Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: sasuke will defeat edo kages and naruto will defeat edo madara and obito to move the manga for the finale

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner nico's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Blush sasuke will defeat edo kages and naruto will defeat edo madara and obito to move the manga for the finale

i think sasuke and team taka + orchimaru will defeat the edo kages including hashimara in this way sasuke will surpass madara and naruto+( his team) will defeat madara and obito and so in a way will surpass hashimara. After that i think sasuke and naruto will finally fight for the last time in death valley and the winner( obv that will be naruto) will take control of the jyubi and might end this cycle of ninja and jutsu started by rikudo so6p.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: sasuke will defeat edo kages and naruto will defeat edo madara and obito to move the magna for the finale

Yeah, it's not going to happen. From what we've seen from the legends, I doubt Sasuke and company would be able to take on Tobirama alone, much less Hashirama. Add that to Minato and Hiruzen, I'm going to advise you not to hold your breath. Naruto and his team might defeat Madara, but that's because Naruto is a monster backed by another monster, Bee, and, of course, a massive army.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: sasuke will defeat edo kages and naruto will defeat edo madara and obito to move the magna for the finale

Quote Originally Posted by nico View Post
    i think sasuke and team taka + orchimaru will defeat the edo kages including hashimara in this way sasuke will surpass madara and naruto+( his team) will defeat madara and obito and so in a way will surpass hashimara. After that i think sasuke and naruto will finally fight for the last time in death valley and the winner( obv that will be naruto) will take control of the jyubi and might end this cycle of ninja and jutsu started by rikudo so6p.
    This seems really ridiculous. Why would they revive the Hokages if they would end up fighting them a few chapters later? Not to mention the fact that Hashirama's mere presence was enough to make them panic and make Suigetsu melt. They can't even contain Hashirama enough to keep him controlled. Then there's also the aspect of them being immortal, not to mention the fact that Sasuke is weaker than Madara was in his prime. Madara lost to Hashirama, so Sasuke sould lose to Hashirama by extension. With ease I might add. It's really a 4v4 battle where each and every one of the hokages could most likely end up victorious by themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    Yeah, it's not going to happen. From what we've seen from the legends, I doubt Sasuke and company would be able to take on Tobirama alone, much less Hashirama. Add that to Minato and Hiruzen, I'm going to advise you not to hold your breath. Naruto and his team might defeat Madara, but that's because Naruto is a monster backed by another monster, Bee, and, of course, a massive army.
    And of course, because he's the main character

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

sasuke and team taka + orchimaru cant beat 4 hokages. if u want to know power-level i think in 4 group (sasuke+ , naruto+ , 4 hokage and madara+tobi) sasuke+ is weakest group.
    in sasuke 4 men team only 2 r top level fighter and in 4 hokage all 4 r top level fighters and there a chance that Hashirama can defeat sasuke+ alone

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

There is no way in hell for Sasuke + his group to take on Hashirama ALONE...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For everyone claiming nothing could change to allow Sasuke to defeat the Edo Kage, I want to remind you all that Naruto wasn't a match for Obito, let alone Madara, until Kurama allowed him to reach V2.

Just saying. No matter how weak you believe him to be, it could all be changed with a single revelation. Hell, the most it would take is sublimation of his Susanoo to grant him to strength needed to rival Madara.

As for Tobirama, have I missed something? Has he shown strength on a level that Sasuke can't contend with? We've seen him lift a finger to frighten a bunch of fodder. And I don't think defeating Izuna at all proves he has what it takes to stand up to Sasuke, considering we know nothing of Izuna's strength or abilities.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    As for Tobirama, have I missed something? Has he shown strength on a level that Sasuke can't contend with? We've seen him lift a finger to frighten a bunch of fodder. And I don't think defeating Izuna at all proves he has what it takes to stand up to Sasuke, considering we know nothing of Izuna's strength or abilities.
    Frighten a bunch of fodder? So Sasuke and Orochimaru are fodder now? Add that to Sarutobi and Minato's reactions from just a finger, and it shouldn't be too much to think that he's a monster. He isn't Hashirama, but he's undoubtedly a force to be reckoned with. And we know that Izuna was the second strongest of the Uchiha during his time, and he was a MS user.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    For everyone claiming nothing could change to allow Sasuke to defeat the Edo Kage, I want to remind you all that Naruto wasn't a match for Obito, let alone Madara, until Kurama allowed him to reach V2.

Just saying. No matter how weak you believe him to be, it could all be changed with a single revelation. Hell, the most it would take is sublimation of his Susanoo to grant him to strength needed to rival Madara.

So em if Sasuke somehow get's to Madara's level then he can:

Win vs Hashirama when Madara needed KURAMA to even give Hashirama a real fight.
    Win vs Hashirama when Hashirama is an IMMORTAL, INFINITE CHAKRA Hashirama.
    Win vs Hashirama when Tobirama, Sarutobi and Minato are also there...

I am sorry but Sasuke and his group would need a powerup to make CURENT Madara look like a punk...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Taka was no match Raikage and his boys, so I'm ruling that out completely. Second Sasuke has never lost to Naruto, so I'm ruling that out too. All in all, a solid no!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Junior's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

'Eh, I'm skeptical about both of scenarios, especially Sasuke beating the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Hokage.

Madara and Obito will have to be defeated but I doubt it'll just be him. I'd imagine that Sasuke will play a role in this on some level but we'll have to wait and see.

Nice thought though.
    2013 MH Resolution: Ignore the fanboys.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DevilsNeverCry's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke + would probably not even defeat a single one of the Hokages.

Immortal and infinite chakra...

MAYBE, they'd beat Sandaime as a mortal, without Oro using ET to tip the scales.

However Naruto us his ARMY, will almost certainly defeat Madara, possibly Obito may survive though.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Other than Hashirama, I cannot see how the rest are any trouble to Sasuke and co. Sorry to burst everyone's bubbles.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    Other than Hashirama, I cannot see how the rest are any trouble to Sasuke and co. Sorry to burst everyone's bubbles.
    The fact they are immortal kind of makes a difference. Not to mention Juugo and Suigetsu are utterly useless in this kind of battle, meaning it would be The 4 Immortal Hokages vs. Sasuke and Orochimaru.

As for what problems they present, well Minato is nearly untouchable, Sarturobi is a ninjutsu juggernaut who would now be given unlimited chakra to create clones and use unlimited ninjutsu. Tobirama for what it's worth is no slouch (although I would think Sasuke could defeat him the easiest out of all of them), and I don't need to bring up Hashirama's merits.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nico View Post
    no

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    The fact they are immortal kind of makes a difference. Not to mention Juugo and Suigetsu are utterly useless in this kind of battle, meaning it would be The 4 Immortal Hokages vs. Sasuke and Orochimaru.

As for what problems they present, well Minato is nearly untouchable, Sarturobi is a ninjutsu juggernaut who would now be given unlimited chakra to create clones and use unlimited ninjutsu. Tobirama for what it's worth is no slouch (although I would think Sasuke could defeat him the easiest out of all of them), and I don't need to bring up Hashirama's merits.
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    Sasuke and his team where shitting bricks when Tobirama got pissed:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/620/3

Then when Tobirama moved his finger Sasuke was already SHIT, SHIT, SHIT...

For you to say that Sarutobi, Minato and Tobirama would be no trouble for Sasuke and his team is absud. 3 immortal, infinite chakra Hokages are no trouble lol...
    Last edited by xXan; April 04, 2013 at 02:39 AM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast