Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Featured] Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    I think he and Yuknion act like that as self defense mechanisms. They both have been hurt before, neither wants to be hurt again, so they build walls to hide behind.
    I agree. They have been hurt so badly that they have come to the conclusion that they are better off alone.

Quote Quote:
    The way she teases him too, reminds me of the way people act when they don't want to admit to their feelings.
    Exactly! When she lets her guard down she openly express her feelings for Hikki but as soon as she realizes what she is doing she starts teasing him or she says something to cover her feelings for him again.

Quote Quote:
    I'd really like more Yukinon (I'm pretty sure it's coming). She's been peripheral to the action so far, Hikki has played the lead, and Yui the sidekick so far. I love all three, and am looking forward to seeing more of them together. I do agree, her personality seems like an act, that she really was hurt by the way people treated her. I think she's less of a kuudere than she acts.
    I’m looking forward to more Yukino as well. She seems like a very interesting characters so I can’t wait to find out more about her.

Quote Quote:
    lol. So far it is as close as the series has come to a love story!
    As Sky said: “Why is he a he!!!”

Quote Quote:
    It's subtle, but I think they interact like a pairing, rather than just buddies. I think I've watched too many romcon
    I don’t think they interact like a pairing yet since Hikki has no feelings for Yui, but I do think Yui behaves like a girl who has fallen for a boy, and yes, maybe I’ve watched too many romcoms as well.

Quote Quote:
    Sai is too innocent! I think he's genuinely happy just to have made a friend. Hikki is the one with the impure mind.
    So I guess Sai would have accepted preparing breakfast for Hikki every morning if Hikki would have asked him more directly. ^^ And yeah, you’re right, Sai is very innocent which only makes him all the more adorable!
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Hikki x Sai is the most canon pairing atm.
    Oh god...

Quote Quote:
    Well…she might not like him yet but she doesn’t ignore him, so that is a good thing.
    At least she somewhat depends on him.

Quote Quote:
    QFT! He reminds me of another trap that was just as misleading as Sai.
    Spoiler:  Lovely Complex show
    Even the name is similar...

Quote Quote:
    Yes, he is a nice guy. It was confirmed in this week’s episode. And blond girl…there must be something good in her, something that Hayama is able to see and that is why he is her boyfriend.
    I agree. Such a nice guy wouldn't fall for such a princess without a reason. He seems to know her for a long time...

Quote Quote:
    Hikki reminds me of Ryuuji from Toradora in a way… which reminds me, I really need to rewatch Toradora…
    Yeah there are similarities. (Though the latter had an even cuter girl in his live... )

Quote Quote:
    He needs to write his Hikkipedia asap! And yep, he has talent!
    Yeah she should... Hikki is so confident in his skills...

Quote Quote:
    I think it is the first one. Maybe he is afraid of even considering people might like him and even more afraid of considering the possibility that a girl might like him.
    So he somewhat likes feeling miserable and alone? It's a good thing he and Yukino found someone like Yui who is that cheerful. So I really hope both open up a bit.

Quote Quote:
    And Hikki x Sai would have been such a cute pairing. And it seems the attraction/affection is mutual since Sai was so happy about Hikki calling him by his name instead of his last name and he was overjoyed of being together with Hikki in the same group.
    I guess Sai is just happy to have a friend. It's not his fault he has such a cute face and voice after all.

Quote Quote:
    The color of their hairs were different…the girl that appeared at the end of the episode had long silver hair. But I do think she was the one who sent those chain emails.
    That's why I thought it is a given Yui was the dogs owner.
    And I agree. That new girl has to be the culprit.

Quote Quote:
    I’m very glad to hear I’m not the only one who thinks Yui might have started developing feelings for Hikki. I also think she has a secret crush on him. And…
    I do think she likes him a bit but I'm ot in the Love-Team yet.

Quote Quote:
    I also think Hikki sees Yui, Yukino and Sai as his friends, he thinks of Sai as a girl so that is why he doesn’t consider Sai as a male friend. ^^
    Poor Sai...

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

I agree. They have been hurt so badly that they have come to the conclusion that they are better off alone.
    Which is really sad. Hikki had a bad past, which we could see for a bit... He was just misundertsood because of his face...

Quote Quote:
    Exactly! When she lets her guard down she openly express her feelings for Hikki but as soon as she realizes what she is doing she starts teasing him or she says something to cover her feelings for him again.
    I still think she is just trying to be nice because he apparently saved her dog but I might be wrong.

Quote Quote:
    I’m looking forward to more Yukino as well. She seems like a very interesting characters so I can’t wait to find out more about her.
    Me too. I want to learn more about the "Ice Queen"s past.

Quote Quote:
    I don’t think they interact like a pairing yet since Hikki has no feelings for Yui, but I do think Yui behaves like a girl who has fallen for a boy, and yes, maybe I’ve watched too many romcoms as well.
    There is no such thing as "too much RomComs"

Quote Quote:
    So I guess Sai would have accepted preparing breakfast for Hikki every morning if Hikki would have asked him more directly. ^^ And yeah, you’re right, Sai is very innocent which only makes him all the more adorable!
    Oh god... Sai in an apron... Making breakfast... I can only imagine the face Hikkis sister would make...

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

He's getting there. He seems to have made a breakthrough this week, though not without some well timed sarcasm at the end of the episode.
    That's why we love Hikki, no?
    Last edited by Skyguardian; April 29, 2013 at 08:59 AM.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

so what was up with the girl at the end of the episode?

i guess we will just have to wait and see who she is and what request she has for the club, if that was the door she was going through at the end

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Even the name is similar...
    Yep. Another trap that is very dangerous is
    Spoiler: Baka to test Shounkanjuu show

Quote Quote:
    I agree. Such a nice guy wouldn't fall for such a princess without a reason. He seems to know her for a long time...
    Childhood friends maybe?

Quote Quote:
    Yeah there are similarities. (Though the latter had an even cuter girl in his live... )
    The chibi Tiger.

Quote Quote:
    So he somewhat likes feeling miserable and alone?
    I don’t think he likes feeling like that, but he does feel safe. His loneliness makes him feel safe.

Quote Quote:
    Which is really sad. Hikki had a bad past, which we could see for a bit... He was just misundertsood because of his face...
    Yes, that was sad. I’m glad that Yui and Yukino were able to see beyond his appearance.

Quote Quote:
    There is no such thing as "too much RomComs"

Quote Quote:
    Oh god... Sai in an apron... Making breakfast... I can only imagine the face Hikkis sister would make...
    Maybe Hikki’s sister would have fallen for Sai as well.

---------- Post added May 01, 2013 at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was April 30, 2013 at 08:38 PM ----------

Oh god... Sai in an apron...
    I couldn't find Sai wearing an apron but I did find…
    Spoiler: episode 5 show

And because Sai is not the only…

Spoiler: episode 5 show
    Last edited by destiny4ever; May 01, 2013 at 07:39 PM.

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Childhood friends maybe?
    Could be the reason yes.

Quote Quote:
    I don’t think he likes feeling like that, but he does feel safe. His loneliness makes him feel safe.
    Now I agree.

Quote Quote:
    Yes, that was sad. I’m glad that Yui and Yukino were able to see beyond his appearance.
    Why is he a he...

Episode 05:

So the new girl Saki was a very kind one... She only looked like a delinquient because she didn't want to be a burden for der family regarding money... Very impressive though I don't think faking your own age and working till morning while still attending school is a very good idea.

Furthermore very funny things happened... Yukino "talking" with the cat was my highlight... That and the teacher being defeated with the marriage part... :'D
    Also great how Hikki is always just an unpleasent extra to Yui and Yukino... I feel so sorry for him...

Which brings me to the dark hero... Hikki really is a mess... I know he loves being alone and the reason for that kind of thinking must be pretty severe but still...
    It was a good thing the mystery regarding the card accident was solved but for Hikki to react like that... Well but I ship Yuis love now. She really likes Hikki.

Which brings me to the conclusion that the main pairing MIGHT be Yui x Hikki if this show is supposed to have a pairing at all, because for now Yukino might be like-minded with Hikkis view on live but that's about it.
    Until now we only got a glimpse of Yukinos live. She seems to have a difficult relationship with her family too.

Let's see what happens next... I hope someone is able to punch some sense into Hikkis brain... Hating nice girls...? Come on man... :/
    Last edited by Skyguardian; May 03, 2013 at 01:55 PM.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yui cosplay was so adorable. There will be a sig

I really like how Yui is used in this series. She really is something of a catalyst for change, warming up Hikki and Yukinon. She's such a warm character, and fills such a nice role in this series. Hopefully Hikki understands soon that her feelings are genuine, that she is being kind because it is him, and because she cares, not because she is kind to everyone.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yui's crush on hikki is confirmed, i saw that comming

yukino shouldnt be so mean to hikki, but thats just who she is

my favorite part was when hikki told his imouto's friend "dont dare call me bro"

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yukinon is a kuudere to say nice things. Her actions contradict her words though, she always acts kindly towards Hikki and Yui. She's just so defensive around people, maybe even more walled off than he is. As the story develops I expect that she will soften a little. Hopefully she will always stay sarcastic. Her jabs are some of the best parts of the show.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why is he a he...
    I was referring to Hikki. ^^

Quote Quote:
    Episode 05:

So the new girl Saki was a very kind one... She only looked like a delinquient because she didn't want to be a burden for der family regarding money... Very impressive though I don't think faking your own age and working till morning while still attending school is a very good idea.
    I really liked Saki. She is a great girl, I really hope she joins the group so we get to see more of her in the next episodes.

Quote Quote:
    Furthermore very funny things happened... Yukino "talking" with the cat was my highlight...
    Yukinon’s dere side is so cute!!

Quote Quote:
    That and the teacher being defeated with the marriage part... :'D
    That part was hilarious! I love that teacher! Mmmm... I do wonder why she doesn’t have a boyfriend; she is beautiful, kind…a bit violent…I guess that is the reason why she doesn’t have a boyfriend.

Quote Quote:
    Also great how Hikki is always just an unpleasent extra to Yui and Yukino... I feel so sorry for him...
    I liked how Sai was oblivious to what was going on and went and invited Hikki to join the group, he is so kind and cute!!

Quote Quote:
    It was a good thing the mystery regarding the card accident was solved but for Hikki to react like that...
    While I was very frustrated with how Hikki reacted after he found out Yui was the girl from the car accident, it was only natural for him to react in such a way. He has been so deeply hurt in the past that he can’t even fathom the possibility of a girl liking him because of who he is, not because she feels obliged to like him, but because she is able to see that he is a good guy. That is why he automatically assumed that the reason why Yui was nice to him was because she was feeling indebted to him for saving her dog. Hikki didn’t even consider the possibility that the reason why Yui was being nice to him was because she liked him. A girl falling for him is something impossible in Hikki’s mind. And since Yui is so cute, kind and sweet (she is great! ); and she is like that with everyone, it was hard for Hikki to notice that she was being extra special with him and it was even harder for him to notice Yui’s real feelings for him.

Quote Quote:
    Well but I ship Yuis love now. She really likes Hikki.
    Yay! Sky has joined me in the Yui x Hikki camp!! Welcome my fellow shipping fan!

Quote Quote:
    Which brings me to the conclusion that the main pairing MIGHT be Yui x Hikki if this show is supposed to have a pairing at all, because for now Yukino might be like-minded with Hikkis view on live but that's about it.
    I really like Yui x Hikki and I would love for them to end up together but I have a feeling our ship won’t be the winner, Sky-kun.

Quote Quote:
    Until now we only got a glimpse of Yukinos live. She seems to have a difficult relationship with her family too.
    I really hope we learn more about Yukino in the next episodes, and you are right, her relationship with her family isn’t the best. She lives all alone in her apartment.

Quote Quote:
    I hope someone is able to punch some sense into Hikkis brain... Hating nice girls...? Come on man... :/
    Well…I do understand why he said that. It’s not that he hates girls who are nice; he hates the fact that nice girls unintentionally give you false hopes and because of those false hopes you end up with your heart broken. Hikki has been hurt in the past because people haven’t treated him very nicely, so being treated kindly by a nice girl would make him feel all warm and happy inside, he would then start developing feelings for the girl and would start to feel special; however, he would soon realize that the nice girl would treat everyone in a kind manner, that he wasn’t that special to her after all, so as a result of that realization he would end up with his heart broken. That is also another reason why he pushed Yui away in such a way, because he didn’t want to experience that heartbreak.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Yui cosplay was so adorable. There will be a sig
    I love your new sig, Kaiten-kun!!! All the girls cosplayers looked adorable as maids! But the one that looked the cutest was Sai , IMHO. However, Yui looked very pretty and sexy, she looked gorgeous in that maid outfit.

Yui and Yukino also looked very beautiful in those evening dresses, they looked great! And Hikki, he looked so handsome in that suit!

Quote Quote:
    I really like how Yui is used in this series. She really is something of a catalyst for change, warming up Hikki and Yukinon. She's such a warm character, and fills such a nice role in this series.
    I love Yui! She is my favorite girl in this series, so it was very hard for me to see her getting her heart broken by Hikki at the end of this episode.

Quote Quote:
    Hopefully Hikki understands soon that her feelings are genuine, that she is being kind because it is him, and because she cares, not because she is kind to everyone.
    I hope for that as well, but this is Hikki we are talking about so unless someone opens up his eyes he won’t realize Yui’s genuine feelings for him on his own. I also hope Yui doesn’t give up on Hikki, because after her talk with Hikki she must have felt as if Hikki was rejecting her.

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    my favorite part was when hikki told his imouto's friend "dont dare call me bro"
    I guess Hikki is very protective of his little sister.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; May 04, 2013 at 08:47 PM.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I really liked Saki. She is a great girl, I really hope she joins the group so we get to see more of her in the next episodes.
    You know it's rather sad that she didn't remember Hikki either...

Yeah Saki really cares for her family and tries to work as hard as she can so she won't be a burden... Pretty inspiring.

Quote Quote:
    Yukinon’s dere side is so cute!!
    True.
    I prefer her sarcastic side though.

Quote Quote:
    That part was hilarious! I love that teacher! Mmmm... I do wonder why she doesn’t have a boyfriend; she is beautiful, kind…a bit violent…I guess that is the reason why she doesn’t have a boyfriend.
    But she is only violent when you get on her bad side.

Quote Quote:
    I liked how Sai was oblivious to what was going on and went and invited Hikki to join the group, he is so kind and cute!!
    Saika is so innocent... I hope the girls won't change his opinion about Hikki...

Quote Quote:
    While I was very frustrated with how Hikki reacted after he found out Yui was the girl from the car accident, it was only natural for him to react in such a way. He has been so deeply hurt in the past that he can’t even fathom the possibility of a girl liking him because of who he is, not because she feels obliged to like him, but because she is able to see that he is a good guy. That is why he automatically assumed that the reason why Yui was nice to him was because she was feeling indebted to him for saving her dog. Hikki didn’t even consider the possibility that the reason why Yui was being nice to him was because she liked him. A girl falling for him is something impossible in Hikki’s mind. And since Yui is so cute, kind and sweet (she is great! ); and she is like that with everyone, it was hard for Hikki to notice that she was being extra special with him and it was even harder for him to notice Yui’s real feelings for him.
    On the one hand it was pretty mature to confront Yui on the spot... On the other Hikki hurt her pretty badly... Apparently he is very good at observing his surroundings... Why didn't he notice that Yui did indeed treat him a bit different than other people? I mean she was blushing while being around him and she acted a bit Tsun too.

Quote Quote:
    Yay! Sky has joined me in the Yui x Hikki camp!! Welcome my fellow shipping fan!

Quote Quote:
    I really like Yui x Hikki and I would love for them to end up together but I have a feeling our ship won’t be the winner, Sky-kun.
    I feel the same... But I'm used to that. :/

Quote Quote:
    I really hope we learn more about Yukino in the next episodes, and you are right, her relationship with her family isn’t the best. She lives all alone in her apartment.
    It's about time yes. Yukino needs some backstory.

Quote Quote:
    Well…I do understand why he said that. It’s not that he hates girls who are nice; he hates the fact that nice girls unintentionally give you false hopes and because of those false hopes you end up with your heart broken. Hikki has been hurt in the past because people haven’t treated him very nicely, so being treated kindly by a nice girl would make him feel all warm and happy inside, he would then start developing feelings for the girl and would start to feel special; however, he would soon realize that the nice girl would treat everyone in a kind manner, that he wasn’t that special to her after all, so as a result of that realization he would end up with his heart broken. That is also another reason why he pushed Yui away in such a way, because he didn’t want to experience that heartbreak.
    That why I said that. Hikki has to realize that every person is different. If he continues to lump all nice girls in the world together, Hikki will live a very sad life and even though he says that loneliness is totally okay for him I believe that somewhere deep down he thinks different about that.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

destiny hit the nail on the head

nice guys "always finish last" in part because of nice girls who unintentionally give them false hopes thus leading to awkward embarrassing one sided feelings and or confessions that almost always end or ruin the friendship

i can understand why hikki feels this way, its kind of a losers mentality, but he has been through alot of bad experiences so he is afraid of being hurt again

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That why I said that. Hikki has to realize that every person is different. If he continues to lump all nice girls in the world together, Hikki will live a very sad life and even though he says that loneliness is totally okay for him I believe that somewhere deep down he thinks different about that.
    That's what Yui is there for. Deep down Hikki is too nice a guy, even if he doesn't believe her feelings are genuine, he is going to try and make up with Yui. He wouldn't want a friend to stay mad at him. In doing so, he will learn that her feelings are real.

22. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

best episode yet

yukino finally showed some weakness and some kindness (openly)

the love rivalry begins!!!

my favorite line was when hikki said
    "if someone called in the middle of the night crying i am confident i would break up with them"

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

That's what Yui is there for. Deep down Hikki is too nice a guy, even if he doesn't believe her feelings are genuine, he is going to try and make up with Yui. He wouldn't want a friend to stay mad at him. In doing so, he will learn that her feelings are real.
    i dont know if its that he doesnt believe her as much as he is so afraid of being hurt he is afraid of becoming close to people

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

i also loved yukino's "rotten eyes" compliment of hikki when he was talking about her sister

she really did admire that he was able to perceive so much about her sister with such a short interaction

and she also showed a good bit of jealousy when hikki was "exposing his fetishes to a woman he just met"

yukino also showed feelings for hikki when she replied quickly with "i see" when he had no objections to playing the part of her BF and she also had no problem with it

it may not seem like much to normal folk, but that little exchange with both of them stating they had no problem pretending to be the others date, is obviously a sign that

these two anti-social people do not exactly hate being around eachother. In fact just by reading their body language it seems that they both liked the idea

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Yukinon is a kuudere to say nice things. Her actions contradict her words though, she always acts kindly towards Hikki and Yui. She's just so defensive around people, maybe even more walled off than he is. As the story develops I expect that she will soften a little. Hopefully she will always stay sarcastic. Her jabs are some of the best parts of the show.
    she softened alot this episode, when the dog came running she was practically clinging to hikki
    and the scene at the end when she was obviously sad as she walked out of the club room

also the scene when she first asked hikki to help her she tore down a major wall from her anti-social fortress

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 6:

Yukinon seemed really hesitant about asking for Hikki's help initially. And later on, when she "permitted" him to pretend to be her boyfriend, in a normal romcom, that would be the sign of showing feelings towards him. But when it comes to Yukinon and Hikki, I tend to be cautious. But still, both their sisters backing them up for a date was cute, to say the least.

Again, in the final scene, Yukinon seemed to play the well-known role of "I'm the third person here, so, I'll walk away with some excuse to let them be happy" for a moment. But Hikki didn't take it that way, apparently, and seemed to appreciate her words in some way when he held her book in his hand.
    Or I'm just going too deep and he just admired her outer appearance, who knows.

Best episode amongst all and it just keeps getting better!

26. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    i dont know if its that he doesnt believe her as much as he is so afraid of being hurt he is afraid of becoming close to people.
    My feeling is that it is not so much that he is afraid of getting hurt, but that he's too insecure to believe someone could have genuine feelings for him. He completely dismissed the idea that Yui could possibly like him.

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Episode 6:

Yukinon seemed really hesitant about asking for Hikki's help initially. And later on, when she "permitted" him to pretend to be her boyfriend, in a normal romcom, that would be the sign of showing feelings towards him. But when it comes to Yukinon and Hikki, I tend to be cautious. But still, both their sisters backing them up for a date was cute, to say the least.

Again, in the final scene, Yukinon seemed to play the well-known role of "I'm the third person here, so, I'll walk away with some excuse to let them be happy" for a moment. But Hikki didn't take it that way, apparently, and seemed to appreciate her words in some way when he held her book in his hand.
    Or I'm just going too deep and he just admired her outer appearance, who knows.

Best episode amongst all and it just keeps getting better!
    I think Hikki himself said it best, Yukinon "can't lie", "when she says 'act', she means really means act. There is no room for misunderstanding." (FFFansubs version) He openly says that he has no feelings for her, I don't think she will ever develop feelings for him. They are too similar too pair, they'd be such a boring couple. That's why they need Yui back in the Service Club so badly. Without her neither actually bother to help anyone. Yui is the heart of the club, and they both acknowledged it. That also is why I think they cleared up the misunderstanding with Yui so quickly. They really don't have feelings for each other, Yukinon is not an obstacle for Yui to overcome.

I liked how the misunderstanding was handled. It was cleared up quickly, rather than taking multiple episodes, as these things often do. It allowed Yui to express her feelings for Hikki without having to spell it out for the audience.

28. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast