Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply

Thread: The New Naruto Volume Manga Cover page ( Possible Spoilers from Kishi )

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner The Last Bijuu's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Post The New Naruto Volume Manga Cover page ( Possible Spoilers from Kishi )

Source: http://www.shonenjump.com/e/comics/index.html#comic02

Zoom verison.... hope will get high quality soon enough !

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The New Naruto Volume Manga Cover page ( Possible Spoilers from Kishi )

Just so you know, there is an entire thread dedicated to Volume Covers.

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...ad-NEW-Vol.-62!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like Neji is on the cover (as a beautiful chakra bird, no less). That counts for something, I guess.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys. I am back, and for those who don't know me, I am the guy who usually say something different from what everyone is saying. So here is my first comment after being banned for almost two months.

First, if the cover is considered as cannon, then this cover is to my likeness. I like when Kishi can forget the Uchiha for sometimes (yeah sorry the Uchiha fans).

Second, I don't care whether Naruto x Hinata is confirmed or not. This is because since the beginning of this manga, I always think that if Kishi has some brain, then there only two possible pairings: Naruto x Hinata and Sakura x Redeemed Sasuke. Well, I don't ignore the fact that Kishi is the only who make the decision.

Third, hold on! The guy with bird like shape ain't Neiji at all. Maybe, Kishi used the bird shape as a memorial to Neiji, but clearly, it is not Neiji. Let make few comments here:

1. The guys is dressed in the same orange cloth as Naruto
    2. The guy has his kunai pack on his right legs just like Naruto
    3. Juubi in the background is caged in a Rikudo seal.

Well, I think the guy in the background is Naruto who has locked Juubi inside him. The place where he is standing is inside Naruto. Well, you could say I am wrong because of the alliance people, but, Neiji is dead, and he never had KM chakra-like cloak.
    Last edited by so6pww; March 27, 2013 at 01:04 PM.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

It has nothing to do with being different, otherwise I'd be banned too, considering the things I say about Minato, Naruto, and people's favorite characters and most hated characters.

If you're rude or bash others, you're gonna get in trouble. Now enough complaining about bans and learn to debate much friendlier. Any more post from anyone complaining about bans or infractions will be deleted. Being condescending or insulting others' intelligence is a no-no.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a nice cover. To me I think it looks like hinata. Personally every part of the war has been boring to me. So Hinata soaring through the sky in a kyuubi chakara cloak isn't the best news to look forward to :/
    Last edited by Jabman; March 27, 2013 at 03:26 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

so6pww: Tbh, I can't really see much more than a person and a chakra phoenix around that person, because the pic is just too small or unclear - but it looks like someone with long hair, so I'd say it's Neji. The color of clothing is not very decisive, since that could just be influenced by the color of the chakra phoenix, and neither is the scroll pouch (many shinobi have those) or the presence of Juubi, an important factor in the latest development of the manga. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that it's too unclear.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Hi guys. I am back, and for those who don't know me, I am the guy who usually say something different from what everyone is saying. So here is my first comment after being banned for almost two months.

First, if the cover is considered as cannon, then this cover is to my likeness. I like when Kishi can forget the Uchiha for sometimes (yeah sorry the Uchiha fans).

Second, I don't care whether Naruto x Hinata is confirmed or not. This is because since the beginning of this manga, I always think that if Kishi has some brain, then there only two possible pairings: Naruto x Hinata and Sakura x Redeemed Sasuke. Well, I don't ignore the fact that Kishi is the only who make the decision.

Third, hold on! The guy with bird like shape ain't Neiji at all. Maybe, Kishi used the bird shape as a memorial to Neiji, but clearly, it is not Neiji. Let make few comments here:

1. The guys is dressed in the same orange cloth as Naruto
    2. The guy has his kunai pack on his right legs just like Naruto
    3. Juubi in the background is caged in a Rikudo seal.

Well, I think the guy in the background is Naruto who has locked Juubi inside him. The place where he is standing is inside Naruto. Well, you could say I am wrong because of the alliance people, but, Neiji is dead, and he never had KM chakra-like cloak.
    I, for one, appreciate creativity and encourage it. But, in the context of the story and what has happened in the recent chapters that would be a part of this volume (not to mention the symbolism of the bird as a part of Neji's story), Neji being the chakra-bird covered guy in the background makes the most sense. Hinata is also a strong possibilty since Naruto did give her some of his chakra-juice and she does have long hair.

Also, Naruto doesn't wear cloth wraps around his ankles. And he doesn't have long hair. And every shinobi everywhere wears kunai packs.

Anyway.....have fun posting fun stuff. Heed M3J's advice, I guess.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

It's pretty obvious it is Neji. Considering the biggest thing that happened in that arc was Neji's death, the fact the bird represents and Caged Bird Seal on his head, and the long hair are all signs that that character is Neji. To say it's anyone else is just denying the obvious to try and wake waves and be different for no reason. These covers are all pretty straight forward for the most part and tie into the major of events of the arc they cover.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xiraiya's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

So if that bird is a Phoenix, what do they do again?

Oh right, they rise from the ashes, if that is indeed Neji then that's a hell of a statement from Kishi, referring to the mythological bird and the freed bird reference with the Hyuuga branch clan, though It's just as likely to be Hinata,

New Reply