Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kimimaro vs. Pein (6 paths)

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kimimaro vs. Pein (6 paths)

@ninjabot

It does not matter what Kimi does. Its imposible for him to win asuming you allow Deva the IQ of a monkey... How hard would it be for him to notice Kimi is a melee type fighter? Deva can... Well you know FLY... With birds or by himself... Just go up, laught and w8 for Kimi to die or put him inside a small moon... Or summon the Mazo on top of him lol.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar
    And idk why you would even compare a nameless, wild, fodder bear that Genin Sakura took out with one kick to one of the most hax summons in the manga.
    I'm comparing them because they are roughly the same size and the dog hasn't shown any durability beyond that of your average giant summon. It can makem more dogs, sure. But Kimi can make more bones, so I don't get the distinction. That's just more dogs to kill.

Likewise, there's no need to stop any summon if Animal Realm is annihilated before hand. And since none of Kimi's attacks can be absorbed, if one of the paths tanks the blow from rapidfire bone bullets being launched at them, then that realm is destroyed and Kimi is still at an advantage.

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xXan
    It does not matter what Kimi does. Its imposible for him to win asuming you allow Deva the IQ of a monkey... How hard would it be for him to notice Kimi is a melee type fighter? Deva can... Well you know FLY... With birds or by himself... Just go up, laught and w8 for Kimi to die or put him inside a small moon... Or summon the Mazo on top of him lol.
    I don't think any of the paths can summon Gedo Mazo. I think that's Nagato specific. Maybe it's because it was busy absorbing Jinchuuriki during all of Pein's fights and thus couldn't be moved, or maybe it's because it has to stick it's rods inside of Nagato inorder for him to use them (if there are no Jinchuuriki to fuel it it needs chakra from it's summoner most likely. It is afterall a lifeless statue).

So in the end we have God Realm attempting Shinra Tensei (which was tanked by much weaker opponents), Gedo Mazo which likely isn't usable, Chibaku Tensei which likely wouldn't kill him with the combined usage of CS2 and bone armor (several thousand pounds of pressure was used against him already. Not to mention it's not the gravitational pull that crushes you. It's the rocks. He can definitely destroy enough rocks to where the rubble holding him against the CT isn't lethal), Banshou Tenin to pull him closer (only allowing him to erect his bones out and strike whichever opponent he was about to be pulled close to). Hell, if he was pulling toward himself he could just shoot his bullets at God Realm, using the Banshou Tenin's force to increase the destructive force and speed of his own bullets, leaving him no time to avoid.

And here's the best part: if he uses Chou Shinra Tensei, Kimimaro can just erect a bone tree miles underground, ride inside it, and COMPLETELY AVOID THE FORCE. Afterwards God Realm is useless for a good 10 minutes or so.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    I'm comparing them because they are roughly the same size and the dog hasn't shown any durability beyond that of your average giant summon. It can makem more dogs, sure. But Kimi can make more bones, so I don't get the distinction. That's just more dogs to kill.

Likewise, there's no need to stop any summon if Animal Realm is annihilated before hand. And since none of Kimi's attacks can be absorbed, if one of the paths tanks the blow from rapidfire bone bullets being launched at them, then that realm is destroyed and Kimi is still at an advantage.
    Did you forget that the dogs can't be killed by any conventional means? It was hit with a FRS(something that should have destroyed all of its cells and prevented it from moving), but it did nothing but split it up into more dogs. There are very few ways to permanently kill the dogs and Kimi doesn't have any of those ways. You can't kill the dogs from simply hitting it hard otherwise Naruto, Jman, and that Boss toad would have done just that. So unless Kimi has access to genjutsu, black flames that burn for 7 days and nights, a toad beat that can eat them, or something else that is extreme and very situational then Kimi is not killing those dogs.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@ninjabot

Quote Quote:
    I don't think any of the paths can summon Gedo Mazo. I think that's Nagato specific. Maybe it's because it was busy absorbing Jinchuuriki during all of Pein's fights and thus couldn't be moved, or maybe it's because it has to stick it's rods inside of Nagato inorder for him to use them (if there are no Jinchuuriki to fuel it it needs chakra from it's summoner most likely. It is afterall a lifeless statue).
    We could argue if Deva can or not but i am sure it can. Now summoning realm can 100%...
    Now use the dragon thing? Yeah that i can't say they can but they should be able to. Realms just need to provide chakra and get impaled. Even the dragon should be more then usable. Pein sends chakra to the realm and the realm to the statue.

Tobi can summon it like any other summon. Nagato can do the same. He never used it for the same reason why Tobi or Madara are not spamming Rinnegan jutsus... Or why Sasuke does not use Kirin anymore...

Quote Quote:
    So in the end we have God Realm attempting Shinra Tensei (which was tanked by much weaker opponents)
    ST would obviously have no effect on Kimi aside from trowing his arse back. Not that it needs to.

Quote Quote:
    Gedo Mazo which likely isn't usable
    Of course it is, no diferent then Tobi.

Animal Path: Kuchiyose Gedo Mazo

Then Nagato takes for the sky and laughts his arse off. When Nagato died the GM had what? 7 biju's in it? LOL complete stompage.

Quote Quote:
    Chibaku Tensei which likely wouldn't kill him with the combined usage of CS2 and bone armor (several thousand pounds of pressure was used against him already.
    You mean like the strongest bone that CRACKED under the stg of 1 single arm from Kimimaro? Just by pushing on Gaara's defence? Like lol... He goes splat like a champ...
    Even Kyuubi's 6 tails shield WAS BLEEDING DOWN WHEN HE WAS ON the moon... Not even crushed with more rocks...

Even the small sand stuff made him bleed like crazy:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/215/14
    Yes not fully transformed and he was able to take it but still...

Can you show me where it was stated:

Quote Quote:
    several thousand pounds of pressure was used against him already
    I hope you did not just made that up right? This is what was said:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/217/7

He did not even got to the 200 meters depth... You can clearly hear him from the outside... I asure you he did not have some super hight tech stero system... So he was close enough to the surfece...

Then you did not show me how Kimimaro does not need air to survive... Stuck under a TON of rock(like a mountain) and you don't get air.

Quote Quote:
    Not to mention it's not the gravitational pull that crushes you. It's the rocks. He can definitely destroy enough rocks to where the rubble holding him against the CT isn't lethal),
    Yes because Kimimaro now has the power of Kurama in 8 tails right? Nagato was going Oo at the fact that 8 tails was busting out...
    6 tails even shoot some bijudama's and it did shit nothing:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/439/5
    Oh and the magnetic (not gravity, Nagato does not control gravity as gravity can't push)does crush you, at least enough to make Kurama's 6 tails shield bleed down:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/439/6

If you expect me to belive Kimi can bust out of that... No way in hell. Something design to hold Kurama and somethign from where CM Naruto, Bee and Itachi would have no escape from is not going to allow Kimi to bust out. This is not just normal ground, this is more then that, the magnetic force would hold anything down there as they get covered by a MOUNTAIN, the force compacting the ground would give it greater density and so greater durability.

Quote Quote:
    Banshou Tenin to pull him closer (only allowing him to erect his bones out and strike whichever opponent he was about to be pulled close to).
    Yeah BT would not be a good idea... But it could work. BT then have that absorbing realm grab him (like it did to Naruto). ANY BONES WOULD BE ABSORBED and he would go out of chakra just about instantly. Game over. Anything that is made with chakra can be absorbed like oil...
    This would also be an easy way to win this. Absorbing Realm could also drain him even before he knows he knows he needs to pop the bones, he only needs a second.

Quote Quote:
    Hell, if he was pulling toward himself he could just shoot his bullets at God Realm, using the Banshou Tenin's force to increase the destructive force and speed of his own bullets, leaving him no time to avoid.
    BT can act just on 1 object. Kimi would be pulled but not the bullets. Of course if Kimi is already in motion the inertia would be transfered to the "bone bullet's" as they are shot. Thing is all Deva needs is absorbing realm in the way and its GG.

Quote Quote:
    And here's the best part: if he uses Chou Shinra Tensei, Kimimaro can just erect a bone tree miles underground, ride inside it, and COMPLETELY AVOID THE FORCE. Afterwards God Realm is useless for a good 10 minutes or so.
    ST is not good true. Thing is he does not need to. Also i don't belive it was 10 mins... It was SST, then Naruto poped there and some fighting and then he could use ST. More like 3-5 mins max.

Thing is going from poping his bones from some 2m underground tops (the sound could reach the surfece clearly and i am sure he was not yelling and he defenedly did not had some sound system) to poping those bones MILES (lol...) underground is not going to happen.
    Last edited by xXan; April 02, 2013 at 02:27 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

xXan

Quote Quote:
    ST would obviously have no effect on Kimi aside from trowing his arse back. Not that it needs to.
    Aren't you two exaggerating? One small Shinra Tensei easily crushed Hinata. Kimi-man maybe tougher than Hinata, but I don't see him surviving three of those small ones (Seeing as even Kakashi failed to tank more than two.)
    Last edited by KingOfNight; April 02, 2013 at 03:04 AM.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@KingOfNight

Kimimaro could tank Gaara's sand crush thing and an avalanche of sand falling on his arse. He also has insane regen from his CS + his keke that alows him to heal after bones pop out. ST should have no effect over him(in damage) or minor one at that.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Aren't you two exaggerating? One small Shinra Tensei easily crushed Hinata. Kimi-man maybe tougher than Hinata, but I don't see him surviving three of those small ones (Seeing as even Kakashi failed to tank more than two.)
    Gaara's regular sand coffin was strong enough to squash people to the point they splatter. Not only did this completely fail when he tried it on Kimimaro, he even failed a second time when he tried to use the souped-up Sabaku Taisō version and later Gokusa Maisō, which applies even more pressure.

Its save to say Kimimaro is nearly impervious to blunt force.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps both of you are right. I don't know that much about Kimimaro to be honest (since I skipped his fight with Gaara.) But for a Jutsu that easily defeated everyone it was used on to have no effect is hard if not impossible to believe.
    Last edited by KingOfNight; April 02, 2013 at 04:30 AM.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@KingOfNight

It did not defeat Naruto (even it was some plot no jutsu there). It defeated people that did not have strong durability. Even then Kakashi walked out a few of them.
    Even those big summons that where shoot a footbal field in distance trogh Konoha walls and only had broken bones. That would not be a problem for Kimimaro as we KNOW he can pop new ones.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Depending on the force used. It's not just Kakashi, there is also Choza who's known for physical might. He can pop out new bones, but at least he will be damaged.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@KingOfNight

Choza is known for physical might when he goes big. I don't remember any feats of durability from this dude when he is in normal mode... Now why did Choze decide to stay small? No idea.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

His normal size is certainly not small or weak. He should still possess some physical prowess...

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@KingOfNight

No more then any other ninja (like Kaksahi) with the exeption of more fat as protection lol.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ricardDvs's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

is this real life?
    u Mad?

http://i56.tinypic.com/2vxrrc6.png

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like