Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
MangaHelpers Art Contest Week 25-26 ~ "Easter" Wallpaper
This fortnight's art contest category is Wallpaper with the theme set as Easter. The sweetest day of the year is on the way and now we have the chance to explore all the colors and fluffliness related to it! We can also remember the inspiration that this day is to many, considering its religious meaning. For this contest, you'll have to create a wallpaper that represents Easter!
- All members may join this competition. There is no minimum post or user status you need to have to join the contest.
- Entries for the contest must be posted in this thread.
- Each participant can only submit ONE entry and that entry should be new (meaning it must not have been used in contests hosted by MangaHelpers previously).
- Use MangaHelpers' Image Gallery to upload your entries. Any problem with uploading, let us know.
- Your wallpaper must be 1280x1024.
- Submissions not following the week's theme will automatically result in disqualification. If you have any question about the contest, you can ask it here.
- Submission is open until April 7th, 2013 at 20:00 (-3 GMT)
Uploading and Submitting Entries:
- Go HERE.
- Click the browse button near the upload area option.
- After upload is completed, you'll be redirected to your uploaded image.
- Scroll down all the way to the bottom of the gallery page and choose "Click here to show" next to "share-picture".
- Copy the BB codes listed there and post that code in this thread using the proper post format.
ExampleCode:"Theme Name" - "Work Title" by "Artist Name" (Large size thumbnail - upload image to image gallery.) "Comments" "Credits"
Female - Sayuri by Leen Stock / Credits: from Planetrenders.net
- Voting will proceed after submission period is over, that is April 7th, 2013 Time TBC.
- Announcement of winners and next contest and new theme will be done 7 days after the voting period is over.
Good luck, everyone!