Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: the true villian of naruto

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: the true villian of naruto

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    No. Do you honestly believe that tobiramas views was based on the action of madara? Nah. The senjuu and uchiha had been killing each other for how many generations. And do you expect tobirama to trust the uchiha completely and hug then with open arms? Yea, they're in peace because of their truce. But true peace needs time to completely healed the scars of their warring days. So tobirama's action/doubt is an acceptable or it has alot of sense.
    So what? The Uchiha where willing to cast that hatred aside, Hashirama was more then willing to do the same and even Madara actually tried. Can't say the same for Tobirama.

Quote Quote:
    And even if you're right about tovirama's views about the uchiha, but still his action is entirely different from sasuke's wishful ambition to eradicate the entire konoha just because his brother found out how pathetic their clan is and accepted the elders mission for the sake of the innocent konoha's civilian.
    blablabla... now can you look at it again without your Uchiha spite getting the best of you? I don't see anything that would have made the Uchiha pathetic. They swallowed all of the bigotry Tobirama had established during his raign for decades... all for the sake of peace.

It wasn't until the Ninetails incident when the discrimination reached a new level and the Uchiha finally couldn't bear it anymore. The whole coup was pretty much provoked.

Quote Quote:
    And I think, based from tobirama's opinion, orochimaru and the uchiha was misinterpret/misunderstood his action, he clearly said he wants the uchiha to channeled their love to the village. Tobirama wants the uchiha to love the konoha and treat them as their family. So don't just blamed tobirama, his ideals and action isnt just for the senju clan but rather for the entire konoha.
    And I think its pretty damn obvious Tobirama would have loved to see the Uchiha being eradicated so that his paranoid mind can finally get some rest. The only thing keeping him from it was Hashirama.

I'm also willing to bet this whole "Police Force" thing wasn't an act of kindheartedness, but most probably Tobiramas attempt to unify his brothers dying wish with his own anti Uchiha convictions... needless to say it didn't work too well.

Btw. Orochimaru is actually in a pretty damn good position to judge the whole situation, since he doesn't give a crap about anything else then himself, which in turn makes him capable of forming a completely neutral, unbiased assessment. Since none of this actually concerns himself or his agenda.
    Last edited by LnDRash; March 27, 2013 at 09:23 PM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Btw. Orochimaru is actually in a pretty damn good position to judge the whole situation, since he doesn't give a crap about anything else then himself, which in turn makes him capable of forming a completely neutral, unbiased assessment. Since none of this actually concerns himself or his agenda.
    This right here is the perfect solution..
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

So what? The Uchiha where willing to cast that hatred aside, Hashirama was more then willing to do the same and even Madara actually tried. Can't say the same for Tobirama. .
    I don't know. But if tobirama had kagami as one of his bodyguards then it could also means that tobirama's hatred towards to the uchiha was already healed.

blablabla... now can you look at it again without your Uchiha spite getting the best of you? I don't see anything that would have made the Uchiha pathetic. They swallowed all of the bigotry Tobirama had established during his raign for decades... all for the sake of peace. .
    Well, t'was itachi's opinion towards his clan. He stated that the uchiha are pathetic and a useless clan. So if the man of that caliber had that kind of opinion to his clan, then there's no doubt that he's telling the truth.

It wasn't until the Ninetails incident when the discrimination reached a new level and the Uchiha finally couldn't bear it anymore. The whole coup was pretty much provoked. .
    Can you blamed the elders? They were suppose to be the konoha's elite police force and yet they never seen in that incident. Plus, the kyubi was being controlled by a sharingan. So what do you expect the elders would do? The uchiha is nowhere to be seen then the kyubi was being under with a sharingan's genjutsu. So t,was the elders who was being provoked by the uchiha/obito.

And I think its pretty damn obvious Tobirama would have loved to see the Uchiha being eradicated so that his paranoid mind can finally get some rest. The only thing keeping him from it was Hashirama. .
    But tobirama had his time to eradicate the entire uchiha if that's what he wants. But he didn't. Kagami is enough proof that the hatred of tobirama to the uchiha is already in the past. And I think if kagami is worthy enough to bear the title of the kage at that time, and he's more stronger than hiruzen, then maybe tobirama will give him the sit/position of the hokage.

I'm also willing to bet this whole "Police Force" thing wasn't an act of kindheartedness, but most probably Tobiramas attempt to unify his brothers dying wish with his own anti Uchiha convictions... needless to say it didn't work too well. .
    But if the uchiha is really serious to their position, then maybe what tobirama said was right. If the uchiha will protect the konoha till death, then their power born from that ''will'' will grant them the power of their sharingan. Is it amazing that the uchiha would awakened their sharingan because of their love to konoha/fellow konoha nins?

In fact, I had the opinion that the reason why shisui and itachi awakened their MS is due to their love to konoha. They placed their village above to their clan. And in return, they awakened the true potential of their sharingan.

Btw. Orochimaru is actually in a pretty damn good position to judge the whole situation, since he doesn't give a crap about anything else then himself, which in turn makes him capable of forming a completely neutral, unbiased assessment. Since none of this actually concerns himself or his agenda .
    No. Orochimaru's assessment is based from his knowledge/opinion. Or maybe oro learned that from danzo. But it doesn't mean that oro was telling the truth. The point is, tobirama said that it wasn't his intention. Then it means the uchiha and oro misunderstood his action.

Tobirama wants the uchiha to protect and love the konoha. And he want them to used their sharingan/power to become an asset to their village, that's what tobirama was trying to convey to the uchiha. So overall, t'was the uchiha who become a paranoid. They plan the coup because they misunderstood tobirama's action. No wonder itachi hated them that much.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

The true villain is (I think).......

no one.

Almost every bad character in Naruto ends up coming around somehow, or having some sort of understandable reason + change of heart. And besides that, it's hard to pin down one "big, final bad guy." We've got Obito, Madara, Orochimaru, and Sasuke all sort-of competing for that spot, but no single one of them is filling it. And I don't think they will, because the end of Naruto will probably be everybody "just getting along."

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

babaGAReeb , M3J and LnDRash can u tell me
    how many uchiha he killed after he become hokage ??
    if he was behaving bad with uchiha then why not even one uchiha left village with madara ??
    if he was bad with uchiha and think them as trash then why did he has Kagami with him ??
    how many uchiha help when tobi attack village ??
    who kill uchiha clan ???? (well both of them r uchiha clan members)

u guys hate Tobirama because ?? (ohhh yes u hate him because he tell truth that uchiha eye's power = hate)

as u guys say uchiha were like trash to others then we have sasuke who was like prince in village and got more love then he wanted and we have naruto who was like trash to village and lots hate him. plus uchiha was elite clan in village if u think that then u will know that uchiha were never trash for village.

Danzou and the Village Elders order to kill uchiha clan but look like every uchiha fun/lover forget that uchiha were going to attack village.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sachsenhesse's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobirama is no villain. He just speaks the truth and that straight to the point. Acutally if Hashirama would have killed all Uchihas like Tobirama wanted... then the narutoworld wouldnt be in such problems as now.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ryr's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sachsenhesse View Post
    Tobirama is no villain. He just speaks the truth and that straight to the point. Acutally if Hashirama would have killed all Uchihas like Tobirama wanted... then the narutoworld wouldnt be in such problems as now.
    Tobirama can kill all the Uchihas, but his oppressive reign will create other enemies for the village - Nagatos, Orochimarus, you name it.

In simple terms, Tobirama is a bigot, but obviously there are people who worship bigots.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sachsenhesse's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I´m a german. I got a fable for this kind of leaders. =)

Jeah Nagatos... what would Nagato be without the Rinnegan he gained from the (then already dead) Madara? I dont think he would be a thread to Hanzo or even to Konoha.

Orochimaru was evil to begin with, no one maked him that way, so he would be still there. That atleast is legit.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    Wait for the whole flashback to end. Like I said, I'm sure he would have loved to see the Uchiha eridicated, that much is already clear from his talk with Sasuke and Orochimaru.

Its just that before Hashirama died he once again most likely told Tobirama to leave the Uchiha alone, just like he already did here:

http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v63/c625/6.html
    http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v63/c625/7.html

Tobirama was then probably conflicted, because on one hand he had his own convictions and on the other his beloved and respected brothers dying wish and all the he fought/worked for his entire life. Thats the sole reason why I believe the Uchiha have been left alive, because from his talk with Orochimaru and Sasuke its clear Tobirama still didn't let go of those views even during his raign.

Quote Quote:
    u guys hate Tobirama because ?? (ohhh yes u hate him because he tell truth that uchiha eye's power = hate)
    First of all I don't hate fictional characters. I have some like Naruto which I'm not very fond of, but that still doesn't make me hate him. And I most certainly don't hate Tobirama. I may not share his views, but characters like him are important and make a story interesting. But that doesn't mean I can pardon him and justify all that he did.

For further example: I really like Orochimaru as a villain, but that still doesn't change the fact he's a selfish, cold, nihilistic and sadistic asshole.

Now about the Sharingan: wrong

The Sharingan isn't the cause of the hatred, its a symptom. We already have three EMS users that didn't go batshit crazy, namely Itachi, Shisui and most importantly Kakashi, who awakened EMS despite not being Uchiha, which pretty much proves that Uchiha Brain Chemistry Crap Tobirama keeps talking about is nothing more then what he already admitted: rumors.

The Sharingan can be problematic because it develops when the person suffers negative/traumatic feelings. These emotions hold the potential to change a person for the worse. If an Uchiha suffers trauma and as a result happens to go mad, the suffering that comes with his madness will only continue to make his eyes stronger, which in turn means if an Uchiha goes rogue he's a greater threat then lets say an Akimichi, who wouldn't get anything in terms of power from walking that path except maybe if he resorts to binge eating to numb the pain.

Quote Quote:
    Danzou and the Village Elders order to kill uchiha clan but look like every uchiha fun/lover forget that uchiha were going to attack village.
    I'm neither an Uchiha nor Senju Fan/Lover. From a personal point of view I really don't care much about both of those clans. I enjoy reading the story of their history and quarrels, but thats about it.

Most of my favorite characters came from Otogakure or Akatsuki and are either long since dead or incapacitated. If I made you a list of my favorite characters you wouldn't find an Uchiha anywhere even close to the top 10, but you would actually find a Senju somewhere pretty high up: namely Tsunade.

Trying to accuse me of some Uchiha-Fetish and thus bias won't do you much good. Thank you for the prejudice though, Tobirama would be proud of you

Besides, like I already said. The Elders may have acted to protect the village, but that doesn't mean much considering their actions where the direct cause of what provoked the attack.

Its like me throwing a rock at you and then complaining you dared to throw a rock back at me instead of remaining passive.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Unknown, but as far as we personally know, none. He could have sent some Uchiha out on a suicide mission though or killed them in private. Maybe the ANBU were created to take out any rogue or potentially rogue Uchiha.

Quote Quote:
    if he was behaving bad with uchiha then why not even one uchiha left village with madara ??
    if he was bad with uchiha and think them as trash then why did he has Kagami with him ??
    how many uchiha help when tobi attack village ??
    who kill uchiha clan ???? (well both of them r uchiha clan members)
    Because Hashirama was the hokage, and he was treating the Uchiha like an equal. And if Tobi's statements are actually true or factual, few Uchiha began to follow in Madara's footsteps or began to realize his view after Tobirama moved the Uchiha further away and established the police force when he became hokage.

Because the Uchiha are powerful. If Tobirama was on his own, he might have sent Kagami to his death as sacrifice. And we don't know how many Uchiha helped. Most of them could have helped, but we didn't see it. Or Kishi purposely avoided showing us Uchiha helping (whether making them obscure or skipping them completely) to make us wonder about the Uchiha.

Tobi and Itachi on the orders of Danzo and possibly the elders. All three wanted the Uchiha killed, and Danzo had Sharingans on his arm. He wanted Uchiha's power and probably to eradicate any threat to his own power while he and the elders wanted to cling onto their power and not let Uchiha continue to have any equality.

Quote Quote:
    I do not hate Tobirama. And no, he did not tell the truth about the Uchiha's eye power = hate, and he even admitted it was just a rumor. Itachi, Shisui, and even Sasuke to an extent prove that eye power has nothing to do with hatred. Itachi and Shisui attained Mangekyo Sharingan, and Itachi had complete SUsano'o, but he had no hatred in him or any kind of evilness. Sasuke isn't completely evil either, he's just someone who can be swayed - and even with Sharingan he was still good in Part I until Orochimaru got to him, and Itachi returned.

Other than TObirama's skewed views on the Uchiha, I actually think Tobirama was the kind of hokage that Konoha needed, or at least someone that Konoha needed. Hashirama was too nice, but Tobirama knew that he had to be harsh. I even recognize that Uchiha most likely had political power or equality during his time as well, unless HIruzen was the one who gave such power during his time.

But, I'm willing to bet if Tobirama thought like that about the Uzumaki or even Namikaze, many who defend him would hate him or attack his policies. The only reason why majority defend him is because like Tobirama, the fans don't like Uchiha.

Quote Quote:
    as u guys say uchiha were like trash to others then we have sasuke who was like prince in village and got more love then he wanted and we have naruto who was like trash to village and lots hate him. plus uchiha was elite clan in village if u think that then u will know that uchiha were never trash for village.
    I don't remember saying the Uchiha were like trash to the village. I'm not sure if anyone else said that either, as we have proof that the village did respect the Uchiha.

Do you know why Naruto was hated/considered trash?

Quote Quote:
    Uchiha fun/lover? What? I don't give a shit about the Uchiha other than Itachi, and I hate Tobi for what he did to Naruto and his parents. I don't like Sasuke. Accusing others of being fans/lovers of a character or clan shows one has no good argument, so they resort to attacking the person's preference, no matter how true it is. Try to avoid that, please. In any case, I'm still pretty objective, otherwise I wouldn't even be defending Sasuke or Uchiha.

And the Uchiha were planning a coup (not necessarily attacking the village) BECAUSE Danzo and the elders stripped Uchiha of political power/equality and began to treat them as outsiders or a clan not to be trusted. Cause and effect - Cause was the elders blaming Uchiha and Danzo potentially wanting Uchiha dead for power, and effect was Uchiha rebelling against unfair treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sachsenhesse View Post
    What truth? The Sharingan = hatred? That's not truth, that's a rumor and opinion.

And no, if Tobirama didn't act on his bias towards the Uchiha or if the elders weren't such douches, then there would be fewer problems. Tobi would likely be the only Uchiha not on Konoha's side, and Team 7 would be even better than the Sannins. Or at least, Naruto and Sasuke would be more powerful than their Sannin mentor, even if not a better ninja.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

M3J
    ANBU were created to take out any rogue or potentially rogue. i dont think they were created to kill only Uchiha (i m not 100% sure but didnt other villages also have ANBU)

HTML Code:
    Because the Uchiha are powerful. If Tobirama was on his own, he might have sent Kagami to his death as sacrifice. And we don't know how many Uchiha helped. Most of them could have helped, but we didn't see it. Or Kishi purposely avoided showing us Uchiha helping (whether making them obscure or skipping them completely) to make us wonder about the Uchiha.
    didnt they have 4 people Tobirama, kagami, 3rd hokage and Danzou so if he wanted to sent Kagami to his death as sacrifice no one there to stop him because he is hokage and hokage's life is more important then one village member. and he choose 3rd as next hokage then Danzou also 3rd is good hokage if he wanted to make thing bad for uchiha he would have chose Danzou as 3rd hokage . as far we know when tobi attack village not single uchiha help village that time no one even able to find 1 uchiha in village

HTML Code:
    Tobi and Itachi on the orders of Danzo and possibly the elders
    its wrong only itachi did it on order tobi did it because he wanted it also Itachi did it because its good for village
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c619/13.html

HTML Code:
    But, I'm willing to bet if Tobirama thought like that about the Uzumaki or even Namikaze, many who defend him would hate him or attack his policies. The only reason why majority defend him is because like Tobirama, the fans don't like Uchiha.
    news to u i dont hate uchiha i m not defend him only because he hate uchiha but i m not ready to call him the true villian of naruto because he hate uchiha

creator of this Thread babaGAReeb say Tobirama was also the creator of Edo Tensei, which resulted in Sarutobi's death the first time it was used, and in the deaths of millions the second time its one of his resone why Tobirama is true villian if that make him true villian then i have true villian and he is creator of ninja world /father of ninja world Sage of Six Paths

M3J and LnDRash u say u r not Uchiha fun/lover but u r ready to make/accept tobirama as the true villian of naruto because he hate uchiha clan
    if u were not Uchiha fun/lover then why didnt u think of Madara , Tobi or orochimaru who we know did bad things but only thing that tobirama have as bad is his hate for uchiha that does not make him villian of naruto. if that make him villian of naruto he will come on no/rank 4.

if u r looking for true villian of naruto than best options r Madara , Tobi or orochimaru.
    Last edited by suraj5898; March 29, 2013 at 01:22 AM.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

M3J
    ANBU were created to take out any rogue or potentially rogue. i dont think they were created to kill only Uchiha (i m not 100% sure but didnt other villages also have ANBU)
    The ANBU were also created to carry out missions that jounins or chuunins couldn't carry out, if I recall. They only answered to the hokage. But yeah, they weren't created to kill Uchiha or deal with Uchiha as far as I recall, considering there was no mention of rogue Uchiha.

Yeah, the other villages did have ANBU with their own roles like capturing missing nins, serving as bodyguards, etc.

Quote Quote:
    didnt they have 4 people Tobirama, kagami, 3rd hokage and Danzou so if he wanted to sent Kagami to his death as sacrifice no one there to stop him because he is hokage and hokage's life is more important then one village member. and he choose 3rd as next hokage then Danzou also 3rd is good hokage if he wanted to make thing bad for uchiha he would have chose Danzou as 3rd hokage . as far we know when tobi attack village not single uchiha help village that time no one even able to find 1 uchiha in village
    But the others would likely lose hope in Tobirama or take the wrong kind of example and start sending others to die for them. If what happened spread, then people/Uchiha would lose trust in leadership for allowing someone younger to die. And apparently, the hokage's life isn't more important than one villager. The next generation is far more important, they're the kings.

He never chose Danzou, he chose Sarutobi because Sarutobi was powerful and loved his village. I doubt Danzou was as bad as he was before he died - he probably had no ill feeling towards the Uchiha.

There's nothing that says Uchiha didn't help or couldn't be found. There could have been plenty of Uchiha for all we know, but they weren't shown or them being Uchiha was hidden right before our eyes, just to make them look guilty. Plus, Itachi wondered where his parents were, not his entire clan.

What if the Uchiha were too far away to help because of where Tobirama relocated them? That's quite possible too.

Quote Quote:
    its wrong only itachi did it on order tobi did it because he wanted it also Itachi did it because its good for village
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c619/13.html
    According to the flashback few chapters ago, Danzou ordered Itachi to kill the Uchiha by using Sasuke as leverage. If Itachi didn't kill the Uchiha, then Sasuke would also be killed. If Itachi did kill the Uchiha, then Sasuke would be spared.

Itachi did go to Tobi and told him he could help under the condition that he didn't touch Konoha as whole.

Quote Quote:
    news to u i dont hate uchiha i m not defend him only because he hate uchiha but i m not ready to call him the true villian of naruto because he hate uchiha
    He seems to be one of the true villains for his ideals, though ultimately that'd be Danzou for what he's done. Makes me wonder if Nagato would have used chou shinra tensei on Konoha if Danzou didn't help Hanzou betray Nagato.

And maybe not you, but others seem to defend Tobirama because they don't like Uchiha.

Quote Quote:
    creator of this Thread babaGAReeb say Tobirama was also the creator of Edo Tensei, which resulted in Sarutobi's death the first time it was used, and in the deaths of millions the second time its one of his resone why Tobirama is true villian if that make him true villian then i have true villian and he is creator of ninja world /father of ninja world Sage of Six Paths
    Rikudou Sennin as far as we know sought peace, taking on the Juubi to end strife and destruction. Tobirama created Edo TEnsei, a sinful jutsu. Even Hashirama was against it at the time, and everyone who knows about Edo Tensei says how it's an evil jutsu and how it messes with time.

Though I don't think that really makes Tobirama a true villain, not like it does Orochimaru since he aimed to use the Edo Tensei to destroy Konoha and kill his mentor while screwing with Hiruzen's mind.

Quote Quote:
    M3J and LnDRash u say u r not Uchiha fun/lover but u r ready to make/accept tobirama as the true villian of naruto because he hate uchiha clan
    if u were not Uchiha fun/lover then why didnt u think of Madara , Tobi or orochimaru who we know did bad things but only thing that tobirama have as bad is his hate for uchiha that does not make him villian of naruto. if that make him villian of naruto he will come on no/rank 4.

if u r looking for true villian of naruto than best options r Madara , Tobi or orochimaru.
    It has nothing to do with Uchiha clan and everythin to do with what Tobirama has said about Uchiha and what he's done to them. I've even defended Tobirama and said that I thought people were being too harsh on Tobirama or accusing him of things that he didn't do.

Why mention Orochimaru? He has nothing to do wiht Uchiha or anyone. It's Tobirama, Madara, Tobi, Danzou, and the elders who've sealed the Uchiha's fate. Tobirama made Uchiha look bad and planted seed of suspicion within them by pushin them away just because of Madara. TObirama has mentioned many times his views on the Uchiha resulted from what Madara did after Hashirama became hokage. That's quite a villain thing of Tobirama to do. Then Madara and Tobi are self-explanatory, and I'm assuming Danzou and elders are as well. Though, we can throw Izuna as one of the villains as well.

Apparently, Madara went batshit angry after Tobirama voiced his bias towards Hashirama. If even Hashirama has said Tobirama was biased and was being bigoted towards the Uchiha, why are people denying it?

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Why mention Orochimaru? He has nothing to do wiht Uchiha or anyone. It's Tobirama, Madara, Tobi, Danzou, and the elders who've sealed the Uchiha's fate. Tobirama made Uchiha look bad and planted seed of suspicion within them by pushin them away just because of Madara. TObirama has mentioned many times his views on the Uchiha resulted from what Madara did after Hashirama became hokage. That's quite a villain thing of Tobirama to do. Then Madara and Tobi are self-explanatory, and I'm assuming Danzou and elders are as well. Though, we can throw Izuna as one of the villains as well.

Apparently, Madara went batshit angry after Tobirama voiced his bias towards Hashirama. If even Hashirama has said Tobirama was biased and was being bigoted towards the Uchiha, why are people denying it?
    i mention Orochimaru, Tobi and madara because this Threads name is the true villian of naruto and Kishimoto Masashi gave them to us as villains of naruto .

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't say i blame Tobirama but i can't blame to Uchiha just as well... Its just the circumstances. Tobirama is right to not fully trust the Uchiha. He had his entire clan to protect. I mean its not like he did something bad to them. Yes he did not love them but so what? Can't say i see a fault in him. He did what he found LOGICAL to do. Hashirama was more like a Jesus type figure. Nothing wrong there to. We need to see the entire flashback from Hashirma and then Tobirama to determine what he did but i don't see him doing something out of spite or hate. He was just carefull, perhaps to much but you can't really blame him.
    Would it be better if Tobirama was more like Hashirama? Would things turn up for the better? Yes sure (probably) BUT i don't fault him for his cold logic.

Now for the Uchiha... The hole thing Tobirama stated about sharingan power and the brain = hate and what not its obviously wrong. Kakashi has MS and he has no side effects like the Uchiha.
    Now i can't say i fault the Uchiha, not even Madara. He was acting on his little brothers last wish and he wanted to protect them even from themselfs. The Uchiha clan was pushed in the end to far and retalieted.

In the end what describe the situation perfecly is "SHIT HAPPENDS".

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

i mention Orochimaru, Tobi and madara because this Threads name is the true villian of naruto and Kishimoto Masashi gave them to us as villains of naruto .
    oh, right. The intensity of Tobirama and Uchiha made me forget that this was ultimately about the villains, not necessarily whether Tobirama was the true villain. In any case though, one could argue Danzou being the worst villain ever even if his goal/desire was to protect Konoha.

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast