Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Featured] Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    what site do you use?
    I’ll PM you the link to the site.

Quote Quote:
    i just watched episode 3 lol at sai-chan
    nothing complicates things like a yaoi love rival lol
    Sai-chan is so kawaii!! He is so cute he practically looks like an adorable little girl. ^^

Quote Quote:
    yui is so cute, im glad she told yukino they were friends. and then yukino slipped up and called her a friend too
    We got to see a glimpse of the ice queen’s warm side. As I said, Yukino gained big points with me in episode 3.

Quote Quote:
    the funniest part was when hikki told yukino that he wanted to help the tennis club and yukino told him why they wanted him to join up in making him an outcast and how she wouod help them by making them run swing and practice to death
    Her approach to tennis reminded me of Tsuki’s sister in Hentai Ouji.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Sai-chan is so kawaii!! He is so cute he practically looks like an adorable little girl. ^^
    My favorite part was when Hikki made him say his name, "Hachiman", three times. I love how he treats he Saika like a pretty girl.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    My favorite part was when Hikki made him say his name, "Hachiman", three times. I love how he treats he Saika like a pretty girl.
    That scene was priceless!! I’m not into yaoi, but I have to admit that Hikki and Sai look so cute together during that scene. Sai-chan is so cute that even I sometimes forget that Sai isn’t a girl.

Episode 4

- Hikki’s sister is funny! And she is so different from Hikki, I have a feeling she has a lot of friends and loves her school life.

- Hikki sacrificing himself in order to save that dog was awesome!!! And it was a bit blurry, but I think the owner of that dog is Yui. If I’m correct, then her feelings for Hikki make more sense now.

- Hikki’s reasons for not wanting to work in a group and for not wanting to go on the field trip were so funny! And his teacher’s reaction to his essay was hilarious!

- Yui is so cute!!! I loved the way in which she asked Hikki for his phone number. I know it is a bit early to say this, but I do like the idea of a Yui x Hikki pairing.

- Hayama is a nice guy, I like him. I liked how Hikki was able to solve the mystery about the chain letters/emails. His observation skills are pretty good; too bad they don’t seem to work when it comes to love because he is clueless regarding Yui’s feelings for him.

- Yukino, my favorite moment was her turning every description that Hayama said regarding his friends into something harsh and mean. ^^

- Sai and Hikki’s interactions were so adorable!! Sai is just so, so, so cute!!

- Great episode, I enjoyed watching it very much! I’m looking forward to the next ep.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; April 27, 2013 at 04:14 PM.

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner natsu78's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

- Hikki sacrificing himself in order to save that dog was awesome!!! And it was a bit blurry, but I think the owner of that dog is Yui. If I’m correct, then her feelings for Hikki make more sense now.
    Her feelings for Hikki are merely out of guilt and not because he is such a nice guy.

Quote Quote:
    - Yui is so cute!!! I loved the way in which she asked Hikki for his phone number. I know it is a bit early to say this, but I do like the idea of a Yui x Hikki pairing.
    She wanted Hikki's phone number just for some random reason.Don't like Hikki x Yui pairing at all.I prefer Yukino x Hikki pairing since they give a more natural vibe and they look awsome together.They seem to have the chemistry and i like their constant bickering.
    Quote Quote:
    - Hayama is a nice guy, I like him. I liked how Hikki was able to solve the mystery about the chain letters/emails. His observation skills are pretty good; too bad they don’t seem to work when it comes to love because he is clueless regarding Yui’s feelings for him.
    Hikki is not clueless about Yui's feelings for him,He just might not like her.That's all.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

this was a good episode, once again my favorite part involved the cinicism of the great ice queen yukino
    when she took hayama's friendly words about his three friends and quickly turned them into brutal flaws
    i love her negativity it always makes me smile

but i also loved when hikki flirted with saika and told him that he wanted him to make him breakfest every morning for the rest of his life, it almost sounded like a confession

hikkis interraction with his imouto was also great, "no matter how cute they are you cannot fel anything for them, when i see her panties i just say yep thats 100% cotton"
    Last edited by REN KOUEN; April 28, 2013 at 09:49 AM.

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, you are right. She is definitely a kuudere. On the bright side, she is not a yandere…
    At least not yet...

Finally found the time to watch the episodes... Good thing I was only behind 2 episodes.

Quote Quote:
    This episode convinced not to drop this anime and the character that had a lot to do with that decision was Yukino; yes, Yukino was the one that convinced me to keep watching this anime. She gained big points with me in this episode, she was great!
    She was very dere this episode yes.
    At leats she cares for Yui a lot... She doesn't hate Hikki but they're relationship is still far away from being friends.

Quote Quote:
    Sai-chan is so cute!! He looks like a pretty little girl. No wonder Hikki couldn’t help but blush when looking at him or talking to him.
    I found Hikkis innor monologue funny as hell... How he already thought he would get rejected...
    But Sai got me... Why is he a he...

Quote Quote:
    Hikki was cool in this episode . I liked how he was finally able to stand up to the blond bully and how he was the one who gave the winning points to the team; however, the one that stole the episode for me was Yukino.
    Yeah thatg blond chick is pretty annyoing... I hate such over the top snobby girls... But I do think she will get some kind of backstory...

Quote Quote:
    There were a few moments in this episode that made me laugh , but my favorite moments in this episode were the ones involving Yukino.
    I always have to laugh when Hikki starts his depressing monologues...

Quote Quote:
    About Yui…I know I must be wrong but I can’t shake the feeling that she might like Hikki, in a romantic way I mean. She is still very cute, the scene of her writing her application letter to become a member of the club was adorable and funny! I also liked how she stood up to the blond bully and told her that the club and her new friends were important to her.
    There is some backstory involved... She said something about the entrance ceremony and Hikki told her about a certain car accident... Yui must have known him beforehand.
    And yes that application letter... I never thought about it before but yeah... Most of the time new characters are suddenly part of the club without even applying...

Quote Quote:
    P.S. Blond bully’s boyfriend seems like a nice guy, it is so different from her that it makes me wonder if he is really a nice guy or if he is just pretending to be one.
    I doubt he is just playing the nice guy. He saved his girlfriend from running against the fence after all. Furthermore he was really trying to calm the situation down.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

i just watched episode 3 lol at sai-chan
    nothing complicates things like a yaoi love rival lol
    Yaoi and a trap... I feel weird... And it did remind me of
    Spoiler show
    ... I do fear it won't end the same way...

Quote Quote:
    this was a great episode; i loved how they beat the popular kids at tennis
    yui is so cute, im glad she told yukino they were friends. and then yukino slipped up and called her a friend too
    Sad is, that nobody cared for them after all... But oh well they have themselfs.

Quote Quote:
    the funniest part was when hikki told yukino that he wanted to help the tennis club and yukino told him why they wanted him to join up in making him an outcast and how she wouod help them by making them run swing and practice to death
    Yukino sure is scary...

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

- Hikki’s sister is funny! And she is so different from Hikki, I have a feeling she has a lot of friends and loves her school life.
    The over the top cute little sister got me again...
    I agree. I guess she is Hikkis polar opposite.

Quote Quote:
    That owner was 100% Yui. There was point in cutting her face off in that scene I think. It was pretty obvious regarding episode 3.
    Hikki is a good guy but is punished with that gloomy face...

Quote Quote:
    - Hikki’s reasons for not wanting to work in a group and for not wanting to go on the field trip were so funny! And his teacher’s reaction to his essay was hilarious!
    Gotta love that teacher. She makes Hikkis school life even funnier.
    He should start writing novels. He seriously has talent.

Quote Quote:
    Yui is very cute and the clumsyness makes her even more likable. How Yui talked to the girls was priceless... The glasses girls was a closet yaoi perv... So awesome...

Quote Quote:
    Hikki reminds me of another main character from a similar story... Maybe he just doesn't want to realize feelings other people have for him. That or he loves being alone so much that he just doesn't care.
    His obervation skills are indeed quite nice.

Quote Quote:
    - Yukino, my favorite moment was her turning every description that Hayama said regarding his friends into something harsh and mean. ^^
    Yes... She is priceless too.
    Her cynism is outstanding. The only thing even better is Hikkis almost fatally depressive
    view on life...

Quote Quote:
    - Sai and Hikki’s interactions were so adorable!! Sai is just so, so, so cute!!
    Sai would've been such a great girl... Well now he is the Yaoi love interest... It's so funny how bewitched Hikki was by Sai... I bet he'd love it if Sai would be a girl...

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by natsu78 View Post
    Her feelings for Hikki are merely out of guilt and not because he is such a nice guy.
    Thought so... But it does feel different. This show is supposed to be not clichee if I got that right so it would be weird if Yui started to fall in love because Hikki saved her dog.

Quote Quote:
    She wanted Hikki's phone number just for some random reason.Don't like Hikki x Yui pairing at all.I prefer Yukino x Hikki pairing since they give a more natural vibe and they look awsome together.They seem to have the chemistry and i like their constant bickering.
    Hikki is not clueless about Yui's feelings for him,He just might not like her.That's all.
    That seems realistic but somewhat sad.
    I agree that Hikki and Yukino seem to be the main pairing, if there is one. Both have a unique view on live so they seem to be made for each other.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Well you can't blame him... Sai is way too cute for a guy...

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

when she took hayama's friendly words about his three friends and quickly turned them into brutal flaws
    Her attitude towards positive stuff is really awesome and somewhat cute...

Quote Quote:
    but i also loved when hikki flirted with saika and told him that he wanted him to make him breakfest every morning for the rest of his life, it almost sounded like a confession
    Well he was bewitched by Sai... Who can blame him? Saika looks like a very cute girl after all...

Quote Quote:
    hikkis interraction with his imouto was also great, "no matter how cute they are you cannot fel anything for them, when i see her panties i just say yep thats 100% cotton"
    He is not a siscon. \o/
    But yeah that inner monologue was very funny.

11. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yea i wasnt saying hikki is a sis con, i was just saying the dialogue was cute

this was one of the best episodes yet of the series, so far this series and henneko
    have both been pleasant surprises this season

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

yea i wasnt saying hikki is a sis con, i was just saying the dialogue was cute
    No, no.

I just noticed that Hikki isn't a Siscon which made me very happy.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hikki appears to be the most infatuated with sai-chan at the current moment

that will be a great running gag trough the whole story

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That scene was priceless!! I’m not into yaoi, but I have to admit that Hikki and Sai look so cute together during that scene. Sai-chan is so cute that even I sometimes forget that Sai isn’t a girl.
    Hikki seems to agree, or at least to at least hope Sai-chan will cook for him every day

Quote Quote:
    Yui was my first guess too, and I think it is possible that was her dog. I have a hunch though that the owner was the girl who appeared at the end of the episode. I do believe Yui has developed a secret crush on Hikki, and that he was the one she was talking about when said she had someone she likes.
    Last edited by Kaiten; April 28, 2013 at 06:13 PM. Reason: important missing words fail :(

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

as much as hikki acts tough and acts like he has no friends

and doesnt want friends, when they determined who their group would be

he said "is this what they call friendship" like it wasnt all bad

then he said "i dont have any male friends" implying that he does have female friends so he must been including

yui and yukino

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by natsu78 View Post
    Ahhh, thank you for clarifying that for me, natsu! Although, I still think Hikki was pretty awesome for saving that little doggy.

Quote Quote:
    She wanted Hikki's phone number just for some random reason.
    Since she blushed when asking Hikki for his phone number, I thought her blushing like that could mean she might like Hikki.

this was a good episode, once again my favorite part involved the cinicism of the great ice queen yukino
    That part was priceless! While it is entertaining to see the icy side of Yukino, it does make me wonder how much she was hurt back in elementary and middle school for her to develop such strong defense mechanism. Maybe I’m completely wrong but I think she is like that to avoid becoming vulnerable, to protect herself from getting hurt.

Quote Quote:
    Hikki x Sai is the most canon pairing atm.

Quote Quote:
    I loled when Hikki said that. I hope we get to meet the rest of Hikki’s family in the next episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    She doesn't hate Hikki but they're relationship is still far away from being friends.
    Well…she might not like him yet but she doesn’t ignore him, so that is a good thing.

Quote Quote:
    Why is he a he...
    QFT! He reminds me of another trap that was just as misleading as Sai.
    Spoiler:  Lovely Complex show

Quote Quote:
    And yes that application letter... I never thought about it before but yeah... Most of the time new characters are suddenly part of the club without even applying...
    True, true.

Quote Quote:
    I doubt he is just playing the nice guy. He saved his girlfriend from running against the fence after all. Furthermore he was really trying to calm the situation down.
    Yes, he is a nice guy. It was confirmed in this week’s episode. And blond girl…there must be something good in her, something that Hayama is able to see and that is why he is her boyfriend.

Quote Quote:
    Hikki is a good guy but is punished with that gloomy face...
    Hikki reminds me of Ryuuji from Toradora in a way… which reminds me, I really need to rewatch Toradora…

Quote Quote:
    He should start writing novels. He seriously has talent.
    He needs to write his Hikkipedia asap! And yep, he has talent!

Quote Quote:
    Maybe he just doesn't want to realize feelings other people have for him. That or he loves being alone so much that he just doesn't care.
    I think it is the first one. Maybe he is afraid of even considering people might like him and even more afraid of considering the possibility that a girl might like him.

Quote Quote:
    Sai would've been such a great girl... Well now he is the Yaoi love interest... It's so funny how bewitched Hikki was by Sai... I bet he'd love it if Sai would be a girl...
    And Hikki x Sai would have been such a cute pairing. And it seems the attraction/affection is mutual since Sai was so happy about Hikki calling him by his name instead of his last name and he was overjoyed of being together with Hikki in the same group.

I have a hunch though that the owner was the girl who appeared at the end of the episode.
    The color of their hairs were different…the girl that appeared at the end of the episode had long silver hair. But I do think she was the one who sent those chain emails.

Quote Quote:
    I do believe Yui has developed a secret crush on Hikki, and that he was the one she was talking about when said she had someone she likes.
    I’m very glad to hear I’m not the only one who thinks Yui might have started developing feelings for Hikki. I also think she has a secret crush on him. And…I don’t know if he is just happy to have a friend but sometimes I think Sai has a secret crush on Hikki as well.

then he said "i dont have any male friends" implying that he does have female friends so he must been including

yui and yukino
    I also think Hikki sees Yui, Yukino and Sai as his friends, he thinks of Sai as a girl so that is why he doesn’t consider Sai as a male friend. ^^
    Last edited by destiny4ever; April 28, 2013 at 07:23 PM.

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think its been obvious since epispde 1 that yui likes hikki

first she made him the heart. and "loved" his terrible cookies

secondly, also in since episode 1, hardly anyone knows who hikki is,
    yet yui calls him by a nickname(of course she does this with yukino too)

third she was super shy when asking for his number

fourth she dropped his phone when she heard he used to text girls all the time

and there were some other examples too butvid have to go re watch to remember them all

she obviously likes him

the bigger question is yukino, if she is indeed a love rival, she is amazingly gifted at hiding her feelings from not only hikki
    but us veiwers as well. there is a chance that the feelings just havent developed yet, but 1/4 of the way through the
    season is kind of far before anything is developed, the only thing i can half way translate as feelings from her is hee being adamantly against him
    helping the tennis club, almost as if she would miss him

23. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think its been obvious since epispde 1 that yui likes hikki

first she made him the heart. and "loved" his terrible cookies

secondly, also in since episode 1, hardly anyone knows who hikki is,
    yet yui calls him by a nickname(of course she does this with yukino too)

third she was super shy when asking for his number

fourth she dropped his phone when she heard he used to text girls all the time

and there were some other examples too butvid have to go re watch to remember them all

she obviously likes him
    Exactly! All those things were the reason why I began to think Yui might like Hikki, and maybe she feels guilty that because of her dog Hikki had to miss all those weeks of school and therefore didn’t get into school with everybody else, but I also think that was the moment (when Hikki saved her dog) she realized that Hikki was a nice guy.

Quote Quote:
    the bigger question is yukino, if she is indeed a love rival, she is amazingly gifted at hiding her feelings from not only hikki
    but us veiwers as well. there is a chance that the feelings just havent developed yet, but 1/4 of the way through the season is kind of far before anything is developed, the only thing i can half way translate as feelings from her is hee being adamantly against him
    helping the tennis club, almost as if she would miss him
    I don’t think Yukino likes Hikki in that way yet; however, she doesn’t hate him and she is not against him being part of the club…in fact, I think she has gotten pretty used to his presence by now.

25. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yui and yukino
    I think he and Yuknion act like that as self defense mechanisms. They both have been hurt before, neither wants to be hurt again, so they build walls to hide behind.

Since she blushed when asking Hikki for his phone number, I thought her blushing like that could mean she might like Hikki.
    I took that as a little sign too. The way she teases him too, reminds me of the way people act when they don't want to admit to their feelings.

Quote Quote:
    That part was priceless! While it is entertaining to see the icy side of Yukino, it does make me wonder how much she was hurt back in elementary and middle school for her to develop such strong defense mechanism. Maybe I’m completely wrong but I think she is like that to avoid becoming vulnerable, to protect herself from getting hurt.
    I'd really like more Yukinon (I'm pretty sure it's coming). She's been peripheral to the action so far, Hikki has played the lead, and Yui the sidekick so far. I love all three, and am looking forward to seeing more of them together. I do agree, her personality seems like an act, that she really was hurt by the way people treated her. I think she's less of a kuudere than she acts.

Quote Quote:
    Hikki x Sai is the most canon pairing atm.
    lol. So far it is as close as the series has come to a love story!

Quote Quote:
    The color of their hairs were different…the girl that appeared at the end of the episode had long silver hair. But I do think she was the one who sent those chain emails.
    Ah, I missed that. I think I'm over thinking things anyway. My first instinct was Yui, and I'm sticking with that.

Quote Quote:
    I’m very glad to hear I’m not the only one who thinks Yui might have started developing feelings for Hikki. I also think she has a secret crush on him. And…I don’t know if he is just happy to have a friend but sometimes I think Sai has a secret crush on Hikki as well.
    It's subtle, but I think they interact like a pairing, rather than just buddies. I think I've watched too many romcon

Sai is too innocent! I think he's genuinely happy just to have made a friend. Hikki is the one with the impure mind.

Quote Quote:
    I also think Hikki sees Yui, Yukino and Sai as his friends, he thinks of Sai as a girl so that is why he doesn’t consider Sai as a male friend. ^^
    He's getting there. He seems to have made a breakthrough this week, though not without some well timed sarcasm at the end of the episode.

27. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast