Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 532 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 532 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by DraMas26 View Post
    Hollow has target hollowfication in it.

It bit Masaki.

Now Masaki should get hollowfied thus serving as the origin to Hichigo.
    Could this mean she'll fight Isshin as a Hollow next chapter? Maybe he'll greatly weaken her with FGT (though I doubt it because he supposedly cannot use bankai) and then Urahara will stop her Hollowfication?

I also don't understand how she thought she wouldn't get her arm ripped off, isn't her body just human after all? Or, she used Blut or Ryuuken's Reishi Armor.

But yeah this is interesting, I like how even Ichigo's Bankai resembles the "White" hollow.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Well that was a pretty human death, like killing a cow/horse with a bolt gun.

Hm what kind of facial expression is that on the last page? Happy or sad? Oo

And thanks Ryuken for doing nothing at all.
    Hes still waiting for his servants to get his armor ready

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Haddrell's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

What a ride… With such parents, I can see that Ichigo was given an amazing potential – not only when it comes to powers but also as a person.

Kubo the Tease was in action again.

Anyway, it is maybe even better if we don`t get some answers too quickly and can speculate using hints instead. Isshin`s Bankai can`t be used when he is seriously hurt. I don`t think Ichigo had that problem. It makes sense anyway that a Bankai is building on a Shikai – in other words, his Bankai would be fire based as well.

I wonder, have Isshin`s powers changed after he got them back? Or can he access two different kinds of Shikai and Bankai? Maybe such a thing is possible.

But even without his Bankai, I can see that Isshin was a strong fighter and the fight is very intense. Isshin showed his quality as a captain: not only when it comes to fighting but also his intelligence. I very much like him in this sub-arc.

Contrary to Isshin, Aizen knew immediately that the girl entering the fight is a Quincy. I find this interesting. On the other hand, I remember faintly that it was mentioned somewhere that Aizen was a teacher. I can`t find any proof right now but Aizen is definitely an intellectual, someone with a lot of knowledge. That he knows about Quincies makes sense.

Masaki has the bow of a beginner but I can see that she was indeed much more powerful than Uryuu was at her age. She is firing several arrows quickly and with ease. They seem to be fired nearly simultaneously. She is also doing this seemingly effortless and her arrows are very powerful.

But even more amazing is what Masaki is doing next. She grabs this extremely powerful creature, pulls it towards her, allows it to bite her and fires an arrow one-handed directly into his head. This goes far beyond what Uryuu did – not only at her age but since we have seen him. All of this happens as if it is done with ease. It is a well calculated move, executed with precision and skill. Amazing.

And she was telling her “aunt”, she is doing “baby-steps” when it comes to her training.

No wonder that Isshin was impressed and fell in love with her.

Hmmm.... maybe this is why Ichigo developed his hollow side later but I still think, the main reason was because of what Urahara did.
    A bond that transcends their feelings and lies; the willingness to put aside differences for the other's safety; an undying respect and caring for each other. Black and White; Yin and Yang; Shinigami and Quincy.
    Kurosaki Ichigo and Ishida Uryu

By Saiyan5ninetail

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    Not even one of em...Byakuya...Zaraki...Grim....Ulk...Aizen...Hichigo....some random hollows....not even a single "smart" performance from him, only brute force and hollow powers i just have absolutly no idea what are you talking about.
    And about when he was displayed dum? Well his first meeting with menos grande where his plan was to just chop it from legs to head.
    Ichigo got absolutly do not used hes head in fights..you just look at what Masaki and Isshin did, they used their head and adapted to opponents fighting style...all Ichigo do is "bankai+getsuga tenshou" nothing more. Not even once.

Well...noone...im just abit dissapointed.
    I don't think you take pleasure in eating your own words do you? Atleast I don't think anyone in their right mind should take that pleasure http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...7-page-16.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...7-page-18.html
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...7-page-19.html

He had been a fighter since day one & he learn to be an expert fighter who thinks in battle ever since.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Anyway, I'm I the only one who thought Masaki used Blut Vene for a second?
    Last edited by Kay3795; April 03, 2013 at 05:59 AM.

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

So it wasn't a Vasto Lord after all. Well, at least we know why Ichigo was able to use Fullbring.

Gotta love Aizen's face when he saw Masaki.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    So it wasn't a Vasto Lord after all. Well, at least we know why Ichigo was able to use Fullbring.

Gotta love Aizen's face when he saw Masaki.
    Aizen is a hilarious sadistic mofo. His interaction with Ichigo is soooooooooo NOOT FINISHED!! & I can't wait to see the two meet again face to face.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I the Only one who noticed the hollows sword fell next to Masaki? I think that'll possibly be used somehow later on. And may possibly be the reason why ichigos bankai and hollow side look so much like this particular hollow....
    P.s Masaki showed a cold side of herself. It wasn't anything like what the other Quincy have seen from her. I could see why they would want the Kurosaki bloodline to be mixed in.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by decadoh View Post
    This one's a bit unrelated but i dunno where to ask, why is the name of the forum changed into whitener? and also yesterday, why did some of the links/tabs where changed that i wasn't able to find shounen forums? Thanks
    it was april fools- they got me with that gag also- It was frustrating until I understood that it was april fools.

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

GREAT CHAPTER!!

Masaki in the last page, totally took the chapter for uberness... She shot her quincy arrow one handed like a GLOCK! blam-- totally smart, and powerful.

--
    side note question?- Why does engetsus bankai harm isshin in some way? fire type eats the user like we saw with CC? Guess ichigos lucky hes not a fire type. thered be nothing left.lol.

--
    side note 2-- they refer to this hollow as "white." because his soul was based on a shinigamis,,, so is that why Hichiho is white? I thought before it was just a reversal of color for dramatic effect, but if this hollow is the source, and his soul is white on the inside it kinda ties it all together.

Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 531 Discussion / 532 Predictions

Masaki is "Queen". Aweseome, ending to the chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty cool chapter this week. But uh...why did the "White" bite Masaki? I mean he had another blade left...Just saiyan. And is Isshin's blood made of alchohol or gasoline? I mean damn, using your blood to increase your flame is awesome! And yay Tousen get's to speak again!

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    --
    side note question?- Why does engetsus bankai harm isshin in some way? fire type eats the user like we saw with CC? Guess ichigos lucky hes not a fire type. thered be nothing left.lol.
    Engetsu doesn't harm Isshin normally it seems. The reason it would harm him in the present condition is because he is heavily injured (especially an injury caused by a Zanpakuto).

This makes it difficult for him to activate his Shikai and Bankai because it seems that Engetsu is a type of Zanpakuto which requires a whole lot of energy to activate its Shikai and Bankai forms (well it seems most of the Zanpakuto are like that because of which it takes years to master them). Also all Bankai put a lot of strain on there user (even if they are very efficient in use them). Though this does not happen in all the cases.

On another note, have we ever seen anyone (except Ichigo) activate there Shikai and Bankai after getting badly injured like Isshin.

Another question that arises after this chapter is who was the Shinigami that got turned into this present Mysterious Hollow that we see. Would the real identity of the Shinigami play an important role in the future chapters.

Also should this form of White be really considered as a weakling (based on Aizen's comment) compared to the ones we see in the future events.

The reason i ask this is because, if this form is a weakling and is really the source of Ichigo's Hollow form and Fullbring. Then how can it be a weakling and a failed experiment, since Ichigo's Hollow form and Fullbring are extremely powerful and destructive.
    Last edited by Shadow Limiter; April 03, 2013 at 07:01 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 532 Discussion/ 533 Predictions

This chapter is full of badass. Isshin can turn his own blood on fire? Masaki's arrows are powerful enough to disrupt the Hollow's Cero? She lets it stab her, and then one-hit-kills it? The Hollow in question is an artificial Hollow, made from a SR's soul? Aizen himself is excited by the show? Holy motherducking crud!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter explains why Bleach was given its name: 'White' <-- soul of a shinigami within a hollow as an experiment.

Does it matter at this stage who the Shinigami was?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't know why, but when I saw this http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/532/18
    I immediately thought of this http://www.mangapanda.com/94-460-7/b...chapter-6.html
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

18. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

I figured, the reason Aizen struck down Isshin with attack he did, was so he couldn't use Bankai against the Hollow, but at the same time, see them both in action. Using Bankai puts a heavy strain on the body, during use and afterwards.

Look at what happened with Soi Fon, when used Bankai two times in a row against Barragan. And also, Hitsugaya, after he barely won against the Arrancarr. Even, the General Commander, was easily defeated by Juha Bach because of this, so it's not too surprising that Isshin wouldn't be able to use his Bankai, because of being heavily wounded, despite whatever kind of power is unleashed.

The white stuff of whatever inside that hollow, is probably a result of what later will become Ichigo, mixed with Shinigami and Quincy reiatsu. And there must be something rather interesting about Quincies, since Aizen, was eager to see Masaki fight against the hollow.

New Reply
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast