Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.

I found a great version of the second OP and I felt it was so fitting for an episode full of win

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    At the moment Ruri is still my number 1 but if Kirino continues with that much dere-ness...

Yandere Ayase vs. Pervy Kuroneko... And the only question Kyousuke asks about all of that is if Kirino really wants to sleep with him... What a siscon...
    Ruri still is my number one too. It's amazing how she can be so daring at times and yet be so extremely shy and cute. The fact alone that she wants to help Kyousuke and Kirino first, even willing to put back her love for him, shows how kind she actually is. One of the most entertaining and loveable anime girls I've seen yet, she's among my absolute favourites

And that battle It was like both didn't give a fuck about Kyousuke at the moment, they just wanted to crush each other

Spoiler show

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    she is in such denial about liking kyosuke, she couldnt admit why she didnt like him spending time with kuroneko
    I found that especially hilarious. That epic mind-fight and the talk was all "I don't like it for some reason" - "What do you mean with for some reason?" - "I mean for some reason!" She probably hasn't even realized her feelings for Kyousuke yet. I guess Kyousuke going "My lovely angel Ayase-tan" all the time was to her liking

---------- Post added June 19, 2013 at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was June 16, 2013 at 04:20 PM ----------

Quote Quote:
    The worldwide simultaneous release of the second Oreimo anime season's last three episodes has been scheduled for August 18 at 1:00 p.m. (Japan time). The Oreimo website, Niconico, and d anime store will stream the episodes in Japan.

Crunchyroll scheduled its stream of these episodes for two weeks from August 17 at 12:00 p.m. EDT to August 31. (Only Premium subscription members can see them during the first week.) Crunchyroll's stream will be available worldwide except in Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, France, Switzerland, Belgium, Algeria, Monaco, and Tunisia. The anime's website listed the services that will stream the episodes in these other countries.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 12:

Now, I'm not sure how I feel about this..
    Okay, I'm sure now. I absolutely hate this. Why do we have to see an angel's tears? And that was like the first time in the entire show that mister nice guy Kyousuke being some honest about something. Absolutely, definitely, totally hate this, hate this!
    Aside from that, the best scene was Saori losing her calmness and joining the bento battle.
    But I hate this! I want to team up with lovely angel-tan and kill him.

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Episode 12:

Now, I'm not sure how I feel about this..
    Okay, I'm sure now. I absolutely hate this. Why do we have to see an angel's tears? And that was like the first time in the entire show that mister nice guy Kyousuke being some honest about something. Absolutely, definitely, totally hate this, hate this!
    Aside from that, the best scene was Saori losing her calmness and joining the bento battle.
    But I hate this! I want to team up with lovely angel-tan and kill him.
    Agreed, I was totally sold on AyaseXKyousuke so this ep made me feel...

Even if that pairing didn't end up together I wanted some more of the great Ayase jealousy scenes. So I'm really bummed to see that resolved.

I also enjoyed the "bento battle royale" but everything after that was just weirdly paced. Can't say I was much of a fan of the montage-like skipping through time until it reached Ayase confessing. It just didn't seem like that part of the story flowed well to me.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i have a mixture of emotions about this episode

i love ayase, i was rooting for her, so her rejection was sad for me, especially considering how much kyosuke flirted and how much he was attracted to her bookmarking her fan website and even having her number stored under "lovely my angel ayase tan" in his phone

but the party was great

lol at kanako being the same age yet ayase accusing him of being a lolicon when kanako said they were dating because she looks so young

ayase with the butcher knife is so adoreable

only she could make being a psycho so cute

kirino is pretty dense if she really believed ayase hated kyosuke... but i guess the development of their relationship all took place behind kirinos back
    Last edited by REN KOUEN; June 22, 2013 at 04:58 PM.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

One thing I don't get though is who that person(presumably a girl) taking pictures of Ayase coming out of Kyouske's house was.

Who is that? Why are they taking pictures? I'm tempted to hold onto the vague hope that somehow that person will cause some kind of scandal that will pull Ayase and Kyousuke closer but somehow that just feels like me slipping into pairing denial.

Thoughts?

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    One thing I don't get though is who that person(presumably a girl) taking pictures of Ayase coming out of Kyouske's house was.

Spoiler show

Who is that? Why are they taking pictures? I'm tempted to hold onto the vague hope that somehow that person will cause some kind of scandal that will pull Ayase and Kyousuke closer but somehow that just feels like me slipping into pairing denial.

Thoughts?
    Isn't Ayase a pretty popular model? Might be a fan or magazine photographer taking photos. I wonder if it will be of significance, now that Ayase has lost the love battle before it even began. One more reason to why I didn't like this development. There is little to no hope for me to see Ayase-tan for the rest of the way with the current conclusion taking into consideration.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Isn't Ayase a pretty popular model? Might be a fan or magazine photographer taking photos. I wonder if it will be of significance, now that Ayase has lost the love battle before it even began. One more reason to why I didn't like this development. There is little to no hope for me to see Ayase-tan for the rest of the way with the current conclusion taking into consideration.
    That's why I'm looking at this photographer thing like it might be a straw at which I can grasp.

This is just my take but, I think Ayase has been the best part of this season, by far. Ending Kyousuke's relationship thread with her sucks total and complete ballz. But maybe this isn't really as final as it seems. It's pretty easy to imagine a scenario with this photographer where Kyousuke will have to pretend to be Ayase's boyfriend to save her reputation. With none of their close friends aware that there are real feeling hidden there(at least on Ayase's side)

The rushed confession/rejection in this episode still sucks but perhaps all hope is not lost! (Unless I'm in denial, of course.)
    Last edited by Jammin; June 22, 2013 at 06:25 PM.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

That's why I'm looking at this photographer thing like it might be a straw at which I can grasp.

This is just my take but, I think Ayase has been the best part of this season, by far. Ending Kyousuke's relationship thread with her sucks total and complete ballz. But maybe this isn't really as final as it seems. It's pretty easy to imagine a scenario with this photographer where Kyousuke will have to pretend to be Ayase's boyfriend to save her reputation. With none of their close friends aware that there are real feeling hidden there(at least on Ayase's side)

The rushed confession/rejection in this episode still sucks but perhaps all hope is not lost! (Unless I'm in denial, of course.)
    Ayase isn't just the best part of the season, she's the best thing that happened in Oreimo!
    Well, the pairing did not have to happen, but I see no reason to bring a sad development into a light-hearted fun story, so, I'm disappointed.. The story might indeed turn into another boyfriend showcasing, as it was in Kirino's case.

Meh, they should have just left it out on the open with Ayase developing no romantic feelings for Kyousuke if she was going to be rejected so bluntly. Depressing and breaks willpower of young lads watching this show, making them second-think before confessing.. So sad..

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ayase isn't just the best part of the season, she's the best thing that happened in Oreimo!
    Well, the pairing did not have to happen, but I see no reason to bring a sad development into a light-hearted fun story, so, I'm disappointed.. The story might indeed turn into another boyfriend showcasing, as it was in Kirino's case.

Meh, they should have just left it out on the open with Ayase developing no romantic feelings for Kyousuke if she was going to be rejected so bluntly. Depressing and breaks willpower of young lads watching this show, making them second-think before confessing.. So sad..
    Totally agree, but I'm desperately looking for silver linings here because if Ayase is out of the plot for good now....

Spoiler: I will take it.... poorly show

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I fear I'm not with you regarding this matter guys. As touching as it was and as much as I like Ayase as a character I'm perfectly fine with this development. It's probably because I'm a Ruri x Kyousuke shiper, besides Manami she's clearly done the most for Kyousuke.

It was surprising to see Ayase confess but I thought it was really well done. On the other hand it's natural that the different possibilities are slowly closed, as we are approaching the end of the series (and the novels). With only 4 episodes left I sure am damn curious how things will end and with whom he will end up with. The next episode seems to deal with the whole Kirino and/x Kyousuke business, that's probably the final step towards the resolution of the different (love) strings. The only one left I could see confess or somehow deal with the love issue is Manami but I highly doubt she will end up with Kyousuke - which makes Ruri x Kyousuke pretty likely

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thoughts?
    it could be thr publisher of that ayase fan websitr...

the only character with hair similar to that is kirinos fake boyfriend

but i doubt its him

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you guys are misunderstanding something here.
    Kyousuke rejected Ayase because he made a promise with Kirino and Ruri. He said that he wouldn't get a girlfriend for now and why should he break it and destroy every effort they put into repairing the siblings bond?

Furthermore I doubt the whole Ayase thing is over... I guess Kyousuke will save her from that reporter.

The bento battle was very funny... Kyousuke has such a funny harem and now he even has a sister who is there to back him up...

Yes it seemed pretty rushed but this is only fair... They rushed the whole Kuroneko arc too so I'm not even mad. Can't wait for the next episode. \o/

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    I think you guys are misunderstanding something here.
    Kyousuke rejected Ayase because he made a promise with Kirino and Ruri. He said that he wouldn't get a girlfriend for now and why should he break it and destroy every effort they put into repairing the siblings bond?

Furthermore I doubt the whole Ayase thing is over... I guess Kyousuke will save her from that reporter.

The bento battle was very funny... Kyousuke has such a funny harem and now he even has a sister who is there to back him up...

Yes it seemed pretty rushed but this is only fair... They rushed the whole Kuroneko arc too so I'm not even mad. Can't wait for the next episode. \o/
    But he left no room whatsoever with saying "I love someone else". If it was Kirino he was talking about (since he can't date anyone without making her feel bad), he would have put it out in some other way and be more open towards Ayase. Instead, I got the implication that he was talking about Kuroneko. I don't know, I might be wrong.

Oh well, if he was talking about Kirino, that siscon will definitely get a dose of yandere Ayase.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

But he left no room whatsoever with saying "I love someone else". If it was Kirino he was talking about (since he can't date anyone without making her feel bad), he would have put it out in some other way and be more open towards Ayase. Instead, I got the implication that he was talking about Kuroneko. I don't know, I might be wrong.

Oh well, if he was talking about Kirino, that siscon will definitely get a dose of yandere Ayase.
    yes this was the gist that i got from the rejection too

i remember the promise he made to kirino and kuroneko about not dating anyone else until he and kirino were comfortable with eachother dating (LOL at that whole concept BTW)

but the way it was worded in the anime seemed like he was in love with another woman, not that he had made a promise

this could be a poor adaptation between the LN and the anime though

i read up through volume 9 and stopped at the beginning of volume 10 of the LN but i have not progressed as i decided the anime was catching so quickly that i may as well enjoy the anime

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

I marathoned my way through this season only two days ago because I thought it was complete, but it seems there's still more. So far, I'm quite disappointed with Kyousuke's character in this season, I liked him much more in season 1. But overall, I think I like this one over the first season.

Anyway, onto the episode.

This episode was just........

Poor Ayase. She was honestly the best thing in this series for me, she deserved better. Now why did he have to go and reject her after showing so many signs of attraction to her ? But I still have some hope...it's not over yet...I won't accept this.

Me thinks that stalking girl is one of those who try to get embarrassing pictures of celebrities, after all, Ayase is quite famous.

22. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast