Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Featured] Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru

Well it is featured after all.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    Spectacular, Oregairu is going to be hard to top. All three of the leads are hilarious, the humor is incredibly sarcastic. As far as new comedy anime go, Oregairu set a very high standard. Brain's Base has, as usual, done an excellent job.
    i loved the dialogue, i thought it was a bit much when "hiki" kept calling yui a slut, especially with her being nice to him, but the back and forth between these three definitely looks to be epic throughout the series. the flashbacks of hikigaya's akward social mishaps are golden, i love that type of element in a story

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 02:

There we have it... A bear is like the pinnacle of all creatures! Hibernation ftw!

Damn Hikki was defeated quite easily... Isn't a bear stronger than a snake?

I like and dislike Yukinos attitude... On the one hand she is like a girl form another show I dislike very much... Cold... Snobby... But she has nice traits too like standing up for the people she "likes".

Yui though might be way too nice for her own good... =/ This blond chick didn't deserve that -.-

Zaimokuza... Another weirdo appeared... o___O And is it just me or is the Chuunibyou-thing being overused lately? It feels like Chuunibyou is in every new Anime I watch...

Yukino ripped that LN script apart... I could feel Zaimokuzas heart breaking... Though Hikki was even MORE merciless than her...

All in all a nice and funny episode. :3
    Next time a new girl / guy -I'm not sure yet what gender he silver haired person has... - will appear...

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner natsu78's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Episode 02:
    I like and dislike Yukinos attitude... On the one hand she is like a girl form another show I dislike very much... Cold... Snobby... But she has nice traits too like standing up for the people she "likes".
    I like her cold attitude because it makes her look cool .Although i would like her to go soft on Hikki,but i think that would ruin her character
    I hope you didn't skip the kill list part.It was pretty interesting.

Quote Quote:
    Next time a new girl / guy -I'm not sure yet what gender he silver haired person has... - will appear...
    It's a guy.

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i look forward to watching episode 2 as soon as i find a link to it because its not updated on crunchy roll yet (well not last time i checked anyway)

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 02:
    I watched episode 2 and I’m still undecided, I still don’t know if this series is a keeper or not. Due to lack of time, I will have to drop some series, but I still don’t know if Yahari will be one of the series I will need to drop. Hopefully, I’ll know after watching episode 3.

Quote Quote:
    There we have it... A bear is like the pinnacle of all creatures! Hibernation ftw!
    That part was funny. And wow! Hikki is a great drawer! That bear looked awesome!

Quote Quote:
    I wonder what girl you are referring to…
    About Yukino…I don’t hate her and sometimes I find her very cool…but I’m not a big fan of hers. However, I do like how she has become fond of Yui, and how she cares about Yui. She cares about her even more that she realizes. ^_^

Quote Quote:
    Yui though might be way too nice for her own good... =/ This blond chick didn't deserve that -.-
    I liked how Yui tried to express her feelings and how she tried to stand up to her “friend”. (Poor Yui, she doesn’t realize blond girl is not her real friend ) I also liked how Hikki tried to defend Yui from that blond bully.

Quote Quote:
    Zaimokuza... Another weirdo appeared... o___O And is it just me or is the Chuunibyou-thing being overused lately? It feels like Chuunibyou is in every new Anime I watch...
    I didn’t like him. And yes, I agree. Chuunibyou is being overused lately…and it is kind of losing its effect…

Quote Quote:
    Yukino ripped that LN script apart... I could feel Zaimokuzas heart breaking... Though Hikki was even MORE merciless than her...
    Yukino’s criticism was more elaborate, whereas Hikki’s was more direct to the point. However, both were straightforwardly lethal, poor guy! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by natsu78 View Post
    I hope you didn't skip the kill list part.It was pretty interesting.
    I guess that was a Death Note reference, right? And now that you have mentioned that, it makes me want to go back and read what was written on that notebook.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; April 16, 2013 at 09:15 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    I watched episode 2 and I’m still undecided, I still don’t know if this series is a keeper or not. Due to lack of time, I will have to drop some series, but I still don’t know if Yahari will be one of the series I will need to drop. Hopefully, I’ll know after watching episode 3.
    For the moment it's still a funny series. :3 I guess I won't drop it but I have 2 other candidates.
    I'm glad you haven't dropped it yet.

Quote Quote:
    I wonder what girl you are referring to…
    Yeah... Who indeed...

Quote Quote:
    About Yukino…I don’t hate her and sometimes I find her very cool…but I’m not a big fan of hers. However, I do like how she has become fond of Yui, and how she cares about Yui. She cares about her even more that she realizes. ^_^
    Yeah she has some nice traits and at least she cares for Yui... But her treatment of Hikki is still... not so nice...

Quote Quote:
    I liked how Yui tried to express her feelings and how she tried to stand up to her “friend”. (Poor Yui, she doesn’t realize blond girl is not her real friend ) I also liked how Hikki tried to defend Yui from that blond bully.
    I guess she just wanted to have friends at all. It didn't matter to her if they were such "stupid" people. Well she has Hikki and Yukino now.

Quote Quote:
    I didn’t like him. And yes, I agree. Chuunibyou is being overused lately…and it is kind of losing its effect…
    There is only one Chuunibyou-series I really accept anyway. :3

Quote Quote:
    Yukino’s criticism was more elaborate, whereas Hikki’s was more direct to the point. However, both were straightforwardly lethal, poor guy! ^^
    Indeed... It's a miracle he hasn't stabbed himself with his imaginary Katana...^^

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad you haven't dropped it yet.

Quote Quote:
    Yeah... Who indeed...
    Mmm…mmm…your reply made me even more curious about the identity of that girl.

Quote Quote:
    But her treatment of Hikki is still... not so nice...
    Well…she is a tsundere and tsundere girls are like that. ^^

Quote Quote:
    I guess she just wanted to have friends at all. It didn't matter to her if they were such "stupid" people. Well she has Hikki and Yukino now.
    Yeah. That’s why I’m glad Yui has some good friends now.

Quote Quote:
    There is only one Chuunibyou-series I really accept anyway. :3
    Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai, right?

Quote Quote:
    Indeed... It's a miracle he hasn't stabbed himself with his imaginary Katana...^^
    So funny but so true!

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Mmm…mmm…your reply made me even more curious about the identity of that girl.
    Spoiler show

Quote Quote:
    Well…she is a tsundere and tsundere girls are like that. ^^
    She seems more like a Kuudere to me.

Quote Quote:
    Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai, right?
    Correct.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by natsu78 View Post
    It's a guy.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yukinos criticism was hilarious, but my favorite part was her putting the blonde popular girl in her place at the lunch break

i was kind of dissapointed in hikki's attempt.to.stand up for yui

overall not as good as episode one but still entertaining

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    Maybe it is because I dropped that series after a couple of episodes but Yukino doesn’t remind of her…

Quote Quote:
    She seems more like a Kuudere to me.
    Yes, you are right. She is definitely a kuudere. On the bright side, she is not a yandere…

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    yukinos criticism was hilarious, but my favorite part was her putting the blonde popular girl in her place at the lunch break
    I liked that part as well. I was happy that she was able to defend Yui from that bully.

---------- Post added April 20, 2013 at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was April 19, 2013 at 09:05 PM ----------

Episode 3

This episode convinced not to drop this anime and the character that had a lot to do with that decision was Yukino; yes, Yukino was the one that convinced me to keep watching this anime. She gained big points with me in this episode, she was great!

Sai-chan is so cute!! He looks like a pretty little girl. No wonder Hikki couldn’t help but blush when looking at him or talking to him.

Hikki was cool in this episode . I liked how he was finally able to stand up to the blond bully and how he was the one who gave the winning points to the team; however, the one that stole the episode for me was Yukino.

Yukino’s blushing face was so adorable! It was so sweet how touched she was by Yui calling her a friend. We only saw a glimpse of it but Yukino was really happy that Yui thought of her as a friend, that moment plus how amazing she was during the tennis match made me look at her in a completely different light. I also liked how she said that she spewed insults but never lies, she looked so cool saying that phrase.

There were a few moments in this episode that made me laugh , but my favorite moments in this episode were the ones involving Yukino.

About Yui…I know I must be wrong but I can’t shake the feeling that she might like Hikki, in a romantic way I mean. She is still very cute, the scene of her writing her application letter to become a member of the club was adorable and funny! I also liked how she stood up to the blond bully and told her that the club and her new friends were important to her.

I enjoyed watching this episode very much and I really hope the next episodes are as good as this one.

P.S. Blond bully’s boyfriend seems like a nice guy, it is so different from her that it makes me wonder if he is really a nice guy or if he is just pretending to be one.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; April 20, 2013 at 10:14 PM.

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it is because I dropped that series after a couple of episodes but Yukino doesn’t remind of her…

Yes, you are right. She is definitely a kuudere. On the bright side, she is not a yandere…

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

I liked that part as well. I was happy that she was able to defend Yui from that bully.

---------- Post added April 20, 2013 at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was April 19, 2013 at 09:05 PM ----------

Episode 3

This episode convinced not to drop this anime and the character that had a lot to do with that decision was Yukino; yes, Yukino was the one that convinced me to keep watching this anime. She gained big points with me in this episode, she was great!

Sai-chan is so cute!! He looks like a pretty little girl. No wonder Hikki couldn’t help but blush when looking at him or talking to him.

Hikki was cool in this episode . I liked how he was finally able to stand up to the blond bully and how he was the one who gave the winning points to the team; however, the one that stole the episode for me was Yukino.

Yukino’s blushing face was so adorable! It was so sweet how touched she was by Yui calling her a friend. We only saw a glimpse of it but Yukino was really happy that Yui thought of her as a friend, that moment plus how amazing she was during the tennis match made me look at her in a completely different light. I also liked how she said that she spewed insults but never lies, she looked so cool saying that phrase.

There were a few moments in this episode that made me laugh , but my favorite moments in this episode were the ones involving Yukino.

About Yui…I know I must be wrong but I can’t shake the feeling that she might like Hikki, in a romantic way I mean. She is still very cute, the scene of her writing her application letter to become a member of the club was adorable and funny! I also liked how she stood up to the blond bully and told her that the club and her new friends were important to her.

I enjoyed watching this episode very much and I really hope the next episodes are as good as this one.

P.S. Blond bully’s boyfriend seems like a nice guy, it is so different from her that it makes me wonder if he is really a nice guy or if he is just pretending to be one.
    whoa when did episode 3 come out !!!???

i never get to see the new releases, i must not be going to the right sites

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    whoa when did episode 3 come out !!!???

i never get to see the new releases, i must not be going to the right sites
    According to the site I visit to watch my anime series, it says it came out on April 19th.

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Raws come come out Thursday evenings, subs are usually out late Thursday or early Friday.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

According to the site I visit to watch my anime series, it says it came out on April 19th.
    what site do you use?

i just watched episode 3 lol at sai-chan
    nothing complicates things like a yaoi love rival lol

this was a great episode; i loved how they beat the popular kids at tennis
    yui is so cute, im glad she told yukino they were friends. and then yukino slipped up and called her a friend too

the funniest part was when hikki told yukino that he wanted to help the tennis club and yukino told him why they wanted him to join up in making him an outcast and how she wouod help them by making them run swing and practice to death

26. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast