Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Naruto 625 Review.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member RomeCity's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 625 Review.

I thought Hashirama Senju was telling the story about him and Madara Uchiha, did he mention the 3rd hokage and the 9 tailed demon fox somwhere in this flashback? I think i missed it.

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

Oh, So this site is jackin up names right now...LoL

Over 9000!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Madara only proved Tobirama keeps on spouting bigoted bullshit. Its completely evident the Uchiha have turned their back on Madara and his ideals, even Tobirama himself says so. Yet he keeps on with his "Uchiha may do this and maybe they'll do that"... which isn't any better then treating every Muslim as an potential terrorist.

You simply can't condemn many for the actions of a single person. Thats like if the police would arrest your whole family including aunts and uncles because your father happened to be caught drunk while driving... or some similar bogus.

Tobirama even admitted his knowledge about the Sharingan is based upon rumors, yet he acts as if it was some kind of fundamental fact.

Madara may not be innocent either, but at least his concerns where justified. There was no indication the Uchiha would try some shit on the village, but at the same time it was more then evident if Tobirama ever gets to pull the strings (which was highly probable) then things would start to go south for the Uchiha.
    You say that yo can't blame a group for the acts of an individual... Totally agree... BUT Tobirama didn't acted based on the actions of a single person( Madara) but based on the actions of a few individuals... But EVEN if Tobirama based his decisions as result of the actions of a single individual, how can it serve as an excuse for an entire clan rebelling against an entire village? Tobirama can be blamed for Uchihas rebelling, but his intensions weren't those.. We saw that he was caught surprised that it were his actions and decisions that led to the extermination of the Uchiha, but those weren't his intensions, his intensions were to give the Uchiha a role that they would excel, in protecting the village, maintainning theyr safety and order, while keeping them in the outskirts of the village... The Uchihas themselves felt opressed, while the rest of the village, apart from Danzo and the 2 councilors’, always viewed the Uchiha clan as a noble clan from the village, in fact, the feed back we have from the beggining of the series is that they were proud that the Uchihas were once a clan from Konoha, not being visible once there was distrust or any type of grudge towards the Uchiha… In fact, the only person we saw and was times and times again stated that suffer every kind of bitterness was Naruto, from the very beginning of the series, and we all know how it all turned out…

Madara’s concerns were at most JUST as justified as Tobirama’s… Anser me this, can you really trus someone who has just requested you brother to either kill himself or you? Even if he later prevented your brother to kill himself, and I already saw someone here asking this, would Madara prevented Hashirama from killing his own brother had him chose that option (of course we all knew, Madara included, that Hashirama woul never decide to kill his brother, but still, the question remains)? I highly doubt that, but of course, it’s just my opinion, you might think differently…

P.S. - One thing i forgot to mention, as is very important... As i started to mention in the beggining of my post, you can't condemn a group of people for the mistakes of a single person, with that i agree with you, so how is this a reason for the Uchiha to rebel on konoha for the actions of Tobirama alone? If we were to discover that Danzou used his influence on Uchiha clan in trigering them to rebel against the village, i honnestly wouldn't be surprised... And people are taking the words koharo's words when she said that they were "trying to regain theyr political power" as if it was something recent, but all we know is that the Uchiha clan didn't had any political power since the early years of the village (not in particular, we can assume they had as much influence in decisions making as much as the other clans os jounins)... The way i see it, it's not like they lost something recently and were trying to regain said thing... They were trying to be on top of everything in terms of power, making them look like the power hungry clan that we were led to bellieve, and by dooing this they sealled theyre fate... Of course, the killing of innocent children IS NOT OK... And mostly Danzo had qhat he deserved, i would say he even deserved to die in a more embarissing way...
    Last edited by da_ni; April 01, 2013 at 06:14 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Hyuuga_Mugen's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by da_ni View Post
    P.S. - One thing i forgot to mention, as is very important... As i started to mention in the beggining of my post, you can't condemn a group of people for the mistakes of a single person, with that i agree with you, so how is this a reason for the Uchiha to rebel on konoha for the actions of Tobirama alone? If we were to discover that Danzou used his influence on Uchiha clan in trigering them to rebel against the village, i honnestly wouldn't be surprised... And people are taking the words koharo's words when she said that they were "trying to regain theyr political power" as if it was something recent, but all we know is that the Uchiha clan didn't had any political power since the early years of the village (not in particular, we can assume they had as much influence in decisions making as much as the other clans os jounins)... The way i see it, it's not like they lost something recently and were trying to regain said thing... They were trying to be on top of everything in terms of power, making them look like the power hungry clan that we were led to bellieve, and by dooing this they sealled theyre fate... Of course, the killing of innocent children IS NOT OK... And mostly Danzo had qhat he deserved, i would say he even deserved to die in a more embarissing way...
    Well correct me if I'm wrong, but if they(Uchiha) go for Tobirama with Tobirama being a Hokage, wouldn't Konoha itself defend Tobirama? They'd be making enemies of every clan in the village, clans which would see an attack on the Hokage as a direct threat to their own way of life. It wouldn't be so easy to single out Tobirama, just think of leaf ninja as his ultimate defense. The guy only died when he gave them up and let Sarutobi & Co. get away.

The way I see it, madaras path is justifiable. Madara wanted Konoha to be a place where he could watch over his brother. That's what he said before it was even made explicitly clear that Hashi was a Senju. Now fast forward in time and that same Hasirama keeps banging on about how their dreams are almost realised.. Hold up.

No more killing kids... questionable check
    Relative peace with neighbouring clans... check
    Izuna?.... Ah that guy Tobirama killed, he was your bro right? I guess we can put his name on a rock somewhere and you can watch over that

After not being made leader that's practically what the guy's been left to deal with. Madara saw himself and Hashi as equals yet he was never rewarded equally for his efforts. They both wished to protect their brothers - Izuna dies, Tobirama lives. They both wished to protect their clans - Senju thrive under Hashirama, Uchiha thrive under Hashirama ~ That's gotta hurt. It must have gotten to the point where Hashiramas smile felt like a slap in the face, his entire existence became a shadow of Hashirama's and it was almost as if Hashi was the only reason people tolerated Madara being a part of Konoha. With this flashback coming to a conclusion I feel like I'm beginning to understand Madara much more when before I only saw him as a Leader of Uchiha and an anti-Hashirama. He's the bad guy I wanted Nagato to be, until he flaked it.
    "I'm livin' in that 21st Century,
    Doin' somethin' mean to it,
    Doin' better than anybody you'll ever see do it,
    Screams from the haters, got a nice ring to it,
    I guess every super hero need his theme music"
    Have you got the power to let power go?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member liangbi's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by otomo20 View Post
    Madara always knew what tobirama was like, he killed his brother after all and he hated him a lot, you can see that from the page before, plus its not like what tobirama said about the sharingan was very wrong, the uchiha were a little unstable.

sides what was I wrong in? madara was listening in and he did learn he wont become hokage, how am i wrong?
    Tobirama is wrong.. Itachi and Shisui both were uchiha and were true heroes. Also Madara should have trusted Hashirama and let time tell what will happen and leave the village if Tobirama is Hokage and gives reason for him to leave.. Guys at their level should differentiate between emotions and their actions
    "For every man there is a purpose which he sets up in his life. Let yours be the doing of all good deeds"
    PSN: triancirc

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2