Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 20 of 90 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 1346

Thread: Mafia Game 25 - One Piece - END GAME

  1. #286
    MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kreesia
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,457
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game 25 - One Piece - Day 1

    I just missed that hint from Hardy, and in the end, he wasn't third party, but maybe he got his role in blue before the game started (not that it matters now).
    So it's possible that we have only 3 mafias, right? That's a good thing.

    On one hand, it's weird that the mafia didn't try to kill someone who claimed to be a detective (Haku). Maybe they didn't do it 'cause, in case Haku is indeed a detective, his first investigation alone would lead him nowhere. Plus, he didn't try to survive the voting, he said he'd vote like a man and bla bla bla. I think that mafia are more commited to their team than townies, so I think a mafia member wouldn't surrender or compromise his team like that. Anyway, I'd rather not risk killing a detective on day 2... If they both are telling the truth (Haku and DD), that could benefit us a lot. Leave if to mafia to get rid of them, we should be more cautious, imo.

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #287
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Palau
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game 25 - One Piece - Day 1

    Quote Originally Posted by dark lord View Post
    Voting for haku with no explanations at all. Seems like a bandwagon to me. And Hardy did throw a hint that he was third party. All the mafia did was conclude he wasn't lover. I'm thinking he was killed by the mafia. I would have no problem imagining A doc protecting Mido because he's a good player.
    Yes. Hardy did
    there are more than one posts of his about him mentioning that there could be a third party


    Quote Quote:
    I'm thinking he was killed by Insane Doc.

    Also, DD I find it weird that you claim detective and vote haku because you found him guilty. What about your sanity ? werent supposed to confim it first becfore jumping on him ?
    Almost forgot about the sanities Thank you for reminding me.

  4. #288
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,349
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game 25 - One Piece - Day 1

    Mido again, in first night. He's becoming another cursed player.
    I was thinking he might be the Sickly, but apparently, that was a misjudgment for my side. At any rate, Serial Killer's death is sort of a good development. With two killing parties, the game would be developing pretty fast and Mido would always be very difficult to spot as a Third Party.

    I wonder what happened to Hardy, though.
    I was expecting to be recruited this night, since I came out with my role earlier than planned. Looking back at it, Hardy apparently didn't want me dead in late first day. Or he could have possibly gone for Mido instead, thinking he would be targeted at first night.

    I think it's time to try and get a list prepared.

    ---------- Post added at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ----------

    The list is ready. Someone post something so that it doesn't get auto-merged with this post, please.
    I would like to have it as a separate post.

  5. #289
    Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,014
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game 25 - One Piece - Day 1

    Spoiler show


    3 of 13 votes

    3x Hakuteiken (Kuro/xi0, Arlong/Faust, Blackbeard, digitaldude)

    Dayphase ends in 21h!

    Hope that helps Haku ....barely any discussion since the day started

  6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  7. #290
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,349
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game 25 - One Piece - Day 1

    01 digitaldude - Detective - Found Haku guilty at first night. Seems to be playing with his usual style. Fairly trustworthy.
    02 gnut - Suspected me early on, but decided not to vote for me. Later on, he suspected Mazino. *Gary,Falla,lawls and DD, he says, as his suspect list. *Thought either DD or Haku was lying. *Detective(?) Investigated Faust and the result was not guilty.
    03 lawlett-kun - He has been staying back, he could have one of the roles that require him to do so not to die, a la Sickly Townie. I always suspect him for who he is (), but the suspicion is pretty low at this point. *Hard to give clues without revealing much, he says. *Bomb(?)
    04 Hardy - Mason Recruiter - Mafia/Serial Killer target or recruited the wrong person. Could be killed by an Insane Doctor.
    05 MidoBan - Serial Killer - Mafia target/Possibly killed by an Insane Doctor.
    06 Josef K. - Highly inactive *Could possibly get killed by the host. *Prostitute(?) There is almost no reason to claim this role as a Mafia, so, he is nearly completely cleared. Targeted Naomidee first night. *Targeted Haku second night.
    07 TheBoss - One of the guys that went under radar for me. I don't really have a good/bad feeling about him. That kind of makes him a suspect, but of low degree. *Seems to believe in what Naomi put out so far. *Sickly Townie(?) Infected Haku and xi0, respectively.
    08 Farfalla - Looked pro-Townie to me, since her posts were rather calm and not rushing to anything. Fairly trustworthy to a degree. *Cautious about making a wrong move, she doesn't seem willing to join quick bandwagons. * Vigilante(?) *Thinks of Boss or dark lord as the Doctor alive in the game. *Vigilante killed Mazino.
    09 Mazino - My first day suspect, since he was laying low. gnut shared the same idea, but we have nothing concrete. Suspect of low to mid degree. *He doesn't want to reveal his role at this point.
    10 dark lord - As in the case of Farfalla, he seemed to be in no rush to support bandwagons. Fairly trustworthy to a degree. *Considers three Mafia members to be present at the moment.
    11 X3D2YFaust - Appeared in the dying minutes of the phase and became one of the reasons Milly died. Either he didn't want me dead or he wanted him dead badly. Looks a bit personal reasoning to vote. Still, that unusual action makes him a suspect of mid to high degree. *Didn't come out with any proper response to my initial suspicion and he has continued his inactivity. Remains as a suspect.
    12 Imperium - Another person who was highly inactive. Then again, this could mean little, at least to this point, since he wasn't even on time to vote. *Got into a debate with Gary over the strength of his arguments. What he usually does, as analytical player, so, difficult to tell at the moment. *Townie(?)
    13 M3J - Townie - That trollish attitude was a blunder, but we did no good when players jumped at him.
    14 xi0 - Demands not to be recruited. I can't really say which role, but he should have a strong role that he wants to play with. At least, that's the implication. *Votes for me again for the previous day's reasons. As pointless as those reasons are from my perspective, they are still better than what we had against any other player, I'd say. Makes him fairly trustworthy, also taking his style into consideration. *Got blocked by the Sickly Townie. Would vote for Haku.
    15 Naomidee - First, the use of words made me think she had a daytime kill ability, a la Vigilante. But I don't think that was the case, if it wasn't a blunder. Claims to have a pro-Townie role. *Early burst of activity, then a bit of step back makes her a suspect of low to mid degree. * Doctor Her target did not die last night.
    16 Hakuteiken - Detective(?) - First day suspect, for an early random vote and asking about doing the list. *Changed vote to Mazino later on, who wasn't really going to die at that point, instead of Milly, since he thought of him as a troll Townie rather than a Mafia. Claimed the role not before Mido asked him to do so. *Investigated Imperium first, as in the Death Note game. Result is not guilty. *Investigated Faust, no result. Got blocked by Josef.

    Confirmed Roles: Mason Recruiter Sickly Townie Regular Townie Doctor Detective Vigilante Serial Killer
    Claimed Roles: Detective Detective Prostitute Townie Bomb

    Suspect List for Haku
    ------------------------
    *Low Tier: gnut, TheBoss.
    *Low to Mid Tier: Naomidee (Dead), Mazino, xi0, lawlett-kun, dark lord.
    *Mid to High Tier: X3D2YFaust.

    Trusted People List for Haku
    --------------------------------

    *Farfalla, dark lord, Josef, TheBoss xi0.




    Well, that's it, I guess. At least, I don't think I missed out on any points that need a place in this list. Remind me of them if some are missing.
    Last edited by Hakuteiken; March 29, 2013 at 07:50 PM.

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #291
    MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Final Frontier
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,941
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game 25 - One Piece - Day 1

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Yesterday was a stupid fuck-up on people votechanging.

    Votekill Haku
    I was wondering if the night phase had anything to do with your vote today, or if it was only because you think he should have been killed yesterday? Did the night activity help confirm your suspicions at all?

    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    I AM MARSHAL DETECTIVE TEACH!!!!!!!!!!! VERGO IS GUILTY! GUILTY!!!!!
    If this guy is lynched and turns out to be guilty, I'm going to immediately think that you and Kuro are mafia.

    Quote Originally Posted by dark lord View Post
    Voting for haku with no explanations at all. Seems like a bandwagon to me. And Hardy did throw a hint that he was third party. All the mafia did was conclude he wasn't lover. I'm thinking he was killed by the mafia. I would have no problem imagining A doc protecting Mido because he's a good player. I'm thinking he was killed by Insane Doc.

    Also, DD I find it weird that you claim detective and vote haku because you found him guilty. What about your sanity ? werent supposed to confim it first becfore jumping on him ?
    They did give several reasons yesterday, but today the only reason provided is that he was investigated by the detective and found guilty. People seem to be buying into it too easily if you ask me.

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I was the first or second person who voted for Haku yesterday and gave a clear, succinct reason. Call it a bandwagon all you want. But it wasn't me piling on. Voting for Milly was obviously a big mistake and we were lucky he had no role.
    I voted for Milly and was probably the main reason why people bandwagoned on and had him killed. Still, I regret nothing. Like I said, he was either really mafia or going to be useless for the townies since he clearly stated that he had a boring role and wasn't really into the game. I don't really see it as a huge mistake. I don't feel lucky he had no role, he flat-out told us. Call me cold-hearted, but I feel like his death was his own fault.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    On one hand, it's weird that the mafia didn't try to kill someone who claimed to be a detective (Haku). Maybe they didn't do it 'cause, in case Haku is indeed a detective, his first investigation alone would lead him nowhere. Plus, he didn't try to survive the voting, he said he'd vote like a man and bla bla bla. I think that mafia are more commited to their team than townies, so I think a mafia member wouldn't surrender or compromise his team like that. Anyway, I'd rather not risk killing a detective on day 2... If they both are telling the truth (Haku and DD), that could benefit us a lot. Leave if to mafia to get rid of them, we should be more cautious, imo.
    It's not weird that the mafia didn't try to kill Haku when he claimed to be detective. He was almost lynched the first day. If he's innocent, then he's clearly drawing attention away from the real mafia. Why would they kill someone like that? Or else, he IS mafia and wouldn't kill himself. Either way, I don't find it strange at all that he was spared in the night.

    You seem to be defending him a bit though, Alvida. Are you in cahoots with him?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    14 xi0 - Demands not to be recruited. I can't really say which role, but he should have a strong role that he wants to play with. At least, that's the implication. *Votes for me again for the previous day's reasons. As pointless as those reasons are from my perspective, they are still better than what we had against any other player, I'd say. Makes him fairly trustworthy, also taking his style into consideration.
    15 Naomidee - First, the use of words made me think she had a daytime kill ability, a la Vigilante. But I don't think that was the case, if it wasn't a blunder. Claims to have a pro-Townie role. *Early burst of activity, then a bit of step back makes her a suspect of low to mid degree.

    *Low to Mid Tier: Naomidee, Mazino.
    *Mid to High Tier: X3D2YFaust.
    Gary/Kuro has a history of claiming to be an important pro-townie role when he's definitely not. When he claims something like that, don't take it so lightly. In fact, it makes me a lot more suspicious of him. And the fact that he would announce it in the first day without fear of the mafia coming at him seems a little over-confident if you ask me. Maybe he's not worried about being murdered by the mafia because he's part of it.

    I don't have a daytime ability other than voting for someone to be lynched. I was just trying to get into character by saying I'm not a back-stabber that kills in the night. I didn't realize it would be over-analysed like that. It was bad wording on my part, like you said. I'm a little rusty. I had an early burst of activity because that's how I always play. I like to get REAL discussions going, since I hate hate hate all of the spam that typically happens in the first day. Or worse, throughout the entire game.

    And I backed off later because I wasn't able to post for the remainder of the day, I clearly said that before taking leave. I did read everything and catch up yesterday and this morning though.

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #292
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Drinking Rum
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,336
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game 25 - One Piece - Day 1

    Naomidee is suspicious to me ...

  12. #293
    MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Final Frontier
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,941
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game 25 - One Piece - Day 1

    Because?

    ---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

    I'd like to hear more, seeing as you haven't posted very much. If you're mafia, that gives you a big advantage.

    So go on.

  13. #294
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,349
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game 25 - One Piece - Day 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    Gary/Kuro has a history of claiming to be an important pro-townie role when he's definitely not. When he claims something like that, don't take it so lightly. In fact, it makes me a lot more suspicious of him. And the fact that he would announce it in the first day without fear of the mafia coming at him seems a little over-confident if you ask me. Maybe he's not worried about being murdered by the mafia because he's part of it.

    I don't have a daytime ability other than voting for someone to be lynched. I was just trying to get into character by saying I'm not a back-stabber that kills in the night. I didn't realize it would be over-analysed like that. It was bad wording on my part, like you said. I'm a little rusty. I had an early burst of activity because that's how I always play. I like to get REAL discussions going, since I hate hate hate all of the spam that typically happens in the first day. Or worse, throughout the entire game.

    And I backed off later because I wasn't able to post for the remainder of the day, I clearly said that before taking leave. I did read everything and catch up yesterday and this morning though.
    Well, in the games we played together, he wasn't really like that. At least, he wasn't, in the Death Note game, if I'm not getting it wrong.
    There is the Mafia side or roles like Bomb, Bulletproof that would benefit Townie side even if he was targeted. He could be of either camp in that sense.

    It wasn't really an over-analyze. For a moment, I just thought you were implicitly hinting at it, rather subconsciously, but I don't think that way any more.
    Hm, so, you are a DD type, getting active early on to speed up the process. I wouldn't know about it since this is my first time seeing you play. That's why I put you in the second tier. Unless something new comes up, there is currently next to nothing reason to vote for either of low to mid tier suspects.

  14. #295
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Drinking Rum
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,336
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game 25 - One Piece - Day 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    Because?

    ---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

    I'd like to hear more, seeing as you haven't posted very much. If you're mafia, that gives you a big advantage.

    So go on.
    I basically agree with Haku, and I do not trust you on why you voted for Milly. I am sorry but the game so far you stand out to me.

  15. #296
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,170
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game 25 - One Piece - Day 1

    Sorry for not voting yesterday, I got high, thought I did, etc. I've been given another chance though, like a recovering heroin addict niichan kindly said to me he still believes in me. It was beautiful. Anyway going back to read some stuff I missed.

  16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #297
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,349
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game 25 - One Piece - Day 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    I'd like to hear more, seeing as you haven't posted very much. If you're mafia, that gives you a big advantage.
    Actually, he was going to be host killed if he didn't state he would be absent in the first place.
    This doesn't clear his name, but I don't think being inactive to the degree of not voting is a legit Mafia strategy.

  18. #298
    MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Final Frontier
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,941
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game 25 - One Piece - Day 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Well, in the games we played together, he wasn't really like that. At least, he wasn't, in the Death Note game, if I'm not getting it wrong.
    There is the Mafia side or roles like Bomb, Bulletproof that would benefit Townie side even if he was targeted. He could be of either camp in that sense.
    Was he innocent in the games you played with him? If that's the case, then no, he wouldn't even be bale to play like I just said. And it's true that I haven't seen his dynamics lately. He may have changed since I've been following him in the game. I haven't ruled out that possibility.

    And that's true. I dunno. I'll consider it I guess, but I'm not convinced.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    It wasn't really an over-analyze. For a moment, I just thought you were implicitly hinting at it, rather subconsciously, but I don't think that way any more.
    Ah, ok. You did say that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Hm, so, you are a DD type, getting active early on to speed up the process. I wouldn't know about it since this is my first time seeing you play. That's why I put you in the second tier. Unless something new comes up, there is currently next to nothing reason to vote for either of low to mid tier suspects.
    Yup. Although DD tends to not discuss as much as accuse. XD I'm not really worried about you voting for me since your reasons weren't really sound. I was just pointing it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Josef K. View Post
    I basically agree with Haku, and I do not trust you on why you voted for Milly. I am sorry but the game so far you stand out to me.
    It's because I'm a superstar, love. Don't sweat it!

    Naw, I don't think that I've ever played with you. But yes, I do discuss a lot and don't really hold anything back. When I'm townie, it's easy to do those things like right now. I'm always aware that I'm taking a risk by posting a lot and throwing things out on the table, but I'm willing to do that in order to try and help people that are really suspicious come to light.

    "She stands out" is a bad reason. I think "she is trying to stay off the radar" is far more suspicious than actually throwing yourself into the game without fear of 'standing out'.

    And I'm sacrificing my early morning work out time for this, god damn it! I expect a few more people other than Haku and I to start standing out!

    ---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Sorry for not voting yesterday, I got high, thought I did, etc. I've been given another chance though, like a recovering heroin addict niichan kindly said to me he still believes in me. It was beautiful. Anyway going back to read some stuff I missed.
    I was still left-over high yesterday. I came to post here even though I said I'd be gone and this game is not easy when you're high... >_> EVERYONE looks bloody suspicious.

  19. #299
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,349
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game 25 - One Piece - Day 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    Was he innocent in the games you played with him? If that's the case, then no, he wouldn't even be bale to play like I just said. And it's true that I haven't seen his dynamics lately. He may have changed since I've been following him in the game. I haven't ruled out that possibility.

    And that's true. I dunno. I'll consider it I guess, but I'm not convinced.
    He was, in the one he looked active.
    When he stood back, he was a Mafia Boss/Lover in the other two.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    Yup. Although DD tends to not discuss as much as accuse. XD I'm not really worried about you voting for me since your reasons weren't really sound. I was just pointing it out.
    That's true
    Yep, convincing people to bandwagon you with that logic is near impossible and I wouldn't try it, anyway.

  20. #300
    MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Final Frontier
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,941
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game 25 - One Piece - Day 1

    I have a question for Kuro though on something he said during the day phase.

    Why did you not want to be recruited by the Mason?

Thread Closed
Page 20 of 90 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts