Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Valar Morghulis

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Nast.J's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Justin Bieber signed up on MH forums

Alright, i got some questions to answer

@goldb
    Favorite story line in One Piece : I really liked the War, there were many good fights altough i wanted to see more from PhoenixMarco and some other pirates, many touching scenes and some humor, every recipe for an amazing arc.

Favorite female character : My favorite would be : Catarina Devon just joking she's so ugly! I guess i'd say either Bonney because she makes me laugh and eats like a pig (kinda like the male version of Luffy) and maybe Hancock because she makes me laugh and she has a strong personality but has a soft side as well.

@jorped: Man, don't you like Justin Bieber? He's so awesome! Are you one of those hater ? Never say Never man, maybe one day you'll like him i'm just joking, i'm not a fan even though i occasionally listen to some of his songs (if they're good) but i do that for every artist out there, i don't hate if there's a song i like i'll listen to it and that's all. I guess i don't look at the person singing but i just listen to the music. I guess that title was just a way to attract as many readers as possible.

My favorite series right now are Game Of Thrones, Vikings and maybe the Walking dead (even though the last episodes were horrible and the plot is becoming bad right now) that's the series i watch and they're my favorites. Sometimes i do watch Arrow or Vampire Diaries but only when there's nothing on TV. I don't watch many series i'm a harsh critic.

@Kyouria I'm reading Tower Of God, Ability, Noblesse, The God of High-School, Magician, Peak, Green Boy. My favorite is Tower Of God, the universe is so huge, the concept of the tower is amazing and i like that the story is focusing on many protagonist instead of one.
    Last edited by Nast.J; March 30, 2013 at 08:46 PM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kyouria's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I love drama's (stories) like that! It gives every character time to shine. I should get to ToG and Noblesse. When I did read a bit of it, it was good. But I stopped. What do you like best about ToG?

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Each character has it's own story and we're not following one guy's stories like in most mangas or manwhas, the story revolves around many characters that are linked to each other in some way. You can identify yourself to many characters, there's alot of funny scenes as well as serious scenes and the thing i like the most is that the author interacts with us by posting his thoughts on why he did that on the story at the end of some chapters. I feel like he really likes interacting with the readers, plus he shares tons of background informations about characters that he wouldn't have time to share in the actual story.

And the plot is way more complicated than any other story you could find, it's unpredictable and it's what i like the most. You should really try it!

MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nastazar View Post
    Alright, i got some questions to answer

@goldb
    Favorite story line in One Piece : I really liked the War, there were many good fights altough i wanted to see more from PhoenixMarco and some other pirates, many touching scenes and some humor, every recipe for an amazing arc.

Favorite female character : My favorite would be : Catarina Devon just joking she's so ugly! I guess i'd say either Bonney because she makes me laugh and eats like a pig (kinda like the male version of Luffy) and maybe Hancock because she makes me laugh and she has a strong personality but has a soft side as well.
    The war was indeed awesome but since it was mostly a showcase of certain powers, I'm not overly disappointed with not having seen extensive battles. Otherwise it would've taken a lot longer to complete than it did in the end. As Oda had previously said, the war was just a stopover and there will be bigger and more badass battles in the NW.

I do like Bonney too, Hancock is a good character because of her interactions with Luffy and because she's a strong Shichibukai/ pirate captain/ empress; pick your reason Dunno who mine would be though.

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Exactly what i was thinking but it still makes me sad since we're going to have to wait a long time before seeing a new war as big as the MarineFord's one, especially at the rate the manga is going, unfortunately...

I've never been that much of a fan of Bonney and Hancock so it was hard for me to decide too. But i tried answering and since there's not even many females in One Piece, it was kinda easy. I guess i would prefer Hancock for her interactions with ''Luffy'', i'm not a fan of her powers though.

Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

I think potentially, the next wars we could see is the big war for One Piece in the end or maybe something between 2 yonkous.

Her df isn't anywhere near my favourites list, it was just done to better fit the role of Gorgon Sisters. She's a good fighter though, and held her own in the war at Marineford. Also Robin had been good female character and I also dig Sadichan; her squealing at people in pain and sadism are just too funny to see.

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    I think potentially, the next wars we could see is the big war for One Piece in the end or maybe something between 2 yonkous.

Her df isn't anywhere near my favourites list, it was just done to better fit the role of Gorgon Sisters. She's a good fighter though, and held her own in the war at Marineford. Also Robin had been good female character and I also dig Sadichan; her squealing at people in pain and sadism are just too funny to see.
    There might be a bit of a war sooner than we expect it considering the latest chapter. But i totally agree, i see one war opposing yonkous pretty soon and then the final war. I guess Oda might try something special at chapter 1000 .

I still wonder how long will OP last, i hope it won't take too long and that all those years will be worth it. I could perfectly see Oda trolling us at the end on what is the One Piece.

Btw, What do you think is the signification of the ''.D" or '' Will of the D''?
    Last edited by Nast.J; April 10, 2013 at 11:27 AM.

Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nast.J View Post
    There might be a bit of a war sooner than we expect it considering the latest chapter. But i totally agree, i see one war opposing yonkous pretty soon and then the final war. I guess Oda might try something special at chapter 1000 .

I still wonder how long will OP last, i hope it won't take too long and that all those years will be worth it. I could perfectly see Oda trolling us at the end on what is the One Piece.

Btw, What do you think is the signification of the ''.D" or '' Will of the D''?
    War at chapter 1000? It will probably be done by then...I hope. There may be small battles, but I think there will only be one more war. Otherwise it'd take too long. We've already seen how long Marineford took.

I think we'll be reading OP well into our 30s; which is like 5years+ for me.

Regarding the last paragraph, I'd like to direct your attention here. Read this theory and let me know what you think. Because my thoughts on the "Will of D" are similar, though I can't still venture a guess as to what "D" stands for. Maybe the name of the Ancient Kingdom. :

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

No i meant something huge for that symbolic chapter 1000, not a war of course :P I think there will be the final war which is going to be the biggest, the rest are basically going to be mini-wars who won't last long.

I've read that theory on mangaone not long ago, it's impressive although i doubt Oda would go this far. In my mind, Oda is a genius but who likes to keep it simple, he likes foreshadowing but giving us hints as well, he likes to mess up with our minds too just like he did right now with
    Spoiler show
    but i believe the D has something to do with ''Dreams'' or ''Dreaming of the impossible'' and that Oda is going to amaze us when everything's going to be revealed, he's probably left us so many hints that we just didn't thought they were hints, the conclusion is gonna be shocking yet simple. I'm looking forward to it!

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh good... No JB... No shitstorm then...

I'm a bit late but still... Welcome to MH! \o/

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

I think i've made many girls mad because i wasn't the real JB. Oh well, im cooler anyways!

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think i've made many girls mad because i wasn't the real JB. Oh well, im cooler anyways!
    I don't like this guy. So I think you being cooler than that guy is a given.

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

hehehe, don't worry even if it was someone you liked , i would have still been cooler!

Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

No i meant something huge for that symbolic chapter 1000, not a war of course :P I think there will be the final war which is going to be the biggest, the rest are basically going to be mini-wars who won't last long.

I've read that theory on mangaone not long ago, it's impressive although i doubt Oda would go this far. In my mind, Oda is a genius but who likes to keep it simple, he likes foreshadowing but giving us hints as well, he likes to mess up with our minds too just like he did right now with
    Spoiler show
    but i believe the D has something to do with ''Dreams'' or ''Dreaming of the impossible'' and that Oda is going to amaze us when everything's going to be revealed, he's probably left us so many hints that we just didn't thought they were hints, the conclusion is gonna be shocking yet simple. I'm looking forward to it!
    I don't think the guy who wrote the theory is far off from what Oda has actually plan. Though I agree that the big reveal will most likely be shocking yet simple and that he'd already dropped hints all throughout the series.

Anywho, any plans for the weekend?

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Plans? I'll be stuck at my university's library to study for my first final exam on Monday. Probably from 9 am to 10 pm the whole weekend.

What about you?

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

I've also been playing miniclip 8ball pool multiplayer too much right now, any challenges ?
    Last edited by Nast.J; April 12, 2013 at 06:36 PM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast