Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: The best part of the chap was ....?

Voters
190. You may not vote on this poll
  • The introduction of the contestants

9 4.74%
  • Luffy - The Gladiator

50 26.32%
  • Cavendish's entrance

7 3.68%
  • Rebecca's entrance

31 16.32%
  • The identity of Mr. Store

69 36.32%
  • Bellamy being alive

20 10.53%
  • Other

4 2.11%
New Reply
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 704 Discussion/ 705 Prediction

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 704 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond87 View Post
    For people saying that Luffy will fight Jesus or fight and have real problems with him- he most probably wont fight him- someone else will take him out after close fight or he will get somehow disqualified- he might be a problem for Doflamingos/Diamantes plans.
    About Jesus and his strength I will say only that Ace was 2 years ago so strong that Blackbeard said that he is no match for Ace, not even close to being able to do anything against Ace. I know that he is one of Blackbeard top member but he still has lot to learn. Luffy now is at least as strong as Ace was when he died so still lots of catching up for Jesus to be able to fight Luffy and be real threat. Luffy is destined to fight his capitan so I cant see him having real problems with one of underlings.
    u know that Jesus would have become more powerful then 2 years ago. i m not saying that luffy will lose against him but he have become more powerful then before and will give problems if they fight

The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Some pictures are out, wow, just wow, seeing the classical scan look with those new characters sure reminds me of old times. One Piece is getting crazier and crazier, this is CHAOS right now.

So many things to predict and imagine, but I prefer to enjoy the show, as of now I can expect anything from Oda that goes beyond my wildest dreams.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

A little disappointed Bellamy is alive, I always thought that him dying was a good way to show that the pirates in the manga, especially Dofla, are indeed dangerous. But that is just a minor detail.
    Other than that the chapter sounds amazing and no matter how I look at it I can't help but make the comparison: One Piece has 3 pages worth of spoilers for just one chapter, whereas some other manga spolers are summed up with 3 sentences.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Shit just got real with this chapter. I admit I am a tad surprised to see Bellamy alive and here, I wonder if Sarquiss and the others are with him too. Funny thing is, after all this time, his bounty has only doubled and yet he used to make so much noise back then. Looks like he's here to win to prove something to Dofla for ditching him; with an "I've outgrown you" sorta statement.

Jesus Burgess appearing was definitely a fun surprise and him being division 1 captain( I guess Teach trusts him more than the others? dunno...). If you think about what Jinbei had said about the Blackbeard Pirates hunting for the strongest devil fruits, his presence at the tournament is not so surprising and could've been predicted.

So many new characters in this chapter and of course Rebecca will not just be a once named and forgotten one, she'll have a part to play here in this arc I think; seeing her grudge against Dofla. Though I imagine she's not the only person with a grudge against him lol.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Ehm, the fact that Bellamy is alive is known for a rather long time i thought, so i am surprised to see you guys surprised^^

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dragonballz66's Avatar
    Country
    Taiwan
    Post Thanks / Like

Rebecca is looking pretty hot! I am very excited for this chapter. I hope this arc will showcase how strong the SHs really are.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter sound amazing even though it's not even out yet.
    There are lots of characters in this chapter.
    Bellamy...I knew he was alive but I don't expect him to last very long in the tournament.
    Not at all surprised to see Jesus there at the tournament.Mera mera no mi is a powerful fruit,Blackbeard would definitely want it.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

so many characters!i know i am gonna like this arc more than any other till now.there are just too many loose ends,plot/character wise.it's gonna be
    so much fun seeing these things unfold.on top of that we have oda,the one man who can surprise the shit out of a corpse. and the chapter is not even out yet!! this feels exactly like the second half of "the dark knight". Oda sensei,ftw!!

Quote Originally Posted by Josef K. View Post
    Some pictures are out, wow, just wow, seeing the classical scan look with those new characters sure reminds me of old times. One Piece is getting crazier and crazier, this is CHAOS right now.

So many things to predict and imagine, but I prefer to enjoy the show, as of now I can expect anything from Oda that goes beyond my wildest dreams.
    just remembered this,"We adore chaos because we love to produce order - M C Escher."
    Last edited by takneeque; April 03, 2013 at 04:22 AM.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Voided's Avatar
    Country
    Latvia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we can forget for a while about the Law and their plan....Cause : Let's get ready to RUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuMble !

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akia999 View Post
    This chapter sound amazing even though it's not even out yet.
    There are lots of characters in this chapter.
    Bellamy...I knew he was alive but I don't expect him to last very long in the tournament.
    Not at all surprised to see Jesus there at the tournament.Mera mera no mi is a powerful fruit,Blackbeard would definitely want it.
    Great analysis, BB is collecting devil fruits and as you said Mera Mera is a very powerful fruit and by sending Jesus, Luffy will now have a greater reason to collect the fruit and thus prevent it from going to the BB crew. However, I can't see the SH just carry it around, someone is going to eat it and if that is Rebecca than she will probably join the crew.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Franklyn D. Kieran's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, I don't know why but something is telling me Luffy may not get the fruit, Jesus may get it for Blackbeard, which is all the more reason for Luffy to beat him later on. I hope he doesn't get it though (-_-)

This must be how Anti-Obito Theorists felt when Kishimoto revealed Tobi as Obito.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner yhzc's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

SOOO many new paths and sidestories! this is getting crazy

but it was something, I expected from the new world arcs. Each of them will have something from the past two years in them. now it's BB pirates and Belamie. There is so much going on now, I don't know where to start to try and predict something

I wonder, if luffy wants to fight in the armor...well of course he will. he didn't want to take it off in thriller barc either. I think somewhere in the tournament his armor will be destoyed along with his disguise.

Maaaan this chapter gets me so excited!

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i really think that the Toy Soldier will eat it hahahahah the toy soldier already said that he want people to laugh at him and making a toy soldier burn and return to normal will be funny as hell hahahaha

chapters out http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/704

Akainu has a mustache hahahaha

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner 12chris6's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 704 Discussion/ 705 Prediction

I hope Bellamy is in Block C so Luffy can One Punch KO him again.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 704 Discussion/ 705 Prediction

now after reading this chapter the blind guy is the Legendary Gladiator and after the lady gladiator explained how the legendary that gladiator is she said that he was only hit once and i think i know where and that is why the Legendary Gladiator is blind and also Dofla didn't exist in the kingdom 20 years ago (he made his name famous 10 years ago just like law said that Dofla's hard earned name for 10 years will be one in one night)

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast