kekkei genkai, if that would had been the case, we would have had a few more senju having mokuton.....how hashi has it is a mystery and will remain a mystery

It would be interesting to see about s06p, if kishi actually shows us

visit me here

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

When madara mentioned nagato to obito, he said that he gave his eyes to nagato, and his senju's blood made him to control/use his rinnegan. Care to explain that one? If nagato is an uzumaki, why would madara said that he was a senju?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Everything ahead is based on some assumptions i have

1. Most people considered Ridoku to be a legend..kakashi mentioned it somewhere...so not comparing to uzumaki is evident
    2. Somehow i believe that mokuton is not a senju kekkei genkai, if that would had been the case, we would have had a few more senju having mokuton.....how hashi has it is a mystery and will remain a mystery

It would be interesting to see about s06p, if kishi actually shows us
    Most people being unaware of the Rikudou Sennin being real doesn't change that the handful that do know he was an actual person attribute him to the Rinnegan and Senju/Uchiha clans. And Mokuton is a bloodline limit. Just because it wasn't pass to anyone in the present era doesn't negate that. We've already seen that bloodline limits can skip generations and manifest in unique ways in a single person.

When madara mentioned nagato to obito, he said that he gave his eyes to nagato, and his senju's blood made him to control/use his rinnegan. Care to explain that one? If nagato is an uzumaki, why would madara said that he was a senju?
    Um, because the Uzumaki clan came from the Senju clan. Don't see how that goes against anything I've claim, since I never said otherwise. If anything, it supports my claim, as even the Uzumaki clan relies upon the younger son's blood.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

It might not be possible to reproduce the Rinnegan by absorbing Uzumaki DNA in yourself. Uchiha and Senju were made in such a manner that combining them brought back the S06P powers so his children had to work together. Uzumaki DNA might not be useable like that so the Uzumaki could activate the powers, but not pass it on via stealing their DNA.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Um, because the Uzumaki clan came from the Senju clan. Don't see how that goes against anything I've claim, since I never said otherwise. If anything, it supports my claim, as even the Uzumaki clan relies upon the younger son's blood.
    BUt it's clearly a contradiction between madara's opinion to obito's opinion. Based from the manga, it seems that the senju was the one who came from the uzumaki clan. If the younger son has the amazing and powerful chakra/body/life force, then the uzumaki must be his descendant.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

BUt it's clearly a contradiction between madara's opinion to obito's opinion. Based from the manga, it seems that the senju was the one who came from the uzumaki clan. If the younger son has the amazing and powerful chakra/body/life force, then the uzumaki must be his descendant.
    Except that describes Hashirama to a T, and he is a Senju. And the younger son wasn't noted for having the chakra, that was the older son. Younger son had life force and the body. Hashirama used Sage Mode and literally could create life via his regeneration skills and moukton. The fact that Senju and Uzumaki's have married before could mean all of those traits the Uzumaki's have could be attributed to their Senju blood.

It needs to be noted that not all of the Senju clan will be like the younger son, just like not all the Uchiha will be like the older son.

The older son with the powerful eyes and strong chakra describes Uchihas, but only a handful. Thus far only Sasuke and Madara fullfill both the strong eyes and strong chakra. Hashirama is the only one to have the strong body and life force from the Senju.

If we go by the Uzumaki's, Naruto is the only one with a strong body and life force. Nagato and Kushina had strong life force, but not the strong body (Sage Mode as in the case of Naruto and Hashirama). And lets not even get started on Karin.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nieuwsgierig View Post
    It might not be possible to reproduce the Rinnegan by absorbing Uzumaki DNA in yourself. Uchiha and Senju were made in such a manner that combining them brought back the S06P powers so his children had to work together. Uzumaki DNA might not be useable like that so the Uzumaki could activate the powers, but not pass it on via stealing their DNA.
    It makes no sense that using one's Dna wouldn't grant you their power, something we've been shown numerous times. If Uzumaki Dna doesn't reproduce his abilities, then he clearly wasn't an Uzumaki. And Uzumaki Dna isn't even needed to activate it, Madara's Rinnegan was already active when he gave it to Nagato.

What contradiction? Zetsu's comment makes it clear that Nagato/the Uzumaki clan is apart of the Senju lineage. If the Uzumaki was the dominant lineage, there would have been no point in mentioning the Senju clan. All the Rikudou Sennin's descendants possess powerful chakra, and Hashirama's the one who we've seen possessing a strong body and life force, with his chakra being so strong it nearly took over Danzo's weaken body and allowed him to negate Edo Tensei by will along.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Except that describes Hashirama to a T, and he is a Senju. And the younger son wasn't noted for having the chakra, that was the older son. Younger son had life force and the body. Hashirama used Sage Mode and literally could create life via his regeneration skills and moukton. The fact that Senju and Uzumaki's have married before could mean all of those traits the Uzumaki's have could be attributed to their Senju blood.

It needs to be noted that not all of the Senju clan will be like the younger son, just like not all the Uchiha will be like the older son.

The older son with the powerful eyes and strong chakra describes Uchihas, but only a handful. Thus far only Sasuke and Madara fullfill both the strong eyes and strong chakra. Hashirama is the only one to have the strong body and life force from the Senju.

If we go by the Uzumaki's, Naruto is the only one with a strong body and life force. Nagato and Kushina had strong life force, but not the strong body (Sage Mode as in the case of Naruto and Hashirama). And lets not even get started on Karin.
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/579/11

If the uzumaki possess a very strong forces of life, then it means they got that trait for being a direct descendant of the younger son. Thats why they can live long enough. Whereas the senju was never noted to have that kind of traits, with the exceptions of hashirama and tobirama, I guess.

Does the uzumaki has large amount of chakra? So for having a powerful life force and large amount of chakra, then they're somehow more close for being a direct descendant of the younger son than the senju.

And what's wrong with Karin anyway? She got an amazing life force and strong body I think. yea, after all, her strong body/uzumaki trait made her to withstand the effect of being beaten of her entire body by anyone who wants to replenish/refuel their chakra.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

It makes no sense that using one's Dna wouldn't grant you their power, something we've been shown numerous times. If Uzumaki Dna doesn't reproduce his abilities, then he clearly wasn't an Uzumaki.
    We have only seen that taking in Hashirama DNA, gives you Mokuton. In no other case have we seen taking someone's DNA and getting his power. You don't take Hyuuga or Uchiha DNA to get the Byakugan or the Sharingan, you take the eye and you have the power. There is absolutely no reason to believe you'd get S06 powers by taking in Uzumaki DNA because aside from the first we haven't seen a case of DNA transfer. Otherwise stealing Byakugan eyes would be really easy.

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast