Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)

View Poll Results: The best part of the chap was ....?

Voters
190. You may not vote on this poll
  • The introduction of the contestants

9 4.74%
  • Luffy - The Gladiator

50 26.32%
  • Cavendish's entrance

7 3.68%
  • Rebecca's entrance

31 16.32%
  • The identity of Mr. Store

69 36.32%
  • Bellamy being alive

20 10.53%
  • Other

4 2.11%
New Reply
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 704 Discussion/ 705 Prediction

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece 704 Discussion/ 705 Prediction

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Astral_Shive's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 704 Spoiler Discussion

Bellamy???? Niiiiiceeee
    Hope we got to see some Sanji and Zoro action btw

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RichardMNixon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Who cares about Bellamy, I've been waiting forever to see the original Blackbeard crew in action.
    The Grain Pirates. Scourge of Spelt, Corsairs of Corn, Rogues of Rye, Buccaneers of Barley, the Freebooters of the Farmland.
    What reason is there to stop a man from sailing?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Astral_Shive's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, now that I saw the Blackbeard crew guy, I really don't care about Bellamy either lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shadoguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the looks of this, but since April just begun, and the source is from Arlong Park Forums, I'll hold my breath to whether this is fake or real. I still remember when they pranked me with female Luffy.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Bellamy reappears. Jesus Burgess comes in.. bet he will be hard to beat, even for Luffy.. or oh well, we will see actually. That Rebecca chick seems to have history with Doflamingo? Wants Mera Mera no Mi to take him out? Let me be the first one to say "Rebecca for Strawhats", anyone?!

Yet, I am not interested in another pirates.. but this Battle Royale makes it fast. Let's hope Luffy smashes his block C and wins. So 4 people will make it through? Really nice idea, Mr Oda. Finally not slowing something down, huh? But this will be a hella thing... I did not want Blackbeard's crew to get involved, this arc has many goals and stories to accomplish already.

And I bet Doflamingo family guys did not take part in yet. So I would go with Jesus Burgess vs MachVise as for the first fight. Luffy could fight off Dellinger.

Any ideas how Burgess got there? Wandering by orders of Blackbeard? I did not suppose this tournament to be known throughout the New World, my guess was that rather lucky fellas, who are on the island at the moment, will be the ones to take part in. Anyways, does not matter..

One more perception.. Burgess is the Captain of 1st Division. Sounds similar to someone's else's crew system, does not it? Just how much did he take from Whitebeard? Fruit, Islands, maybe crew system.. should already assume he took his members by force too.
    Last edited by llaubacher; April 03, 2013 at 12:19 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Black Beard Pirates Division 1 Captain, Jesus Burgess if its true then we can say BB have make his crew big like WB and dont have small crew like luffy

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Jesus!!!!!!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

So far each of One Piece's arc have involved 1 main villian, going forward in the New World we may see this change.

The introduction of Jesus Burgess and the introduction of page of the Cyborg in kaido's crew wreaking things up on the revolutionaries camp suggests that the dynamic of the new world is much more complex and we will see diff crew vs diff crew action. Jesus may wreak things up at Flamingo's camp!!

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llaubacher View Post
    Any ideas how Burgess got there? Wandering by orders of Blackbeard? I did not suppose this tournament to be known throughout the New World, my guess was that rather lucky fellas, who are on the island at the moment, will be the ones to take part in. Anyways, does not matter..
    BB pirates are looking for the strongest fruits, and all of them are very well known by the marine at least. Possibly that's why the disguise. Burges should have luck to be there for the tourney.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Woots! This chapter look hot! I bet that Bellamy is here to get one shot in the face again.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member DaoneLuffy's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Awwwwwww yeah, Bellamy returns, Jesus is in the house and do I smell a new crew member in Rebecca.............The Plot Thickens.
    Go get'em Madara!!!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llaubacher View Post
    wikia says - "He appears to be based off of Mexican wrestlers, as both his name and face mask are Spanish in origin." seeing the whole spanish theme for dresrossa,there could be some connection for burgess being there.
    Last edited by takneeque; April 03, 2013 at 12:40 AM.

15. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

When I was trying to match all pairings between BB pirates and straw hats, I was guessing: "Jesus has to match Frankie; both are big and built..." Maybe that fight could happen in the case the tourney gets interrupted. Anyway this arc seems to be a major issue. It's getting really interesting with all those staring characters in the scene.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

we already know who is the legendary gladiator is the blind old man and also i really think that the Mera Mera will get stolen by fairies either by Zoro ordering them to steal it for luffy

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

18. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast