Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 532 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 532 Discussion/ 533 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by bamf View Post
    After I read this chapter, my gut told me that Ichigo was fabricated by Aizen. It would explain all of his anomalies. Karin and Yuzu are probably true-born, but "whitey" and "bleach," the connection is too strong. Their hollow forms look so very similar.

HollowxShinigami was whitey, who was defeated, it seems, by a Quincy. Aizen saw this, he figures, "I should have thought to use Quincy powers, too," and does so. When Ichigo becomes human, voila, the change from hollow powers to humanity gives him fullbring.
    There is just no way Ichigo isn't Isshin's son. He looks like Kaien and has pretty much the same zanpakuto. Ichigo's blood is Isshin's 100% guaranteed. It'd be ridiculous otherwise.

And maybe Yuzu and Karin are special as well, who knows? They just didn't get da training, and probably just lack battle instinct and will to protect.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    There is just no way Ichigo isn't Isshin's son. He looks like Kaien and has pretty much the same zanpakuto. Ichigo's blood is Isshin's 100% guaranteed. It'd be ridiculous otherwise.

And maybe Yuzu and Karin are special as well, who knows? They just didn't get da training, and probably just lack battle instinct and will to protect.
    Sure, Ichigo is Isshin's son, Aizen just modified him ... a little

Nah Joking

.. or maybe not O.õ Who knows with Aizen...

Either way xD .. I think Aizen took way more credit than he actually had for Ichigo's existance when he tried to brainwash him in late HM arc.
    I'm sure he was satisfied with this outcome of Masaki / Isshin hooking up, and all he did afterwards was to "train" Ichigo by giving him opponents to fight.

I really don't think Aizen did more than this, but he did manipulate with Ichigo though, that much we know.

In a way Aizen is arrogant enough to say he caused Ichigo's existance alone by making "Whitey", which made Masaki and Isshin meet.
    Also he's responsible for Ichigo's fullbring, assuming he knew about fullbring to begin with.

So I don't think Aizen did more than we already know, he just took credit for the inpredictable outcome + the training opponents he gave Ichigo afterwards.

I don't think Karin and Yuzu has fullbring, but I otherwise Quincy, Shinigami and Hollow as well.
    Shouldn't Fullbring perish from a Womens body when she gives birth? Ichigo was the first after all, and Kubo said Fullbring will play a larger role eventually.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    I'm interested to see where this Hollow fits into Ichigo's own powers. I'm still of the opinion that the Hollow is not Ichigo's own inner Hollow, but looks similar either because the base Shinigami soul is a member of the Shiba clan, or Ichigo's Hollow was created in a similar manner; I don't believe that this Hollow and Ichigo's inner Hollow are one and the same...

One thing I found particularly interesting is when Masaki appeared on the scene...I might be looking into it to much, but Aizen seemed to be overly interested/excited!!! Something about Masaki drew Aizen's interest, but the question is what???

IMO, this backstory is going to somehow affect the current plot; my theory is that we're going to find that Ichigo is some sort of sleeper agent who will be dominated by his inner Hollow (which is in turn controlled by Aizen) when he gets close to the Soul King! In other words, I believe that Ichigo is Aizen's plan B (after all, he has shown great interest in his potential even when plan A was going as he expected!!!
    No. Just No. This doesn't make the least bit of sense.
    The Hollow that is in Ichigo IS Zangetsu. Zangetsu is Zangetsu. Zangetsu is Ichigo's spirit. The Hollow is Ichigo's spirit. They are one & the same. The Hollow & Zangestu (the same being) are one & the same & they have always been there for Ichigo's well being & Ichigo's alone. They could careless about Orihime, Chad, Uryu, Soul Society, Isshin, Urahara, Yoruichi, Karakura or anyone else Ichigo cares about. They are just there for Ichigo. Do you remember when Zangestu brushed off Orihime like trash, Stabbed Uryu like it was nobody's business & without remorse & stated he couldn't give two shits about what Ichigo wanted to protect? Because all he wanted to protect was Ichigo himself?)

They hated when Ichigo was weak. They hated when he lets the rain fall. They especially hated when Ichigo allowed the rain engulfed his world. Remember Zangetsu saying he hates the rain? The rain that represents Ichigo's despair?

What Ichigo failed to realised in the past was that his Hollow (which is Zangestu) is doing nothing but looking out for Ichigo's well being.
    Ichigo at the end of the FKT arc, finally accepted his Hollow. Ichigo must have understood what he truly wanted (After all, the two beings in Ichigo's world that are both Zangetsu, merged in Ichigo world before his very eyes to reveal they were one & the same). There was the only one known problem that Kubo made known to us about Ichigo's problem in regards to mastering his Hollow. Acceptance!! http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...33-page-9.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...3-page-10.html

Ichigo needed to accept Zangetsu (& he did) & when he did, Ichigo obtained what he always wanted. Power!! http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...3-page-12.html

The entire talk that Ichigo's Hollow was trying to "devour" or "consume" Ichigo was a front, a lie, a stratagem to ensure that Ichigo never backslides, never stops progressing & never stops moving forward.

Zangetsu wanted to make sure that Ichigo follows these principles (Never to stop getting stronger, never looking back, never fearing, never despairing & Cut without the fear of being unable to cut, Cut with the mindset that you will Cut, Defend without the fear of being unable to defend & etc)
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...6-page-18.html
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...7-page-13.html
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...1-page-11.html
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...1-page-12.html
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...1-page-19.html
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...24-page-4.html
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...24-page-5.html
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...24-page-7.html
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...4-page-11.html
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...4-page-12.html
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...33-page-5.html
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...33-page-8.html
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...33-page-9.html

For Aizen to take control of Ichigo's Hollow, it means he would have to take control of a superior being (Yes Ichigo is superior in power). It would mean he would have to take control of Zangetsu himself & It would mean he would have to take control of Ichigo's spirit & thus that would mean he would have to take control of Ichigo.
    Last edited by Kay3795; April 10, 2013 at 06:36 AM.

4. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I think kaname is going try to get rid of masaki, and I hope ryuken (with a "reiatsu armor") arrives and defeats him. maybe other quincies join,with aizen forced to retreat.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah... Who'd have thought Masaki was a Quincy too... Anything is possible at this point
    The Hollow is made from a Shinigami's soul, the blades he have look the same as Tensa Zangetsu... This is too good to be true, even the hair seems to be the same as Ichigo

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Yeah... Who'd have thought Masaki was a Quincy too... Anything is possible at this point
    The Hollow is made from a Shinigami's soul, the blades he have look the same as Tensa Zangetsu... This is too good to be true, even the hair seems to be the same as Ichigo
    Well Ichigo's Mom being a Quincy was predicted by many, it's not fair to say it came out of the smoke from the right flank.
    About the hollow I really don't hope it's connected to change how Ichigo's powers works, except for the fullbring and making his parents meet.
    It'd be much more appealing if this hollow was a Shiba than the hollow affecting Ichigo's powers, I really, really wouldn't be satisfied with the other solution.

I think the parallel of the swords are forced though, and the hollow only somewhat look like Ichigonator, there has to be a better explanation, this isn't gonna be satisfying.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quantized View Post
    Well Ichigo's Mom being a Quincy was predicted by many, it's not fair to say it came out of the smoke from the right flank.
    About the hollow I really don't hope it's connected to change how Ichigo's powers works, except for the fullbring and making his parents meet.
    It'd be much more appealing if this hollow was a Shiba than the hollow affecting Ichigo's powers, I really, really wouldn't be satisfied with the other solution.

I think the parallel of the swords are forced though, and the hollow only somewhat look like Ichigonator, there has to be a better explanation, this isn't gonna be satisfying.
    I reject the idea of the fullbring being the main issue here. Why? Well then each and every quincy is not a quincy but a fullbringer. Cause they all fight hollows and get into contact with them. But they are quincy. Im sure somehow it works special with Ichigo but thats due that hollow being different, not because its a hollow. I reject this notion of hollow >contact with Masaki> Ichigo fullbringer. Thats a load of crap.

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    I reject the idea of the fullbring being the main issue here. Why? Well then each and every quincy is not a quincy but a fullbringer. Cause they all fight hollows and get into contact with them. But they are quincy. Im sure somehow it works special with Ichigo but thats due that hollow being different, not because its a hollow. I reject this notion of hollow >contact with Masaki> Ichigo fullbringer. Thats a load of crap.
    Fair enough, I understand what you're saying, logic can work that way as well.
    Albeit I don't want to reject what was said in the Fullbring arc, and Kubo even said somewhere in an interview that the Fullbring arc will make much more sense later in the story, as far as I've heard anyway.
    So I don't think what was said in the Fullbring arc is wrong, in any way, but perhaps there is more to it than that, something in addtion that fuels together Quincy and Fullbring in the same soul.

I don't like the idea that the origins of Fullbring and Hollow powers has to to re-explained, it sort of makes our past time in the manga a waste and Kubo a troll.

Either we get a more in depth explanation on what is going on, or Kubo is messing around royally.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

It'll be interesting to see Isshin's Bankai, to see how similar it is to Ichigo's. Features of Zangetsu are obviously inherited from Engetsu, but Ichigo's Bankai actually seems to have more in common with White than anything else, with the black colour scheme and the slightly similar looking blades. So I'm curious to see if Tensa Zangetsu is anything like Engetsu's Bankai form. Although it would make more sense for TZ to be closer to... Tensa Engetsu(?) than this Hollow's power. It would be a little weird if the Hollow gave him Fullbring, a Hollow mask and the shape of his Bankai.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Fair enough, I understand what you're saying, logic can work that way as well.
    Albeit I don't want to reject what was said in the Fullbring arc, and Kubo even said somewhere in an interview that the Fullbring arc will make much more sense later in the story, as far as I've heard anyway.
    So I don't think what was said in the Fullbring arc is wrong, in any way, but perhaps there is more to it than that, something in addtion that fuels together Quincy and Fullbring in the same soul.

I don't like the idea that the origins of Fullbring and Hollow powers has to to re-explained, it sort of makes our past time in the manga a waste and Kubo a troll.

Either we get a more in depth explanation on what is going on, or Kubo is messing around royally.
    Im not rejecting the notion of fullbring. But what i do refuse to believe is meltingpot. And thats where many theories break. Cause we know that Quincy = Quincy. At least we can asume, as much as shinigami=shinigami and hollow=hollow. Only by tempering with said beings you get mixed forms , arrancar or vizored.

What is being put forward now is the idea that a 100% fullblood quincy mixes with a hollow and you get Ichigo-fullbring. Thats out of the question. At least from the point of where it is now. Its not like a battlewound be it a bite or slash gets your fullbring kids. Cause that would mean every quincy thats been in countless battles would produce fullbring offspring. Now im not saying that said character doesnt have the ability to develop one. But i do not think this is a rule. Or even something that quincy would be willing to explore.

What happend in the fullbring arc is a lot of lies on top of lies and then uncover them to find that there is mysteries behind them

-The badge is not just a representation token but a actual monitoring device.
    -Ichigo is not the first substitute shinigami (being monitored)
    -By focussing on a item you hold dear and if your mother (like Ginjo proclaimed) had contact physical with a hollow, you could manifest power in that item you hold dear. (dont pin me on it but lets just say this is a rough sum of what is said)

the mysteries are far greater then anything else mentioned above, and which would need clarification. And would also serve as to why it would make more sense later on if explained like kubo said.

-What kind of being would Ginjo be if he was the previous shinigami substitute? His father a shinigami + a reg human female? At least by his own stated rules his mother should have had contact with hollows. Another thing is that he himself summons a sword so shinigami i supose his father would be but who?
    -Tsukishima replaced a figure on the kurozaki grandfathers funeral, the girls said a cousin but this could be someone else. Either way this person they had not seen for a long time. But still held dear. Like said before he could enter a persons memory not alter it. What im curious about is this said person cause he or she had enough validity to just barge in and be welcomed by ichigos sisters.
    Now you could say like with sado and orihime he was a added character invented into the memory. But a cousin needs more links so replacing a known person is far easier to do. And to me it seems like he replaced a person. Like how he replaced orihimes brother and sados grandpa.
    So who is this *cousin*?

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

One thing I have realized is that it makes all of the sense now why Aizen didn't go after Ginjo. Because he was not half-Quincy, that's why. He was a "normal" hybrid.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

One thing I have realized is that it makes all of the sense now why Aizen didn't go after Ginjo. Because he was not half-Quincy, that's why. He was a "normal" hybrid.
    The thing is IF he were equal to Ichigo he could have absorbed all that power himself and didnt need to steal it from Ichigo. The raw power comming from Ichigo is something he could never gather. Thus leaving it most likely that Ginjo has a stealing ability as base. And used that to take Ichigos but doesnt have an absorbtion power like Ichigos to gather power from scratch. (which is most likely due to Ichigo being Quincy.)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Ginjo has to be a superior being to have become a substitute shinigami... I don't know why people are bringing him up... I understand, the fullbring arc makes it seem like there is more to his character, but I believe/ think IMO that he was just there to bring Ichigo back and introduce questions about Ichigo's origins... If Ginjo did know Isshin, it would be pretty interesting to see how that relationship follows through....

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    The thing is IF he were equal to Ichigo he could have absorbed all that power himself and didnt need to steal it from Ichigo. The raw power comming from Ichigo is something he could never gather. Thus leaving it most likely that Ginjo has a stealing ability as base. And used that to take Ichigos but doesnt have an absorbtion power like Ichigos to gather power from scratch. (which is most likely due to Ichigo being Quincy.)
    All Fullbringers have stealing/borrowing/lending powers between themselves. Quincy powers are passed through blood relations from generation to generation. And as we know the purer the better. However we have also seen Ishida acquiring weird powers from gloves and other gadgets so dunno, maybe Masaki has some kind of item that she left for Ichigo when the time came and his dad is gonna give him.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xnonxs3ns3x View Post
    I don't think Ginjo has to be a superior being to have become a substitute shinigami... I don't know why people are bringing him up... I understand, the fullbring arc makes it seem like there is more to his character, but I believe/ think IMO that he was just there to bring Ichigo back and introduce questions about Ichigo's origins... If Ginjo did know Isshin, it would be pretty interesting to see how that relationship follows through....
    Ginjo is shown in a flashback of tsukishima that he wears a shinigami robe and to be frank he has to be a superior being (shingami halfbreed)

As for bringing it up? Ofc well we see Ginjo and some guys with Kukaku. Isnt that kind of predicting their return?

New Reply
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast