Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 46 to 59 of 59

Thread: SO6P was an Uzumaki.

  1. #46
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,806
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SO6P was an Uzumaki.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nieuwsgierig View Post
    We have only seen that taking in Hashirama DNA, gives you Mokuton. In no other case have we seen taking someone's DNA and getting his power. You don't take Hyuuga or Uchiha DNA to get the Byakugan or the Sharingan, you take the eye and you have the power. There is absolutely no reason to believe you'd get S06 powers by taking in Uzumaki DNA because aside from the first we haven't seen a case of DNA transfer. Otherwise stealing Byakugan eyes would be really easy.
    We also saw Danzo take Shisui's arm to help with Izanagi and Kabuto take a bunch to gain their abilities. And the reason the eyes are taken instead is because it likely far more easier to immediately gain said power then hoping you're one of the few lucky ones to awaken it in the case of the Sharingan. In the case of the Byakugan, Kumo did attempt to take the entire person instead of simply the eyes alone.

  2. #47
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Alderney
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    480
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SO6P was an Uzumaki.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    We also saw Danzo take Shisui's arm to help with Izanagi and Kabuto take a bunch to gain their abilities. And the reason the eyes are taken instead is because it likely far more easier to immediately gain said power then hoping you're one of the few lucky ones to awaken it in the case of the Sharingan. In the case of the Byakugan, Kumo did attempt to take the entire person instead of simply the eyes alone.
    Did Kishimoto ever state he took that arm? Shisui doesn't seem to be missing an arm, and Itachi never tells Danzou also took that arm.

  3. #48
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,806
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SO6P was an Uzumaki.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nieuwsgierig View Post
    Did Kishimoto ever state he took that arm? Shisui doesn't seem to be missing an arm, and Itachi never tells Danzou also took that arm.
    The chakra in his right arm and shoulder was confirmed as Shisui's chakra by Aoi, which could only happen if Danzo took his arm. Danzo likely took the arm after Shisui had killed himself, as shortly after Shisui's body disappeared.

  4. #49
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Alderney
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    480
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SO6P was an Uzumaki.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    The chakra in his right arm and shoulder was confirmed as Shisui's chakra by Aoi, which could only happen if Danzo took his arm. Danzo likely took the arm after Shisui had killed himself, as shortly after Shisui's body disappeared.
    But we never had any follow-up to that, and Aoi also managed to miss both the Hashirama face and the ten other Uchiha chakra signatures.

  5. #50
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,806
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SO6P was an Uzumaki.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nieuwsgierig View Post
    But we never had any follow-up to that, and Aoi also managed to miss both the Hashirama face and the ten other Uchiha chakra signatures.
    What more follow up was needed? And nothing was missed because the entire point was that Aoi's previous experience with Shisui was what alerted him to Kotoamatsukami. He recognized Shisui's chakra because he had known Shisui in the past.

  6. #51
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Alderney
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    480
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SO6P was an Uzumaki.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    What more follow up was needed? And nothing was missed because the entire point was that Aoi's previous experience with Shisui was what alerted him to Kotoamatsukami. He recognized Shisui's chakra because he had known Shisui in the past.
    For instance any sign that Shisui had also his arm taken and not only his eye.

  7. #52
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    743
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SO6P was an Uzumaki.

    Unless I'm mistaken, there are two pieces of information we've learned, so far:

    1) The Uzumaki clan are distant relatives of the Senju clan.
    2) The Senju clan are descendents of the Sage of the Six Paths.

    Now, I'm neither for or against the theory that SO6P was an Uzumaki, but I've seen many state that it's impossible because of the two 'facts' above. I must say that I disagree with that. For all we know, the Uzumaki clan could be direct relatives of the SO6P. The reason I'm saying that is that because the fact that Senju clan are descendents of the SO6P does not disprove the possibility that the Uzumaki clan are even closer relatives, logically speaking. The fact that the Senju clan are descendents of the SO6P means that they are distant relatives of the SO6P and vice versa. Hence, the Uzumaki clan can both be directly related to the SO6P as well as distant relatives of the Senju.

  8. #53
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,362
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SO6P was an Uzumaki.

    Quote Originally Posted by Azuma View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken, there are two pieces of information we've learned, so far:

    1) The Uzumaki clan are distant relatives of the Senju clan.
    2) The Senju clan are descendents of the Sage of the Six Paths.

    Now, I'm neither for or against the theory that SO6P was an Uzumaki, but I've seen many state that it's impossible because of the two 'facts' above. I must say that I disagree with that. For all we know, the Uzumaki clan could be direct relatives of the SO6P. The reason I'm saying that is that because the fact that Senju clan are descendents of the SO6P does not disprove the possibility that the Uzumaki clan are even closer relatives, logically speaking. The fact that the Senju clan are descendents of the SO6P means that they are distant relatives of the SO6P and vice versa. Hence, the Uzumaki clan can both be directly related to the SO6P as well as distant relatives of the Senju.
    Yea, your so called ''facts'' was being said by no other than obito, the full blooded liar. Hashirama nor madara never said anything about their clan as a distant relatives or their forefathers are the sons of the sage.

    The only true fact that the manga was shown is that the rikudou's symbol on his back is entirely the same as the uzumaki's symbol.

  9. #54
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,066
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SO6P was an Uzumaki.

    When was the Uzumaki symbol shown on Rikudou Sennin's back?

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/572/11 When the hell has a Rinnegan been considered an Uzumaki symbol?

    Likewise, nothing Obito has said concerning the past has been proven false, other than who was responsible for the attack with the Kyuubi years ago, and that he himself was Madara Uchiha. There'd literally be no reason whatsoever for him to hide the lineage that Rikudou Sennin belonged to.

  10. #55
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,806
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SO6P was an Uzumaki.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nieuwsgierig View Post
    For instance any sign that Shisui had also his arm taken and not only his eye.
    Shisui's chakra was flowing through the arm, which wouldn't happen from just having an eye, or if it did wouldn't be limited to just his right shoulder and arm.

  11. #56
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,362
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SO6P was an Uzumaki.

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    When was the Uzumaki symbol shown on Rikudou Sennin's back?

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/572/11 When the hell has a Rinnegan been considered an Uzumaki symbol?

    Likewise, nothing Obito has said concerning the past has been proven false, other than who was responsible for the attack with the Kyuubi years ago, and that he himself was Madara Uchiha. There'd literally be no reason whatsoever for him to hide the lineage that Rikudou Sennin belonged to.
    Oh, I thought they're the same.

    But still, rinnegan and the uzumaki's symbol are almost identical. And based from the uchiha, senju and uzumaki symbols, it's pretty obvious that the uzumaki is almost closest to the rikudou's symbol. Is that purely coincidence? I don't think so.

    No. The real madara himself never said anything about the rikudou's sons. And so is hashirama and tobirama. In fact, if obito's statement is true, then hashirama already told that to sasuke on his fb. The history of konoha and senju/uchiha as the descendant of the sage's sons.

    If madara, hashirama and tobirama never stated anything on the sage's sons, then maybe that's somehow a clue from kishi that there's something more from that history. And it's a clue that obito was making that up.

  12. #57
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    743
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SO6P was an Uzumaki.

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Oh, I thought they're the same.

    But still, rinnegan and the uzumaki's symbol are almost identical. And based from the uchiha, senju and uzumaki symbols, it's pretty obvious that the uzumaki is almost closest to the rikudou's symbol. Is that purely coincidence? I don't think so.

    No. The real madara himself never said anything about the rikudou's sons. And so is hashirama and tobirama. In fact, if obito's statement is true, then hashirama already told that to sasuke on his fb. The history of konoha and senju/uchiha as the descendant of the sage's sons.

    If madara, hashirama and tobirama never stated anything on the sage's sons, then maybe that's somehow a clue from kishi that there's something more from that history. And it's a clue that obito was making that up.
    Well, the term 'Uzumaki' means spiral if I'm not mistaken, and the Uzumaki clan lived in the Country of Whirlpools, so it's entirely possible that the symbol is completely unrelated to the Rinnegan.

    If you still think that the Senju and Uchiha are not descendents of the SO6P, then I suggest you read the manga more closely. At this point, it's practically confirmed. In order to awaken the Rinnegan, you need to have the DNA of both the Senju and the Uchiha. Clearly, this means that the Rikudou Sennin is their common ancestor. So it doesn't matter if it was Obito who said it or not, we know it to be true. Also, it was Kushina, not Obito, who said that the Uzumaki and Senju are distant relatives. Your counter-argument is falling apart.

  13. #58
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,463
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SO6P was an Uzumaki.

    The Sage was an Uzumaki, Senju, and Uchiha bundled up into one person at the pinnacle of shinobi power. He wasn't just an Uzumaki. Though, one of his Senju descendants could have married an Uzumaki, or the Sage could have had another child who was an Uzumaki and gave him/her a long life and sealing prowess.

  14. #59
    Reviewer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member otomo20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Country
    Malaysia
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    478
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SO6P was an Uzumaki.

    The sage is the person all ninjutsu decendent from, he gave birth to the two children who became the senju and the uchiha and since those 2 also had children from them we get the other clans, Like I think the uchiha child had kids that led to the byakugan and the sharingan while the senju child may have had kids that were the Uzumaki and senju.

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts