Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse Chapte 278 Discussion/ 279 Predictions

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapte 278 Discussion/ 279 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by nastazar View Post
    Incredible chapter.

So we got to know a bit of why Urokai and Jaruga betrayed the nobles simply because of the love of the Noblesse for humans.

The fight was amazing and Raizel shouldn't be able to live anymore after this fight since he used blood field and now blood wings. His last transformation looks amazing though, he really looks like a devil now. I believe Urokai and Jaruga will die, I've never seen Raizel this pissed even when he was fighting against Rostere.

I hope Raizel is going to die after this fight otherwise it would be bullshit. The guy hasn't even rested that long, he's using blood field and now ''Blood wings" (Let's call it like that), there's just no way he would be still alive after this fight but at least he's not gonna die alone, he's gonna bring those two elders with him.

I think the 5th Elder is going to flee the scene after that because M21 & Co. + Rael + Rajak, Seira, Frankenstein would be too hard to take on. She might even join Frank's team after meeting M21. She might not know that the Union aka Crombel is playing around with the hearts of her kind(werewolfs).

I doubt that another Union member will show up, they've sent 3 elders to investigate , the union is way too arr.o.gant to send some more. It's either gonna be Raizel dies along with Urokai and Jaruga and the 5th Elder joins Frank's crew or flees to the union and reports what she's seen.

Either way after Raizel's death, Lukedonia will completely send all of their mens i guess (all the other leaders.)

Artwise, I've noticed some disproportion on Raizel's body but the blood field was too amazing to look at that i completely forgot about the cons.

Oh btw, Why so jealous of humans, Urokai?
    Actually you can't tell the amount of lifeforce the "awakening" power truly requires compared to his destructive abilities. I wouldn't be that surprised if it actually costs more, restoring/creating something should be more difficult/costly than destroying.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Nast.J's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you saying that resting costs him more energy (drains his lifeforce more) than destroying (using blood wings/ blood field) or something else?
    I just want to make sure i understood your point before answering.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you saying that resting costs him more energy (drains his lifeforce more) than destroying (using blood wings/ blood field) or something else?
    I just want to make sure i understood your point before answering.
    No I was talking about that :
    http://www.mangareader.net/noblesse/262/17
    http://www.mangareader.net/noblesse/262/21
    He was already "exhausted" but I suspect this kind of power is more costly than any of his destructive ones.

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, yeah indeed. It might be true considering the fact that it was hinted but it was also suggested that in his fight vs Rostere , removing his seal and fighting like he did was dangerous as well. I think with the amount of data we have so far, we can't affirm which technique is the most exhausting but there's a good chance that we might get an answer to that in the future or maybe the author is going to leave it on the fact that they both affect the user's lifeforce and body without giving any more informations.

Interesting topic you brought up, I've never thought about that.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, my main thought right now is: "Please Raizel, live!"
    It would be too lame to make him die after a fight with such scums, so I believe Rai will live (in a comatose state or something). Well, I can guess Raizel isn't in immediate danger of losing his life just by using his powers to kill those 2 assholes simply by watching Frankenstein's reaction. If Rai was about to die, he would have done something... ANYTHING, right? So yeah, I believe Rai will live... at least a little longer.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    So they're really confident enough despite the fact they know he rested for a very long time. They seem to have a better knowledge of Raizel's condition than I expected. Ok they fought him in the past but still, to think that they guessed that 800 years of rest wouldn't be enough anycase. What Urokai said is strange, isn't hibernating meant recover for the Nobles ? Or does it have a side effect we don't know ? I thought that Raizel didn't rest enough but there is something else to the hibernation process ?
    Never mind that line. By re-reading I realized that I misinterpreted this page :
    http://www.mangareader.net/noblesse/278/4
    So actually they didn't fight him and used a sneaky move (like a poison or something) to get rid of him. Which makes more sense.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Raizel won't die he is the main stain of this manhwa that's why it's called Noblesse he will have to go back to his coffin and sleep for a good while and he will show up in the future once again to protect them but for the mean time after this frankie will try overcome and control the weapon and the rest will try and become stronger too

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WEERG View Post
    Raizel won't die he is the main stain of this manhwa that's why it's called Noblesse he will have to go back to his coffin and sleep for a good while and he will show up in the future once again to protect them but for the mean time after this frankie will try overcome and control the weapon and the rest will try and become stronger too
    You do realize that Noblesse doesnt automatically mean Raizel, it can change. A Noblesse can die, Urokai thought that he was dead too. Therefore, they might have thought that someone else became a Noblesse instead. If the Lord can be changed why not the Noblesse?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

You do realize that Noblesse doesnt automatically mean Raizel, it can change. A Noblesse can die, Urokai thought that he was dead too. Therefore, they might have thought that someone else became a Noblesse instead. If the Lord can be changed why not the Noblesse?
    You have a fair point but in the end it would be too easy for raizel to go down like this and i hope he doesn't die

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

I also hope he doesnt die but everything is pointing towards that. It would be unlogical if after all the ''You shouldn't break your seal'', '' your body isn't what it used to be'' , ''It's too dangerous to fight now, you should hibernate'' and ''the fights + awakening'' that Raizel stays alive. The story needs to advance and his death might be the turning point of the war for Lukedonia to go all out.
    Last edited by Nast.J; April 01, 2013 at 06:46 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Still, the manhwa would miss it's main character... and I just don't see it happening in any story.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Never mind that line. By re-reading I realized that I misinterpreted this page :
    http://www.mangareader.net/noblesse/278/4
    So actually they didn't fight him and used a sneaky move (like a poison or something) to get rid of him. Which makes more sense.
    I've been wondering about this; it says Raizel went into deep sleep after being betrayed by Roctis, but it seems he wasn't the only one involved since now Zargas and Urokai was part of it as well. It just didn't make sense as why Raizel had to generate lost strength through sleep when Roctis is still intact. Do I believe Roctis is stronger than Urokai and Zargas? Yes, but I don't think there is anyone who has a better potential in becoming strong than the Noblesse. There may be some who are more capable than Rai with his illness, but his peak should be unrivaled (unless another noblesse is involved). Thanks for shedding the light for me on this matter haha, was starting to doubt Franky ever being able to fight him(he did say he wanted to avenge Rai with Roctis' defeat).

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Raizel won't die yet, but he'll be in a bad state. If he was already in a coma before he rushed there and used bloodfield and the wings, then it might be "bullshit" but this way, no, I don't think so. He'll just be worse. He almost kinda fainted last time, now he may end up in coma.

And my sweet lord he's so freaking cool. Wings have killed it. I love the angel / valkyrie theme. This is too cool. But I'm really sad as well. I used to be a believer but yes, Raizel will die by the end of the manhwa.

What Urokai said is strange, isn't hibernating meant recover for the Nobles ? Or does it have a side effect we don't know ? I thought that Raizel didn't rest enough but there is something else to the hibernation process ?
    He meant how after hibernating the body takes time to become fully usable, Franky and people have commented on that a lot before in the series.

ex oriente lux

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 278 HQ by EGS

Now that was Epic! I really want to know Rocti's reason for his betrayal.

So WW lady has seen Rai before. Hmm......How about She takes Rai to other WW so that they can heal him?

Noblesse Forever!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I've always thought that since this Manhwa is called Noblesse rather than Raizel there is the possibility of the story continuing on with a new Noblesse after Raizel uses all of his life force (I've always expected the new Noblesse to be Shin Woo). It seems like we might be nearing this point.

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast