Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Valar Morghulis

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Justin Bieber signed up on MH forums

Quote Originally Posted by Nast.J View Post
    hehehe, don't worry even if it was someone you liked , i would have still been cooler!
    Interesting. You have a lot of self esteem don't you?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Nast.J's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Interesting. You have a lot of self esteem don't you?
    Actually I've never shown myself as an arrogant person but i do sometimes believe too much in my capacities. But I hate arrogant peoples, for instance let's take '' a football/soccer game'' if i see someone who talks too much about how good he is, i'll get really pissed and prove him that there's better than him just to make him learn his lesson and if i'm not enough to handle him, i'll motivate my entire team so that we can beat his team .

But yeah i was just kidding on that post, I'm not arrogant neither do i have a lot of self esteem. I believe i'm a normal person with qualities and weakness although it would be cool if i was perfect but that would remove all the fun, wouldn't it?

What about you? How would you consider yourself? (I'm bored so speak as much as you want )

Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Plans? I'll be stuck at my university's library to study for my first final exam on Monday. Probably from 9 am to 10 pm the whole weekend.

What about you?
    Oh Good luck with your exam tomorrow then, those sure are long days you're studying .

I was at work yesterday, today I'll chill at home until the afternoon then hang out with some friends.

Quote Quote:
    I've also been playing miniclip 8ball pool multiplayer too much right now, any challenges ?

None from me, sorry. What other games are you playing?

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

What about you? How would you consider yourself?
    Nothing out of the ordinary I'd say. Just an "Otaku" who is silent in public but always on a rampage within his own mind.

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Oh Good luck with your exam tomorrow then, those sure are long days you're studying .

I was at work yesterday, today I'll chill at home until the afternoon then hang out with some friends.

None from me, sorry. What other games are you playing?
    I don't play any games atm except 8ball pool. Dunno why but i got bored of games for a while now. Are you playing any games in particular?
    Ah work sucks unless it's something you really enjoy but at least you chilled at home and had fun with some friends. My exam was not that hard but not easy either, i fucked up in many questions and i actually don't know what i'll get, i hope i'll pass since this course is pretty hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Nothing out of the ordinary I'd say. Just an "Otaku" who is silent in public but always on a rampage within his own mind.
    Hahaha, it's actually pretty common. People that don't speak much in public tend to keep everything to themselves and think so much more than those who speak what they think, an easy solution would be to stop being silent and say what you think or at least express it depending on what kind of thoughts obviously :P

Gosh, now that i realize i'm too lazy to post what i thought about Noblesse's and ToG's chapter. But i definitively changed my avatar I'm also eager to read One Piece's new chapter who's coming out in 2 days.I've also started the manga called ''Kingdom'' and ''Girl's of The Wild'' recently, they're pretty good and i managed to catch up! I'm now on the look for new mangas/manhuas/manwhas but they have to be real good, any recommendations ?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't play any games atm except 8ball pool. Dunno why but i got bored of games for a while now. Are you playing any games in particular?
    Ah work sucks unless it's something you really enjoy but at least you chilled at home and had fun with some friends. My exam was not that hard but not easy either, i fucked up in many questions and i actually don't know what i'll get, i hope i'll pass since this course is pretty hard.
    I'm not playing any games at the moment besides those on my phone; which are usually 4 pics 1 word and Temple Run 2. Other than that, I don't even remember the last time I played a video game. My job can be enjoyable sometimes, I'm friends/friendly with a quite a bunch of people there, so seeing them at work makes it more interesting and enjoyable. I've not been hanging around with friends as much as I'd like, so it wa nice to just take the time out, not really do anything special but just hang.

Oh, that's not good to hear. I hope you get good results then. How much do you have left to do before the end of the year?

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks i hope i will get good results as well . I'm finishing the 22nd of this month, it's so close that i can breath vacation!

I agree on the fact that having friends at work makes it more enjoyable. Temple Run 2 is awesome and 4 pics 1 word too sadly my phone memory isn't that big so i can't use too many apps.

I forgot to ask but how did you learn french?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks i hope i will get good results as well . I'm finishing the 22nd of this month, it's so close that i can breath vacation!

I agree on the fact that having friends at work makes it more enjoyable. Temple Run 2 is awesome and 4 pics 1 word too sadly my phone memory isn't that big so i can't use too many apps.

I forgot to ask but how did you learn french?
    22nd isn't too far at all. Do you have any vacation plans once you're done? Going away somewhere to celebrate finishing the year perhaps....

Yes, that's definitely true; especially on occassions where you turn up to work and you're not in a particularly happy mood, so they help to cheer you up and cracking a few jokes along the job makes the time go by swiftly. Regarding Temple Run 2, I recently found out my older brother had better stats than me in the game( high scores, longest run, most coins, etc), and that was with less than half the amount of games I'd played. First I lol'ed, then I serious'ed . Now every game is about beating his top score and getting to 10million.
    4pics 1 word is a good challenge, there are words that come very easy to some people and harder to others. Before the app update, I had "completed" the game with using minimal coins, but now it's a bit more tricky but good thing I have a large group of friends who all play it. But many of them seem to be moving onto Candy Rush(sp?), which apparently is the latest craze.

French is a national language in my country; Congo. We were a belgian colony, so that's the reason.

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah congo, i had many friends from there! No wonder you speak french perfectly. I assume you moved from there?

As for me no plans for the vacations. I'll probably enjoy the summer in my city.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Which is that then? Sorry if it was mentioned before...

And I wouldn't say perfectly, I have to use spellchecker to ensure it makes sense. The quality of my french has been decreasing for the last decade or so.

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

You mean which city? or something else? The city's named Ottawa which happens to be the capital of Canada.
    Last edited by Nast.J; April 25, 2013 at 09:09 AM.

Your best Friend 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mango and watermelons are just delicious

You're a ToG fan and you're rooting for german teams? I love you more and more

just had to check out your place, I feel like I found a new awesome person~

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post

. Tower of God is simply amazing! German teams as well :P
    Last edited by Nast.J; April 25, 2013 at 06:47 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post

I've been kicked to the curb...damn you nast

stole my niichan away...

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, we could share nichann! you get him from monday to wenesday and i'll get him from friday to sunday. Thursday will be nichan's rest day

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast