Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Yes/No?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 50.00%
  • No

6 50.00%
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Biggest mistake a character has ever done in this manga?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Biggest mistake a character has ever done in this manga?

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Because he is still the leader of his clan, which likely represents the majority of Uchicha alive?
    So what? How many Uchiha and Uchiha leaders (including the parents of Madara and Hashirama) have died in that war? If they look down on a man for killing Madara in a FAIR FIGHT then they are scum... This comes even more in effect when you consider Samurai/ninja mentality where if they FAIL or they are left alive after a defeat they kill themselfs as the lost the honor... No Hashirama should be respected for it...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Rikudo senin not creating master balls for the bijuus and letting them roam free or making them into mini satellites orbiting the moon and hyper beam whenever godzilla attacks

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Because he is still the leader of his clan, which likely represents the majority of Uchicha alive?
    He himself stated most people in his clan wanted peace and wouldn't avenge his death. The Uchiha were defecting, the Senju were beating them easily. They could choose between making peace with the Senju or just being eradicated before Konoha is founded. The most powerful clan in the world was offering them peace, protection.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't post that sentence to make you interprete it in some mysterious way.

Nieuwsgierig:
    I see nothing about "most" in this flashback, would you provide me with that panel please. It may have been most later on, when they did actually combine their clans, but not right now.

xXan
    So what? He's still their leader, killing him off might have send the wrong message. It could be another one of those parallels to the current happenings with Naruto trying to break that circle of hatred, here it's Hashirama trying to befriend Madara despite every little shitty move he tries to destroy the Senju clan. As many good willed Uchicha there were, there could just as many Izunas available.
    Last edited by Schabrak; March 26, 2013 at 09:05 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/624/17 -> No one in the clan would want vengeance.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Schabrak

Look at the above link... Its made clear nobody is going to avenge him... Even Madara claims so... Look at Hashirama's face when he yells at Tobirama to stop... Its clear he was emotional over his BFF that was the problem not the clan leader...

Also i can understand atempting to brake the chain of hate but not when you are in that situation. Now when you can end up with a lot of deaths of you own clan. That was not a clan, that was 1 single insane individual. Madara was out of his mind, he was SICK. He needed to be stoped.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    I am refering to this:
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/624/17

If only Hashirama allowed Tobirama to kill him right there and then...
    That would mean:

1-No Madara Hashirama big fight.
    2-No Tobi.
    3-No Pein.
    4-No Uchiha masacre (they got pushed to far after it was asumed they summoned the Kyuubi or something like that).
    5-No death of a ton of Jins.
    6-A lot of villages would not have lost the biju balance as they lost said jins.
    7-No Minato and Kushina death.
    8-No Sarutobi ending up dead (Minato would be there).
    9-No Hell that Naruto had to go trough.
    10-No Itachi sacrifice.
    11-No Sasuke going nuts.
    12-NO END OF DAYS that we have curently in the manga.

And a lot more... The list is BIG... Of course Naruto would not be who he is today and Gaara would be probably lost and so a few others but hell...
    And how exactly do we know that killing Madara then and there wouldn't have triggered something even worse? Hashirama clearly had concerns, so its impossible to tell if another course of actions would have made everything nice and dandy.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    The events leading to Tobi heavily outweigh any kind of positive aspect of this manga
    Naruto's personality in Part I is worth keeping Madara alive though. I mean, out of every character it was Naruto who managed to changed people for the better by either relating to them or having a worse childhood than them, making them realize something. Plus, by keeping Madara alive Hashirama set in stone the unification of the hidden villages, though it remains to be seen whether it's temporary or permanent. After fighting together, the villages will most likely start to get along, especially when they realize they're just the same.

Naruto Part I is the only one who's had more positive influence on the manga than Madara.

Reviewer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member otomo20's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Without madara the uchiha wouldnt have turned against the senju, Madara kept telling them how the senju would oppress them and this in turn caused them to act in a suspicious way, forcing the senju to segregate them, if Madara had just died there wouldnt be a valley of the end and mito wouldnt have had to seal the kyuubi.

I cant see how getting rid of an enemy who keeps trying to kill you is a bad thing, Hashirama showed him mercy many times but by that point Madara had proven that he was beyond help and Hashi should have just ended him, I am sure he killed countless fodder Uchiha, but when it comes to madara suddenly he cant?

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Uchiha didn't turn against the Senju. In fact, Uchiha and SEnju got along even with Tobirama pushing Uchiha away until the elders stripped away Uchiha's political equality or power. Madara turned into an enemy AFTER the Uchiha turned their backs on him, attacking Hashirama and Konoha. Until then, Madara got along with the Senju and Konoha as whole.

And from the looks of it, Hashirama spared Uchiha whenever he could, rather than having them killed. I doubt Hashirama would have killed the Uchiha in cold blood, like Madara assumedly did to Senju.

I still think Hashirama made the best choice in letting Madara live.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    I am refering to this:

If only Hashirama allowed Tobirama to kill him right there and then...
    That would mean:

1-No Madara Hashirama big fight.
    2-No Tobi.
    3-No Pein.
    4-No Uchiha masacre (they got pushed to far after it was asumed they summoned the Kyuubi or something like that).
    5-No death of a ton of Jins.
    6-A lot of villages would not have lost the biju balance as they lost said jins.
    7-No Minato and Kushina death.
    8-No Sarutobi ending up dead (Minato would be there).
    9-No Hell that Naruto had to go trough.
    10-No Itachi sacrifice.
    11-No Sasuke going nuts.
    12-NO END OF DAYS that we have curently in the manga.

And a lot more... The list is BIG... Of course Naruto would not be who he is today and Gaara would be probably lost and so a few others but hell...
    10. No itachi sacrifice.
    - no. In fact, maybe there's no itachi at all. The uchiha will be doom and become an history. The senju would annihilate them before founding the konoha.

11. No sasuke going nuts.
    - just like my above post, there will be no sasuke at all.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    And how exactly do we know that killing Madara then and there wouldn't have triggered something even worse? Hashirama clearly had concerns, so its impossible to tell if another course of actions would have made everything nice and dandy.
    Nice and dandy? Most defenetly not. Nothing in this ninja world is "nice and dandy" ... Hashirama did not whant him dead because of his "love" for his BFF. It was not about what the clan would do..

Look at this page:

Look how Hashirama reacts. That is not the reaction of a leader protecting his clan. Its someone driven by his emotions for a friend. Later yes he does state how the clan would bla bla... Madara contradicts him and i agree with Madara... There is no way the clan would do shit.

Now can i gues the exact repercursion Madara ending up dead? Not really but could it really be worse then the end of the world as it is curently in the manga? Madara was even "dead" for a long time to the point he showed his face again and the world was just fine... Only when Madara's puppet (Obito) started doing shit is when crep started to happen.

@marshall313

Quote Quote:
    10. No itachi sacrifice.
    - no. In fact, maybe there's no itachi at all. The uchiha will be doom and become an history. The senju would annihilate them before founding the konoha.
    Why would Hashirama anihilate them when he kept trowing peace oferings and accept all the Uchiha who where leaving the clan? No reason for this to happen. They would know they are as good as dead and accept to join the most powerfull clan around... You know that saying "when you can't beat them, JOIN THEM".

Quote Quote:
    11. No sasuke going nuts.
    - just like my above post, there will be no sasuke at all.
    I strongly disagree with Hashirama going nuts and comiting genocide... There is no way in hell he would do that.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Naruto's personality in Part I is worth keeping Madara alive though. I mean, out of every character it was Naruto who managed to changed people for the better by either relating to them or having a worse childhood than them, making them realize something. Plus, by keeping Madara alive Hashirama set in stone the unification of the hidden villages, though it remains to be seen whether it's temporary or permanent. After fighting together, the villages will most likely start to get along, especially when they realize they're just the same.

Naruto Part I is the only one who's had more positive influence on the manga than Madara.
    Im not saying Tobi is a positive influence, i meant that the events leading to him cannot be matched by anything good that has happened. The whole "every action = equal reaction" stuff haha.

I seriously doubt that we will ever see Part I Naruto ever again, i mean, the Manga is getting wrapped up and unless Naruto has a personality disorder it wouldnt be a nice ending to have Naruto be like that (as epic as he used to be! )

We can hope for better character dev on Naruto i suppose, or the Manga to go longer than the war.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

well , there is no gurranti that Uchiha would accept Senju after killing Madara .....

They are Uchiha , if they don't see any hope , they want to take down their enemy with any cost ..... just like Sasuke father and the uchihas , they had no real chance and they knew it but they keep their path till the end ....

maybe after Madara death , they had no power to kill Hashirama but they could continue partizani war and kill as many as senju they can .....

well , for Uchiha , the moment they choose Madara as their leader , was worst choose .... for Madara , when he stoped Hashirama ....

he was strog fighter but has not leader quality .....
    خداحافظ

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the question to be discussed should rather be weather Tobirama could've gone over his hatred towards Uchiha. We still don't know how Hashi died and when exatly Tobirama became the Second. But Tobiramas segregation might have caused the same uprising in the Uchiha clan even without Madara.

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast