Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31

Thread: Naruto 626 Discussion / 627 Predictions

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 626 Discussion / 627 Predictions

Ok,so today is the day when the last chapter of volume 65 comes out. I hope there won't be surprises such as sudden breaks. I don't see any spoiler yet,that's not reassuring

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member videogamer64's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    Ok,so today is the day when the last chapter of volume 65 comes out. I hope there won't be surprises such as sudden breaks. I don't see any spoiler yet,that's not reassuring
    Today's the sat we learn Sasuke's new intentions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by videogamer64 View Post
    Today's the sat we learn Sasuke's new intentions
    f*ck no ... i wanna hear more from Tobirama
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So spoiler is out but thread is closed.
    "Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

If you have spoilers, send a PM to a MangaHelpers in charge of the section and/or a Global Moderator.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    I got a feeling that we might got more flashbacks from madara's side as how and when was the right moment that madara took hashirama'$ cell.
    It's not hard to take cells. There's blood and hair flying everywhere in this fight. The problem is how Madara escaped with Hashirama believing he was dead. I don't care if he's bad at it, Hashirama is a sensor-type and I don't care how awesome he is at everything, Mads isn't Orochimaru. I don't think he has an array of miraculous escape-no-jutsus. So it's either he copied Muu's splitting ability, or he did something wholly unexpected. Or Kishi just won't show us; I know I couldn't care less about Madara's story by this point.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheLuffySmile's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter! I am SO PSYCHED for their arrival at the battlefield! When they stood on top of their respective stone carvings, that was just awesome.
    The three brothers

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems that Sasuke finally got an ounce of intelligence. To be honest, my expectations were so low of him that I was completely certain that he will still whine about destruction of Konoha.

Funny. I'd say between the three Uchihas we have now, Sasuke seems to be more level headed, Madara a complete unreasonable idiot and Obito shoved the head up his ass far too deeply.

Yeah, Sasuke starts to be interesting now, looking forward to his next actions. YOU HEAR THAT DELBI?!

Regarding the Kages...Well, Madara and Obito are definitely screwed now, not only they're struggling against Naruto and Co, but now those 4 beasts, Sasuke, Orochimaru and Taka coming for their heads too.
    Last edited by IChallengeYou!; April 10, 2013 at 09:04 AM.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    This is the problem, I guess. Well, what was that anyway? What was tobirama took from them? Their political power? they got nothing to begin with, so how come they want something that it wasnt theirs to begin with? Are they being fired from their police job? No.

Just accept it already, they planned the coup because they're not contented with their current role in the konoha. They want something or the political power whereas they don't deserve it in the first. They really think that being an uchiha makes them above than anyone else. They're nothing but a greedy clan.
    Um, Tobirama wasn't the one who took their political power, it was the council. And as stated by the council, they were acting to "take back their political power", which would imply that they had indeed had some, otherwise they wouldn't have been capable of taking it back.

Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    of course it would make much more sense to you, no doubt about it.

i would rather like the translation from manga sites, specially when two of them mean the same thing. [Mangapanda] [Mangastream]

i cannot understand a single thing in Japanese, so i may be wrong. but i think you are talking about this post:

and when i match it with raw scan, i found few differences between them.

and even if it was only once, if you really think attacking on the village and the village leader doesn't affect the village, then there is no point in trying to make you understand.

and what is more irony is the fact that Madara had more hand in Uchiha massacre than Tobirama ever did.
    ... It makes more sense because Madara supposedly left the village to gain k=more power (the Kyuubi) and returned, upon which Hashirama killed him and the Kyuubi got sealed. How exactly does it make sense for Madara to have attacked a bunch of times with the Kyuubi, and nothing have come from it?

If you can point out how they were affected... And Madara didn't have any hand in it, beyond his manipulation of Obito.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Katea's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

Funny, Ino, Sakura, and Karin are still content to get his D.
    Are you a fortune teller or something? LOL Karin still likes Sasuke... ew. I really had a facepalming moment there . Oh well

sig by Yuri ♥

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Katea View Post
    Are you a fortune teller or something? LOL Karin still likes Sasuke... ew. I really had a facepalming moment there . Oh well
    Told you I would be right.

New Reply
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31