Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: The best part of the chap was ....?

Voters
190. You may not vote on this poll
  • The introduction of the contestants

9 4.74%
  • Luffy - The Gladiator

50 26.32%
  • Cavendish's entrance

7 3.68%
  • Rebecca's entrance

31 16.32%
  • The identity of Mr. Store

69 36.32%
  • Bellamy being alive

20 10.53%
  • Other

4 2.11%
New Reply
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 704 Discussion/ 705 Prediction

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 704 Spoiler Discussion

Well not that we know it but it's an iteresting possibility. Anyway, it seems to be clear that the famous gladiator will appear in this arc. It's interesting also, to know that the tourneys are older than Dofly's guvernment.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vagabond87's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic. This arc will be more action-fight oriented than two last arcs. Just what I have been waiting for.
    This would be nice occasion to reintroduce capitan Kuro for example, I kind of liked him and just small detail that catched my eye when he fought Luffy- He was able to injure Luffy with his attack using hand/ leg(dont remember) so perhaps he might have Haki if Oda remembers about it. But probably he will be in picture when we will get to see Helmeppo(Kuro made his father lost hand and jaw).
    Lots of new names in this chapter- its very promising! I normally try not to point new nakama but this new girl is first person that really gaves me that feel and with fire logia she would really be some force.
    Hope that Sanji and Zoro will get some action as good as Luffy is going to get in this arc.. Time for all out fights of our strawhats.
    Jesus will be beaten by fat guy from Doflamingos crew(Wise-Marcho orMacho-Wise) - not killed coz it would be messing with Blackbeard but beaten, it would really hype Doflamingo pirates as crew as people who could have put up a battle with Emperors crew and in a way defeating them by strawhats would be step towards defeating their first Yonko more believable for me.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoguardian View Post
    I like the looks of this, but since April just begun, and the source is from Arlong Park Forums, I'll hold my breath to whether this is fake or real. I still remember when they pranked me with female Luffy.
    Don´t worry, April 1st is already over + we won´t try to ruin your enjoyment on the day One Piece comes out, that would be blasphemy

So, a few interesting developments we have. A ton of newly introduced characters, including Rebecca whose back story sounds interesting. Then of course 2 surprises with the comeback of Bellamy and Jesus Burgess (doubt Luffy is gonna fight him, too early) but the most interest thing to see will probably be Luffy´s behavior in this chapter.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So the blind man is the legendary gladiator right?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

"Former bounty hunter and mastermind behind blowing up a government facility, Abudhulla and Jet"

LOOOOOOL Why does a guy by the name of "abudhulla" has to blow things up? As a fellow muslim i should resent that. However, that made me laugh so hard. Who knew Oda thought of us like that hahaha... And no i am not offended i just had to point that out.

Interesting chapter though i want to see Luffy owning everyone. And this Rebecca girl sounds interesting that has a deep history with Doflamingo. Maybe Luffy will see something in her and may give her the mera mera fruit..What do you guys think?

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Jesus should be stronger than any of Dofla's henchman, or at least at the level of diamante, I guess. He's a captain of a Yonkou's division.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think kyro was part of roger's crew back in the day! anyways blind dude is kyro. settled. lol bellamy coming back is a disappointment... i thought he was eliminated?

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    i think kyro was part of roger's crew back in the day! anyways blind dude is kyro. settled. lol bellamy coming back is a disappointment... i thought he was eliminated?
    No, his bounty was still active which means that he was alive

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vagabond87's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

For people saying that Luffy will fight Jesus or fight and have real problems with him- he most probably wont fight him- someone else will take him out after close fight or he will get somehow disqualified- he might be a problem for Doflamingos/Diamantes plans.
    About Jesus and his strength I will say only that Ace was 2 years ago so strong that Blackbeard said that he is no match for Ace, not even close to being able to do anything against Ace. I know that he is one of Blackbeard top member but he still has lot to learn. Luffy now is at least as strong as Ace was when he died so still lots of catching up for Jesus to be able to fight Luffy and be real threat. Luffy is destined to fight his capitan so I cant see him having real problems with one of underlings.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

The interesting part with Jesus apparition is that the final one on one confrontation with Blackbeard pirates that was almost a given for some of us may be not that simple. Since we have the focus on 2 new characters, I guess they are good candidates for wining their groups with Jesus and Luffy that would make 4 (imagining they are in different ones). I guess that the 4 winners will fight the 4 Donflamingo family members in the 2d round.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Fixit's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy Jesus!! shit is about to get fucking serious

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yes, this is what I LOVE about this manga. The world and it's inhabitants are so extremely intertwined, and then Oda brings a little fan service with Bellamy, but I'm still looking for Don Krieg and Gin!
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I still think Luffy will eat the fruit by accident... Like always...
    And I agree... Rebecca for Nakama!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if Luffy's group C will give him any trouble or if he'll just Conqueror-Haki them down. Anyway, can't wait for those pictures! I want to see Rebecca and Luffy as a knight in shining armor!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

That sure was unexpected lol . I would have expected anything but not Bellamy appearing now I'm even surprised with Jesus appearance . Things are going crazy

New Reply
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast