Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Gantz 380 Discussion/381 Prediction Thread

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 380 Spoiler Discussion Thread

What about the other 10 pages?

It's funny that Gonde can dodge a sword when it's like 60cm from him but not when Kurono is holding it at a way longer distance.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Otaku400's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

@GAT-X252
    Are you sure that gantz end in the next 3 Chapters?
    Someday a User will appear to save the whole Internet.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

382 or 383 is an odd number to stop a series...think he may make it til 400
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously, why showing those annoying people ? I can understand showing Katou, Tae, Kurono's idiotic father, you know people who knows him, but why show the others ? Way to waste panels honestly

Seems Gonde is done for at this point, I don't think it will end in the next chapters, I think it can be dragged till chapter 400... Unless Oku somehow introduces vampires again, but I doubt, doesn't seem we will see them... A shame

As for those hating Kurono being strong... Give me one single reason he shouldn't be strong seriously ? The guy is focused, have a very good reason to fight, extremely motivated, fought against countless aliens, trained very hard with the suit and weaps, why would he be weaker than Gonde ?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Seriously, why showing those annoying people ? I can understand showing Katou, Tae, Kurono's idiotic father, you know people who knows him, but why show the others ? Way to waste panels honestly

Seems Gonde is done for at this point, I don't think it will end in the next chapters, I think it can be dragged till chapter 400... Unless Oku somehow introduces vampires again, but I doubt, doesn't seem we will see them... A shame

As for those hating Kurono being strong... Give me one single reason he shouldn't be strong seriously ? The guy is focused, have a very good reason to fight, extremely motivated, fought against countless aliens, trained very hard with the suit and weaps, why would he be weaker than Gonde ?
    don't forget his fearlessness since a young age...that is what kato is seeing in those memories....

hell...I think shorty alien is/was just as strong as gonde...remember shorty was about to kill kei if it wasn't for the police intervention...

I got a feeling kei is going to spare gonde...him and kei are special beings from their races...different and strong...both can change their societies in these moments of conflict.kei showing mercy and gonde excepting it....

maybe in spite of the god aliens...prove them wrong...destiny bullshit
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Better people have fallen instantly. That's why.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member A_N_G_E_L's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It is good and normal that a character gets stronger and evolves so more he/she fights. But compared to other Gantzers like the ones from the American, Osaka or European teams, who have been a lot longer in the game - Kurono and his team are still pretty fresh. + Why should he suddenly be stronger than 10 or more veteran Gantzer who attacked Gonde at the same time? Or did Gonde suddenly got weaker? All those things are signs for a poor writing.
    Always thought that Gantz is a manga that leans towards a more realistic side(which made the whole thing scarier and more exiting)and not a generic superhero/shounen where the main character(s) don't die and constantly level up(sort of like a video game character)with every enemy they defeat.

Would make more sense if; Gonde already was weakened from the previous fights. Kurono in the game a lot longer(cleared at least 5 times). Kurono using some fancier equipment(like the Z-gun and the Hard-suit) and(what I was hoping to see the most!)fighting together with Katou and maybe the rest of the team, as some sort of highlight/friendship battle.

I agree with you on the random people thing. It is okay to show their reaction once, but not in every chapter! Personally want to see the reaction of the people that are important to the story.

Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Otaku400 View Post
    @GAT-X252
    Are you sure that gantz end in the next 3 Chapters?
    His wife (Satomi Oku) said Gantz ends with volume 37.

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

@ANGEL: I doubt the other technology would really help here. Gonde is way too fast for the H-gun to be of any use and the hard suit is too big and slow One thing I love is that Kei's suit is bulking up like crazy to stop Gonde's attacks. He's like a big veiny balloon now lol.

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

@GAT: Any word on what's next? And his surname is Oku? Wtf. I thought it was Hiroya.

Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

-I don't think the hard suit is really that heavy, i mean, the gantz suit is adapted to lift heavy ammounts of weight, also, remember that zaibatsu dude that fought those 2 elite soldiers with the hard suit arms, they were pretty fast too.

-Only rumors, some french publisher said that gantz will continue after a break and that Oku was going to write another manga, who knows? Maybe he is gonna write a sequel, Gantz it's very profitable.

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I didn't mean that it was heavy. Oka Hachirou was still very agile with the suit on, however Kei is just barely able to dodge Gonde's attacks as it is. Would not be possible in a massive Hard Suit :'( If it was a regular giant there'd be no problems but is Gonde we're talking about! He's insanely fast compared to anyone else we've seen.

As for the future of Gantz... now would be the perfect time to launch a new anime while Oku goes on a break. Fingers crossed for that

I would hope he attempts some sidestories or something for Gantz in the meantime but I guess it doesn't really matter. Something new would be good too.

Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

The thing with the hard suit is that you don't need to dodge anything, you can just block the blows with the arms since they have propulsors that are pretty fast.

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I guess.

Maybe the Americans should have had one on standby. Bad luck.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Being longer in the game =/= being strong. Nishi is the bext example for that, being killed in the very early chapters despite his experience and sneakiness, while someone like Kurono survived without the suit back then...

Osaka team would've never won, because they were selfish bastards basically... No teamwork, only selfish bastards... You get the rest
    American team... Why they should be stronger again ? Do we even know what drives them to fight ? Do they have the same motivation as Kurono ?

This isn't new, Kurono is a bit special, Katou considered him his idol when they were children, Kurono simply rediscovered that part of him thanks to Tae now

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Otaku400's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

In three Chapters vol 37 ist complete?
    Than the Volume has 6 Chapters?
    The Rumors about the break mhh how will Oku Continue this Gantz Manga?
    I think he will make a new one after this.

Why can the Gantz Katana stop Gondes Foot but break in the Rom Mission by a weaker Alien?
    Someday a User will appear to save the whole Internet.

New Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast