Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: sasuke will defeat edo kages and naruto will defeat edo madara and obito to move the manga for the finale

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: sasuke will defeat edo kages and naruto will defeat edo madara and obito to move the magna for the finale

Saying that sasuke could defeat the 3 hokages is kinda lame and nonsense. Honestly, sasuke's fans should stop this kind of delusion.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: sasuke will defeat edo kages and naruto will defeat edo madara and obito to move the magna for the finale

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Saying that sasuke could defeat the 3 hokages is kinda lame and nonsense. Honestly, sasuke's fans should stop this kind of delusion.
    I agree that it's delusional to think Sasuke can beat the edo hokages with oro and Taka, but you have to agree that's its just as delusional to think Naruto can beat Madara obito and the ten tails by himself.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do people think Sasuke will even fight the hokage? Not that he stands a chance anyway. If anything, I think they'll just part amiably.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    The fact they are immortal kind of makes a difference. Not to mention Juugo and Suigetsu are utterly useless in this kind of battle, meaning it would be The 4 Immortal Hokages vs. Sasuke and Orochimaru.

As for what problems they present, well Minato is nearly untouchable, Sarturobi is a ninjutsu juggernaut who would now be given unlimited chakra to create clones and use unlimited ninjutsu. Tobirama for what it's worth is no slouch (although I would think Sasuke could defeat him the easiest out of all of them), and I don't need to bring up Hashirama's merits.
    Other than Hashirama all of them are still under Orochimaru's control. How do they pose any threat again? Take away their Edo forms: Minato? I consider him to be a fodder compared to EMS Sasuke. If anyone wants to flame me for it, then they can come at me with guns blazing, as this is not a joke.

Hizuren's feats were borderline laughable against two mindless zombies who were just a mere image of their former selves and even in that regard, he actually had to kill himself to accomplish basically nothing other than taking away Orochimaru's arms. He lacks speed to dodge any fast doujutsus Sasuke has.

Tobirama is predominately a Suiton user and we all know how effective water is against Amaterasu variants. Anyhow, I am still considering this on feats level.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Sasuke and his team where shitting bricks when Tobirama got pissed:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/620/3

Then when Tobirama moved his finger Sasuke was already SHIT, SHIT, SHIT...

For you to say that Sarutobi, Minato and Tobirama would be no trouble for Sasuke and his team is absud. 3 immortal, infinite chakra Hokages are no trouble lol...
    Without their Edo forms? Go ahead, do prove me wrong. I would LOVE to hear any feats that overwhelm Sasuke's Amaterasu arsenal alone. No, he was not shitting anything, it's a common battle stance taken by most fighters. I don't really see your point.

Let's not forget that they are still under Orochimaru's control? It's common sense that they are of no trouble to even Karin. herpderp
    Last edited by shahdan; April 04, 2013 at 01:12 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    I agree that it's delusional to think Sasuke can beat the edo hokages with oro and Taka, but you have to agree that's its just as delusional to think Naruto can beat Madara obito and the ten tails by himself.
    where did u got idea that naruto is fighting madara and tobi alone ???
    if u remember when he was fighting against tobi its was like
    tobi vs naruto + b + kakashi + guy (i hope i write right names)

now he is fighting with tobi and madara is
    tobi + madara vs naruto + all ninjas

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    where did u got idea that naruto is fighting madara and tobi alone ???
    if u remember when he was fighting against tobi its was like
    tobi vs naruto + b + kakashi + guy (i hope i write right names)

now he is fighting with tobi and madara is
    tobi + madara vs naruto + all ninjas
    The OP only mentioned Naruto, not any of the rest.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

minato and hashirama alone would skullfuck sasuke and oro
    nothing against sasuke but this woukd be a cake walk for the 1st and fourth

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner nico's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

nothing like alone is not needed as even they defeat them as a team naruto will be actually shown as a winner (abstraction)to the world , and sasuke needed a feat to match that which can only happen after he defeats hashimara , this might look like impossible but its magna and so far only impossible thinks had happen to became possible . if hashimara and kages go fight madara , which means sasuke gives up his vengence , wil only lead the story to boring simple end , whereas sasuke defating edo hashimara and naruto defeating edo madara will only make this story more spicy and uncertain , and we all know what kishi do he is not a simple story driven writter right , i am not saying this will 100% actually happen but there is more of a chance this happening rather than anything simple

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

The OP only mentioned Naruto, not any of the rest.
    who is op ??

if u means opening/first post then he is mistaken. right now there is not one fighter they r team

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

He actually said "Naruto(+his team) or something like that. I think he meant both sides will win their respective boss fights with their team adn then Sasuke and Naruto will band together.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    Other than Hashirama all of them are still under Orochimaru's control. How do they pose any threat again? Take away their Edo forms: Minato? I consider him to be a fodder compared to EMS Sasuke. If anyone wants to flame me for it, then they can come at me with guns blazing, as this is not a joke.

Hizuren's feats were borderline laughable against two mindless zombies who were just a mere image of their former selves and even in that regard, he actually had to kill himself to accomplish basically nothing other than taking away Orochimaru's arms. He lacks speed to dodge any fast doujutsus Sasuke has.

Tobirama is predominately a Suiton user and we all know how effective water is against Amaterasu variants. Anyhow, I am still considering this on feats level.
    Thank you for stating the obvious, I think everyone is fully aware that all of them aside from Hashirama are under Orochimaru's control. It's a hypothetical scenario.

Saying that, you are seriously under estimating them.

Aside the fact that they are immortal and have unlimited chakra, they do pose serious threats to Sasuke.

Minato: The man who is faster than A, the person Sasuke had so much trouble with. While Minato has yet to show us any jutsu that could harm Sasuke, it's not like Sasuke has any way of hitting him either. Genjutsu is a great option, but Sasuke isn't Itachi. Amaterasu is really thus his only weapon fast enough to strike Minato.

Hiruzen: You claim you want to go by feats, yet Sasuke hasn't won a fight outright since defeating Deidara. Hiruzen, again has unlimited stamina, which means unlimited Shadow Clones. Sasuke is one person, Hiruzen can become a dozen instantly and start bombarding Sasuke with ninjutsu. When Madara created clones the Kages got stomped and there were 5 of them. Hiruzen is no where near as strong as Madara, but A rank ninjutsu is still A rank ninjutsu, and Sasuke would be on the defensive.

Tobirama: I actually think Sasuke would win this so no argument there. Even still though, how does he stop an immortal man? It's not like Sasuke knows any sealing jutsu.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Without their Edo forms? Go ahead, do prove me wrong. I would LOVE to hear any feats that overwhelm Sasuke's Amaterasu arsenal alone. No, he was not shitting anything, it's a common battle stance taken by most fighters. I don't really see your point.

Let's not forget that they are still under Orochimaru's control? It's common sense that they are of no trouble to even Karin. herpderp
    He don't need to. The OP clearly said the EDo Kages.

And if you want the kages not in their edo form, then you should create a thread where your EMS sasuke would fight the 3 Hokages. Then maybe in that thread, you can enlighten us on how sasuke's amaterasu could harm the 3 hokages. You just said that minato is just a fodder to EMS sasuke, whereas your beloved sasuke was being made pathetic by raikage who was trashed by minato.

Btw, how sure are you anyway that sasuke's amaterasu would hit minato?

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Yea, there's no doubt about that. But, if naruto would fuse to the two great elders frog, then it's not impossible for naruto to defeat both madara and obito. Naruto, together with ma and pa have at least 70 % chance of winning compared to sasuke's 1-5% chance.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

You just said that minato is just a fodder to EMS sasuke, whereas your beloved sasuke was being made pathetic by raikage who was trashed by minato.
    This is a very inaccurate and biased statement. Thrashed? Did he even injure him? No, he didn't.

While I think Sasuke would certainly have difficulty landing any sort of blow on Minato, Minato has one powerful offensive technique, Rasengan, which is A-ranked. Sasuke has several S-rank techniques, one of which is Sussano as a defense. For all his skill, Minato is lacking in power, something he would certainly need to "thrash" someone as durable as the Raikage.

Mind you, when Sasuke hit him with chidori, an A-rank technique, he barely scratched him. The only offensive move Minato made on him was with a kunai, do you honestly believe that could have done more damage than a chidori?

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

Yea, there's no doubt about that. But, if naruto would fuse to the two great elders frog, then it's not impossible for naruto to defeat both madara and obito. Naruto, together with ma and pa have at least 70 % chance of winning compared to sasuke's 1-5% chance.
    So you're saying that just with those two Naruto would defeat Edo Madara, Obito, and the Juubi 7/10 times? You have to be shitting me.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    This is a very inaccurate and biased statement. Thrashed? Did he even injure him? No, he didn't.

While I think Sasuke would certainly have difficulty landing any sort of blow on Minato, Minato has one powerful offensive technique, Rasengan, which is A-ranked. Sasuke has several S-rank techniques, one of which is Sussano as a defense. For all his skill, Minato is lacking in power, something he would certainly need to "thrash" someone as durable as the Raikage.

Mind you, when Sasuke hit him with chidori, an A-rank technique, he barely scratched him. The only offensive move Minato made on him was with a kunai, do you honestly believe that could have done more damage than a chidori?

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

So you're saying that just with those two Naruto would defeat Edo Madara, Obito, and the Juubi 7/10 times? You have to be shitting me.
    Well, who knows? Minato isn't an idiot for stabbing his raiton shield if it can't penetrate at all. And yea, in case you forgot, raikage himself thanks bee for saving him. That alone is enough to say that even raikage thought that minato could harm him.

''Just'' with those two? Well, both of them possess a genjutsu that could defeat both madara and obito in an instant. And there's no need to present an evidence, that genjutsu already defeated/caught a rinnegan user. Naruto as the power source while ma and pa as the brain. Just imagine the horror or how dangerous naruto would be. Unlimited senjutsu, awesome strategy, one of a kind tactics and amazing combination jutsus.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

This is not the battleforums lol... Yes Sasuke would solo the 3 of them there as they have crep feats but over here this is not going to fly bub.

You actualy think that if Kishi does a fight with those 3 Hokage immortal and all vs Sasuke and CO they are not going to be of any trouble as you put it? lol...

Oh and don't give me the ET control as you where obviously not refering to that. You clearly presented a hypotetical fight between the 2 groups. Now with that avatar i am not amazed that you belive Sasuke can solo the 3 of them with nothing but Amaterasu. Hell Sasuke can't even seal them so its imposible for him to solo them anyway. Amaterasu would just have them regenerate back.
    Last edited by xXan; April 05, 2013 at 02:51 AM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast