Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S

Quote Originally Posted by mak123 View Post
    We are at episode 10. Will they show Touma vs Accelerator fight again? Do yoyu think that they'll start the next arc?
    Railgun S will be about the whole sisters arc so I guess we will see more of ITEM and that other scientist until Accelerator actually falls.
    And good question... Maybe we will see some part of the fight from Misakas point of view but I doubt they will show the whole thing again. (Although I wouldn't mind. )

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Best anime of the season along with Shingeki. This is so much darker than the original railgun and so much more enjoyable to watch.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 11:

Because Index wasn't there to say it: Touma! Toumaaaa!!!
    I know he is only a supporting guy in this spin off but I just love the amount of misfortune this guy has...

Well now we are at the point where it could start to get interesting... Can't wait for Touma to beat the shit out of Accelerator again...

---------- Post added June 29, 2013 at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was June 24, 2013 at 07:32 PM ----------

Episode 12:

Almost there... Almost there... *.*

Poor Misaka... Well she couldn't know that Index already destroyed the Tree Diagram some time ago...

Touma met MISAKA 10032 now which means that the real battle will start soon. I wonder... On the next day Touma and Accelerator should fight but how are they going to fill that? Or will it happen sooner than I thought?

---------- Post added July 06, 2013 at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was June 29, 2013 at 01:09 PM ----------

Episode 13:

Wow Misaka really lost it... Destroying the facility just out of pure hatred... Well it's somewhat Toumas fault that her plan regarding the Tree Diagram failed...
    Touma himself finally knows a bit of what is going on there... Next time he will confront Misaka!
    And after that...
    Last edited by Skyguardian; September 09, 2013 at 08:17 AM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG Accelerator is so detestable right now. Someone must give him a good hiding.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 14 was so awesome I don't even.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 14:

This almost felt like an Index episode because Touma stole Misakas spotlight and I guess the next episode will be the same.

However there is not much to say about this episode apart from it being the best episode of the whole season (yet).
    Next week will be amazing. The whole fight with better animation!

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

^ I already know my nomination for the best studio of this year. All was so perfect! The 2 first seasons of Index had shitty soundtracks but these ones are so much better and we have top-notch animation too. Touma is THE MAN. I can't wait for the next episode.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    ^ I already know my nomination for the best studio of this year. All was so perfect! The 2 first seasons of Index had shitty soundtracks but these ones are so much better and we have top-notch animation too. Touma is THE MAN. I can't wait for the next episode.
    I'd credit that more to the director than the studio. JC Staff is good, usually not this good. Nagai Tatsuyuki is brilliant.

This really was a beautiful episode. Misaka letting out all the pain she's been bottling up after finally finding someone who could help her. Touma really was amazing this week. I'm also really looking forward to the fight with Accelerator.

After the Sisters arc there will be another anime only arc. Nagai says that it will be a more light hearted arc, similar to season one. Normally anime only arcs scare me, but not in Railgun. The anime only arcs from season one were both very good.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow. That guy was the one who directed Toradora! No wonder it was so awesome and no wonder the Railgun series is better than Aru imo.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    Wow. That guy was the one who directed Toradora! No wonder it was so awesome and no wonder the Railgun series is better than Aru imo.
    He also directed AnoHana.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 15:

Even better than the last one. They really remade this arc into a masterpiece. \o/ It is way better than the Index version where Accelerator never felt like a threat at all... this time he was actually strong.
    I had to smile everytime Touma punched the living crap out of Accelerator! :3 (It's a good thing Index never had to see this fight... o__O I mean how is Touma even alive?)
    In the end Misaka finally regained her will to stop this without dying by herself. Next week it's time for Accelerator to finally fall... (I guess).
    Last edited by Skyguardian; July 20, 2013 at 06:27 AM.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah! Accelerator finally got his ass punched. Perfect episode again. Touma's punches were amazing and with perfect OST again.
    Last edited by Skyguardian; July 20, 2013 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Multiposting

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 16:

This is it... The sister arc ended and even index appeared for a short moment.
    Accelerator got a nice punch to the face though it's sad that Touma didn't use his favourite (punch)line here...

In the end Mikoto started to fall in love... Ah youth...

I wonder what the last 8 episodes will be about.

---------- Post added August 04, 2013 at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was July 27, 2013 at 05:13 PM ----------

Episode 17:

It's nice to have such a light hearted episode after a fierce battle.
    Kuroko vs Frenda was just too epic...

Also nice to hear that the sister will be fine.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kuroko and Frenda's cat fight was the single greatest scene in anime history.

---------- Post added August 18, 2013 at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was August 04, 2013 at 09:19 PM ----------

The Sisters Arc was amazing, but I missed Saten and Uiharu so much! I am so glad they are back.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

For now the slow pace is okay I guess... It just felt a bit lame after the epic fight with Accelerator.

Kongou has an interesting ability too and I wonder who that creepy guy was... Anyway... Hoping for some action...

---------- Post added August 24, 2013 at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was August 20, 2013 at 07:00 PM ----------

Episode 19:

Febri-chan...
    Misaka being sad because a Gekota was missing... Grow up girl... Although I have to say I feel a bit sorry for Kuroko here... XD
    Saten is such a good friend.

I wonder why Febri disliked Mikoto that much... I almost pitied her here...

That creep is a evil scientist too... I wonder what their objective is...?

PS: Looking at the art and animation quality I really have great expectations regarding Index III!

---------- Post added August 31, 2013 at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was August 24, 2013 at 08:47 PM ----------

Episode 20:

Those damn scientists... They wouldn't be talking so high and mighty if they were hit with a Railgun in the face... -.-
    So Febri is artificial too... Makes sense... So Mikoto will do everything to save her... She has a thing for artificial girls after all...

Anyway... Why is that girl helping the evil guys...?
    Last edited by Skyguardian; September 01, 2013 at 05:51 PM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast