Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 532 Discussion

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach 532 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ssj4jw's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 532 Spoiler Discussion

So not only does Aizen stop us from seeing Engestu's ability we are also denied Bankai too? Hopefully he won't troll Masaki so we don't see her abilities.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mr.danly's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

wow, I'll be really impressed if Masaki actually just annihilated the "hichigo" - then again, it is Bleach Whitener so no one's down for the count unless there's a funeral. Bummer that we got to see so little of Isshin's zanpakutou - as soon as he released his shikai he got backslashed by Aizen.... Hopefully we'll get to see more before the flashbacks end.
    Currently Following/Completed: One Piece, DGM, HxH, Naruto, Deadman Wonderland, Air Gear, Psyren, Fairy Tail, Bleach.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope chapter not ends with masaki's arriving..case...man..then nothing realy happened in it =(

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

So masaki Destroyed the Hollow by herself, and WTH cloaks hiding the appearance as well ????

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ssj4jw View Post
    So not only does Aizen stop us from seeing Engestu's ability we are also denied Bankai too? Hopefully he won't troll Masaki so we don't see her abilities.
    Dont worry , we'll see both these things in Final showdown between Aizen and Isshin, while Ichigo will be heading towards the main villian. Isshin will halt Aizen and get his revenge for every thing he did to him and his family

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

This one's a bit unrelated but i dunno where to ask, why is the name of the forum changed into whitener? and also yesterday, why did some of the links/tabs where changed that i wasn't able to find shounen forums? Thanks

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It sounds like half of the chapter is Isshin wondering why an Shinigami was backstabbing him. So we are back to the beginning of the flashback already? Which could mean we learn more about Masaki, which was the main focus on the fb anyway.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder why Aizen decided to not reveal his identity this time. Probably he wasn't sure whether the Hollow could indeed kill Isshin. The funny thing is, that for the first time ever in Bleach. injuring does somehow reduce someone's fighting capability. Maybe Isshin is special in that way and his Bankai is related to him being 100% healthy and this made him become a doctor.. never mind, that's probably nonsense. Could be an ability Aizen has and that hasn't been stated yet.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by decadoh View Post
    This one's a bit unrelated but i dunno where to ask, why is the name of the forum changed into whitener? and also yesterday, why did some of the links/tabs where changed that i wasn't able to find shounen forums? Thanks
    Because names were changed as a April fool joke and people seemed to like it so they let it stay like that

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wooticus View Post
    I wonder why Aizen decided to not reveal his identity this time. Probably he wasn't sure whether the Hollow could indeed kill Isshin. The funny thing is, that for the first time ever in Bleach. injuring does somehow reduce someone's fighting capability. Maybe Isshin is special in that way and his Bankai is related to him being 100% healthy and this made him become a doctor.. never mind, that's probably nonsense. Could be an ability Aizen has and that hasn't been stated yet.
    Or may be Aizen hit him well enough (though not as hard as he hit hiyori).
    We have seen Aizen taking down Captains in one slash, so no wonder he got slowed down.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    So masaki Destroyed the Hollow by herself, and WTH cloaks hiding the appearance as well ????

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Dont worry , we'll see both these things in Final showdown between Aizen and Isshin, while Ichigo will be heading towards the main villian. Isshin will halt Aizen and get his revenge for every thing he did to him and his family
    Nice to see that some agree that Aizen should remain in the storyline. I'm still kinda hoping that Aizen turns out to be the one pulling all of the strings, but him acting as a penultimate or side-story villian would still be very satisfying!
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Going to be a good chapter. Masaaki taking that hollow on her own- she must be pretty strong. That 'pure blood' Quincy is interesting to know more about. I think Kubo will touch on that with this flashback. Surely Isshin was clued into what she was and her powers.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Masaki just gave me an accident.
    Last edited by jaymizzo; April 03, 2013 at 03:55 AM.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Did Masaki just use Yamamoto and Zaraki's technique ????

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

So far I am more impressed with Ishin than with Ichigo and his shikai/bankai ... There is no difference in Ichigo's case just different color basically
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

New Reply
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast